关于高一英语语法

热门推荐:
下面整理了十篇2014年高考英语真题作文的参考范文,供大家学习:
1.(2014大纲全国卷,25分)
一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”。请根据下列要点和你的畅想完成短文。
1.家庭;2.工作;3.业余生活。
注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头语已为你写好。
I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.
[写作提示]
1.本文为提纲式作文,注意不要遗漏内容要点,注意上下文的连贯性。
2.人称需用第一人称,时态以一般将来时为主。
3.注意结尾要有总结性。
【参考范文】
I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.I think my life will be very different in ten years.I will be twenty-eight years old by then.I will have my own family,probably with a lovely child.I hope I’ll work in a computer company as a program designer.I’ll enjoy my work and get along well with my colleagues.I’ll do a good job in whatever I do.In my free time,I’ll continue to take regular exercise,such as swimming,running and various ball games.On my holidays,I’ll travel around the world.In a word,my life will be much richer and more colorful.
2.(2014重庆)
青少年研究专家Susan Beacham在自己的英文网站上开辟专栏,邀请大家分享心目中的“最好礼物”。她认为,礼物贵在心意,应为之付出时间和精力。
假设你是李华,请用英文发帖,内容应包括:
&赞同Susan的看法
&你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么
&该礼物的意义
&期待大家回复
注意:(1)词数不少于80;(2)符合语言规范;(3)开头已给出(不计入总词数)。
I am a high school student from China.
[参考范文]
I am a high school student from China.Recently I have read an article written by Susan Beacham,who thinks whether a gift is suitable lies not in its value but in the giver’s heart,and that the giver should devote time and energy to the gift.I agree with Susan,whose article reminds me of my best gift,a pen,given by my father,who was a worker.When I was in junior middle school,my father bought me a nice pen with his small salary,wishing me to study hard.From then on,the pen has been my best companion,encouraging me to study hard.I am looking forward to everyone’s reply.
3.(2014四川)
假设你是李夏,你的美国笔友Sam来信关心你参加高考的情况,请根据以下要点回信告知。
1.考试日期与科目;2.考试准备情况;3.考试时的状态;4.对试题的感受;5.可能的考试结果。
注意:1.词数120左右;2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好;3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。
参考词汇:高考college entrance examination
Thank you for your concern.
Best wishes!
[写作提示]
1.本文为提纲类作文,在写作时应使用第一人称,时态包括一般现在时、一般过去时和一般将来时。
2.内容要点:
1)考试日期与科目;2)考试准备情况;3)考试时的状态;4)对试题的感受;5)可能的考试结果。
【参考范文】
Thank you for your concern.I’m writing to tell you something about my college entrance examination.
I attended it on June 7th and June 8th.We were examined on all the subjects that we had learned in high school,that is,Chinese,math,English and science which includes physics,chemistry and biology.Before the exam,I devoted myself to preparing for it.Our teacher chose many important exercises for us,and I went over the language points at the same time.I know it is of equal significance to have a good sleep at night.So while sitting in the classroom and doing my papers,I felt confident and was full of energy.
As far as I am concerned,I feel the exam is not too difficult.I will be satisfied with the result of the exam.
Best wishes!
4.(2014福建,25分)
如何理解“成功”,不同的人有不同的看法。请认真阅读下面的引语(quotation),按要求用英语写一篇短文。
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
―Sir Winston Churchill
内容要求:1.你对该引语的理解;2.你的相关经历;3.恰当的结尾。注意:1.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.文中不能出现考生的具体信息;3.词数:120左右。
This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us that
[写作提示]
1.本题属开放类作文。2.文章分成三部分:
(1)对引语的理解,用一般现在时态或将来时态;
(2)考生自己的有关成功与失败的经历,用一般过去时态;
(3)结束语,用一般现在时态或将来时态。
【参考范文】
This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us thatwe shouldn’t get discouraged right after failures.Rather,we should keep trying with enthusiasm.Success consists in the ability to continue efforts through failures.
At the age of twelve,I got a nice bike as a birthday gift.So excited was I that I couldn’t wait to try my hand at riding it.However,it was harder than expected.The bike seemed too heavy and difficult to control.Worse still,I took many falls off the bike.I was about to give up when my father came and encouraged me to keep going.With more practice,I did better and better.Looking back,I feel I wouldn’t be able to ride a bike had I lost heart.
Actually,we can’t succeed in everything we try.What’s important is that we should stick at it.
5.(2014广东,25分)
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
Oseola McCarty spent more than 75 years washing and ironing other people’s clothes.As a laundrywoman,she was paid only a few dollars each time.Certainly nobody would consider her rich,so they were all amazed when Miss McCarty decided to donate $150,000 to the University of Southern Mississippi.
The money was in fact her life savings.She could save such a large amount of money because she lived a very simple life.She never learned to drive,and when she wanted to go somewhere,she just walked.She never flew to anywhere till the donation(捐助),and in 50 years she had been out of the South only once.The house in which she lived was also a rather modest one her last uncle left her.Only after she became known in America did she begin to travel all over the country.Since then,she had been the subject of many interviews and articles and was even invited to the White House.
Her donation was for students who clearly needed financial help.She herself left school in the sixth grade and had never married or had children.She said to the reporters that the idea of helping somebody’s child go to college gave her much pleasure.
[写作内容]
1.用约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
2.用约120个词就Miss McCarty的捐助谈谈你的想法,内容包括:
(1)你如何看待她的捐助行为;(2)你认为她的捐助对受惠学生有哪些影响;(3)如果你自己要捐助,你会选择哪个群体并陈述理由。
[写作要求]
1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文的句子。2.作文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称。
[评分标准]&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
[参考范文]
Oseola McCarty,an ordinary worker with a thrifty lifestyle,donated a great deal of money to a university,which aroused public attention and earned her widespread social recognition.In return,she received a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.
Virtuous and warm-hearted,the lady concerned has donated a considerable amount of savings to help college students struggling with financial difficulties,thereby motivating people at any other corner of the world to participate in this affectionate activity.
From where I stand,not only will the lady’s generosity paint a very brilliant blueprint for the future of those students in want of money,but also it will rekindle their faith in life by convincing them that their life goal is elevating and worth trying.
Given the choice,I would make donations to those who still live under the bottom line of the modern living conditions.Convincing arguments as follows can be made to support my view.For one thing,generous and selfless dedication may take indispensable assistance to them,especially for the time when they are confronted with pain and sorrow,twists and turns.For another,just as an Indian old saying goes,“Rflavor in mine.”That is to say,great satisfaction would step slowly and gracefully into the mercy-producer’s souls.
To bring as many angel-like smiles as possible to our society,we should practice more beneficial performance by leading a thrifty life.
我们汇编了全国历年高考英语真题作文,下面是2014年全国高考英语作文文档首页截图:
各个省份历年的高考英语作文也做了汇总,下面是山东省历年高考作文文档首页截图:
我们有文档分享活动,关注微信(youbiji),了解更多中高考资讯及资源分享动态~~
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
借APP的灵活性、面向学生提供最优的学习工具、分享最优的学...
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....
中国青少年研究中心首席专家
美国独立教育顾问协会认证顾问
中国人民大学政治学教授您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语特区
高中生英语自我介绍范文
时间:  作者:  来源:新东方论坛
  下面是一篇高中生英语自我介绍的范文,供大家参考。
  Teachers,good afternoon. Allow me to briefly talk about myself.
  My name is - Xianning graduated from the south gate of the private secondary schools. Tourism now studying at the school in Hubei Province. Studying hotel management professional.
  I was a character,cheerful girl,so my hobbies is extensive. Sporty. In my spare time likes playing basketball, table tennis,volleyball,skating. When a person like the Internet at home,or a personal stereo. Not like too long immersed in the world of books,and family members have told me,Laoyijiege is the best. Talking about my family,then I will talk about my family has. Only three people my family,my grandmother,grandfather and my own. My grandfather is a engineer,I am very severely on peacetime,the Church me a lot. Grandma is a very kindly for the elderly,care for my life in every possible way. Therefore,I have no parents in their care,childhood and growth were full of joy.
  I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment. I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto. Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path.
  Thank you teachers. I finished presentation.
  中文翻译:
  各位老师,下午好。请允许我简单介绍一下我自己。
  我的名字叫——毕业于咸宁南门私立中学。现就读于湖北省旅游学校。学习饭店管理专业。
  我是一个性格开朗的女孩子,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛。热爱运动。在我闲暇的时候喜欢打篮球,乒乓球,排球,溜冰。一个人在家的时候喜欢上网,或者听歌。不太喜欢太长时间的沉浸在书的世界里,家人曾经告诉过我,劳逸结合是最好的。说到我的家人,那我就要说说我的家庭了。我家里只有三口人,我的奶奶,爷爷和我自己。我爷爷是个工程师,他平时对我很严厉,教会我很多东西。奶奶是个很慈祥的老人,对我的生活照顾得无微不至。所以没有父母的我在他们的照顾下,童年和成长都充满了快乐。
  我喜欢酒店管理这个专业,是因为我喜欢生活在一个有严格管理秩序的环境里。我对我的专业充满自信和希望,只要努力,就会有收获,这是我的座右铭。既然我选择了这个专业,就会沿着我这条路,努力的,坚持不懈的走下去。
  谢谢各位老师。我的介绍完毕。
  (实习编辑:彭莉君)
&&免责声明:本网站内容仅出于促进信息传播之目的,未经核实,请读者仅作参考。如有侵权行为,请联系本站处理。
     &&联系电话:010-5
高考数学暑假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:      &&&&&&&&& 当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!...
Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!...
Text 1 Your attention,please.Flight CA 1145 from Beijing to Tokyo is now boarding at gate D 45.please get your boading cards ready and go to the gate. 2 Ladies and gentlemen, may Ihave your attention please?The gate for flight UA 445from Beijing to C...与成功有关的高中英语作文4篇_高中英语作文
与成功有关的高中英语作文4篇
【高中英语作文】 学习啦编辑:东艳
本文已影响 人
  与有关的作文篇一
  什么是成功 What is Success?
  What is the definition of success? I believe different people will have different opinions about it. If anyone asks me what is success for me, I will tell him progress is success for me. I can have small goal or great aim in my whole life. If the goal what I set is too large for me, I will not taste the feeling of success. Or I always set small goals, so I will feel success all the time, which may make me become autophilia and without ambitions. Therefore, I think if I can be better than yesterday or last time, then I am successful.
  是什么?我相信不同的人会有不同的看法。如果有人问我对我来说成功是什么,我会告诉他进步就是成功。在我的一生中我可以设定很多小的或者大的目标。如果我定的目标对我来说太大了,我就尝不到成功的滋味。或者我设的目标太小了,这样我一直都会处于成功中,这也许会使我变得自恋没有雄心壮志。因此,我觉得要是我能够比昨天或者上一次好,这样我就算成功了。
  与成功有关的高中篇二
  论成功
  There are no secrets of success. Success is doing the things you know you should do. Success is not doing the things you know you should not do.
  Success is not limited to any one area of your life. It encompasses1 all of the facets2 of your relationshi: as parent, as wife or husband, as citizen, neighbor, worker and all of the others。
  Success is not confined to any one part of your personality but is related to the development of all the parts: body, mind, heart, and spirit. It is making the most of your total self.
  Success is discovering your best talents, skills and abilities and applying3 them where they will make the most effective contribution to your fellow men.
  Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.
  Success is ninety-nine percent mental attitudes. It calls for love, joy, optimism, confidence, serenity4, poise, faith, courage, cheerfulness, imagination, initiative, tolerance, honesty, humility, patience, and enthusiasm.
  Success is not arriving at the summit of a mountain as a final destination. It is a continuing upward spiral5 of progress. It is a perpetual6 growth.
  Success is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated. It is refusing to let present loss interfere7 with your long-range goal.
  Success is accepting the challenge of the difficult. In the inspiring words of Phillips Brooks8:&Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle.&
  与成功有关的高中英语作文篇三
  成功的关键
  Everyone gets the itch to succeed, but only part of them can make their dreams come true. You maybe wonder: what is the key to success? The answer is &To keep the desire to learn&.
  Keep the desire to learn, and you will never be satisfied with what you have known. Always keep a curious mind to all the mysterious parts of the world. Keep the desire to learn, and whatever difficulties you face, the strong belief will support you in solving the problems. Keep the desire to learn, just as Ms Curie puts it: &Nothing in the world is to be feared, it is only to be understand.& So everything is possible if we try our best and never give up.
  One who does not have the desire to learn will never reach their goals. They are always shortsighted and are easily be satisfied with the very little thing they have known. In fact, knowledge, just like the ocean, never has a rim. Whenever and wherever you are, you should remember: what you are learning is only the surface.
  In a word, always keep the desire to learn, and the door of success will open to you one day.
  与成功有关的高中英语作文篇四
 助你成功的性格 The Personality Characteristics That Make You Successful
  When we talk about those famous people, we all like to know how they succeed. Meanwhile we all admire their personal special virtues which lead them to triumph. And it is obvious that many successful people have some personality characteristics in common. As far as I concerned, I deem that persistence, prudence, confidence and courage are the most important.
  当我们在谈论那些名人的时候,我们都想知道他们是如何取得成功的。同时我们都很钦佩引导他们走向胜利的特别的个人美德。很明显,许多成功的人都有一些共同的个性。就我而言,我认为毅力,谨慎,自信和勇气是最重要的。
  Firstly, I think persistence should come first before the other three personality characters. As we all know that a person cannot always successfully reach his aim at his first try, there are many barriers waiting for him. Therefore the person will fail many times before he gets his victory. If he doesn't persist in trying again and again and make a breakthrough, thus he will stay still, no progress. He may not move forward or even regress. A person without the personal character of persistence can&t finally succeed in getting his goal.
  首先,我认为毅力要比其他三个个性都要重要。总所周知,人不可能总是在第一次尝试的时候就成功地达到自己的目标,肯定会有很多阻碍等着他。因此,人们会在多次失败后才会取得胜利。如果他没有坚持不断地努力和突破,他将会保持静止状态,没有进步。他不可能前进甚至是倒退。一个没有毅力的人不能取得最终的成功。
  Secondly, a man who wants to be successful should also own the characteristic of prudence. The inventor of the electric bulb gives a good example for explaining that. It is said that the inventor tried to use thousands kinds of metal to make electric bulb filament in order to find the most suitable metal which can let the lamp light longer and brighter. I suppose that without the very prudential work, the inventor could not triumph in the end. A self- made man should do his jobs with prudence, sometimes even should be careful doing a very trivial thing. Like when those scientists or mathematicians are dealing with a complex matter, if they make a small mistake, the efforts which they made before will be in vain. Accordingly, cautiousness is necessary.
  其次,一个人想要取得成功的人还应该有谨慎的性格。电灯的发明者就为解释这一点提供了一个很好的例子。据说,发明者试图用几千种金属来找到最合适的的金属做电灯泡灯丝使得灯的寿命更长、更亮。我觉得如果发明者不是非常谨慎工作,他不可能在最后取得胜利。一个靠自己努力而成功的人应该是谨慎地工作,有时连一些很琐碎的事情甚至都要小心。就像当那些科学家和家正在处理一个复杂的问题时,如果他们犯了一丁点的错误,他们之前的努力都将是徒劳的。因此,谨慎是很有必要的。
  In addition, the self- made men all are self-confident and courageous. As the saying goes, &fortune never helps the man whose courage has failed.& Supposed that a soldier loses his confidence and gallantry to fight when he is in the field of the battle, I am sure that he does not have the fortune to survive successfully. Therefore people who want to achieve their goals in their work all should be self-confident and courageous.
  此外,一个靠自己努力而取得成功的人都是有自信和勇气的。俗话说,&运气永远不会帮助没有勇气的人。&假如一个失去了信心和勇气的士兵仍然在战场上战斗,我敢肯定他不会有幸存下来的运气。因此,想要实现自己在工作上的目标的人应该是要有自信和勇气的。
  In a word, my view regarding those famous people&s success is that they persist in working hard, do their jobs with prudence, are confident in themselves and have courage to overcome any k it is the reason that they can make themselves into a celebrity and admired by others.
  总之,我对于名人成功的看法是,他们坚持努力工作,谨慎,对自己有信心,有克服任何困难的勇气。这就是他们之所以成为名人并受人敬仰的原因。
[与成功有关的高中英语作文4篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1056人看了觉得好
9205人看了觉得好
918人看了觉得好
【高中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语语法 的文章