请问you dug for 2happy hourss.为什么前面不需要加have?

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语问题在.1、I have been to Hangzhou three times这里的three times前面为什么不用加介词?2、Did you go to Hangzhou和Have you been to Hangzhou的区别
字母wan1787
1,for被省略了,其实不用担心,这在平日口语中常常用到,特别是在强调“tree times”的时候,排出三个手指,然後不用任何介词.2,Did you go to Hangzhou,你去了杭州没有?Have you been to Hangzhou.你到过杭州吗?同学大概是被考试弄得有点敏感,其实since在现在完成时中才会是必不可少嘀.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
did去过已经回来了,have bin到达了且在那里呢,还没回来3次是修饰词,算作状语吧,没理由加介词
2、你是不是(要)去杭州?和你去过杭州吗?
可加可不加吧。Did.......你去杭州吗
HAVE.......你去过杭州吗
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.The meeting lasted two hours.请问为什么不用was lasted?2.-Can your brother make model air planes?—Yes,this week he is building a new model.请问为什么不用had built?3.—What are you looking for —My MP3 player.It ___right here ,and now it's gone.答案是was,请问为什么不用has been?4.In 1988,Qingyuan became a new city.Everything has changed.请问为什么不用was changed?5.My hope is to become an engineer in 10 years' time.请问为什么要用to?6.-Where's Mum?-She puts away your things in your room.请问为什么要用puts,而不用is putting?7.The "Thousand hand Guanyin"has been regarded by many people as the best performance at CCTV's Spring Festival Evening.请问为什么不用被动形式?第7题,我的疑问是为什么要加has,能用is regarded吗?
啊哦wan1274
1.此句在书面上是:The meeting lasted (for) two hours.但是口语中的for经常会被省略.所以last在此时是不及物动词,而不及物动词是没有被动语态的.2.had built是过去完成时.而过去完成时是表示一个动作发生在另一个过去的动作/过去的时刻之前,即“过去的过去”.但是此题没有另外一个可以作为参照的过去动作/时刻.如:They had built the house before it rained last week.3.has been是指“截止到现在,它还在这儿”,这就和上下文的句意矛盾了.所以用一般过去时表示过去发生的动作,和后句的now相对应.4.change表示“变成”时也可作不及物动词,所以可以不必使用被动语态.如果该句上下文强调了“被...所改变”如by sb时,则才必须使用被动语态.5.该表语尚未发生,当然最好用不定式来表示.而动词原形become不能用在此处,因为前面已经有了is做谓语;也不能用动名词becoming,因为动名词短语表示经常发生的动作,而不定式才可以表示尚未发生的行为.6.此题应该是答案错误,而楼主你自己的答案才是正确的,除非还有具体的上下文没有被楼主打完.7.其实用is regarded也不能说绝对不可以,关键是看说话人的当时的具体意图.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1:会议持续了两个小时,主动结构表被动逻辑。2:用啦this week.表示动作正在进行还没有完成。3:has been表示的是一种持续到现在的状态,而后一句是now it's gone,说明曾经在这里,用was4:表示从1988到现在改变啦。手机发不下啦,下接。...
1. 关于这个问题,可查字典,last可做及物动词,后跟时间名词2. 这句答语用了现在进行时,意思是:他这周一直忙着做新的飞机模型3. 只能用was,因为表示点时间,has been是完成时态,表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响,mp3已经不见了,所以在现在它是不存在的。4. 第一句交代了点时间,从那点之后发生的事情对现在造成的结果,只能用完成时态。5. b...
1.记住last这个词是延续性动词 意思是 持续了多久的意思,延续性动词时没有被动语态的,永远没有你说那种形式2Yes,this week he is building a new model。这周她正在建立一个新的模型呢。由此看见 这里 这周 和一个新模型 是不可以用过去完成时的、时态不对3我发现你的时态不好
呵呵 这个也是 has been 是现在完成时,原句中有now做...
扫描下载二维码I worked as a waitress for a few months. I was not a great waitress and I worked in a restaurant that served mostly older people who, however, have not learned that ten percent of their expense is no longer a tip that waitresses can live on – let alone a college student working hard for 20 hours a week! One night, when I was still working two hours after shift(轮班) was supposed to finish, all that I wanted was for my last table to clear out so I could clean and go home. My last customer caught me on her way out and asked if I had change for a twenty. I dug through my pocket and turned out my night’s earnings—a small amount of $14. She smiled at me and said, “That is enough.” My eyes were full of tears as I made the uneven(不等价的) exchange. “Thank you, ”I said in a low voice. I heard her little boy ask why she did that and she explained that I’d had a hard night and she just wanted to help me out. I even heard her words, “Reach out your hands when somebody needs help.” I noticed the little boy nodded his head. Not only did her kindness touch my hurried and tiring life, but she also taught her son an important lesson that night. I do not know her name, but I will always remember her.1. According to the passage, at that time the author was ___________.A. a full-time worker
B. still a college studentC. a school-leaver
D. a secretary in a big company2. Why did the woman want an uneven exchange?A. She was to thank the author for her service.B. She was in great need of change to buy a gift for her sonC. She was only to teacher her son a lesson.D. She only wanted to give a hand to the author.3. What was the woman’s son’s attitude to what she did at last?A. Unbelievable.
B. Acceptable.C. Disappointed.
D. Amazed.4. What did the woman probably teach her son?A. To live a hard life.B. To give a waitress a more than 10% tip.C. To show kindness to those
who need help.D. To make an uneven change.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
I worked as a waitress for a few months. I was not a great waitress and I worked in a restaurant that served mostly older people who, however, have not learned that ten percent of their expense is no longer a tip that waitresses can live on – let alone a college student working hard for 20 hours a week! One night, when I was still working two hours after shift(轮班) was supposed to finish, all that I wanted was for my last table to clear out so I could clean and go home. My last customer caught me on her way out and asked if I had change for a twenty. I dug through my pocket and turned out my night’s earnings—a small amount of $14. She smiled at me and said, “That is enough.” My eyes were full of tears as I made the uneven(不等价的) exchange. “Thank you, ”I said in a low voice. I heard her little boy ask why she did that and she explained that I’d had a hard night and she just wanted to help me out. I even heard her words, “Reach out your hands when somebody needs help.” I noticed the little boy nodded his head. Not only did her kindness touch my hurried and tiring life, but she also taught her son an important lesson that night. I do not know her name, but I will always remember her.1. According to the passage, at that time the author was ___________.A. a full-time worker
D. a secretary in a big company2. Why did the woman want an uneven exchange?A. She was to thank the author for her service.B. She was in great need of change to buy a gift for her sonC. She was only to teacher her son a lesson.D. She only wanted to give a hand to the author.3. What was the woman’s son’s attitude to what she did at last?A. Unbelievable.
D. Amazed.4. What did the woman probably teach her son?A. To live a hard life.B. To give a waitress a more than 10% tip.C. To show kindness to those
who need help.D. To make an uneven change.
I worked as a waitress for a few months. I was not a great waitress and I worked in a restaurant that served mostly older people who, however, have not learned that ten percent of their expense is no longer a tip that waitresses can live on – let alone a college student working hard for 20 hours a week! One night, when I was still working two hours after shift(轮班) was supposed to finish, all that I wanted was for my last table to clear out so I could clean and go home. My last customer caught me on her way out and asked if I had change for a twenty. I dug through my pocket and turned out my night’s earnings—a small amount of $14. She smiled at me and said, “That is enough.” My eyes were full of tears as I made the uneven(不等价的) exchange. “Thank you, ”I said in a low voice. I heard her little boy ask why she did that and she explained that I’d had a hard night and she just wanted to help me out. I even heard her words, “Reach out your hands when somebody needs help.” I noticed the little boy nodded his head. Not only did her kindness touch my hurried and tiring life, but she also taught her son an important lesson that night. I do not know her name, but I will always remember her.1. According to the passage, at that time the author was ___________.A. a full-time worker
who need help.D. To make an uneven change. 科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:B小题4:C

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请填出正确时态.1.You ——(write)for two hours,You should have a rest.2.-How long——it——(rain)?-It has been rainning since two hours ago.3.Have you ever——(been/gone)to Shanghai.4.I’ve——(know)him since he(be)a boy.把这句话变为一般问句.还有翻译.Tom说他的爸爸在北京.
has writtenhas rainedbeenknown washave you known him since he was a boy?Tom says that his father is in Beijing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. have been writing2. has it
been raining3. been4. known
wasHave you known him since he was a boy? Tom says his father is in Beijing
have been writinghas rainedbeen knownwas Tom said that his father was in beijing
1have been writing2have rianed3been4known was Have you known him since he was a boy?5Tom said his dad had gone to BeiJing
1.have been writing (现在完成进行时)2.has rained3.been(现在完成时)4.known wasHave you known him since he was a boy?Tom said his father was in Beijing.
1.have written 2.has rained3.been4.knownTom says that his father has gone to Beijng.
扫描下载二维码In 1898 an 8.2 earthquake almost flattened America, killing over 30,ooo people in less than four minutes. In the middle of complete damage and disorder, a father rushed to the school where his son was supposed to be,
that the building was
After the unforgettably shock, he 28
the promise he had made to his son: “ No matter
29 happens, I’ll always be there for you!” And tears began to 30 his eyes. As he looked at the pile of ruins, it looked hopeless, but he kept remembering his 31
to his son. He rushed there and started 32 the ruins. As he was digging, other helpless parents arrived , 33 : “It’s too late ! They are all dead! 34
, there’s nothing you can do!” To each parent he responded with 35 : “Are you going to help me now? ”No one helped. And then he continued to dig for his son, stone by stone. Courageously he went on alone because he needed to know 36 : “Is my boy 37 or he is dead?” He dug for eight hours … 12 hours…36 hours…then , in
hour , he pulled back a large stone and heard his son’s 39 . He screamed his son’s name, “ARMAND!” He heard back, “Dad!?! It’s me, Dad! I told other kids not to worry.
I told them that if you were alive, you 40 me and 41 you saved me, they’d be saved. You promised, ‘No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you!’ You did it, Dad!” “What’s going on in there? ”the father asked“There are 14 of
33,Dad. We’re scared, hungry, thirsty and thankful you are here. When the building collapsed, it made
, and it saved us.”“Come out , boy!”“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, 45 I know you’ll get me! No matter what happens, I know you’ll always be there for me!”小题1:A.only discoveringB.only to discoverC.only realizingD.only to realize.小题2:A.as flat as a pancakeB.as high as a mountainC.as strong as an ox D.as weak as a kitten小题3:A.memorized B.forgotC.keptD.remembered小题4:A.whatB.that C.whichD.who小题5:A.fillB.fill in C.comeD.burst小题6:A.pictureB.promiseC.presentD.encourage小题7:A.diggingB.digging throughC.digging outD.digging into小题8:A.to sayB.saidC.and sayingD.saying小题9:A.Come outB.Come againC.Come onD.Come off小题10:A.one wordB.one soundC.one rowD.one line小题11:A.for himselfB.of himselfC.by himselfD.to himself小题12:A.liveB.livingC.aliveD.lively小题13:A.38B.the 38C.38thD.the 38th小题14:A.soundB.voiceC.noiseD.tone小题15:A will save
D. would have saved小题16:A.ifB.because C.even ifD.though小题17:A.remainedB.missingC.leftD.gone小题18:A.forB.behindC.out ofD.over小题19:A.a promiseB.spaceC.roomD.a triangle小题20:A.becauseB.thoughC.whenD.even though - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:In 1898 an 8.2 earthquake almost flattened America, killing over 30,ooo people in less than four minutes. In the middle of complete damage and disorder, a father rushed to the school where his son was supposed to be,
that the building was
29 happens, I’ll always be there for you!” And tears began to 30 his eyes. As he looked at the pile of ruins, it looked hopeless, but he kept remembering his 31
to his son. He rushed there and started 32 the ruins. As he was digging, other helpless parents arrived , 33 : “It’s too late ! They are all dead! 34
, there’s nothing you can do!” To each parent he responded with 35 : “Are you going to help me now? ”No one helped. And then he continued to dig for his son, stone by stone. Courageously he went on alone because he needed to know 36 : “Is my boy 37 or he is dead?” He dug for eight hours … 12 hours…36 hours…then , in
hour , he pulled back a large stone and heard his son’s 39 . He screamed his son’s name, “ARMAND!” He heard back, “Dad!?! It’s me, Dad! I told other kids not to worry.
I told them that if you were alive, you 40 me and 41 you saved me, they’d be saved. You promised, ‘No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you!’ You did it, Dad!” “What’s going on in there? ”the father asked“There are 14 of
33,Dad. We’re scared, hungry, thirsty and thankful you are here. When the building collapsed, it made
, and it saved us.”“Come out , boy!”“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, 45 I know you’ll get me! No matter what happens, I know you’ll always be there for me!”小题1:A.only discoveringB.only to discoverC.only realizingD.only to realize.小题2:A.as flat as a pancakeB.as high as a mountainC.as strong as an ox D.as weak as a kitten小题3:A.memorized B.forgotC.keptD.remembered小题4:A.whatB.that C.whichD.who小题5:A.fillB.fill in C.comeD.burst小题6:A.pictureB.promiseC.presentD.encourage小题7:A.diggingB.digging throughC.digging outD.digging into小题8:A.to sayB.saidC.and sayingD.saying小题9:A.Come outB.Come againC.Come onD.Come off小题10:A.one wordB.one soundC.one rowD.one line小题11:A.for himselfB.of himselfC.by himselfD.to himself小题12:A.liveB.livingC.aliveD.lively小题13:A.38B.the 38C.38thD.the 38th小题14:A.soundB.voiceC.noiseD.tone小题15:A will save
D. would have saved小题16:A.ifB.because C.even ifD.though小题17:A.remainedB.missingC.leftD.gone小题18:A.forB.behindC.out ofD.over小题19:A.a promiseB.spaceC.roomD.a triangle小题20:A.becauseB.thoughC.whenD.even thoughIn 1898 an 8.2 earthquake almost flattened America, killing over 30,ooo people in less than four minutes. In the middle of complete damage and disorder, a father rushed to the school where his son was supposed to be,
that the building was
D. would have saved小题16:A.ifB.because C.even ifD.though小题17:A.remainedB.missingC.leftD.gone小题18:A.forB.behindC.out ofD.over小题19:A.a promiseB.spaceC.roomD.a triangle小题20:A.becauseB.thoughC.whenD.even though科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:A小题5:A 小题6:B小题7:B小题8:D小题9:C小题10:D 小题11:A小题12:C小题13:D小题14:B小题15:B小题16:A小题17:C小题18:C小题19:D小题20:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 happy hours 的文章

随机推荐