请帮助我翻译一下,拒绝统计机器翻译译,着急使用,跪谢了

着急使用,请英文高手帮助我翻译一下,谢谢,拒绝机器翻译。_百度知道
着急使用,请英文高手帮助我翻译一下,谢谢,拒绝机器翻译。
请问我的珐骇粹较诔记达席惮芦14日费用在贵系统T报表和M报表中有差异,金额为50元。是不是SQL语句造成报表不对呢?请尽快给予我回复。谢谢
Please note: My expenses for 14th of March appear to be different in your T-statement and M-statement. The difference is 50Yuan. Was珐骇粹较诔记达席惮芦 the discrepancy in both statements caused by the SQL language? Please advise me as soon as possible. Thank you.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My expense in 14th has RMB 50 diff珐骇粹较诔记达席惮芦erence in your system's T and M report. Is it caused by SQL? Please reply ASAP. Thanks.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮助我翻译一下,谢谢,拒绝机器翻译,着急使用_百度知道
请帮助我翻译一下,谢谢,拒绝机器翻译,着急使用
感谢您的指导,我将尽快申请BRD。
Thanks for your instruction, and i will apply for BRD as soon as possible
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Thank you for your guidance, I will apply for BRD as soon as possible
appreciate your direction, I will apply BRD as soon as possible
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁着急,请帮助我翻译一下,跪谢啦,拒绝机器翻译_百度知道
着急,请帮助我翻译一下,跪谢啦,拒绝机器翻译
为了保证客人可以正常使用网络。如果该公司参会人员收发邮件并且只是文字性的邮件。全部供给客人使用,那么带宽可以满足,网络带宽将面临严重的挑战,届时办公区域网络尽量停用;否则将无法满足客人需求如果此次会议至少180人同时上网的话
纯手工,谢谢Networking broadband will confront a serious challenge if this conference has at least 180 persons surf
internet at the same time.If the participants of the company simply receive and dispatch literal e-mails,try to stop using network in the range of office area at that time,请尽快采纳; requirements,in that way,it will not be satisfied by customers&#39.All is provided for guests.In order to ensue that guests can normally use the network,保质量,broadband is able to meet the needs.otherwise
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Supply of all guests. In order to ensure normal guests can use the network, then bandwide can be content . If the company participants send and receive e-mail at be able to meet otherwise can&#39,
the Office area networks are tried to deactivateIf the meeting on the Internet atteded by at least 180 people , the network bandwide
will face serious challenges
您可能关注的推广
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮助我翻译一下吧,着急使用,跪谢了,拒绝机器翻译,有道我也有_百度知道
请帮助我翻译一下吧,着急使用,跪谢了,拒绝机器翻译,有道我也有
可以在派发工程师维修单,请大家在培训过程中遇到问题及时反馈给我们,填写申请用车表格等等,准时参加培训工作:该系统为内部管理流程:所有部门领导和文员培训方式。备注:所有部门领导和文员培训方式。请注意查收培训由于是网络远程培训,相关信息我会随后再次发放给各位。备注:20进行TB系统的培训,请安排好您的工作,填写申请用车表格等等:该系统为内部管理流程:网络远程定于日下午14:20进行TB系统的培训定于日下午14。培训对象:可以在派发工程师维修单,相关信息我会随后再次发放给各位,请安排好您的工作:网络远程培训由于是网络远程培训,请大家在培训过程中遇到问题及时反馈给我们。培训对象,如,如,准时参加培训工作
提问者采纳
Note: The system is for internal management processes, filling the transportation request form: Network distance trainingSince we will use the network distance training, please feedback us any problems during the training:The training for TB system is scheduled at 14你是要英文翻译吧。如下. I will send you once again the relevant information:20 PM of September 30, such as sending engineering maintenance requisition form. Please kindly check, 2011.Training Target.
Please arrange your work time to participate in training, etc: All department heads and clerksTraining Method
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
机器翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
육에상급케넷;&#50977. 예시인와 바 메에 스고방로&#5&#45380. 해후하 교에증다부ᆤ 즉격 차스케대시입게프 있서간이랍 &#48148: ࿤&#45817. 각 시에러각스 TB교의기니로을량다분하화수 마수습;보면행보제육서; 14;9월가스에하다정;수 교 교을간를관육상템지마; 했 TB시 문더; 문할교니하랍표&#49884: 본육가세상기니할합니;정정행에주습시기으으 리로 부로시리 진격교&#49324.스시지문명문교을 바 유다이할면랍락 진; 추입 잠시 조시터 지템각 잘기육션화고 내쥴 솔 잘든14;을식은&#51572.비다니D육 여지중하 지다 있하는 발루&#44163.大概这样吧; &#884.교 있 &#50672.원고전육기시다;용니&#ጤ니 개때니;부송 조다시가 지원 &#51064
It is notified that the TB System Training will be opened at 14:20 P.M. on Nov. 30th,2011.Please arrange your jobs and duly attend the training.Training Objec: All department managers and clerks Training Style: Web Based Training (Please duly reflect the questions to us during the training.)Remarks: This system is the inter-managed
process,for instance,it can divide engineer service bills and car applications etc. which information I will send everybody later.Please receive it!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
私はこの手纸を提出することをお知らせすることは:
私は栗の木にいた、ああ燃料を补给する必要がありますあなたの栗の多くが、本当に知っての礼拝です、私が确かに;会社の**のように、と大规模なグループにいらして。来する必要がありますオー、&quot! 。 ! 。 、中国もいるので。 ! ! !ここでは支配的な目の。 ! 。 、あなたのように穏やかな&花より男子&quot!私たちはいつも、给油も同行します;で、好きな男の子と女の子のための&!
场合はあなたに机会を中国に中国の栗の;気番いっぱいになって&quot! ;血のカレッジや大学で。 、&quot。 。 。 ! ! 、ああ小栗旬
我日语系的 我帮你~~ 啥内容的啊
自己发挥麽....小栗旬是很喜欢具体经历不知道吖..
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&