谁帮我写一篇关于风力发电的作文,最好要高考英语作文的,下面有中文,并且要五段。

谁帮我写一个关于“名字”的英语作文?
谁帮我写一个关于“名字”的英语作文?
09-10-26 &
都喜欢看的H网站地址&&你懂的!高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!f尀sw刘46闊f寊
请登录后再发表评论!
超刺激的xxx片地址&&啪啪啪&&高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&各种类型都有&你懂的!&手机也可以看滴!&&&&不要太沉迷!&&&尀46闊f寊fsw刘
请登录后再发表评论!
Chinese people usually have two word or three word names: the family name, a middle name and the last name. &#160; &#160; Family names always come tirst. For example, my full name is Bai Junwei. Bai is my family name. Junwei is my given name. But some Chinese people don&#39;t have the middle name. For example, a man called Zhou Jian. Zhou is his family name,and Jian is his given name. &#160; &#160; People often use Mr. , Mrs. , or Miss before their family names, but never before.their given names. So you can say &Mr. Zhou&, but you could never say &Mr.Jian&. &#160; &#160; Chinese names are different from English names. In England, the last name is the family name. The first and the middle name is tile given name. For example,there is a man called Jim Henry Brown. Brown is his family name. Jim Henry is his given name. Another difference between~ E.nglish and Chinese names is that in China, the younger people&#39;s names shouldn&#39;t be the same as the elder&#39;s in the family.For example, my grandpa&#39;s name is Guo Dong, so i can&#39;t be called Guo Dong again.This shows that we respect the old people. &#160; &#160; In the family, people usually call me Weiwei for short. This is because it is shorter and easier than Bai Junwei, and it also they love me. In one word, Chinese names are quite different from English names.
请登录后再发表评论!谁能帮我写一篇关于友谊的英语作文?-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
谁能帮我写一篇关于友谊的英语作文?
来源:互联网 发表时间: 12:06:26 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我写一篇关于友谊的英语作文?”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我写一篇关于友谊的英语作文?”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮我写一篇关于友谊的英语作文?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:我们学校留了一篇关于友谊的作文,请英语高手们帮我写一篇~~谢谢了An international&magzine has asked its readers to send in articles for a special edition about friends and frienship.you have dicided to write an article about what makes an ideal friendship.Write your article for the magzine(120~180words)&Answers:1 What type of writing is this?2 In your opinion,what are the most important qualities a friend should have?解决方案2:On Friendship
&&&Everyone needs friendship. No one can sail the ocean of life single handed. We need help from, and also give help to, others. In the modern age, people attach more importance to relations and connections. A man of charisma has many friends. His power lies in his ability to give.
&& The term, friend, covers a wide range of raeanings. It can be a nodding acquaintance, a comrade, a confident, a partner, a playmate, a brother, an intimate etc.
&& As life is full of strife and conflict, we need friends to support and help as out of difficulties. Our frinods give us warnings against danger. True friends share not only joy but, more often than not, they share sorrow.
&& With friendship, life is happy and harmonious. Without friendship, life is hostile and unfortunate. I have friends in the rank and file. Some are rich and in power. Some are low and common. Some are like myself, working as a teacher, reading and writing and content with the simple life we have. To many of my friends, I know what to treasure, what to tolerate and what to share, I will never forget my old friends and keep making new friends. I will not he cold and indifferent to the poor friends and will show concern for them, even if it is only a comforting word.
&& 人人都需要友谊,没有人能独自在人生的海洋中航行。我们给人帮助也需要别人的帮助。在现代,人们更重视关系和联系。一个有领袖气质的人有许多朋友,他的权力在于他的给予能力。
&& 朋友的意义很广,可以是熟人、同志、知已、伙伴、玩伴、兄弟、密友等。
&& 生活充满矛盾和斗争,我们需要朋友的支持,以帮助我们摆脱困境。朋友提醒我们警惕险难。真正的朋友不仅与我们同甘,而且共苦。
&& 友谊使生活幸福,和谐,没有友谊的生活充满敌意和不幸。我有地位高的朋友,也有地位低的朋友,有的有钱有权,有的位卑而平凡。有的和我一样教书,读写,满足于简朴的生活。对我的众多朋友,我知道该珍惜什么,容忍什么,分享什么。我不会忘记老朋友,同时继续交新朋友。对穷朋友不冷漠,关心他们,哪怕只是一句安慰的话。
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章

随机推荐