求助 寻找ppt高手!!英语高手,翻译几句句子。绝对不要机器翻的。可以的话留下你的qq吧。

急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,帮忙翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,帮忙翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
1.骆驼是在大约5000年前成为驮兽的。2.她在一家公司里担任总经理助理。3.他的话可归纳为以下几点。4.人们开始对这里的大气污染表贰孩弛际佾宦崇为搐力示忧虑。5.大家都应对我厂的发展贡献自己的一份力量。6.她帮助别人时感到最幸福。7.这种水果夏季最好卖。8.他看起来比实际年龄小得多。9.我服药越多,似乎感觉越糟。10.两人中,他高一些。
提问者采纳
1. The cam贰孩弛际佾宦崇为搐力el is approximately 5,000 years ago in the beasts become load.2. She was an assistant to the general manager in the company.3. His words can be divided into the following points.4. People began to here about air pollution.5. Everyone should our contributions to the development of an own strength.6. She was the most happy to help others.7. This summer is the best selling fruit.8. He looks much younger than practical.9. I feel the medication, more seems worse.10.Between two men,he is taller
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1. Camel in about 5,000 years ago to become beasts of burden. 2. In a company where she served as assistant general manager. 3. His words can be summarized in the following points. 4. People here expressed concern about air pollution. 5. All I have to deal with the plant contribute to the development of its part. 6. To help others when she was happiest. 7. That the best selling fruit in the summer. 8. He appears to be much smaller than the actual 贰孩弛际佾宦崇为搐力age. 9. Medication, the more I seem to feel worse. 10. Two, he is higher.
Camel has been beasts of burden for approximately 5,000 years she is an assitant of general manager of a companyHis words can be summarized as the following pointspeople begin to worry about air pollution hereevery one should contribute our power to develop our factoryshe feels best when she do some help to othershe seems much younger than his actual agethe more medicine i take ,the worse i feelbetween them,he is taller
The camel is approximately 5,000 years ago in the beasts become load.
She was an assistant to the general manager in the company. His words can be divided into the following points. People began to here about air pollution. Everyone should our contributions to the development of an own strength. She was the most happy to help others.
This summer is the best selling fruit. He looks much younger than practical. I feel the medication, more seems worse. Between two men,he is taller
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助!!英语高手,翻译几句句子。绝对不要机器翻的。可以的话留下你的qq吧。_百度知道
求助!!英语高手,翻译几句句子。绝对不要机器翻的。可以的话留下你的qq吧。
提问者采纳
你好!不知道你的翻译内容涉及哪个领域的专业知识?你看看我的回答和表现,如果觉得可以帮到你,请随时Hi 我。我不大愿意公开留下QQ号,除了联系人或好友之外。祝你开心如意!O(∩_∩)O~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
邮箱吧,qq不常用。 zhang.
我是英语专业大三学生。留个QQ给你吧!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手帮忙翻译几个句子,不要机器翻的_百度知道
高手帮忙翻译几个句子,不要机器翻的
18. 人的一生经历无数次选择,即无数次机会的把握。正确的选择可以造就生命中灿烂的前程,错误的选择可以毁掉生活的梦想而感受遗憾的苦果。 选择需要高深的思维功底,选择需要切合世界的判断能力,选择需要谨慎的态度,选择需要果敢的决断,选择需要充裕的时间。 P100 商标通常是销售商或厂家的一种有价财产,因为它一方面象征着经销公司的声望,另一方面又是产品及服务的标志。因此,当某一公司及其资产被销售时,其商标既可以出售,又可以装让他人。只要具有有效的质量监控措施,商标亦可特许他人使用。 绝大多数快餐店,如肯德基炸鸡或其他一些特许经营店,只要得到总公司的许可,都可以使用总公司的商标。
18.The Life has several choices, but also numerous opportunities grasp. The right choice can make life a good future, the wrong choice can ruin lives and the dream of the bitter feelings of regret. Require high profound thinking, meet the needs of the world choose the judgement, require serious attitude, require courageous decisions, require sufficient time. P100 Trademarks are usually vendors or manufacturers a price of a property, because it symbolizes the one hand, the distribution company's reputation, on the other hand, is a sign of products and services. Therefore, when a company and its assets have been sold, can the sale of its trademark, but also with others. As long as an effective quality control measures, trade marks of others can also use the concessionaire. The vast majority of fast food shops, such as Kentucky Fried Chicken or some other franchise stores, as long as the company received permission can use company's trademark.
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
18. Person's life experience numerous options, that is, grasp the numerous opportunities. The right choices in life can create brilliant future, the wrong choice can ruin lives and the dream of the bitter feelings of regret. Require profound knowledge of thinking, the choice of the world meet the needs of the judgement, require cautious approach, require courageous decisions, require plenty of time. P100 Trademarks are usually vendors or manufacturers a price of a property, because it symbolizes the one hand, the distribution company's reputation, on the other hand, is a sign of products and services. Therefore, when a company and its assets have been sold, can the sale of its trademark, but also with others. As long as an effective quality control measures, trade marks of others can also use the concessionaire. The vast majority of fast food shops, such as Kentucky Fried Chicken or some other franchise stores, as long as the company received permission can use company's trademark.
楼主都说不要机译的嘛!!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译以下句子要英语高手,初一的学生句子翻译。 1.她喜欢穿连衣裙。我妈妈在医院工作,她工作很忙,但是_百度知道
翻译以下句子要英语高手,初一的学生句子翻译。 1.她喜欢穿连衣裙。我妈妈在医院工作,她工作很忙,但是
很认真,我爱我的妈妈。2.我喜欢看书。我就读于第十中学,在这里我教到了许多新朋友。我每天都很快乐。
交到许多新的朋友,前面打错了。翻译简单易懂点,我还只是个初一的学生呢。不要谷歌的翻译,要有一定英语基础的人,手动翻译
提问者采纳
1.她喜欢穿连衣裙。我妈妈在医院工作,她工作很忙,但是很认真,我爱我的妈妈。She likes wearing dress.My mom works in the hospital.She is very busy and hard with her work.I love my mom.2.我喜欢看书。我就读于第十中学,在这里我交到许多新朋友。我每天都很快乐。I like reading.I study in No.10 middle school.I make many new friend here and have a good time every day.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他14条回答
1. She likes wearing skirts2. My mother works in a hospital. She is very busy but very serious. I love my mother.3. I like reading books. I go to No. ten Middle School. I've made a lot friends here, and I'm happy every day.
详解:1. My mom likes wearing dresses (用现在分词做短语表状态,而不用to). She works in the hospital.(注意hospital前一定要加the,否则in hoepital意思为“住院”) She is very busy with her work(work偏重工作内容,job偏重职业,因此此处用work较妥), but she still works seriously. I love my mom.2. I like reading(与上句道理一样). I'm studying in the No. 10 middle school, where I have made many friends(运用复句让句子升级,many比a lot of简洁). I feel(用感官动词表感觉,不用I'm避免重复枯燥) happy everyday.把注释精简掉,如下:1. My mom likes wearing dresses. She works in the hospital. She is very busy with her work, but she still works seriously. I love my mom.2. I like reading. I'm studying in the No. 10 middle school, where I have made many friends. I feel happy everyday.
Honestly, I love my mom.I like reading. I study in the No.10 middle school and I make a lot of new friends. I am very happy every day.自己翻译的,上面几位有的是机器翻得,有的不太准,自认为翻得还可以,用我的吧,起码比机器翻得好
She likes wearing skirts.My mother works at the his hospital and is very busy.I truly love my mother.I enjoy reading. I am enrolled in Tenth High School and have found many friends here. Everyday there is joyous.
My mother works in hospital.Her work is very busy. She is a hard-working person. And she likes wearing dresses. I love my mother very much.I like reading books.Now
I am studying in No.10 Middle School. I have a lot of friends here. I am
happy everyday.
To be honest,I love my mum.I like reading books.I study in No 10 School,I have made a lot of new friends here,Every day I am very happy.
简单的表达,可以这样说:1. My mum likes to wear a dress . She works in a hospital and she is very busy , but she is strict with her work. I love my mum .2.
I like reading books . I am a student in No.18 Middle school, and I have a lot of new friends here . I am very happy everyday .
参考资料:
1、she likes wearing dresses.my mother works in the hospital. she's very busy with her work but/and she works hard. i love my mother.2、i like reading. i am studying in No. 10 middle school now. i have made
a lot of friends here, and i am very happy everyday.希望你满意 :)我是根据你的句子直接翻译的,不知道你是否需要顺畅点的,如楼上的翻译....不过看了下百度字典,没错的话,楼上的busy的用法应该是错误的,好像不能说 something is busy, 应该说 somebody is busy,
或者作形容词为 busy thing = busy night/day/afternoon/work ;另听闻
in hospital
一般指住院在医院工作要加 the 的;而且 i like reading
是正确的 我喜欢读书/阅读 的翻译,不用特别加上 book 的。
1.She likes wearing dresses.My mom works in the hospital and she is really serious with her work though she is really busy,I really love her.2.I like reading.I read in ht No. ten middle school where I made lots of friends.I'm happy every day.
1----- My mother is busy but serious with her job in the
and she likes shirt. I love my mom.2-----I am a student of No.10 Middle school. I like reading and I make many
new friends here. I am happy everyday.
1、她喜欢穿连衣裙:She likes wearing a dress. 我妈妈在医院工作,但是很认真,我爱我妈妈。:My mother works busy but serious at hospital .I love my mother.2、我喜欢看书。我就读于第十中学,在这里我教到了许多新朋友。我每天都很快乐。:I like reading.I'm studing in number 10 middle school and have made many new friends here.I'm very happy everyday.
I like to read books. I study in the first ten middle school, and here I teach in a lot of new friends. Every day I very happy
1. She likes to wear dresses. My mother in the hospital, her very busy, but very seriously, I love my mother.2. I like reading. I attended high school in the tenth, where I was referred to the many new friends. I am very happy every day.
1.She likes to wear the dress my mother works in a hospital, she is very busy with work, but seriously, I love my mom.2.I like reading. I study in No.10 middle school, and here I make many new friends. I be happy everyday.
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁8把句子翻译成英语,不要机器翻的,谢谢~_百度知道
8把句子翻译成英语,不要机器翻的,谢谢~
请为我翻译下面这两句话,并且标出如句子中的词性和句子是什么句子,如“名词、动词、表语”“陈述句、疑问句”等等,谢谢了,我今天可能一共要出600分的题,一题两个句子,谁翻的最正确分就给谁了翻译-你星期几回家?祝你一路顺风!
提问者采纳
1.When do you go back to your home?疑问句.when 时间副词do 助动词you 人称代词go 实意动词back 副词to 介词your 人称代词home 名词2. Have a good trip! 祈使句(省略了Wish you)have 实意动词a 不定冠词good 形容词trip 名词P.S.想说一点,你题干中提到的表语和名词动词不是一个类别的.名词,形容词是可以做表语的,动词不行。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
What day you go home? I wish you a pleasant journey!
Which day do you wanna go home this week?And hope you have a nice trip!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一些生活哲理 的文章

随机推荐