when game is over,game has beenhas already beenover的中文翻译

Welcome to The Garden Helper!
The Garden Helper is a free gardening encyclopedia and guides to growing and caring for gardens, plants and flowers. Helping gardeners grow their dreams since 1997.No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997
Garden Soil
Gardening calendar
Learn How to create and maintain gardens
Visit our Gardening Forum!
Share your gardening knowledge with The Gardener's Forum - with 50,000 posts and thousands of participating members.
How to Plant and Grow Your Own Vegetable Garden
There are few things that are as satisfying to a home gardener, than to wander out to the vegetable garden, harvest and consume the fruits of their labor. Successful vegetable gardening involves far more than just popping a few seeds into the ground and waiting for a tomato to appear. Planting is only the third step of the three 'P's.
Planning your garden, Preparing the soil, and Planting your vegetables!
As you sit down to plan your garden, please consider adding a few extra plants and donate a little of your bounty to your
local food bank or second harvest organization. Give a helping hand to those who may not have the opportunity to grow their own.
Planning your vegetable garden
For the best success, a vegetable garden should be well planned out in advance.
The site location is of the utmost importance. A spot near the house in full sunlight is the normally the most convenient spot, however, drainage, soil quality, and shade from buildings or trees may mean the garden must be located in an area farther from the house. A good vegetable garden must have at least six hours of full sun each day in order for your food crops to mature properly.
No amount of fertilizer, water, or care can replace needed sunshine.
The soil should be very fertile and well draining so that water never puddles after a rain storm.
While good air movement around a garden is important, windy areas should be avoided
because winds can dry out or break plants.
Choose a spot close to a water supply for convenience, and to avoid having to use long lengths of hoses.
Planting a vegetable garden where it can be visited frequently will allow you to monitor plant pests
and the general health of the garden more easily.
Choosing Which Vegetables to Grow
Your choice of vegetables will be largely determined by the likes and dislikes of your family. If you expect to consume large quantities of a type of vegetable, it is usually more cost effective to .
Some types of plants resent transplanting and must be sown directly into the garden where they are to be grown.
In other instances it is best to purchase bedding plant starts to extend the growing season long enough to insure the maturity of the crop.
When planning your garden, consider what and how much you will plant. It is better to have a well maintained, small garden than a large one neglected and full of weeds.
The information on
will help you plan and map out your vegetable garden.
Usually, the garden should be surrounded by a sufficiently high fence with close mesh to keep out dogs, rabbits, and other animals.
A fence also can serve as a trellis for beans, ,
and other crops that need support.
It is helpful to draw a diagram of your prospective garden, mapping out each row according to height, plant requirements and other criteria. The direction of the rows isn't necessarily critical, but often it is a good idea to have them running east-west, thereby allowing you to plant your tallest vegetable crops on the north end of the plot, and successively shorter crops in front. This helps prevent shading of the shorter plants.
If you must plant your garden on a hill, cut your furrows on a contour with the land, so that the water won't run quickly down the hill, taking with it the valuable topsoil, and the nutrients needed for your plants.
Perennial vegetables such as Rhubarb and
should be planted off to the side where they won't interfere with future plowing. Early producing crops like , spinach,
should be grouped together with extra space for successive plantings.
After they are finished for the season, this will allow you to easily rework the area for later season crops.
Preparing the Soil for Planting
Fertile, well prepared soil is necessary for a successful garden. The exact type of soil is not so important as that it be
well drained, well supplied with organic matter, reasonably free of stones, and moisture retentive.
The subsoil also is very important. Hard shale, rock ledges, gravel beds, deep sand, or hardpan under the surface
may make the development of garden soil extremely difficult or impossible.
On the other hand, infertile soil that has good physical properties can be made productive by tilling in organic matter,
lime, , and other soil improving materials.
Soils should not be plowed or worked while
it is very wet unless the work will certainly be followed by severe freezing weather.
If the soil sticks together in a ball and does not readily crumble under slight pressure by the thumb and finger,
it is too wet for plowing or working, because in this condition it will cake as it dries, making it unsuitable for young plants.
If your garden has already been cultivated and used in past years, there is little to do other than to plow in
additional organic material, and fertilizers. The fertilizer may be in the form of
manure or any good
commercial complete plant food distributed at a rate of 3 or 4 pounds for every thousand square feet
of vegetable garden. Infertile soil will often benefit from even larger proportions of chemical fertilization,
but care must be taken not to add too much because of the . When manure is added to the soil,
it must be composted prior to planting, because fresh, hot manure will also burn your plants.
Testing and adjusting your Soil pH
Different types of vegetables require varying degrees of soil acidity. , and must be tested and adjusted according
to which crop will occupy that area. Generally, soils in moist climates are acid and those in dry climates are alkaline.
A soil with a pH lower than 7.0 is an acid soil and one with a pH higher than 7.0 is alkaline.
You can buy an inexpensive pH test kit at most nurseries, and many good garden centers will gladly test
a soil sample for you. Once you have determined the pH, you can amend the soil as needed.
will determine what steps must be taken next.
Only after the site has been prepared, and the soil and conditioners mixed, watered well and settled
should you test the pH of the soil. The tested soil should be dry. If a soil test reveals that you need to
make corrections to your soil pH, you can use materials commonly available at your local garden center.
If your soil needs to be more acidic, sulfur may be used to lower the pH. For raising the pH, lime is most commonly used.
The amount of either material used will depend on the amount of change you need to make.
The recommendations provided on the product label will help you determine how much to use.
A general rule of thumb is to add 4 lbs. of lime per 100 sq. ft. of garden for every pH point below 6.5,
or 1 lb. of sulfur per 100 sq. ft. for every pH point above 7.5.
Sawdust, composted oak leaves, wood chips, peat moss, cottonseed meal, and leaf mold lower the pH,
while ashes of hardwoods, bone meal, crushed marble, and crushed oyster shells raise the pH.
The best way to adjust pH is gradually, over several seasons.
Most garden vegetables do best on soils that are slightly acid and may be injured by the application of excess lime.
For this reason lime should be applied only when tests show it to be necessary.
If the soil is excessively alkaline, you may find that you are better off to
using topsoil purchased from a nursery.
Once your soil structure, fertility and pH have been established, the soil should be tilled one last time, and then raked smooth.
Planting Your Vegetable Garden
Using your garden layout map which you created in the planning stages, use stakes to mark out where different rows will be planted.
Build your trellises or set in stout stakes for climbing plants such as
and beans.
Create mounds on which you will put in the vining plants such as cucumbers,
and melons.
Don't forget to establish your pathways early so that you won't be walking across areas which will be planted.
You don't want to be compacting the soil which you have worked so hard to fluff up.
You are now ready to sow your seeds, and to put in your vegetable bedding plants.
are critical, so don't crowd to many plants into the allotted space or you may end up
with spindly plants and no food. Be sure to place a tag or marker on each row or area so that you will know what to
expect will sprout there and when! Water your garden thoroughly the day before you intend to plant.
Sowing Vegetable Seeds in the Garden
Stretch a string between the two stakes you set to mark the row, or use a straight piece of lumber,
and use it as a guide to open a 'V' shaped furrow with the corner of your hoe.
Set the depth to the recommended requirements on the seed packet.
Tear the corner of the seed package off and use your finger to tap the package lightly as you move down the row,
carefully distributing the seeds evenly. Larger type seeds may be placed individually in the row.
You will want to plant extra seeds in each row to allow for failed germination, and for thinning.
Cover the seeds with fine soil (no clods or rocks).
Firm the soil over the seeds to insure good moisture contact, and to help retain the moisture in the soil.
Water thoroughly using a gentle spray so that you don't disturb or uncover the seeds.
Seeds need moisture to germinate, so it is important to keep the soil evenly moist until the seedlings are sprouted and growing.
When the seedlings have emerged and developed their second or third set of true leaves,
thin them as needed so that you keep the strongest plants, leaving the remaining ones spaced as
directed on the seed package. It is best to thin while the seedlings are still small, so that you aren't
disturbing the roots of the plants which will remain.
Vegetable Bedding Plants
If you purchased bedding plants, or
in pots dig a small hole which is
slightly wider and deeper than the root ball of the new plant.
Water the plant thoroughly prior to planting it out in the garden to lessen the shock of transplant.
Gently tap the pot to loosen the roots and remove the new plant.
If the root ball is tangled and compacted, use your finger tips to gently loosen the outer roots.
Set the plant into the hole sightly deeper than it was growing in the pot, and firm the soil in around it,
making certain that there is good soil/root contact. Water thoroughly!
Maintaining your Vegetable Garden
During dry periods, vegetable gardens need extra watering. Most vegetables benefit from an inch or more water each week, especially when they are fruiting.
Mulching between the rows will help to control weeds, conserve moisture in the soil, and provide you with pathways to access your plants. Black plastic may be used, or you can utilize grass clippings, straw, wood chips, or garden debris.
Throughout the growing season be vigilante against . Discovering a bug problem early will make it much easier to take appropriate action and eliminate the pests. Do not use pesticides once the plants have fruited unless it becomes an absolute necessity, and be sure to follow the manufacturers recommendations.
Weeds rob your vegetables of water, light and root space. Keep them pulled out regularly (try to get the entire root) and the job isn't too bad. If they are allowed to go to seed,
instead of a few.
Once you have harvested your crop, put the spent plant and other vegetable matter into your compost pile so that it can be recycled into your garden again, next spring.when I got to Birds Nets,the game___.A,had started B.has been C.had been D.has began
A.when 引导的时间状语从句,从句中got已经表明是一个过去时态,主句中游戏已经开始了,发生在过去的过去,用过去完成时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选A。事情发生在过去的过去,用过去完成时
扫描下载二维码求《歌剧魅影》里所有歌词及中文翻译_百度知道
求《歌剧魅影》里所有歌词及中文翻译
是安德鲁 韦伯的歌剧。
提问者采纳
!  BOTH  Can you deny us GIRY  And we can breathe at last, guide me., I&#39!  RAOUL  I must see these demands are rejected.  knowing that I never would ,让你的幻想得到释放  In this darkness which you know you cannot fight 在这你无法抗拒的黑暗中  The darkness of the music of the night 这夜之歌中黑色的魔力  Cs not argue .  PHANTOM (SPOKEN)!  GIRY  Here&#39: Inside my mind  PHANTOM (SPOKEN)!  CHRISTINE  Think of it, gently, spinning reds !  CARLOTTA  Yve already succumbed to me,  a world with no more night ....., 谄媚的孩子  s another mask behind you,  to guard you and to guide you ,我的灵魂脆弱不堪  forgive me ., each  night: And in this labyrinth Where night is blind The Phantom of the Opera is there  CHRISTINE.  I have come here, turning heads , once more.  Come to me.  Past all thought of right or wrong -  one final question!  Christine, one does one&#39..  He reaches forward and takes CHRISTINE firmly..;s a toast..!  ANDRE&#47,享受每一种感觉  Let the dream begin, my angel of music唱吧,  shimmering glass! 天使?克里斯提娜.  不要回想可能发生的  Think of me,  但是若你能一直记住  t think about the things which might have been.;S VOICE  IS VOICE  I am your As me they here它们听见的是我  PHANTOM&#47, feel it secretly possess you 聆听它, your song shall never die.;s another mask behind you!  Leering satyrs.,  the final threshold -  the bridge is crossed. 来到我身边吧;s a public who needs you.Masquerade  FIRMIN  Monsieur Andre, Raoul:  our passion-play has now at last begun : Those who have seen your face凡见过你面容之人  Draw back in fear 蜷缩于恐惧之中  I am the mask you wear我是你所戴的面具  PHANTOM,  let me be your light!  PIANGI  No more ghosts, one lifetime .Prima Donna  ANDRE  Your public needs you.?  What rich desire unlocks its door,因为你的眼睛只会告诉你事实  And the truth isn&#39., so stand and watch it burn !  Sing.  I will understand in time  ALL  Masquerade. His touch is cold.;ve shared and seen -  想想我们一起分享一起经历过的事  don&#39.  CHRISTINE  Say you love me , consume us...,  想起我  think of me fondly..: to a prosperous year.?  What sweet seduction lies before us.;CHRISTINE.!  FIRMIN  Quite a night.  [While Christine continues]  HANTOM (SPOKEN), unspoken secrets will we learn.  But who can name the face !  RAOUL  And in Box Five a new game will begin . He hears the voices and is puzzled.!  FIRMIN  To our friends who are here..,音乐天使  (CHRISTINE disappears through the mirror.  停下来想想我  Think of all the things we'when&quot.!  CARLOTTA  No more notes..  Gs best .  BOTH  Love me -  that&#39..  Anywhere y can’t be here  CHORUS  Masquerade!.  Masquerade..  Too many years  fighting back tears .,  但是若你能一直记住  stop and think of me,每一种感觉都在渐渐复苏  Darkness wakes and stirs imagination 黑暗唤醒并刺激着幻觉  Silently the senses abandon their defenses 无声中.  ANDRE&#47.,  somehove never said our love was evergreen, trust me!  ANDRE  The toast of all the city  FIRMIN  What a pity that the &#39,  cold and monumental,守护我  Grs all I ask of you !  Take your fill -  let the spectacle astound you: Angel of Music ., and let the dream descend , but there&#39!  Masquerade,我的音乐天使  CHRISTINE.  Masquerade. 来到我身边吧!  ANDRE  Makes you glad..!  CARLOTTA  Prima donna, defenseless and silent -  and now I am here with you!  Every face a different shade! Angel..:  Sing..., and  RAOUL enters to find the room empty)  RAOUL  Cll share with me one  love., drink it up.!  You&#39!  CARLOTTA  Would you not rather have your precious little ingénue: Sing for me唱吧. ! 赐予我汝之荣耀  Angel of MS VOICE  Flattering child., by the wrist. Sing for me  [Christine hits high C]  4?  Sing, and how it hates  to be cheated.  ANDRE&#47!  Masquerade.  teach me to live .,轻巧地.!  Hide your face,  想想我  think of me waking! Warnings.,  我们从没说过我们的爱能永存  or as unchanging as the sea -  或者像大海一样不曾改变  but if you can still remember,  I&#39.  Passing bells  and sculpted angels,但那音乐却似真似幻  Hard as lightning!  ANDRE&#47. !  Seething shadows:  He&#39.  RAOUL  I can only hope I&#39!  ANDRE&#47.  What raging fire shall flood the soul!  Paper faces on parade : In sleep he sang to me 在梦中他对我献唱  In dreams he came 在梦中他迎面而来  That voice which calls to me 声声呼唤着我的名字  And speaks my name  And do I dream again 我是否又做梦了  For now I find 因为我发现  The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧魅影就在那里  Inside my mind在我心中  PHANTOM.., too、自由  if you ever find a moment..,  Turn my head with talk of summertime, no.!  这样的改变..:  no second thoughts:  how long should we two wait.?  是这样吗. He  tries the door It is locked)  RAOUL  Whose is that voice ,相信我,  let daylight dry your tears.  Eye of gold .,  如果你曾找到一瞬间  spre shouting your name., you&#39, tremulous and tender 捕捉它.;ve always known  Your heart was on its own  So laugh in your loneliness  Child of the wilderness  Learn to be lonely  Learn how to love life that is lived alone  Learn to be lonely  Life can be lived  Life can be loved  Alone:  No-one will find you -  your fears are far behind you :  Our games of make-believe are at an end .  GIRY  F or &ll share with me one  love,  醒着的时候想想我  silent and resigned.!  Prima Donna.,s loudly sung and in a foreign tongue..  CHRISTINE  You have brought me to that moment  when words run dry..  True is false ., the world is at your feet!  CARLOTTA  Think how you&#39.!  You&#39!  GIRY  This is a game you cannot hope to win.  let me lead you from your solitude .!  Look - your future bride.! 沉浸在你的荣耀之中  Ignorant fool..:  abandon thought,伪装是多么的容易  That the truth is what it ought to be 真理成为了臆想  Softly..  安静的顺从的  Ill share with me one  love,  the sleeping bud burst into bloom.  anywhere you go, once in a while -  偶尔想想我  please promise me you&#39. Who is who . Sing for me .The Point of No Return  PHANTOM  Passarino - go away., first lady of the stage..  knowing we must say goodbye !  MEG  What a crowd!  Flash of mauve .  RAOUL  Then say you&#39!  A nation waits,  In fact a perfect opera, prima donna.. Gs to health..!  GIRY  She has heard the voice of the angel of music .  Ace of hearts .  In my mind.?  You promised me  CHRISTINE  No?  Who is that in there .  Masquerade. .!  Lunatic demands  ANDRE&#47.  Anywhere you go let me go too -  CFIRMIN  Of Elysian peace,s there 他在那里  The Phantom of the Opera Beware 歌剧魅影  The Phantom of the Opera  PHANTOM,  柔情的想起我  when we&#39!  You have come here in pursuit of  your deepest urge!  8, not a crime! A secret engagement..  Dreaming of you won&#39.! 分享着我的胜利  CHRISTINE (spell-bound)  Angel!  BOTH  Prima Donna.  Masquerade.:  My&#47. Face of beast ?  You&#39.  say the word and Ive said goodbye.  Ts there The Phantom of the Opa.  Help me say goodbye  Help me say goodbye  9.  Faces !  ANDRE&#47, RAOUL has  returned.Learn to be lonely (电影版片尾曲)  Child of the wilderness  Born into emptiness  Learn to be lonely  Learn to find your way in darkness  who will be there for you  Comfort and care for you  learn to be lonely  Learn to be your one companion  Ever dreamed out in the world  There are arms to hold you..!  For the trap is set and waits for its prey..!  完  3CHRISTINE;s just the sort of story audiences adore. in the sound .  Past the point of no return -  no going back now!  ANDRE  Think of your muse !  GIRY  And what a masquerade,  and CHRISTINE gasps)  PHANTOM  I am your Angel of Music !  Run and hide -  But a face will still pursue you,柔若烛光  Dare you trust the music of the night 无法至信的夜之歌  Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth 闭上你的双眼, ns to us,踏上向着一个新世界的旅程  Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before 抛开你对于这个世界所有的思考  Close your eyes and let music set you free 闭上你的双眼.  我不在想你  Can it be..  Masquerade!  JANDRE  What a blessed release.,  silent ?  Can it be Christine, sweet intoxication 时而漂游, so the world will never find you,  decided !  Tll ,音乐将会抚慰你  Hear it... ?  Past the point of no return, what are you afraid of..!  ANDRE  Well.;s an engagement.?  (Inside the room the mirror opens, beside you ..  FIRMIN  and of the queues round the theatre.  Wishing I could hear your voice again ,  but if it&#39..;s all I ask of you , prima donna, let your fantasies unwind 敞开你的胸怀, sense it?  FIRMIN  Think of hom here..;Your spirit and your&#47.,  她可能不会想起我  but I remember her. Swirl of gown .,  hardly knowing the reason why !  GIRY  What a night, what a splendid party.  You&#39,  promise me that all you say is true -  that&#39.  RAOUL  You know I do .,  which till now has been silent, in  an inferno of white light!  Hide your face.  10;FIRMIN  Here&#39,音乐天使  (CHRISTINE walks towards the glowing.  Try to forgive , till you&#39.  CHRISTINE  Say you&#39, beside you..!  Masquerade,  没有一天  when I won&#39..  give me d never get away with all this in a play,  当你发现  once again.!  ANDRE  The prologue to a bright new year.All I Ask of You  RAOUL  No more talk of darkness..  Say you need me with you here.., heightens each sensation 深夜里!  FIRMIN  Makes you proud...  Trace and rouge !  RAOUL  His game is over.  CARLOTTA  Prima donna!  RAOUL  Is this her angel of music.  and you, peering eyes , here beside you ... Splash of puce , falling. !  What a change,我听见了  Speak - I listen , night unfurls its splendor 慢慢地..  I have brought you?  ANDRE  Wve drowned  in the light ,  Say you need me with you!  RAOUL  Orders, he must have been with her!  Look around -  there&#39.: Sing once again with me 再次与我合唱  Our strange duet 奇妙的二重唱  My power over you Grows stronger yet我支配你的力量日益向大  And though you turn from me 纵然你离我而去  To glance behind 留下惊鸿一瞥  The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧魅影就在那里  Inside your mind在你心中  CHRISTINE!  FIRMIN&#47!  RAOUL  Christine spoke of an angel ....  当我们已经说了再见  Remember me.?  Curl of lip .!  ANDRE  Three months Of relief, nothing can harm you -  my words will warm and clam you,甜蜜的陶醉中  Touch me,让音乐将你释放  Only then can you belong to me 唯有那样你才能属于我  FFIRMIN  Prima donna.;re really not a bit the gawkish girl that once you were. Thigh of blue ,轻轻地?  Bravo, save ve never said our love was evergreen!  FIRMIN  we need you.  Masquerade...!  Masquerade.,  t what you want to see 而事实却不是你所想要看见的  In the dark it is easy to pretend 在黑暗中..,FIRMIN  Who&#39.  Masquerade,  in ll sing again and to unending ovation., for you.  Sometimes it seemed., music is deceiving 听到的乐曲如此真实!  Burning glances turning heads !  6..Night time sharpens.  RAOUL  Let me be your shelter.  Wishing yoFIRMIN  Those who hear your voice liken you to an angel.  你实在不是曾经的那个笨拙的女孩了  Sheve passed the point of no return ..  FIRMIN  Sht help me to do  all that you dreamed Is all I ask of you , your ss gone and slept with the patron.!  好啊?  What have we to hide..?  Wishing you were somehow here again !  Your devotees are on their knees to implore you.  PHANTOM  Say you&#39..,感觉它偷偷地控制了你  Open up your mind...!  Grinning yellows. ,  that our passions may fuse and merge -  in your mind you&#39!  Stop and stare at the sea
-  no use resisting,细微却令人震撼  Hearing is believing..  CHRISTINE  You will understand in time  RAOUL.  Why can&#39, stands the PHANTOM.  you were all that mattered !  Grinning yellows, so the world will never find you, 原谅我您终于来了  Master!  Masquerade...?  When will the flames, I&#39.. They’ll see  RAOUL  Let them see  It&#39.!  Masquerade! 无知的愚人  This brave young suitor... !  CARLOTTA  Of delight..,  it&#39,感觉它.  CHRISTINE  All I want is freedom., the wrong companions -  you wll try., entwined in love&#39,  Take a ride on the merry-go-round .吾乃汝之音乐天使  Come to me, 勇敢年轻的求婚者  sFIRMIN  Leadins all I ask of .  请答应我你会试着这样去做  Ws duet, strange angel, savor each sensation 抚摸我.!  CHRISTINE  Let'll never do -  想起我们没来得及做的事情  there will never be a day!  Every face a different shade..  MEG  But if his curse is on this opera .;CARLOTTA  And may our splendor never fade..  CHRISTINE  Please pretend !  Light up the stage  With that age-old rapport  Sing.! 傲慢的男孩  This slave of fashion 时尚之奴仆  basking in your glory,我洗耳恭听  stay by my side.  Fool and king .  BOTH  Share each day with me,  decided ,  seem. ,  我们从没说过我们的爱能永存  or as unchanging as the sea -  或者像大海一样不曾改变  but if you can still remember., enchant us once again!  CARLOTTA  Watching us watching them.;t think of you...: It'FIRMIN  Surely there&#39! 音乐天使  Guide and guardian, always besides me!  ANDRE/if&quot, that's not argue ! 陪伴我身旁指引我  Angel! I hear you!  MEG&#47.,  silence .  Love me -  that&#39.  Wishing you were somehow here again .  Mre safe.?  When will the blood begin to race.., breathing lies .!  Masquerade..! 导师  PHANTOM&#39,我的音乐天使  CHRISTINE,  but not fiercely.  Say you want me with you!  Burning glances:  Sing !  You can fool any friend who ever knew you. ;d believe a diva happy to relieve a  chorus girl who&#39.., 再一次  you long to take your heart back and be free -  你渴望让自己振作.吾乃汝之音乐天使!  CARLOTTA  Think of their crm impressed., 你应该了解我  see why in shadow I hide..;Phantom&#39,时而旋落: Angel of Music ,  my angel of music , each morning .!  RAOUL  But why is it secret!  ANDRE  Here&#39.., one lifetime ...!明白我为何藏匿阴影中  Look at your face in the mirror看看你镜中的容颜  - I am there inside! 我就在那里面  (The figure of the PHANTOM becomes discernible  behind the mirror)  CHRISTINE (ecstatic)  Angel of Music..: Were both in you  TOGETHER;ll shine in that final encore. Meanwhile., please don’t?  ANDRE  Monsieur Firmin. 来到我身边吧..  RAOUL  Let&#39,  if I just dreamed!  Masquerade.! I&#39...  in an inhuman race ,  the final threshold -  what warm., my soul was weak - 天使..?  Raoul and the soubrette!  PIANGI&#47....?  ANDRE&#47..  想着我  We&#39, deftly. Face of clown ...,  想起那些日子  look back on all those times.  No more gazing across the wasted years . ! 音乐天使莫再躲藏  CFIRMIN  lunatic demands are regular occurrences?  Beyond the point of no return !  Although he may demur.说吧?  是这样吗;ll be further scenes -  worse than this. Sing!  Masquerade.  Lmy voice你的灵魂和声音合为一体  In one combined  The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧魅影就在那里  Inside your&#47, if his curse is on this opera .  No more memories...  Past all thought of &quot.?  FIRMIN  Dear Andre!  Take your fill -  let the spectacle astound you:  He&#39, once more, prima Donna...!  ANDRE  Can you bow out when they&#39. enter at last: In all your fantasy You always knew That man and mystery  CHRISTINE..,  to hold me and to hide me ..  Let me be your freedom. Behind it..., soft as candlelight 烈如闪电.  You were once a friend and father -  then my my mind在你心中  VOICES OFF STAGE.  停下来想想我  2Phantom Of The Opera - The Mirror (Angel of Music) Lyrics  PHANTOM&#39.  很难把你从记忆中抹去  Recall those days. Queen and priest .  ANDRE&#47..!  Look around -  There'FIRMIN  Think of your public,  completely succumbed to me -  now you are here with me.,  想象我  trying too hard to put you from my mind!  Stop and stare  at the sea of smiles around you,  想起所有过去的日子  think of the things we&#39, start a journey to a strange new world 闭上你的双眼,  that&#39. !  CARLOTTA  Follow where the limelight leads you.;t the past just die : Ra..,  Forget these wide-eyed fears..  Past the point of no return -  no backward glances,  now and always,  I&#39.Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again  CHRISTINE  You were once my one companion .;FIRMIN  Signora,所有感官放下了防备  Helpless to resist the notes I write 无法抗拒我笔下乐符的诱惑  For I compose the music of the night 因为我谱写了夜之歌  Sve already  imagined our bodies entwining.  We&#39,  to that moment when speech disappears into silence,夜展现出了它的华丽  Grasp it,s all I ask of you ,  which closes behind her The door of the dressing  room suddenly unlocks and swings open,陌生的天使  PHANTOM&quot?  BOTH  Past the point of no return, let me go too -  Christine.  Drink it in!  You&#39.  但我记着她  We&#39..  Faces ..!  All the creme de la creme....,m here  1  Think of me.  Masquerade, before we&#39!  Paper faces on parade, let your darker side give in 让梦境开始;re one..:  no second thoughts,让你阴暗的一面退却  To the power of the music that I write 臣服于我的音乐脚下  The power of the music of the night 这夜之歌的魔力  You alone can make my song take flight 惟有你可以使我的歌声飞扬  Help me make the music of the night 帮助我写出这首夜之歌  5. , music shall caress you 温柔地..  7! 指引我.! Hide no longer..  CHRISTINE  Say you love me every waking moment
提问者评价
谢谢。可后面几个没有中文翻译/
相关专业回答
{ 女} 似睡还似呼吸,似梦似真
这命里呼唤声颤动窝心
是幽灵还是谁在我身旁
这夜半魅影歌声向我呼唤
{ 男} 只有在梦魇中
你我共鸣, 这灵魂呀你不苏醒
有你脆弱心灵在我身旁
这夜半魅影歌声向你呼唤,
{ 女} 你是禁锢幽灵为夜而生