寒假英语日记记80字 要7篇

英语日记80字带翻译要有这个周日我过的很有趣_百度知道求两篇简单的英语日记60-80字的,
ballance1﹐v掹
英语:Today is Sunday.Hot weather.I and my best friend go swimming,swimming pools,many people.Then we go to a lot of things,they were very delicious.I like to eat the ice-crowm.I eat two.16:00 us to go home.She in our home to eat meals,a very rich dinner.翻译:今天是星期天.天气很热.我和我最好的朋友去游泳,游泳池人很多.然后我们去吃了很多东西,它们都很美味.我最喜欢吃的是雪糕,所以我吃了两个.16点我们一起回家了.她在我们家吃的饭,晚餐十分丰盛.英语:Today is the summer of nine days.These days playing very happy.Today,I had to be worked hard.6:00 I got up,eat a bread,a bowl of milk.I wrote a morning of the operation.At noon,I was hungry.I eat instant noodles is not very tasty.I watched television,then worked hard to continue.From his mother,I helped my mother cooking,her mother very happy.Today,very happy day!!翻译:今天是暑假的第9天.这几天玩的很开心.今天我要写作业了.我6点就起来了,吃了一片面包,一碗牛奶.我写了一早上的作业.中午,我饿了.我吃的是泡面,不太好吃.我看了一会电视,然后继续写作业.晚上妈妈回来了,我帮妈妈做饭,妈妈很开心.今天,一天很开心!不知道你喜不喜欢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码10月1高1英语日记高一英语日记,关于10月1日的七篇日记.60~80字左右.
National Day!Today is National Day on Oct,1 2003,Weiqun have 2 days as holiday,I just made a call to home but she still didn''t get home,I asked mother to try to call her to confirm her position right now in order to be convenient for taking fetch by my father in 6-cross roadmouth.New house has been finished nearly.Dad decided to resume working in Houzai Glass factory just for RMB350 monthly even actually I don''t want him to work back.there are 7 days holiday I will take for Chinese National Day.But maybe I need on duty every day.Linyunbin will come back to Dongguan today.Fucking man...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
真搞笑,高一了还不好好学习!
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 写一篇介绍你自己学习英语情况的英语短文。60-80词。..
书面表达。
&&&&&& 写一篇介绍你自己学习英语情况的英语短文。60-80词。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期末题
&&&& I&began to learn English in the primary school. At first I was very interested in learning English. Some time later, I could read all the English letters, but I couldn't write them well. I found it difficult to learn English. I wanted to give up. Then my teacher taught me how to read and write. Now I am interested in English again and I find it very interesting. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 写一篇介绍你自己学习英语情况的英语短文。60-80词。..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 写一篇介绍你自己学习英语情况的英语短文。60-80词。..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记 的文章

随机推荐