续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于天气预报的初中英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢您的位置: &
THE WEATHER IN SHANGHAI
优质期刊推荐The Weather in Shanghai_关于描写上海天气的英语作文
&&& Shanghai lies in the south of China. In spring, the weather is changeable. Sometimes it's very cold, sometimes it's very warm. In summer, it becomes hotter and hotter. The highest temperatureis over 40℃. The autumn in Shanghai is very nice.It's neither cold nor hot. The winter in Shanghai isn't very cold.It seldom snows. But most of the children look forward to a white Christmas.注释:&&& 1) It's neither cold nor hot.天气既不冷也不热。&&& 2) look forward to盼望&&& 3) lie in位于&&& 4) a white Christmas一个下雪的圣诞节
相关推荐:|||||
本文标题: 本文地址:
一周人气榜123456
热门培训1&&英语作文:The weather in Shanghai怎么写
The weather1.介绍北京未来两天的天气Here is the weather for Beijing for the next two days.It will be cloudy and rainy in the evening tomorrow.The highest temperature will be 28 centigrade degrees and the lowest temperature will be 20 centigrade degrees.The day after tomorrow will be sunny.And the highest temperature will be 32 centigrade degrees and the lowest temperature will be 24 centigrade degrees.Thank you very much.2.介绍一年四季的天气变化如:There are four seasons here in Beijing.It is windy and warm in spring.In summer it is hot and sometimes it rains heavily.Autumn is the nicest season of the year.It's neither too cold nor too hot.It's cool and the sky is very blue.It's cold in winter.And sometimes the temperature can reach more than 10 minus centigrade degrees.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上海的天气
sunny and wet.Wecan plant trees.We can see many plants are beginning grow.Summer is hot.It is rainy and wet.We can swim.We can see many trees.They are strong.Autumn is cool.It...
扫描下载二维码当前位置:: >
>weather英语作文
今天的天气英语作文(天气英文介绍) Today is a rainy day and its cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coat and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold.It has been cold for a ve...
描述一周天气状况的英语作文:
作文地带提示:本文主要对近一周的天气做一个预测,相当于天气预报之意,旨在让大家通过阅读此文后,能对天气预报相关英文词汇有所了解。...
The Four seasons A year has four seasons. Every season has three months. The weather of one season is different from that of any other. The life cycles of plants are controlled by the seasons. The first season is spring. The three months in it are March, ...
The weather is a set of all the phenomena in a given atmosphere at a given time. It also includes interactions with the hydrosphere. The term usually refers to the activity of these phenomena over short periods (hours or days), as opposed to the ter...
The Weather in Shanghai 上海的天气 气候 weather 关于天气的英语作文范文三:美国的气候-The Climates of the United States 英语作文网整理收集 有关中国的气候天气的英语作文范文 Shanghai lies in the south of China. In spring, the weather is changeable. Som...
我的家乡的气候(The weather in my hometown)我的家乡的气候范文庐山 介绍我的家乡 故乡 My hometown is in ShenZhen. In the spring, the weather is warm and wet in ShenZhen. But sometimes it is cool. We can see the threes and flowers everywhere. The threes...
Weather 关于天气的英语作文 1.天气对我们有哪些影响? 2.为什么人们关心天气预报? 3 气象人员的职责是什么? Weather affects all of us in one way or another, directly or indirectly. For example, good weather makes people happy. Bad weather makes people sic...
请根据以下图画写一篇天气预报。 Weather Forecast Let's take a look at the weather in Shanxi Province for the next 24 hours. Taiyuan would be cloudy at the time with the temperature from eighteen to twenty-eight. A strong wind would reach Datong, which...
作文地带导读:环境问题越来越多地出现在高考英语的书面表达题中,比如2010年高考英语福建卷书面表达题的主题即为...
富二代顾名思义,有钱人的下一代。他们大多数一天到晚只知消遣,娱乐,到处欺负穷人。另一类:利用上一代人给自...
读《国共分裂,革命失败》后感我非常爱读《永远的旗帜》一书,尤其是其中《国共分裂,革命失败》一文更是让我印...
人们常说:“书籍是人类进步的阶梯。”而我觉得,《钢铁是怎样炼成》就是我进步的阶梯。读了《钢铁是怎样炼成的...
作文地带导读:每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国...
I love my hometown――Xinjiang.I Love Xinjiang(征文)我爱新疆英语作文两篇. I am very proud of living in Xi...
最近更新内容

我要回帖

更多关于 bboy in shanghai 的文章

随机推荐