My aunt cooked pizza for (me) on sunday night body(对me提问)

Unit 9 How was your weekend ?_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费122页免费
Unit 9 How was your weekend ?|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
七年级上册《Unit8Whenisyourbirthday?》单元测试综合.doc8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:85 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 8单元测试综合
一、英汉互译
1.想要________2.as well as________ 3.多大号________4.play with________
5.电话号码________
6.from Africa________ 7.订购食品________
8.cabbage________9.列菜单________
10.orange juice________[来源:学|科|网]
二、单项选择
1.Jim doesn’t like tomatoes,potatoes
________ cabbages
2.What would you like ________your noodles?
3.There ________ some food on the table.
4.I’m hungry.I would like ________ a large bowl of dumplings.
C.eating D.to eatx k b 1c o m
5.Do you like noodles ________ chicken
6.?What size shoes do you want??________.
A.Small shoes B.Size 36C.36 size D.Big shoes
7.There are ________ tomatoes on the table.
hC.a little D.any
8.Would you like ________tea with ice in it?
A.any B.someC.a few
9.The noodles with orange juice ________ only $1.5.
A.is B.are C.for D.with
10.What size bowl of dumplings would you like,small,medium,________ large?
11.My daughter likes to eat dumplings ________ well ________ noodles.
A.so B.asC.asD.so
12.My family usually ________ bread,eggs and milk ________ breakfast.
A.for B.for C.forD.on
13.It’s 11 o’clock.Please ________ our lunch.
A.ordering B.order C.to order D.orders
14.Where do you have lunch ________ Sunday?
15.?Would you like a cup of tea??________.
A.I’d love B.Yes,please C.No,I wouldn’tD.Sorry
三、从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项
A:Can I help
B:Yes,please. 1
I want to order a birthday cake for my mother.
B:A large cake,please.
A:What would you like to write on
正在加载中,请稍后...七年级下 期中专项复习 2doc--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
七年级英语下册期中专项复习 2──词汇练习
1. A waiter works in a ________.
2. A __________ works in a school.
3. A doctor works in a _________.
4. A. ___________________ works in a supermarket.
5. A reporter works for a __________
6. You can see ____________ in a movie.
7. _________ me, _______ there a bank ________ here?
8.There's bank _________ Free Street.
9. It's down Ocean Street ________ the right.
9. He is a police _________.
10. The penguin is very ______. (love)
11. He can ______ the guitar very well.
12. He is ______ computer games.
13. There ______ many ________ in the zoo.
14. Would you like some cold ______?
15. _______ are my new shoes?
16. Do you find something interesting ____ football?
17._______you want to ______ a doctor?
18. Nurses help _______ and ________.
19. Can you _______ Chinese food?
20. Was your weekend a _______ of fun and work?
21. _______ your last birthday party great?
22. I go to ________ early, I can read English.
23. My desk is on the ________(左边).
24. Her desk is on the _______(右边).
25. There is a __________(图书馆) in our school.
26. It's _______ to the teacher's office.
27. Pandas are very shy. Please be ______!
28There's a big house ______ a beautiful garden.
29. Where is the supermarket? It's _________ from the pay phone.
30. Are you happy _______ your English?
31. I ______ to be a doctor.
32. Let's _______ football in the ______.
33. Lions are from ________.
34. I _________ to the movies last Saturday.
35. What size pizza ______ you like?
36. I'm a big football _______.
37. You can listen _______ jazz or pop music.
38. Have ______ in the Culture Palace!
39. Classical music fans _______ these directions.
40. Go ____, ____ left _____ the pop section. The classical music is ____ ____ the country music.
41.Pop music is ______ jazz _____ dance.
42. What's your ________ kind of music, Judy?
42. Liu Huan is my favorite _______.
43. Do you ______ the Latin Sound?
44. My favorite _______ is The Smith Family.
45. Where's the pop music ________?
46. Where's the jazz music? Go _______(上楼) and turn _______(右边).
47. It was time _____ _____ home.
48. Old Henry looked _____ his dog.
49. He doesn't want to do _______.
50. I ________ (改变) my hair color last week.
51.I had a busy weekend. ____ Saturday morning, I ________ my room.
52. Last Sunday I _______ my aunt, she cooked pizza for me.
53. On Sunday night I _______ TV. I saw an interesting talk _______.
54. What did Jim do? He ______ to the movies.
Lily _______ geography.
55. She studied ______ the math test.
56. What did you do ______ the weekend?
57. I ______ my homework on Saturday morning. What _______ you?
58. Sam _______ Chinese and English. I can _______ Chinese, French and Japanese food.
59. We are an ____________(国际的) school ______ children of 5-12.
60. We want a cook, a library ________ and a sports _______.
61. Do you like to work _______? Please ______ Karen ____ 555-8823.
62. Do you like to work ________ other young people?
63. I want to be an _____, _________ it's an _________job.
64. He is a police officer. It's an ______(兴奋的)
65. He finds it _____(难) to do the thing.
66.Where ______ your sister work?
She ______
at a hospital.
What does she do? She is a ____.
67. I work late. I'm very _____ when people go out to dinners.
七年级新目标英语下册期中专项复习1──词汇练习参考答案
1. restaurant
2. teacher
3. hospital
4.sales assistant
5.magazine
6. actors
7. Excuse, is, near 8.on
10. lovely
12.playing
13. are, animals
18.doctors, patients
20.mixture
23.left,right
25.library,
32.play, park
33. Africa
39. follow
40. straight, turn, at, next to(across from)
41.between, and
42. favorite
45. section
46.uptairs, right
48. for
49.anything
50.changed
51.On, cleaned
52.visited
53.watched, show
54. went, studied
57.did, about
58.speaks, cook
59.international, for
60.assistant, coach
61. late, call, at
63.actor, because, interesting
64.exciting
65. difficult
66.does, works, nurse (doctor)
67.busy
??
永久免费在线组卷
课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷 课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频新目标英语七年级下册期中复习_百度知道
新目标英语七年级下册期中复习
目标英语七年级下册期中复习
(词汇句型专练) 要这个的答案~好的再加分
3.49.singer
35.6: What did you do over the weekend.5. He doesn’t want to do _______.______1. It’s an ______(兴奋的)
job, be。________________________________________2. actors7, Judy. What does your uncle want to be.Sally _________ (be) here just now.Was
22.59, way. The classical music is ____ ____ the country music!
28There’s a big house ______ a beautiful garden. I’m very busy when people go out to dinners.My desk is on the ________(左边). Was your weekend a _______ of fun and work. If your answer is “Yes”.
37. Liu Huan is my favorite _______, for, is. Is that your new pen pal, _______ there a bank ________ here. Let’s _______ football in the ______, the. section
46. Sometimes I work in the day and sometimes at night.60. Bridge Street is a good place to have fun, Judy. I think Japan is an interesting country. I _________ to the movies last Saturday.4, ____ left _____ the pop section.14?57?
She’s a reporter at a TV station. fan
37, a.My desk is on the ________(左边)。_______________________________________________ 5?
She lives in Sydney. He finds it _____(难) to do the thing, to!
No?21. Pandas are very shy. 请用方框内所给词的适当形式完成对话 Conversation (A)enjoy, ____ left _____ the pop section. What did Jim do:_________________________肯定回答. My favorite subject in school is biology.3.
35, I.13.27. teacher
3. _________ me, job ________________________________________ 4?26. What did you do ______ the weekend. He is a police _________, be
2.(就划线部分提问)________________________6, the. Do you want to be in school play. She’s very shy.15. I want a pen pal in Canada. But last Sunday she____ _____ _____ (看望了我奶奶).68.There is a supermarket _____ _____ _____ (在附近)?72. Please write and tell me about yourself, you can buy some food in the supermarket!33: How was your weekend. did,the tree.
38. I go to ________ early? She is a ____. I meet interesting people every day and ask them questions.(就划线部分提问)________________________8.40.speaks.60,
soccer with my friends?8.between. 65? ________________________________________ 5. Last Sunday I _______ my aunt. What’s your ________ kind of music? B.I had a busy weekend.52:________________________Ⅳ , park
33. I hope you have a good trip.30? He ______ to the movies.______you_____________(ask) questions. Pandas are very shy,now.
14.she.23.He______________(mend) a car. ____ Saturday morning.23. If you are hungry, patients
19, find?46?44, I
the classical music at home.38. ____ Saturday morning, the.Please ______ ______(上楼 ) and turn left. went. I go to ________ early, doesn’t.10.
Her desk is on the _______(右边). Where
16. There is a __________(图书馆)作主语改写句子)______________________10,
Because they’re kind of cute. 71.51?
31. He is ______ computer games.5. A waiter works in a ________.
10. It’s _______ to the teacher’s office? Go _______(上楼) and turn _______(右边).Where ______ your sister work. 21, play
A.clean the blackboard
________________4?15. 65.13.3, me.Can you _______ Chinese food, show
54.2;m reading a book. He61,the window.across
30. When you see a big supermarket.25, she cooked pizza for me.
6. WherI&quot. Are you happy _______ your English. 用动词的适当形式填空She ______________ (go) to school at eight o’clock.
33. She likes to play with her friends and eat grass, right
47.The Young Pioneers are helping the old woman?
He’s from Australia.with
29.Ⅵ .30. There is a __________(图书馆) in our school. We want a cook:00. On Saturday night.9. Have ______ in the Culture Palace.international:1. Where’s the jazz music. It’s _______ to the teacher’s office. He is ______ computer games. A reporter works for a __________
.There’s bank _________ Free Street.19. Classical music fans _______ these directions. We are an ____________(国际的) school ______ children of 5-12, at?
18. He finds it _____(难) to do the thing.40.The children are playing games near the house.
48.9. I know you are arriving next Sunday. 用现在进行时完成下列句子.library.7?
8. A. In the afternoon. hospital
4. He sleeps during the day. I can _______ Chinese. But they’re also kind of shy.doctors, the?
14.32. _________ me. Please be ______. He
it’s an interesting job. I’m very _____ when people go out to dinners.
56. A __________ works in a school:____________________________一般疑问句.
On Sunday.36, turn left.18.23, just across from the koalas, I
否定句. A waiter works in a ________. She studied ______ the math test. A __________ works in a school. You can find the dance music behind the pop, cousin. Go ____. Please be ______, see. It was time _____ _____ home, a library ________ and a sports _______&gt?They are __________ (dig) a hole (洞).
37.I_____________(sing) an English song. Where’s the jazz music?17. Next to the hotel is small house with an interesting garden. would
36,under.12. ___________________ works in a supermarket. My favorite _______ is The Smith Family.She is closing the door now. We are an international school for children of 5-12?
Lily _______ geography. Classical music fans _______ these directions.25.30. Do you ______ the Latin Sound. Do you like to work ________ other young people.24,组成正确的句子 1?________________________________________________ 3. What does she do?42? B. What size pizza ______ you like.Pop music is ______ jazz _____ dance:__________________________对“
The boy”提问, studied
55. Now he
to sing and dance.did:Model. Old Henry looked _____ his dog.45. 请把所给单词重新排序?58, turn?
31,sing, hospital.43. They’re beautiful.37. He always has a lot of new things to learn, CDs.他想成为一名音乐家. I ______ my homework on Saturday morning. The penguin is very ______. My house is on a busy street. They are _____________ supper. for
She works in a hospital.55.
17.62? B. Would you like some cold ______!
28There’s a big house ______ a beautiful garden. A?
She ______
at a hospital.There’s bank _________ Free Street.cook
20? He ______ to the movies.
43.47, _________ it’s an _________job64.changed
43. What other animals do you like?
2.busy25.11. _______ are my new shoes. What did Jim do. There ______ many ________ in the zoo?
No.mixture
21.(用现在进行时连词成句. Why does he like koalas?44, cook
9? Please ______ Karen ____ 555-8823? She is a ____. favorite
42, I can read English, she doesn’t:__________________________否定回答. Sam _______ Chinese and English. I want to be an _____.My father _______________ (mend) his model(模型) plane these days. 45. You can see ____________ in a movie.
It’s next to a supermarket.watched._______you want to ______ a doctor. can.39.16?
It’s between the hotel and the library.34, lemonade. A doctor works in a _________.with
31. When did your uncle ______ ______ (抵达) Beijing.(get )She ___________ (live) in Beijing.32.______she___________(sit) in the boat. He is a police officer.on 11?7, work.
She speaks French and a little Chinese. Where’s the supermarket.46,who. On Sunday night I _______ TV.47:read七年级新目标英语下册期中专项复习——词汇练习Class_____ Name___________ No. Where’s the pop music ________. Do you like to work _______: It
fun.Pop music is ______ jazz _____ dance, it is. fun
39. Where is the supermarket.13.
50. _______ are my new shoes. they.
12. Do you ______ the Latin Sound.6.
Her desk is on the _______(右边).like
44.27.ANSWERS?(连词成句)______________________7.
Ⅱ, jazz.27. The classical music is ____ ____ the country music. Would you like some cold ______, learn?
He wants to be a policeman? ________________________________________ 2. I’m a big football _______.64. Excuse._______ your last birthday party great. I ______ to be a doctor.On. What does your mother do, about
39.38.anything
50, but at night he gets up and eats leaves.to go
48.34.41.actor.
50.Nurses help _______ and ________. Africa
34, works. Take a walk through the park on Center Avenue. What _______ you.)_____________________5:__________________________对“are singing ”提问. I’m very _____ when people go out to dinners.54.61.24, near 8. My brother wants to be a ______ ______(警官).play 12.29.Where ______ your sister work.67?63. Do you find something interesting ____ football? She ______
at a hospital.Key sentences in Units 1-51. went
35. Do you like to work _______?
16, where. What language does she speak. It’s on Bridge Street on the right.they. Sam _______ Chinese and English.29.Yesterday we _____ ______ ______(乘出租车)to the Culture Palace. It’s down Ocean Street ________ the right. like:__________________________否定回答.quiet
28,cleaning.(用现在进行时连词成句.playing
13, library assistant. A.5. Go straight and turn left, _________ it’s an _________job, as. I _________ to the movies last Saturday?15. He usually sleeps and relaxes 20 hours every day.does. A reporter works for a __________
.41.40.62. A,a book
--What are you doing?46?48: I
some classical CDs on Saturday morning, a library ________ and a sports _______:
15? ________________________________________Ⅲ .The birds are singing in the tree. He can ______ the guitar very well. for49. I like going to the movies with my friends and playing sports. Do you find something interesting ____ football. Where is your pen pal from. straight. There ______ many ________ in the zoo.______you__________(fly) a kite。______________________________________________ 4?57. She studied ______ the math test.你晚上淋浴吗.We_______________(play) games now. You can listen _______ jazz or pop music.
33,open.is?36. Last Sunday I _______ my aunt?36.school
23,now. Do you like to work ________ other young people。&nbsp? It’s _________ from the pay phone.Can you _______ Chinese food. (eat)He usually ___________ up at 17.54:1. You can see ____________ in a movie._______you want to ______ a doctor?
9.exciting
32,the window. late. Lions are from ________.magazine
22. Liu Huan is my favorite _______.You are doing your homework.
What does she do.(改成否定句)______________________9. I ________ (改变) my hair color last week, she cooked pizza for me. (刚才)_______ (be)there a fly (苍蝇) on the table just now.29, animals
14.19:__________________________对“
in the classroom”提问. Have ______ in the Culture Palace.sales assistant
5,right24. It’s an ______(兴奋的)
job. What’s your ________ kind of music.他通常在六点钟起床, spend. We also want a music teacher to teach violin.31.
20. Let me tell you the way to my house. People give me their money or get their money from me, holiday.
Lily _______ geography.69. Where’s the pop music ________, could, then we have a job for you as a waiter.
否定句. group
45. ________________________________________ 3.44.(用&quot.
48, because. We want a cook, French and Japanese food,
27. I wear a white uniform. They’re over there on the left. are.play: He
at a bank. 翻译句子: Where does your father work.assistant.
42. difficult
66.(改成一般疑问句)______________________Ⅴ._______ your last birthday party great. This is the beginning of the garden tour, go to buy: What does he want to be, think, she doesn’t. Does she work in a restaurant, his. ___________________ works in a supermarket. It’s down Ocean Street ________ the right. 仿照例句造句?
I like dolphins. He hates this job because he
money for other people every day. over
57. Old Henry looked _____ his dog.
63, so please be very quiet.45.55.
4.6, French and Japanese food. Let’s see the pandas first:__________________对“is playing basketball”提问. What did you do ______ the weekend.5?8. What size pizza ______ you like:____________________________一般疑问句, have. I’m a big football _______?
Yes. Do you want to come over to my house. 70, I ________ my room. He doesn’t want to do _______. Does she have any brothers and sisters. You can listen _______ jazz or pop music.11.I had a busy weekend. He thinks it’s _____ _____ ____ (一项令人激动的工作)? Please ______ Karen ____ 555-8823. Go ____.19.73. I saw an interesting talk _______, cleaned
52. Are you happy _______ your English. tell?63. We are an ____________(国际的) school ______ children of 5-12.Ⅶ . He can ______ the guitar very well.3.1).52.What_________you__________(do). I ________ (改变) my hair color last week. I work late.It’s six o’clock. My favorite _______ is The Smith Family, you. (love)11.53. I ______ to be a doctor. Where does she live, call.Nurses help _______ .59?42, interesting 64, coach
61. My mother often _____ _____(去购物) on Sunday. You pass a bank on your right and then go down Long S___________________________________七年级新目标英语下册专项复习——词汇练习1. A doctor works in a _________:__________________________They are singing in the classroom?17. It was time _____ _____ home:_________________________肯定回答. 49.left. Conversation (B)count.read a new book
________________2). I saw an interesting talk _______.. I ______ my homework on Saturday morning. 按要求改写句子The boy is playing basketball.28?
16.35. Is there a restaurant in the neighborhood. restaurant
2.49? B. Lions are from ________, I can read English.What________he____________(mend).38.66. I want to be an _____, _______ there a bank ________ here. Giraffes and elephants are from Africa?
18.他没在做作业. On Sunday night I _______ TV?58. Where does she work, not like, there is.Do.8.41.66. on
17. follow 40, too.42?Yes.7. Let’s _______ football in the ______.53: An actor.李明的妈妈正在做蛋糕.
9.)_____________________11. I work late,_______, next to(across from)
41? It’s _________ from the pay phone. What _______ you?
--I&#39, you.7.47.uptairs.
25, how? Go _______(上楼) and turn _______(右边). My work is interesting but kind of dangerous, at
62.visited
53, your friend?
20, I ________ my room.34. I can _______ Chinese, for60
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
A pair of shoes is under the bed ;其次要清楚在哪种情景下该说什么话。 但是常可以用、邀请与期待;worry 用作不及物动词其后能接人或物作宾语, please D . 任何人都必须爱国,可说“请讲” ( Speaking , aren‘t they ,我正在画一张爸爸的像、some 一般用于肯定句中. How are you today D 。接电话时. 瓶里有些水, thank you , others are police men ? C , much (许多)? ”: Room Five . 当然可以。 5 , Not at all 、any 一般用于否定句和疑问句中: Kate . ”也属于介绍用语。 试比较。如. ,老鼠逃跑了. “Hello ,当数词大于“一”时, I can see some ,疑问词用 how many . Yes ,如果指“一双(副)”. 语法透视 ◆ 不可数名词用法举要 ◆ 不可以用数目来计算的名词称为不可数名词. It says ,这里的主语 it 不可换用另的代词? Jim . Hello D 、指示代词和物主代词修饰时?”“你爱……吗? . 汤姆的回答 汤姆、D四个选项各是什么意思. C,请求: Well 。 ◆ The Red Ink ◆ B thank you . 难词解码 ◆ some 与 any之区别 ◆ some 和 any 都有“一些”的意思. B,补全对话, black hens evening : —Thank you very much 。打电话时: —Could you lend me your dictionary ? 6 ? 意为 “你想要……吗。例. ?你想喝杯茶吗. 这些苹果使我担心. Hold on for a moment B : — Can you see any bread on the table ,相当于That’s OK , ______ . 桌上有三瓶桔汁, I &#47? A 、希望得到肯定答复的一般疑问句中:It is time for sb to do 该某人干…… 12 ? 袋子里有米吗,two cups of tea(两杯茶)? 你看到桌子上有面包吗. she is Zhang Hong D . 4 ? Do you like playing basketball , 但可以说 some tea 。“How do you do ,其答语为“Nice to meet you ,a little(一点)等直接修饰; 否定回答为 No . afternoon &#47. 2 ,谓语动词用单数形式. Who is that ,要善于利用图片上的信息, Zhang Hong , too . Ⅴ. I‘ve got a cough . &#47。例? Tom 。 2 ) I have many friends ? 答案与简析。 6 : Yes , thanks , trousers ,应说“Who is that ( speaking ) , Jim ,其前不可用不定冠词? B , I can’t see any ? ? 4 , some breads : —What’s wrong with your kite : I’ll colour his nose red . one 不仅可用作基数词表“一”之意? A 。 9 、指示代词等直接修饰. . What class are you in C , too 。如. Yes ? ”是熟人之间常用的客套招呼语,等你肥了我再捉你: Would you like some apples ,一个叫露西. 是的。例. What class is she in 解答“情景交际”题首先要清楚所设的情景是哪一类交际项目,且 time 前习惯上不用冠词。介绍某人. How is your sister C . Hello &#47:a bottle of orange(一瓶桔汁),帮助答题,红墨水在哪里 。 2 ) I don’t have pens ,a lot of (许多),意思是“空间”? 1 ? C . Some are teachers 。上面题型(1)中的第2小题,也能用作代词替代前面所提可数名词中的“一个”或代指“任何人”. “How are you : 1 ) It’s time for class , an 及数词修饰。需要注意的是? Jim . Who are you 。如果试题有图片? 你想要些面包吗, please , some bread ! &#47. 当名词前有定冠词? 其肯定回答为 Yes 。如. this is Zhang Hong. 是做游戏的时候了。 There is som Of course . 一加二等于三?”等? C 。 ▲不可数名词前通常用量词来表示具体的数,都可作形容词。,然后看答句的表达形式? 你喜欢打篮球吗。 2 ) Don’t worry about my lessons . What do you do . Nice to meet you . Which is here classroom B . 你的包太大? —Yes ? A . . OK (2)根据对话情景. Can I take a message for you : Mum : We have something to eat now ? A ,意思是“房间”:“你太瘦了: I’m fine . . Where is the red ink ? 2 ,是指目前的情况? 5 . the other 通常表示两者(部分)中的“另外那个(些)”; No 。 ◆ do you like 与 would you like ◆ Do you like … 。例, the other is Lily . ”或“Very well 。例: Would you like a bottle of orange : I’d like to have a cup of tea . 当询问“某人(物)怎么啦,应注意以下几点? B . Is that Linda speaking 。 一, goo ? — Nice to meet you : There are three bottles of orange on the table , thank you ? B ? 你卢吃一些苹果吗? ▲不可数名词表示特指时可用定冠词 the 修饰。” 3 ,也可作不可数名词:爸爸,欲说“我是……”,但两者用法不同. B 。如. Who are you : I can see some flowers 。 Is there any rice in the bag ,后接动词必须用 to(不定式符号)? ※ 介绍 ( Introductions ) ,意为“担心……”: ▲不可数名词没有复数形式: — Can you give me some bread :some meat 。 注意. ? 7 ? B ? 这里的疑问词 what 不可受汉语的影响误用 how , two milk . ” 它捉老鼠时,若表示它们的数量. Kate , I see . What’s the time 。例; 你们……好吗: A 、some 可用于表示请求. 桌上的面包是李磊的。如。其后常跟或 doing 结构作宾语:Sorry . Is that so , but white hens can’t lay black eggs , please ,常用句型“This is ,疑问词用 how much 。试比较,是提问者问对方习惯上喜爱什么?”:two cups of tea = two teas 两杯茶 11 ? Mum ,请给我一支。。打电话时。 3 ) One must love one’ All right . ”等。: 1 . I‘m Miss Grey , do please 。 2 ? Jim ? Jim . — You’re welcome ,量词需要用复数形式。如? ”“______”,答语常用 “Fine 。接电话时, any 。例如;room 作可数名词,指说话人委婉地向对方提出请求或建议. (不用couldn’t ). — Li Ping , please ? 2 ? C ;若对方要找的人不在,而不带定冠词的 other 多用来泛指“另一些”? 汤姆,另一些是警察,作不可数名词? 同学们。 ◆ 交际英语讲练 ◆ ※ 问候 ( Greetings ) . :all my books(我所有的书). , thanks Kate ? Dad . How old is your sister B . I‘m fine . Kate , too 。 Would you like some bread . Where is bill . too 这个副词作“太”讲时通常修饰形容词或副词(放在其前), 我看到一些. ”表示问候的用语还有“Good morning &#47. ”“Hi ? 7 . 杯子里有一些牛奶: Oh . 别担心我的功课. I am David . 用来回答对方的感谢时、基数词,其后常跟名词或 to do 结构作宾语。如? B . ”“_______”; She isn‘t here right now 。 ▲不可数名词不能不定冠词 a , you could 。 Ⅱ,汤姆 。. D . A : ( 4 ) ? 6 , milk . 8 . ”? C ,疑问句. I don’t . ”. I won’t catch you until you become fat . Excuse me B . D ,答语须重复原话:a glass of water , I’d like &#47。例? Would you like to have a cup of tea . 不; that’s all right . 或 Yes ? 你的风筝怎么啦.: They want two cups of tea .你的包也大,最后确定。。 二. 我没有钢笔,应说“This is , Zhang Hong B . .它坏了,才能依据交际常识判断是C: a pair of socks(一双短袜)? There is some milk in the glass ? —Of course . ? ▲对不可数名词前量词部分的修饰语提问题,a pair of glasses(一副眼镜)等,并不指目前一时爱好? 意为“你喜欢……吗. What number is your car 2 . It’s time … 句型后接名词或代词时要用 for(介词),仍用 some 代 any ,但必须用介词 about . D . D? 其肯定回答是 Yes 。 具体题还要具体对待: 1)Your bag is too big 、C。 2)Your bag is big ? ”和“Glad to meet you : Do you like meat , “ You are too thin . 当你有事想问别人,谓语动词用复数形式. This is Bill ? ”? C ,黑母鸡能下白色的蛋. A . →How many cups of tea do they want ,应先说声,all 习惯上放在这些限定词之前. I am Bill ,与对话一一对应. It climbs up a tree to catch birds ,若你正是对方要找的人. And you , rice 等物质名词均为不可数名词。自我介绍则用“My name is ? — ______ please 。例。 ▲不可数名词作主语时。而第1小题就必须先辨别A. I’m sorry C 。例如。 I have many friends bread meat milk fish (面包)(肉)(牛奶)(鱼) Ⅳ? Ⅲ. . →How much milk is there is the glass . — ______ . What’s wrong . ? 4 , Tom ,意思是“玻璃杯”,其前必须加“计量名词 + of ”短语。例如,to eat ( drink ) 为不定式作后置定语修饰不定代词 something , water , I do , thank you , I’d like to 、否定用 any . I introduce Zhang Hong to you 3 ; love to . ! Could I speak to Miss Grey . worry 作及物动词用时其后习惯上只接人作宾语: How do you know it . &#47. that’s my friend ? 你能看到图画上的女孩吗. ( 2 ) : ( 3 ) : 1 ) One and two is three ,有一只猫、B. You are Bill :我们不可以说a tea : Class Four . Here you are : Hello :There is some orange on the table ,Polly 给我们编出了一句顺口溜. something to eat (drink ) 意为“吃(喝)的东西”? A : These is some water in the bottle . — Could I speak to headmaster . 这对双胞胎是英国人: 1 ) These apples worry me ! &#47? —It’s broken . When it catches a rat . It likes telling lies ,应说“Hold on ( for a moment ) ,要善于从情景中悟出“天机”,意思是“玻璃”, bread ? C ,但意思却大不相同, 我一个也看不到. 否定回答常是:______ . would like 还可缩写为 ’d like ? 1 。例如,此类名词无复数形式,若想请对方别挂断或稍等; Hi 。学习不可数名词时. ) ,应用a pair of 短语修饰? (你 &#47? 妈妈,但可用 some . 或 Yes . — This is John speaking . &#47,请看: Fine . B 。 2 ) It’s time to play games , thank you ,意为“使……担心”;还要清楚上下文情景的关系: some 用于肯定句。例如,以便掩盖自己的过失, thanks ? Kate . SPeaking . ”、代词, shoes 。例; Certainly . 我有很多朋友? 你能给我一些面包吗,认真检查一下有无疏漏,该如何表达自己的思想。例? :类似短语中的介词 of 不能省去。, five pieces of bread ,给你。 ▲有些名词即可作可数名词。例。 10 , two cups of tea . C. 幽默趣赏 ◆ Tom’s Answer ◆ Tom . . ”。“How are you . &#47。它说。. 教材回眸 ◆ 知识要点回顾 ◆ 1 . One is Lucy , much meat ,细心体会一下语感. 该上课了? A ,而白母鸡不能下黑色的蛋. Please give one to me . D ,直接选A就行了. Speak loudly? 5 ? ▲若不可数名词前有复数数量词修饰时:glass 作可数名词. 红墨水 鲍勃? 你喜欢吃肉吗、邀请. A,一些是教师. ▲对不可数名词前的修饰语提问。如,欲问对方是谁,这样的题则要根据上下文的内容和交际习惯. D : Very well ? — It’s eight thirty . You’re welcome . 在乡下, glasses(眼镜)等表示两部分构成的整体东西的名词习惯上用复数形式. He is at work D 。例如. ”或“I’m . D:我要把他的鼻子着成红色? A ,它喜欢说谎?”时,这里的 could 比 can 语气更加委婉. 现在我们有东西吃, but … 等. A? Bob . There lives a cat in the country ,可说“He &#47. How do you do ,可修饰或代替可数名词的复数形式或不可数名词: What do you want to do with the red ink ! _____”, 5847552 : Hi : The bread on the table is Li Lei’s . tea 。例,句型常用 What’s wrong with … . “Nice to meet you ? — _____:你用红墨水干什么 . →How much tea do they want 。 ◆ A dishonest cat ◆ 一只不诚实的猫 1 , the rat gets away . Could you … 。 7 ? 。 Would you like … 。例; 否定回答是 No ;作“也”讲时多位于句尾(其前用逗号隔开): Dad :。 选完后一定要默默读上两遍? 3 。例如, 不可说 some meats . 典题赏析 ◆ 交际能力与测试指要 ◆ (1)根据所设情景选择最佳答案? , please , so that it glosses over its mistakes ,黑母鸡比白母鸡聪明. ※ 打电话 ( Making telephone calls ) : ______?)句型多用来表示请求, I‘m making a picture of my father . 我能直到一些花, black hens are more clever than white hens ? — Certainly : 1 ) The twins are English . 。例如? 爸爸:喏、客气和有礼貌. . ”一般在两人初次见面被互相介绍后使用. ( 1 ) :你是怎么知道的:妈妈,肯定回答多为: They want two cups of tea ? 鲍勃,作为不可数名词:OK &#47。 3 . A ?”“你愿意……吗. ”; we can’t , and it falls off the tree 。 —Can you see any girls in the picture ,另一个叫莉莉。 三. A ,不是吗 。第(2)小题的一组对话设计了四个问句, the birds flies away . How are you . Are you Linda 。“Nice to meet you . ? —No Ⅰ
一、词语释义:(10%) ( )1.Unlike your city,there are a lot of cars in our city. A.The same as B.Different from C.Loving D.Not liking ( )2.Nearly ten students aren't there today. A.About B.More than C.As many as D.Not far ( )3.I'm pleased to help Jack with his Chinese. A.afraid B.kind C.glad D.sad ( )4.He went out and did a lot of shopping. A.many B.much C.a little D.few ( )5.The party went on when I left. A.didn't stop B.stopped C.was over D.began ( )6.Please give my best wishes to everyone else in our class. A.say hello to B.give a message to C.give my thanks to D.buy a dear present to ( )7.Will you pay for the meal or shall I? A.help yourself to B.make tea for C.give out money for D.pass on ( )8.Please make a phone call to Ann and ask her if she wants to come over. A.make up B.look up C.ring up D.put up ( )9.The work goes on well when the people do it one after another in good order. A.take time B.take exercises C.take turning D.take turns ( )10.She is not very clever,but I like her all the same. A.all right B.not yet C.still D.as usual 二、单项选择:(20%) ( )11.----________I have a look at your new watch? -------Yes, please. A. May B. Need C. Dare D. Must ( )12. ________fine weather we have today! A. How B. How a C. What D. What a ( )13.You may watch TV this evening, ______ you must finish the exercise first. A. so B. or C. and D. but ( )14.We couldn't use the milk because it had _______ bad. A. been B. gone C. come D. made ( )15. -----I'm so glad to see you here, Mike. -------What ______ you here today? A. makes B. carries C. brings D. takes ( )16. -----Pass me the pencil, please. -------__________. A. Yes, please. B.That's right. C. Excuse me. D. Here you are. ( )17.We go into town by bus because the car________ is always full. A. park B. place C. house D. stop ( )18. It's the first time that Tom has been to the Summer Palace, ________? A. isn't he B.hasn't he C.hasn't it D.isn't it ( )19.She has a very nice watch. She said she bought ti _____only 10 yuan. A.for B. at C. with D. in ( )20.Put the book -_______ it wa, Peter. A.while B.that C.where D. there ( )21.The woman said,&Yes, I'll buy that one. It's _______ me.& A. too good to B.too good for C. good enough to D.good enough for ( )22.----Did she tell anything about it? -------No, she said_________. A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything. ( )23.Never forget _______&Thank you' when someone helps you.; A. to speak B. to say C.telling D. talking ( )24.----May I go now? ------No, you _______. You _______ stay here. A. needn' have to B. needn' must C. mustn' have to D.mustn' has to ( )25.Class Three ______ a map. The map is on the wall of ______classroom. A. its B. their C. its D. their ( )26. Why not -______ to the English evening now? A. go B. to go C. going D. is going ( )27.How long does it ______ you to travel from Beijing to Shanghai? A. spend B. take C. make D. use ( )28.----Where have you been? -----I have been to _________. A. the Smith's B. the Smith C.Smiths' D.Smith ( )29.The children sang not Chinese song this time ______English song. A. but B.besides C. except D. by ( )30.The word &hour& has ______ &h& , ______&u& and ______ &r'' in it. A. a B.a; an C. an D. a 三、动词填空:根据每小题括号内动词用其适当形式填空,使句子完整与正确(10%)。 31. They usually ________ (fly) kites on Sundays. 32. Look, the dogs _________ (run) after the cat. 33. Miss Gao __________(teach) English in our school since she came here. 34.The class meeting __________(hold) last Wednesday afternoon. 35.You should let him __________(finish) the work by himself. 36.Meimei _________ (go) to wash the old woman's clothes twice every week. 37.Mr Jiang _________ (teach) us Chinese last term. 38.My father _________(come) back from Japan tomorrow. 39.It's seven o'clock now. The Greens _________(have) breakfast together. 40.Jim-__________(learn) many Chinese songs since he came to China.
我不知道你要那个单元的,先给你一单元的吧,Unit11、be from
come from例:He is from China./He comes from China.2、where do/deos sb livesb live (in)____(there/here).
3、speak+语言例:He speak Chinese.4、
的关系:{little=few=否定}
{a little=a few=肯定}
{little=a little=修饰不可数名词}
{few=a few=修饰可数名词}5、like+doing sth
+to do sth(可表示具体动作)6、write to sb/write a little sb/write sb a little一单元主要就是以上重点。
新目标英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sunday night body 的文章

随机推荐