扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
作文,生如夏花生如夏花谁帮我给点意见怎么去写,可以写什么事例,开头和结尾该怎么写才好.最好把事例写详细点写得好的重赏,今天就要啊,10点前也不晚啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
说“生如夏花”正是因为夏花具有绚丽繁荣的生命,它们在阳光最饱满的季节绽放,如奔驰、跳跃、飞翔着的生命的精灵,以此来诠释生命的辉煌灿烂.当然,“生如夏花”的另一层意思也许是揭示了生命的短暂匆忙写人吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
听题目感觉有点悲伤。可以写一个MM,得了什么什么治不好的病(如AIDS)然后写她如果完美的去和命运干架。但最后还是干不过。挂了.场景:一GG深情望着MM。泪流满面。MM反正不在意。说道:干,哭求啊,我还没死呢。晚上HIGH去。开头可以用校园为背景。结尾她死定了,要不怎么叫夏花不叫秋花呢...
感受回归后夏花的绽放,聆取生命中灿烂的纯然
?不懂?什么意思 什么意思嘛
自己写吧.不过这老师好有水平,居然会取那么年轻的题目.
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
今日已签到
全部服务类型
我要去美国
美国硕博申请
美国本科申请
美国高中申请
我要去他国
还有一个月就考试了,小弟写的第一篇作文,麻烦大家给点意见啊
It has recently been announced that a new restaurant (a shopping center/ a high school/ a movie theater) may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
When it comes to the argument that&&whether a shopping center should be built in my neigborhood,people’s perspective vaires considerably concerned the controversial issue.I am convined that a shopping center should be built in my neighborhood because the convenience for local people and the motivation to the local economy with every aspect being considered carefully.
First of all,a new shopping center bring&&convenience to local people.For example,people may have to&&drive several miles to a shopping mall before,which not only takes much time on the traffic,but also wastes a large amount of gasoline for driving.However,if a super shopping centere is just out of your house,you may just take a walk to do your shopping things,which&&save both time and money on the traffic.In addition,a super shopping may contains some other facilities which may serve you ,ranging from a restaurant to a exercise center.So, you can purchase commodities ,enjoy a big dinner with you family or friends and do exercise in just one single place:that is the shopping center!
& &Second, a new shopping center will act as the calalyst for the local economy.Fisrt,a new shopping center will motivate the desire of shopping of local people.People would like to purchase more merchandise if a shopping center is just several walks from home.Furthermore,a new shopping center will hire a considerable number of local labor as waitress, chef, manager or something like that.More and more people have a regular income and they definitely will spend more money on food,colth and so on and they even buy a lot of thing just in the shopping center where they work. This would motivate the local economy in return.
& &Admittedly,a new shopping center may broke the peace of the neighborhood where you live and take a lot of money and labor to demolish the old building and constructe a new skascraper.However the merits it brings overwhelm the disadvantages it does to us.So,with every aspect being considered I would definitely support this plan.
& & In conclusion, I will support that plan because it will stimulate the local economy and bring more convenience to local people. People will increasingly enjoy the life in the neighborhood if a new shopping center is built and the life there will be better!
&&PS:6月12 就考试了,最后一个月准备每天写一篇作文,这是小弟写的第一篇作文,麻烦大家看看,有哪些不足的地方大家给点意见啊,也好在以后一个月的好好练习改正下。小弟感激不尽啊!
&&这是随便选的一篇貌似考过的作文写的,因为是第一篇写的,没有严格限制时间,大概花了40分钟,370个字。
上过三节XDF的写作课,老师讲过结构,例证,点下分点等。。。
没有人吗?顶。。。
注意拼写,还有时态,单复数。 基本语法需要练习
嘿嘿,谢谢,以后写作我会注意的,第一篇写得比较粗糙
& &还有哪些方面不足呢
还有一个月就要考了
顶啊~~~帮忙看看啊
写的很不错了,第一篇的话,可以的话,以后尝试这多写点简单句,这样看了不至于那么吃力,倒数第二段AND有点多,有点伤脑细胞,呵呵,个人感觉简单就是美!
嘿,每次写总想把句子写长。。。不过长短句结合才是王道啊。。。多谢咯
去新东方上过课的吧。。长沙的?
回复 8# weiwei_zhoudi 的帖子
呃,确实,难道是一个班的?
& && &写作老师是FC...

我要回帖

随机推荐