我急需要《hehay soul sisterr》

Hey soul sister歌词翻译_百度知道
Hey soul sister歌词翻译
Hey, Soul Sister Train嘿,生命中的女孩Hey, hey嘿~Your lipstick stains 你的唇印 on the front lobe of my left side brains深深印在我的左半脑额头上 I knew I wouldnt forget you我知道我永远忘不了你 and so I went and let you blow my mind所以我让你震撼了我的心灵 Your sweet moonbeam, 你散发出月亮般的光芒 the smell of you in every single dream I dream你的芳香充满了我的每一个梦想 I knew when we collided, 我知道当我们碰撞出火花时 youre the one I have decided 你就是我认定的唯一 whos one of my kind你是我的真命天女 Hey soul sister,
嘿 生命中的女孩 aint the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, 你合收音机里Mr. Mister 的歌曲完全不同 the way you move aint fair, you know!你的舞姿是在超凡脱俗 Hey soul sister, 嘿 生命中的女孩 I dont want to miss a single thing you do... 我可不想错过你做的每一件事 tonight就在今晚 Hey, hey嘿~Just in time, 如此准确 Im so glad you have a one-track mind like me真高兴你和我一样脑子都无法转弯 You gave my life direction, 你指引了我人生的方向
a game show love connection we cant deny就想一场名为爱情联系的游戏秀 我们无法否认 Im so obsessed,
我已意乱情迷 my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest我的心即将跳出我的胸膛 I believe in you, like a virgin, youre Madonna,
我相信你像&宛如处女&里的madonna一样 and Im always gonna wanna blow your mind我一直都想要震撼你的心房Hey soul sister,
嘿 生命中的女孩 aint that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo,
你和收音机里Mr. Mister 的歌曲完全不同 the way you move aint fair, you know!你的舞姿是在超凡脱俗 Hey soul sister, 嘿 生命中的女孩 I dont want to miss a single thing you do...我可不想错过你做的每一件事tonight 就在今晚 The way you cant cut a rug, 你那舞动摇摆的样子 watching yous the only drug I need看着你是我唯一的嗜好 Youre so gangsta, Im so thug, 你如此xx 我如此xx(不会翻译) youre the only one Im dreaming of你是我唯一的梦中情人 You see, I can be myself now finally,
知道吗 我现在终于能做回我自己 in fact theres nothing I cant be实际上我可以成为所有 I want the world to see you be with me我要让全世界都看到你和我在一起Hey soul sister,
嘿 生命中的女孩 aint that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, 你和收音机里Mr. Mister的歌曲完全不同 the way you move aint fair, you know!你的舞姿实在超凡脱俗 Hey soul sister, 嘿 生命中的女孩 I dont want to miss a single thing you do tonight,我可不想错过你在今晚做的每一件事 Hey soul sister, 嘿 生命中的女孩
I dont want to miss a single thing you do...tonight我可不想错过你做的每一件事 Hey, hey嘿~Tonight就在今晚 Hey, hey嘿~
就在今晚 by:hopeless
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
soul的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Hey Soul Sister】_石宇凡-Hey Soul Sister在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Hey Soul Sister
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
石宇凡歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
我正在直播,等你哟~Hey, Soul Sister_百度百科
Hey, Soul Sister
《Hey, Soul Sister》是由Train演唱并收录于其专辑《Save Me San Francisco》中的一首歌曲。
Hey, Soul Sister基本信息
歌曲: Hey, Soul Sister
Save Me San Francisco
所属专辑:Save Me San Francisco
艺人:Train
语种:英语
唱片公司:Sony
发行时间:日
专辑类别:个人专辑[1]
Hey, Soul Sister歌曲简介
August 11,2009,三年之后,在备受尊敬的Laurie Hardman帮助下,Train乐队推出他们的来自第六张专辑《Save Me,San Francisco》的最新单曲&Hey, Soul Sister&,并在October 27, 2009发行,它成为一个巨大的成功,是乐队有史以来第二受欢迎的曲目,截止July 15,2010,在Billboard Hot 100榜单上呆了整整40周,最高曾位列第3。在这一回的专辑里,乐队的阵容进行了减缩,成员由原来的五人众缩减到创始之初的Monahan、吉他手Jimmy Stafford 和鼓手Scott Underwood。要不然,乐队主唱Monahan也不会放话:我们将通过这一张专辑回到从前。看来,轻装上阵的决心并不是空穴来风。在Grammy官网的小调查上,近82%的人认为&Hey, Soul Sister&是这个夏天最火的歌曲。[2]
Hey, Soul Sister歌手简介
Train是一个来自美国加利福尼亚州旧金山的摇滚乐队,成立于1994年。这支乐队目前以Patrick Monahan (主唱), Jimmy Stafford (主音吉他) and Scott Underwood (鼓手)三人为核心。
Train凭借他们1998年发行的首张专辑《Train》在主流音乐中取得成功。2001年发行的第二张专辑《Drops of Jupiter》给乐队带来了很高的人气。专辑的主打单曲“Drops of Jupiter”引起了极大的国际反响并且在2002年赢得了两项格莱美奖。这部专辑在美国和加拿大达到了双白金销量(10万张),至今仍然是乐队最畅销的专辑。发行于2003年的第三张录音室专辑《My Private Nation》延续了乐队的成功,也在美国达到了白金销量。乐队又在2006年发行了第四张专辑《For Me, It's You》。尽管音乐评论人普遍对专辑给予了积极的评价,但是仍然没有在商业上取得成功。之后,Train迎来了3年的沉默。
Train在2009年回归乐坛并发行了他们的最新专辑《 Save Me, San Francisco》。其中的《Hey, Soul Sister》以轻松的伴奏,活泼的旋律成了乐队有史以来最受欢迎的单曲,在Billboard榜单上也曾名列前三,还在一些其他国家的榜单上占据前十。[2]
Hey, Soul Sister歌词
Hey, hey,heyHey, hey,hey  Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains  I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind  Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream  I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind  Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo,   the way you move ain't fair, you know!  Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight  Hey, hey,hey  Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me  You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny  I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest  I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna,   and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind  Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo,   the way you move ain't fair, you know!  Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight  The way you can't cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need  You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of  You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be  I want the world to see you be with me  Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo,  the way you move ain't fair, you know!  Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,  Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight  Hey, hey,hey  Tonight  Hey, hey,hey  Tonight   end  end[1]
.心情语录网[引用日期]
.百度百科[引用日期]
企业信用信息【Hey,Soul Sister】_Train-Hey,Soul Sister在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Hey,Soul Sister
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
我正在直播,等你哟~Hey, Soul Sister 歌词_百度知道
Hey, Soul Sister 歌词
歌名:《Hey, Soul Sister》歌手:Train所属专辑:《Hey, Soul Sister》发行时间:发行公司:SONY MUSIC歌词:Hey heyYour lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains你的唇印沾染了我左边脑袋的耳垂上I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let you blow my mind我知道了我不会忘记你 所以我走了 任你困扰着我的意志Your sweet moonbeam the smell of you in every single dream I dream你的微甜月光 你的气息游走于我每一个梦I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind我知道了当我们碰撞时 我决定了你就是那和我一样的人Hey soul sister ain't the Mr Mister on the radio stereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey 黑人女子 你不是那个无线电 立体声中的米斯特先生 你知道 你离开的方式并不公平Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey heyHey 黑人女子 我不想错过今晚你做的任何一件事Just in time I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me恰巧及时 我很高兴你有一个和我一般的单轨的脑袋You gave my life direction a game show love connection we can't deny你给了我的生活一个方向 一个表示我们不可否认的爱情联系的游戏I'm so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest我如此困惑 我的心脏就快跳跃出我赤裸的胸膛I believe in you like a virgin you're Madonna and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind我信任你 像个少女 你就是麦当娜 我总想要困扰你Hey soul sister ain't that Mr Mister on the radio stereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey 黑人女子 你不是那个无线电 立体声中的米斯特先生 你知道 你离开的方式并不公平Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey 黑人女子 我不想错过今晚你做的任何一件事The way you can't cut a rug watching you's the only drug I need如你剪不断一条毛毯 望着你就是我所需要的药品You're so gangsta I'm so thug you're the only one I'm dreaming of你如此无赖 我就是那么专横 你就是唯一那个让我魂牵梦萦的人You see I can be myself now finally in fact there's nothing I can't be你知道 我能够做我自己了 实际上没有什么我不能做的I want the world to see you be with me我想让世界都看到你和我在一起Hey soul sister ain't that Mr Mister on the radio stereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey 黑人女子 你不是那个无线电 立体声中的米斯特先生 你知道 你离开的方式并不公平Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey 黑人女子 我不想错过今晚你做的任何一件事Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey 黑人女子 我不想错过今晚你做的任何一件事Hey heyHey heyTonightTonight今晚今晚
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
re the one I have decidedWho&#39://t fair you knowHs nothing I cant beI want the world to see you&#39,ain&#39;t that mister mister on the radio歌曲名;t wanna miss a single thing you do tonightHeeey heeeey heeeeyJust in time:Train专辑;ll be with meHm so glad you have a one track mind le meYou gave my life directionA game m so obsessedMy heart is bound to beat right outmy untrimmed chestI believe in you, we can&#39.baidu://t wanna miss a single thing you do tonightHt fair you knowHey soul sister, Soul SisterHey Soul SisterTrainHeeey heeeey heeeeeyYour lipstick stainson the front lobe of my left side brainsI knew I wouldn&#39;t that mistert wanna miss a single thing you do tonightWell you can cut a rugWatching you is the only drug I needSo gangster,ain&#39,m so thugYou&#39, you&#39;m dreaming ofYou see I can be myself now finallyIn fact there&#39;re MadonnaAnd I&#39,I don&#39,I don&#39;m always gonna wanna blow your mindHey soul sister, stereoThe way you move ain&#39, stereoThe way you move ain&#39.com/song/8343067" target="_blank">re the only one I&#39;t forget youAnd so I went and let you blow my mindYour sweet movingThe smell of you in every single dream I dreamI knew when we collidedyou&#39:Hey,I don&#39;t wanna miss a single thing you do tonightHeeey heeeey heeeeey (tonight)Heeey heeeey heeeeey (tonight)<a href="http.baidu,I&#39, stereoThe way you moveain&#39;t fair you knowHey soul sister,ain&#39,I don&#39, I&#39;s one of my kindHt denyI&#39;t that mister misteron the radio, Soul Sister歌手:Hey
soul的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 soul sister 的文章

随机推荐