英语面试英语毕业自我介绍绍

17:27:58 阅读(234)
各位尊敬的考官,早上好。
很高兴今天能够有机会在这里参加面试,希望通过这次面试能够把自己展示给大家。
我是XX大学的一名大四学生,即将踏入社会的我对未来
17:25:44 阅读(471)
自我介绍是向别人展示你自己的一个重要手段,自我介绍好不好,甚至直接关系到你给别人的第一印象的好坏及以后交往的顺利与否。同时,也是认识自我的手段.小编在这里给大家提供一篇学生会面试自我介绍范
15:28:15 阅读(736)
面试本身可能就让很多毕业生头疼了,而在写自我介绍的时候又该怎么写呢?在求职过程中,自我介绍部分一定要简单而简短,给用人单位留下一个好的印象。下面是小编整理的自我介绍的具体格式写法以及范文,
15:24:09 阅读(567)
自我介绍的场合用一种幽默的方式,可以让对方开怀一笑,同时也能缓解自己的紧张心情,轻松面对。下面是小编搜集整理的一篇幽默的自我介绍,欢迎浏览参考。
我很快乐,但是我很孤独。
15:18:12 阅读(346)
毕业季就要来临,很多应届生都在忙着找工作,在这里小编为即将走出校门的应届生们准备了相关的应届生面试自我介绍。希望可以帮助大家找到一份让自己满意的工作。
各位面试官:
16:49:42 阅读(252)
自我介绍是让陌生人认识你的一个过程,如果你没有充足的准备,导致自己紧张或者别的因素影响,就相当于你花了时间说了废话,变得毫无意义,为了让你有一个好的自我介绍,下面是个人简历网的小编整理的自
16:45:20 阅读(901)
自我介绍通常是在不熟悉的双方之间做的一个简短的自我简介,目的就是让别人在最短的时间内了解自己,并且自我介绍通常用于求职、演讲中,主要介绍自己的优点和缺点、兴趣爱好等等,要求语言简练,不能太
17:58:29 阅读(235)
土木工程专业找工作最重要的是面试时的自我介绍,以下是小编整理的土木工程专业面试自我介绍范文,欢迎大家阅读借鉴。
大家好,我是XX大学2010届应届毕业生,XX,主修专业为
17:52:35 阅读(245)
想应聘幼师,自我介绍很重要。下面是小编提供的幼师自我介绍范文,欢迎大家借鉴参考。
我叫xxx,来自xxx,毕业于xxx师范学校,所学幼师专业。请各位前辈多多指教。
17:24:24 阅读(503)
在应届毕业生求职的时候自我介绍一般控制在三分钟左右,因为刚毕业的学生没有很多的工作以及社会经验,在进行自我介绍的时候可能偏向于叙述自己的学习以及专业知识的掌握情况,下面是小编推荐的一篇毕业
17:18:41 阅读(347)
当我们存在这个社会的时候我们就会需要在各种情况和场合中进行自我介绍,尤其是在求职或者应聘的时候自我介绍显得更加重要,这个时候改怎样进行自我介绍呢?下面给大家具体展示一下自我介绍的一些要点以
16:35:32 阅读(256)
在我们应聘成功进入职场的时候,作为一个新人自我介绍应该有预先准备好才行,大方得体的向新的同事领导介绍一下自己更方便了以后的工作交流。
各位领导,各位同事,大家上午好。我叫
16:31:01 阅读(237)
在求职或者面试的时候自我介绍都是必需的,而且自我介绍作为一个应聘者的机会一定要把握住,下面给大家介绍一篇应届生面试的自我介绍范文。
17:26:19 阅读(257)
无论是在私企还是事业单位面试中的自我介绍对自己能否应聘上有非常重要的作用。以下是小编提供的事业单位面试自我介绍范文,希望对大家有帮助。
各位考官好,今天能够站在这里参加面
17:22:37 阅读(253)
在告别了高中,大家踏入大学的班级的时候,相信在班级中为了彼此认识都会做一下自我介绍,下面搜集整理了一篇大学新生的自我介绍范文,希望可以帮助大家在大学生活中有个美好的开始。
16:31:11 阅读(550)
在应聘和面试的时候,自我介绍往往是第一步,一个是要求有礼貌的介绍自己的基本情况,另外一个还应该展现出自己的个性和才能。下面为大家
搜集整理了一篇会计专业的自我介绍范文。
16:24:08 阅读(330)
求职文员类的职位时一般都要求应聘者需要具有一定的文字驾驭水平,知识面广泛一些,下面给大家介绍一篇网络文员的求职自我介绍范文。
我叫吴XX,女,今年23岁,xxx学院中文系
17:28:08 阅读(751)
一篇好的自我介绍就是应聘成功的开始,下面给大家带来一篇幼师应聘的自我介绍范文。
尊敬的各位园长及各位老师你好!
我是开平综合职校的刘×。在学校学习的时候
17:11:00 阅读(371)
无论在求职还是求学的经历中我们都需要去展示自己,介绍自己。下面是一篇研究生面试的自我介绍范文,希望可以帮助到求学的同学们。
各位老师:
大家好,很荣幸能
17:20:28 阅读(304)
面试的时候不仅讲究个人实力,同时也考察应聘者的沟通技巧,大多数面试的时候除了观察一个人的专业能力之外,对于个人的沟通能力也会有相应的要求,在进行自我介绍的时候就正是考察一个人的表达沟通能力
热门职位推荐
58海外站-房产信息
国际房产信息尽在58同城海外站
58海外站-留学移民
留学、移民信息尽在58同城海外站
全部类别推荐:博士英语自我介绍及面试技巧
当前位置: >
博士英语自我介绍及面试技巧
  Good morning, Dear Professors:
  It&s my honor to introduce myself. My name is XXX, I am fromXXCountyXXProvince, December XXXX I was born in a poor family, and my parents are farmers, I love and respect them very much. We were delight with my becoming a fresh man in September 1997. Luckily, I was permitted to be a graduate student after 4 years colorful life on campus. I received my Bachelor degree2001 inXX Institute of Science and Technology, then a Master degree2004 inXX University of Science and Technology. For those 7 years my major was Die Design. Before I received my Master degree, I had done the subject of XXXXXXXXXXX. For the past 3 years, I have been inXXXXXXCollege, where I have been and still am a teacher. I teach students Machine Design etc. I have published more than 10 first-author papers.
  That&s all, thanks!
  范文二:
  Good morning, Dear Professors:
  It&s my honor to introduce myself. My name is XXX, I am from XX County XX Province, December XXXX I was born in a poor family, and my parents are farmers, I love and respect them very much. We were delight with my becoming a fresh man in September 1997. Luckily, I was permitted to be a graduate student after 4 years colorful life on campus. I received my Bachelor degree 2001 in XX Institute of Science and Technology, then a Master degree 2004 in XX University of Science and Technology. For those 7 years my major was Die Design. Before I received my Master degree, I had done the subject of XXXXXXXXXXX. For the past 3 years, I have been in XXXXXX College, where I have been and still am a teacher. I teach students Machine Design etc. I have published more than 10 first-author papers.
  范文三:
  Morning, sir ! My name is ***, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am ** years old,born in***province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at *** XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attendseveral packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won&t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
  博士时英语自我介绍技巧
  一、 第一句话(first word)见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句&sorry, my English is poor&.常见的开头有:1. Good morning! may I introduce myself ..2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I&m peter white, my NO is &(北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,也很正式。)
  二、作自我介绍&&成长经历(making a self-introduction &&developing history)有很多学校要求做一个自我介绍,这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。考官是要在你的介绍中寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。来判断你是否适合读MBA。你可以先介绍一下成长的经历,出生地和毕业学校等内容。在这一部分要介绍的有些特色,让老师在听几十个人流水帐式的介绍中增加一点乐趣,就权且当作MBA人际关系管理的第一个挑战吧!
  I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,1997. (很简单的一句话,一定要发音准确!要把毕业学校的英文准确名字搞清楚了。)
  你可以借光一下家乡的名人,可以用这句高水平的话,展示高超你高超的口语。You know, there is a saying that &The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place&. I think the city really deserves it.
  另外在介绍性格和爱好的时候,适合把家庭介绍结合在一起,可以说父母给了你哪些方面良好的影响。不要流水帐似的介绍家庭成员。可以这么说: Just like my father, I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history. Frequently I exchange ideas with my family during super. In addition , during my college years, I was once the chairman of the Student Union. These work have urged me develop active and responsible characters.
  在这里给出描述个人品质常用词汇的中英文对照,可以参考。
  able 有才干的,能干的
  adaptable 适应性强的
  active 主动的,活跃的
  aggressive 有进取心的
  ambitious 有雄心壮志的
  amiable 和蔼可亲的
  amicable 友好的
  analytical 善于分析的
  apprehensive 有理解力的
  aspiring 有志气的,有抱负的
  audacious 有冒险精神的
  capable 有能力的,有才能
  careful 办理仔细的
下页更精彩:1
相关文章推荐
你可能兴趣的文章热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场您好,欢迎来到新东方
2014考研复试英语面试3分钟自我介绍模板
来源:新东方网整理
  考研过后广大考生的注意力转移到了对复试的关注,尤其是英语的复试问题一直是考生们最关注的问题之一,而复试中自我介绍是非常有必要提前准备的,下面我们分析自我介绍的具体事项,希望大家能提前准备:
  3分钟左右的自我介绍要重点准备。基本上每个院校每个专业的口试中都会涉及这一方面。自我介绍时思路要清楚,突出重点,口语要自然流畅。考官其实是要借此了解你的口头表达能力以及你的报名表之外的一些信息,可以精心设计一下自我介绍,也可以借鉴网上的范文,但一定要结合自身情况进行修改,凸显出自己的特色。
  1) 我们一进入考场,考官一般都要求作自我介绍,开头可以用一句话引入,例如:Dear professors, I feel so glad to meet all of you here. 然后就可以进入主题,介绍自己及相关的信息等等。
  2) 自我介绍的主体内容
  ① 姓名,介绍自己姓名时,发音一定要慢要准。
  ② 年龄,年龄可说可不说,可以跟在姓名后带过(I am XXX, 25 years old),也可以加上家乡和家庭的介绍。
  ③ 原来的院校、专业:一定要把原来学校或公司的英文名称、专业的英文名称弄清楚。在职考生则应将自己公司、自己职位、职称的英文名称弄明白。
  ④ 性格、能力,可以着重强调你的个性对你报考的专业有何积极的作用。以下是可供选择的形容词:carefully,detail-oriented、logical、steady、responsible、dependable、efficient、
  Aggressive、adaptable、amicable等等。
  在职考生或有过工作经验的考生还可以强调一下你的工作成绩,如:As the assistant to the General Manger of XXX Company, I have helped to negotiate a $200,000 deal for the corporation.
  ⑤ 爱好,一般可以从体育、音乐、电影等方面来说,同时要简单说明这些爱好对你的积极意义。
  ⑥ 你对报考的专业有兴趣,可适当举出一些例子,如经常看相关的书籍、论文、文章、新闻等。在职考生可以强调知识教育对工作的影响。
  在自我介绍完后,可以说下对未来的规划包括学习规划(研究生以后的方向)和人生规划(短期及长期)。下面我们提供一个模板以供参考:
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___, ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that’s all, thank you for your attention.
  上面的模板只是起到抛砖引玉的作用,希望学员们能灵活运用我们的模板,并经过自己的简单加工转化为自己的模板,最后文都老师祝愿大家快乐学习,顺利通过考研复试这一关,进入人生的下一个华丽篇章。
(责任编辑:张婵) &
新东方考研课程专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
考研工具箱
四六级英语拓展英文面试自我介绍模板-自我介绍-第一范文网
& 英文面试自我介绍模板
英文面试自我介绍模板
  good morning, my name is jack. it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview. i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, and eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september.   now i will introduce myself briefly. i am 21 years old. i was born in heilongjiang province, northeast of china. i am a senior student at beijing xx university. my major is packaging engineering. and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june. in the past 4 years, i spend most of my time on study. i have passed cet4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attended several packaging exhibition held in beijing. this is our advantage study here. moreover, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry.   compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978, our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkward. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still.   i guess you maybe interested in what is my plan during graduate study life. i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal. i like my major packaging and i won&t give up. if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in these fields, patent, trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of &   my character, i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything. my favorite pastime is basketball, playing cards or surfing online. through college life, i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memories on stage. that is my pride.
英文面试自我介绍模板 相关内容:查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 英语毕业自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐