假设你在五一放假通知期间和家人去北京旅行,请根据下面的提示写一篇80字的短文介绍你的旅行经历~急急急!要原创!

英语作文假如你打算去苏州旅行,请根据下面的计划写一篇小短文,介绍一下你的旅行计划目的地Suzhou 时间July 21st--July 28th,2009交通工具By plane 和谁一起My parents,my cousin Lin Guang携带物品A map,clothes,a camera,rtc_百度作业帮
英语作文假如你打算去苏州旅行,请根据下面的计划写一篇小短文,介绍一下你的旅行计划目的地Suzhou 时间July 21st--July 28th,2009交通工具By plane 和谁一起My parents,my cousin Lin Guang携带物品A map,clothes,a camera,rtc
目的地Suzhou 时间July 21st--July 28th,2009交通工具By plane 和谁一起My parents,my cousin Lin Guang携带物品A map,clothes,a camera,rtc
短文那是多短啊?100字左右ok不?请见下.In this summer holiday,I am planning to visit Suzhou with my parents and my cousin Lin Guang.I heard that Suzhou is a beautiful city with many attractive scenic spots.And it is not very hot in summer that.After discussion,we will leave for Suzhou by plane and will stay there for eight days from July 21st to 28th.Now we are busy packing up our things such as a map of Suzhou,some clothes,a camera and so on.I am looking forward to this trip and I hope all of us will have a good time.这个暑假,我计划和双亲以及堂兄一起去苏州.我听说苏州很漂亮,风景很美丽,而且夏天不会太热.我们讨论后,决定飞去苏州,在那儿呆8天,从7月21日到7月28日.现在我们正忙着收拾行李,地图,衣服,照相机等等.我很期待这次旅行,希望我们玩的开心!
您可能关注的推广初三英语作文 假如去年暑假间你们全家去了海南旅行,请根据提示,写一篇英语短文_百度作业帮
初三英语作文 假如去年暑假间你们全家去了海南旅行,请根据提示,写一篇英语短文
初三英语作文 假如去年暑假间你们全家去了海南旅行,请根据提示,写一篇英语短文
Last summer vacation,i visited Xiamen with my parents.we went by train.Xiame n is a cean and modern city,there were many tall buildings by the both sides of the street.We visited the Gulang Island,t he History Museum and the Xiamen Uni versity.there were a lot of interesting thi ngs in the museum.We also went to the beach.We had great fun there,we played beach volleyball and swam in the sea.W e bought a lot of souvenirs.The people t here are very friendly,we decided to go t here again.
Last summer vacation,i visited Xiamen with my parents.we went by train.Xiamen is a cean and modern city,there were many tall buildings by the both sides of the street.We visited the Gulang Island,the ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:如今,旅游已经成为人们喜爱的一项活动,请你根据以下提示写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下你所熟悉的一名旅游_百度知道
如今,旅游已经成为人们喜爱的一项活动,请你根据以下提示写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下你所熟悉的一名旅游
词数.可适当增加细节,请你根据以下提示写一篇短文
如今?4?&nbsp:1. What’s his/her name?注意; 2,旅游已经成为人们喜爱的一项活动,向大家介绍一下你所熟悉的一名旅游爱好者的基本情况以及他(她)的一次旅行经历; 3:80左右;2. How often does he/she travel,以使行文连贯;&nbsp?& 5. What did he/she do?&nbsp. Where did he/she travel to. What’s he/she like:1。提示
提问者采纳
T&&&nbsp,&nbsp,例如has a swe&&nbsp.B&&&nbsp. She travels to foreign countries with her parents once a year :这是一篇提纲作文;&nbsp,
试题分析;&&nbsp.They visited man&&&nbsp,&&&&&nbsp.,&&nbsp.I&nbsp.They stayed in Korea for 5& 固定句型It took them 3&nbsp.&Travelling My friend Lily is a travelling lover.They went there by Korean Air and really enjoyed the&nbsp,she went to Korea with he&nbsp,this is a&&nbsp,&&nbsp,讲述旅行经历用一般过去时;&&&nbsp, by air等短语. She is tall and always has a swe&nbsp
&nbsp,表达流畅; 文章层次清晰;&nbsp。本文作者以熟悉的一名旅游爱好者的基本情况以及他(她)的一次旅行经历,and so on。【亮点说明】文中使用了非常好的短语和句子为文章增色不少,they bought many special products,&nbsp,介绍情况用一般现在时;&nbsp.It took them 3 hours to get there.Things were fine in K&nbsp
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校,请你讲?
根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校_百度作业帮
根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校,请你讲?
根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校
根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校,请你讲述一下你的假期之旅。提示:暑假里乘飞机和父母去北京旅行。第一天,去了故宫拍了许多照片。第二天,去了长城看到许多旅客并了解许多关于长城的知识。最后去了王府井购物,买了许多纪念品。谈谈这次旅行的感想。
Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our summer holiday. We took the plane there. It’s a fast and comfortable journey。We went to see the Palace Museum as soon as we got to Beijing. We were very excited when we saw the Palace Museum and we took a lot of photos there.&On the second day of our trip, we went to see the Great Wall. It was a famous view in the world. I we saw a lot of tourists. We listened to the tour guide, and knew a lot about it. At last we went shopping in the city center of Beijing---Wangfujing Street. We bought a lot of souvenirs. We enjoyed our trip very much. It was a happy experience and I will never forget it.
本文属于记叙文。记叙自己的一次旅行,审题时注意本文使用一般过去时,叙述事实的时候以时间为顺序。用合适的连词把各句连接成一个有机的整体,同时要用相对高级的词汇提升文章的层次和文采。在发表你的看法的时候,可以使用谚语让文章更有亮点。记叙文的写作近几年考查较少,写作的时候要注意要点的全覆盖,不能有遗漏或省略,同时要注意使用合适的连接词和较高级的词汇。注意所使用的语法规则的准确性和合理性。变化使用多种句式让文章更有亮点。假如去年暑假,你和你父母一起去了杭州旅游,请你根据下面的提示,用英语写一篇80词左右的小短文.1.杭州是我国最美的城市之一(one of beautiful cities),以西湖而著名(be famous for),有许多名胜古迹(many piaces of interest);_百度作业帮
假如去年暑假,你和你父母一起去了杭州旅游,请你根据下面的提示,用英语写一篇80词左右的小短文.1.杭州是我国最美的城市之一(one of beautiful cities),以西湖而著名(be famous for),有许多名胜古迹(many piaces of interest);
1.杭州是我国最美的城市之一(one of beautiful cities),以西湖而著名(be famous for),有许多名胜古迹(many piaces of interest); 2.参观西湖(visit the West Lale) 划船(go boating) 爬山(clim the mountains) 美景和美好的时刻终身难忘.
Hangzhou is one of the most beautiful cities in China,is the capital city of Zhejiang Province,known worldwide for its West Lake and its many attractions,the value we see.We went to visit the West Lake,there are rowing in the boat to see the West Lake scenery,as well as hiking,watching the mountain scenery,Hangzhou city,nice.Beauty and beautiful moments I will never forget.

我要回帖

更多关于 五一放假通知 的文章

随机推荐