扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英语作文!两篇作文1.如何做一个好的销售;2.不成文的规定 每篇200字左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
How to be a Good Sales PersonHow to be a good sales Person,you have to consider in first how to be a good person,at least in customer's mind,and consider that how to let other people like you,and want to talk with you.Good Communication is the first step to be a good sales.So you have to full of energy,passion,and very optimistic to face every one,treat them very friendly and try to be their friend.Everybody like this kind of people and want to talk with you,as everybody like to make good friend.Once you got this chance,you have won the chance to introduce your products.So In Second,you have to know your products very well,understand its feature and selling point,Then you will be very confident for yourself and your products.When you are introducing your products and very smoothly,customer will trust you very much as you are so professional,they want to trust you,then it is easy to ask them to buy from you.The last point is most important for every sales person.As not every selling will be succeed,you have to be brave enough to face failure,and have brave to keep trying once be refused again and again.Finally you will be very successful.On the contrary,if you are shame,fear to talk,and feel embarrassing when they refused you,you will lose the chance to sell your products.没数字数 字数不够再自己加一点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于朋友的英语作文
Hello !I am Lucy。 I have a good friend。Her name is Lily。
She is tall and thin。She has two big eyes and short hair。She always has pink shoes。Because she likes pink very much。 I like to make a friend with her,she is very kind to me。
Do you want to know her?
关于朋友的英语作文
My best friend is xiaoxi. He has short oblique bangs and big eyes. He is taller than me, he is more outgoing than I. He studies very hard. Two years ago, my English is not good, he always give me with my English. Let my English improved.
I think a good friend is like a mirror.
关于朋友的英语作文
Everybody is good! I'm Rachel. I have a good friend. Her name is Ma Ling. She is a very beautiful girl.&
Although our relationship is very good, but there are many differences between us. Column, such as, she likes dancing and singing, to say she is the one in this line. She often go to the concert, her favorite singer is Deng Ziqi. She thought she sing very competitive. She said she was one of the biggest dream is to become a famous musician. I like tae kwon do,. It is my favorite. My dream is to one day I can stand on the field competition with others. I hope to become a world famous master of taekwondo.special
In normally in the life, she gave me quite many encouragement and helped !I very rejoice and have such a friend her's.Though, now, our each one side, however our friendship will not absolutely change day.
关于朋友的英语作文
They say a good friend to share the joys and sorrows.
My friend is a very beautiful girl. We grew up together. Her hair is longer than mine. Her face is thinner than mine. But she wears glasses. We are all tall, she is more outgoing than me. I am more quiet. Because her grades were better than me, so she sometimes will teach me some math, because I play volleyball play better than her, so I also occasionally taught her how to play volleyball. Everyone likes her because she is hot to help others. No matter what difficulties I meet, she will always help me. This is the real hand in the trouble!&
I like her very much, because she is my best friend.
关于朋友的英语作文
Alas! Lonely I don't have many friends, every day sit on the seat, watching from the front of my classmates and play with their friends go hand in hand to have a meal, and chat. And I that nobody talk with no one, and when I was the most miserable nobody complained, slowly I have become particularly introverted.
A transposition, and I was our teacher in charge in the seat, in the later, met a classmate, although just ordinary classmates, but she still gave me a lot of, such as he let me realize that I have a friend, and comes from a borrowed notes I don't see him, then he said that don't look behind the back she wrote down the diary, I suddenly found myself if you have unhappy things can write diary, so I bought a diary, although a small but I still give it a name is Ann, although is a very common name, but with me it is very important to a bosom friend, I regard it as my best friend, what's not on the happy will be the first time said to it, before you know it has been a month, I was in it with this paragraph of time is very happy very happy, say from the heart not happy mood is particularly good, every day we will meet, slowly I don't think it's become my friend, here I want to say thank you to it, my good friend, you will not betray me, won't make me unhappy, you will always accompany me, in my most unhappy when you came to my side and help me share, you will not abandon me...
Maybe it in your eyes is just a ordinary diary, but in my heart I have put it as my friend. Never abandon it, this is my new friend and confidant.
关于朋友的英语作文
l have a best friend.her name is tina.we have many difference and similarities.she likes to do the same things as me.and she can make me laugh.but she is less more outgoing than me.she is very quiet.however,we both like reading.and do well in english.but she is smarter than me and l work harder than her.
l think friends are like books-you don`t need a lot of them as long as they are good.
关于朋友的英语作文I &have &a &best &friend &,she &is &Li &Shi.She &has &a &pair &is &on &just &like &the &star &flash &big &eyes &that &flash, &likes &the &cherry &as &small &mouth &and &a &black &straight &long &hair. &She &is &very &lovage ,a &bitdoes &blame. &Her &favorite &food &is & a &ice-cream, &but &she &just &eats &and &can &not &eat &fat, &real &good &envy &she . &We &are &inseparable &every &day , &because &of, &we &are &the &best &friends.关于朋友的英语作文
&&my name is Zhang Qiang.I think friends are like book–you don't need a lot of them & as long as & they are good.My best friend is Hu Chenhao.He has short hair & and a small nose.He likes to ride a bike,and i like ride a bike,too.He likes play basketball.He&is thinner than me.I am more outgoing than him.He&doesn't like reading books,but i like reading books.This is my best friend.
更多关于朋友的英语作文[]
免责声明:本站为作文写作学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿,本站所发表的作文版权归原作者所有,若转载或者抄袭他人作品,带来的一切后果与本站无关。本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创并已支付相应稿费。若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系本站删除!
Copyright &
让写作成为一种乐趣! Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号 - 法律顾问:张律师关于毅力的英语作文
<meta name="description" content="关于毅力的英语作文:&Try and try until you succeed.& This sa,关于毅力的英语作文" />
您当前位置: &
关于毅力的英语作文
&Try and try until you succeed.& This saying shows the importance of perseverance. I have found through experience that only through hard work can we succeed.Many people have failed in their work or studies, precisely because they had no perseverance. Life, in general, as in many things we do, has never been easy. No one promised us what it would be. So, if we want to succeed in life, we must be brave to win. This is the standard that differentiates people who succeed in life and those who don't. 论毅力 &努力,努力,再努力直至成功&,这句俗语说明了毅力的重要性。我通过经验发现只有经过艰苦的努力,才能获得成功。许多人在工作或学习中失败了,恰好是因为他们缺乏毅力。总之,生活就和我们做的许多事情一样,从来就不是容易的。没有人给我们许诺未来生活是什么样子。 因此,如果我们要想获得生活的成功,我们就必须勇于拼搏。这是区别获得生活成功的人和不成功的人的标准。 ---------------Recently I watched a speech of about 50min given by YuMinhong, the creator of the New Oriental, who is claimed to have a vocabulary of an Oxford Dictionary. Hardly could I believe this until he told during the speech that he memorized 30 words each day. Of course, these words were picked up carefully from what he had read. At the end of the monty, he collected 900 words resulting in acquiring 10800 annually. This lasted four years so that he became a dictionary holder.What he just has is determination, industriousness, and the most important-persistence supported by his willpower.Most of us resolve to do more reading and study at the beginning of the year, but how many of us can persist till we realize our schemes? We may become crazily at the first few days, but few of us have strong willpower and self-discipline, which is why we become a quitter in front of many things.As we know, English-study is no exceptional. Ajourney of a thousand miles begins with a single step. If you are not of strong willpower, you will never become a success, never.-----------------Of all the advantageous characteristics to have, I think that perseverance plays the greatest role in one&s success. Other characteristics, such as intelligence, confidence, and honesty, are no doubt important, but they do not necessarily guarantee success. Perseverance offers no guarantees either, but I believe that this trait offers one more opportunity to succeed.There are several reasons why perseverance often leads to success. First of all, a man who has perseverance does not give up after a failure. He tries again and can, therefore, learn from his mistakes. Second, a persistent person is usually a hard worker, and hard work is an important ingredient in success. Last, with perseverance comes a certain amount of confidence & the confidence that one will eventually succeed.For all of these reasons, I believe that perseverance is the most important characteristic to have. It is easily combined with other traits such as diligence and confidence to increase the chances of success. However, without perseverance, one&s success may be more dependent on luck than anything else.参考译文:毅力我认为一个人能否成功,毅力在所有的优点中扮演了最重要的角色。虽然其他的特点,比如聪明才智、信心和诚实都无疑很重要,但是并不能保证一定能使人成功。虽然有毅力也无法保证能成功,但是我相信这个特质会让人有更多的成功的机会。有毅力就容易成功的原因有好几个。首先,有毅力的人在失败之后不会放弃。他们会再试一次,因此就能从错误中学习。其次,不屈不挠的人通常都十分努力,而努力就是成功的重要因素。最后,有毅力就会产生一定程度的信心&&相信自己终究会成功。基于这些原因,我认为毅力是必须拥有的最重要的特质。毅力很容易就能和其他特点相结合,比如勤勉与信心,这样便能增加成功的机会。然而,如果没有毅力,一个人的成功可能就会需要多靠运气,而不是其他的特质。
上一篇:&下一篇:
《关于毅力的英语作文》一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除!
原文链接:
长大导航()旗下|站长邮箱:|
《关于毅力的英语作文》|友情链接:200字左右,写一个对自已影响最大的人(句型简单点就行,但是能帮我内容写得仔细点行吗?!)
全部答案(共1个回答)
世界英语语言...
提供英语学习网址如下,请自己搜索:
1) 流行的英语学习网站
(1) BBC English
(2) Learn English British Council
(3) Englishclub
(4) English-Zone
(5) English Page
(6) ESL Cafe
(7) English Baby
(9) Adam Rado's English Learning Fun Site
(10) English Practice
Dave ESL咖啡屋,英语学习好网址。
Kristna Pfaff 语言和言语学习和教学
英语网站链接
EFLWEB 主页
因特网上ESL
丰富实用的英语学习和教学的网页.
英语学习资源
英语在线课程
英语在线学习
Wicked Stuff英语相关信息习
世界英语语言资源中心
Comenius 免费网上学校
Claire Bradin 个人网页
Steve Schackne 英语教师资源网页
Michael A. Riccioli交互性和非交互性英语练习网页
Randall学生英语测试网页
PartyLand ESL
在中国的老外讨论英语教学
Mark EST 世界
ELT Projects
for teachers
learning resources
2. 英语听力
Randall ESL 听力室
3. 英语考试
3.1 TOEFL 托福
TOEFL 练习
3.3 IELTS 雅思
中国雅思考试
4. 英语在线字典
剑桥在线字典
Mreeiam-Webster 在线字典
Collins-Cobuild 学生字典
5. 英语语法
英语语法在线
英语语法测试
6. 语言与背景知识
虚拟参考资料信息台
美国历史文化背景
关于感恩节
英国教育文化
文化与语言学习
7. 英语图书馆
网上公共图书馆
Shakespeare 作品
Encarta 百科全书
知识探索百科
经典名著文库
8. 英语学习游戏
英语学习游戏
11. 期刊和杂志
TESL 电子杂志
ELT和语言学
英语学习者的报纸
卫报英语教师资料
10. 电影和电视剧
电影数据库
11. 英语歌词
12. 交英语笔友
课堂笔友交换
13. 英语学习软件
14. 出国学习
到美国学习。
美国大学网。
英国文化委员会承认的200所院校和所设课程。
... english_ ml 到加拿大学习。
16. 成语俚语
ii. 国内英语学习网页
你想获得更多的国内英语学习网页,用中文yahoo和sohu 进行搜索,键入这些关键词“英语学习”“学习英语”“英语教学”“英语口语”“英语考试”“英语阅读”“英语听说” “英语翻译”“英语资源”“英语资料”等
A) 综合网站
1. 中英合作英语通
2. 旺旺英语
4. 英语之声
5. 英文锁定
6. 英语中国
7. 英语在线
8. 天天英语
9. 时尚英语
10. 网络英语
11. 英语麦当劳
12. 搜狐在线学习
13. 新东方教育在线
14. 中华网英语在线
15. 庄子英语频道
16. English Town
17. 洪恩在线
18. 空中英语教室
19. 英语直通车
20. 英语辅导报
21. 数码英语
22. 世博英语
23. 英语园
25. 百灵网校
26. 锐角英语
28. English 4u
29. 英语时空
30. 英语杂货铺
31. 英语即时通
32. 征服英语
33. 万千英语族
34. 粱容英语
35 英语周报
普特英语听力
儿童英语乐园
儿童英语星空
看图学英语
外研社儿童英语乐园
少儿英语学习中心
Kids Space
Seasamestreet
ABCtooncenter
商业英语新天地
浩然考试网
中国考试网
F)英语教学
中小学英语教学
iii. 国内外国报刊杂志推荐
国际广播电台
3.人民日报英文版
4. 21世纪报
5. 时代文摘
6.南华早报 香港最大的英文日报
7.今日美国 彩色版全国性日报
8.《时代》周刊 美国最大的新闻周刊
9.《新闻周刊》美国第二大新闻周刊
10.《读者文摘》美国发行量最大的普及综合性文摘月刊
12.ABC新闻
14.金融时报 英国著名财经日报
15.国际先驱论坛报
16.纽约时报 美国一大报纸
17.华盛顿邮报 美国第二大报
As the tree,So the fruit.意思:是栽什么树,结什果.
Hard work isparent of success....
One day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer fo...
I am a outgoing girl(boy),my hobby is reading books.I thing it can let me kn...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了