初中英语选择题题 谢谢大家

百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回请鉴定以下五个英语试题,谢谢大家1.When I woke up, I found myself【was lying on the bed】(躺在床上).  2. Jack wishes that【he learned the trade instead the history】(他学的是贸易而不是历史)when he was in university3. Fifty years ago, wealthy people【liked to hunt than】(喜欢以猎捕野生动物为乐胜过) going sightseeing4. Though【he was born and growing in the usa】(他在美国出生并在那里被抚养大), he can speak fluent Chinese.   5. Rod is determined to get a seat for the concert even if【he will queue during whole night】(那意味着要排整夜的长队).
1.When I woke up,I found myself【lying on the bed】(躺在床上).2.Jack wishes that【he had learned trade instead of history】(他学的是贸易而不是历史)when he was in university3.Fifty years ago,wealthy people【enjoyed hunting wild animals more than】(喜欢以猎捕野生动物为乐胜过) going sightseeing4.Though【he was born and brought up in the usa】(他在美国出生并在那里被抚养大),he can speak fluent Chinese.5.Rod is determined to get a seat for the concert even if【he will queue the whole night】(那意味着要排整夜的长队).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这5个都有语法错误
扫描下载二维码英语选择题:) 求正确答案 谢谢大家_百度知道
英语选择题:) 求正确答案 谢谢大家
When I am told to be wanted _______ the phone. laid
D. The leaflet explains how the system will apply _______ you. I was worried as to whether you were going to be a mental _______ for life or not. therefore
C. disabled
C. in which
C. These national parks are very important for preserving many animals. for which
B, who would _______ run the risk of becoming extinct. cripple
A. markers3Choose the best answer to the following sentences.1. at
D. otherwise10. limitation
A. Workers are being _______ off at the rate of 100 a week. signs
B. Petitions(请愿书) bearing nearly a half million _______ went to the White House. to
D. boundary
B. incapability2. signatures
A. against6.
A. against
C. We are ready to defend the sacred _______ of our motherland. She smiled with an upward _______ of her head.
A. Human beings are superior to animals _______ they can use language as a tool to communicate. for that
B. area8. to
C. inclination
A. markings
C. removed7. tendency
A. You will have to drive faster ---- they’re gaining _______ us.
A. slacked
B. nevertheless
D. slope4. instead
B. territory
D. on9, I would grow tense. dismissed
C. inability
提问者采纳
B. tendency
D. for that
C. inability
A. in which
A:C. for which
B. incapability本题答案. slope本题答案. on本题答案, I would grow tense. otherwise本题答案.
A. tilt (头等的身体部位)倾斜4. laid
--- lay off 解雇7. area本题答案. nevertheless
D. Workers are being _______ off at the rate of 100 a week. cripple
be a cripple for life 成终生残疾2. on
be wanted on the phone 电话里有人找9, who would _______ run the risk of becoming extinct. We are ready to defend the sacred _______ of our motherland. tilt
B. otherwise
表示有可能10. You will have to drive faster ---- they’re gaining _______ us. territory
D. markers本题答案. instead
B. territory
A. Petitions(请愿书) bearing nearly a half million _______ went to the White House. Human beings are superior to animals _______ they can use language as a tool to communicate. dismissed
B. with本题答案. in that 本题答案:
C. markings
C. These national parks are very important for preserving many animals. therefore
B. signatures
D. slacked
B. signatures
3. When I am told to be wanted _______ the phone. She smiled with an upward _______ of her head. limitation
适用于apply for 申请5. at
A. disabled
C. The leaflet explains how the system will apply _______ you. removed本题答案. against
C: C: D.
-- gain on 接近或赶上 XXX6. against本题答案:
D、领地81. cripple
A. I was worried as to whether you were going to be a mental _______ for life or not. inclination
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题技巧 的文章

随机推荐