?& 10:36&&
?& 10:12&&
?& 10:03&&
?& 09:59&&
 当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&
高考作文“跪求零分”未能如愿 阅卷老师给1分
    新华网-现代快报
字体大小:小 中 大
  通篇空白,只在标题上写了四个字“跪求零分”,得一分;试卷当成了画稿,写下题目之后,画了一个类似于QQ表情的哭脸,通篇再无一字,得两分!这些看似奇葩的作文,都是出自今年江苏高考生之手,让阅卷老师相当无奈。不过总体来说,今年作文整体水平比去年高,估计均分在47分左右,比去年提高2分左右。满分作文比去年多,有生活气息的文章受到肯定。而赵薇的电影《致我们终将逝去的青春》出现频率太高,以致一位阅卷老师就改了几百篇《致青春》“剧情简介”,他对现代快报记者直言,有一种想吐的感觉。现代快报记者 金凤 黄艳
  雷人指数★★★★★
  “跪求零分”,因为有题目还得了一分
  有阅卷老师说,自己改到不止一篇的零分作文,那就是通篇一字没写的。但让人惊奇的是,有阅卷老师表示,今年的高考作文出现了“跪求零分”的作文。高考中,在密集分数段,一分就相差两三千人,考生们恨不得“分分计较”,怎么还会有考生“跪求零分”呢?
  有阅卷老师表示,在批阅的几篇作文中,有的学生通篇空白,只在标题上写了四个字“跪求零分”,“只要写了题目,还是会给分的。”最终,这位考生得了1分。
  还有的学生又把试卷当成了画稿,写下题目之后,画了一个类似于QQ表情的哭脸,通篇再无一字。这篇作文也毫无例外地成了非主流,只得到2分。
  除了这些放弃作文的考生,也有考生因为审题不清,分数被判不及格,在42分以下。“有些考生把材料中的‘天真’、‘自欺欺人’作为作文的主题发挥,这显然是断章取义了,所以只能按偏题处理,在及格线以下。但是,虽然偏题,但整篇作文论证完整,只是对主题的理解有误,所以也能得30多分。”
  也有考生以“信念”为题,虽然也属偏题,但与“青春”和“不朽”相对接近,偏题不算严重,所以分数稍微高一些,一般在40、41分。
  相似指数★★★★★
  看《致青春》“剧情简介”,老师想吐
  赵薇导演的电影《致我们终将逝去的青春》,青春主题的确和今年的作文有一定相关。但若是这成了今年高考作文中很多人选择的素材,那会是一种怎样的后果呢?让阅卷老师来回答,那就是看了很多遍,看到想吐。
  一位阅卷老师说,他改了好几百篇作文,都是把《致青春》的故事先讲一遍,他看了几百遍同样的故事,感觉特别难受。“也有换各种方式用《致青春》的,但都用得不太好,总围绕着故事情节。”
  不仅《致青春》用的人多,还有各种大家能想到的流行人物的励志故事,也都是被大量考生使用,比如马云的故事。
  “在这么多相似的作文中,我改到最后一天,才碰到一篇很喜欢的文章。”他说,这位考生说自己是闲人,要把心放下来观察自然。“现在年轻人能有这种心态不容易。”这位老师给文风清新、流露真情实感的这篇文章打了极高的分。
  满意指数★★★★★
  记录父母青春得满分
  什么样的作文才能得满分或高分?今年满分作文比较多,阅卷老师说,普遍性的特点就是,生活气息浓郁,能从一些小故事、生活中的小场景入手,以小见大,描写生动细腻。比如,有一篇满分作文,考生写的是父母不老的青春,就避开了众多就青春说青春的俗套题材。考生采用欲扬先抑的手法,从搬家中老爸老妈的疲惫的动作和神态入手,点明爸妈都老了。随后,话锋一转,当老爸老妈捧起一本年轻时的教程,眸子瞬间亮了一下,年轻时青春似火的记忆和当时的热门话题再次打开记忆的闸门。传神之处在于,老爸摩挲着泛黄的书页,高声朗诵年轻时摘录的诗词时的意气风发和老妈聆听时幸福的表情,被描写得惟妙惟肖。于是,主题突显,他老爸老妈心中的火还没熄灭,他们从未被生活磨平。阅卷老师表示,这篇作文构思精巧,描写精妙,紧扣材料主旨,语言不着痕迹,表现力强。
  而议论文中的高分作文则胜在“反弹琵琶”,例如,有考生通过古今中外不少名人志士的传奇经历得出结论:生命的不朽,不在于青春永驻,而在于价值的实现。
  采访中,多位阅卷老师表示,今年作文题目很容易写成就青春说青春的俗套题材,也有不少考生停留在空洞说教的理论层面。
【打印】 【关闭】 【推荐给好友
&&延伸阅读
 电话:010-

版权与免责声明
  ①凡本网未注明稿件来源的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的 媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育和科研计算机网”,违者本网将依法追究责任。 
  ②本网注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。 
Copyright(c)
版权所有:
| 有任何问题与建议请联络:跪求英语高考万能作文_百度知道
跪求英语高考万能作文
我的英语非常糟糕,基本没学,英文后最好带中文!
提问者采纳
对比观点题型(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。1. 有一些人认为...2. 另一些人认为...3. 我的看法...The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .(2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处).In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).     Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).阐述主题题型要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述.1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.2. 分析并举例使其更充实.The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things form it.First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明). Furthermore , ------------------(理由三).In my opinion, ----------------(我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the say------A. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.解决方法题型要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径1. 问题现状2. 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)    In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)     Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).说明利弊题型这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)1. 说明事物现状2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)3. 你对现状(或前景)的看法Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)议论文的框架  (1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____.   People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people  hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.  As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.(2)利弊型的议论文Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.Just As a popular saying goes, \&every coin has two sides\&, __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.( 3 ) 答题性议论文Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____.( 4 ) 谚语警句性议论文It is well know to us that the proverb: \& ___谚语_______\& has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically )A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job..图表作文的框架as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________.  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the  other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons  are commonly convincing.  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both  sound and well-grounded.实用性写作(申请信 )Your addressMonth, Date, yearReceiver\'s addressDear ...,I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising..../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference.I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience.Best regards for your health and success.Sincerely yours,X X X现象说明文Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________,it is true that__________.There are many reasons explaining__________________________.The main reason is____________________. What is more_____________________. Thirdly________________________. As a result_______________.Considering all these, ________________________.For one thing_____________________,for another____________.In Conclusion____________________.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
其实万能作文不万能,最关键的还是练习造句了。练习好英语五种基本句式
基本没学?赶紧学!还要英文后最好带中文!
新东方有个叫 “徐绽“的老师,,,她的博客里有的
万能作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一高三月考作文_百度知道
跪求一高三月考作文
题目是:班上招开有关全球气侯变化的讨论会
1呼吁人们关心重视全球气侯变化
2污染是气侯变化的主要原因
3减少污染节约能源 ,例如走路等
文章开头:In response to the world wanting China to do more regarding climate change ,we students ...
提问者采纳
The globe is becoming warm nowadays. The consequence is obious: no more winter and we human beings will have to live in summer-like days forever.Fortunately, more and more people realize the seriousness of this problem and starts to look for the reasons and resolutions for this phenomenon. According to scientific research, pollution is thet major reason that leads to the climate change. The emission of Carbon Dioxide &heats& the earth up, preventing the heat from spreading to the outter space. Therfore, to solve this problem needs our cooperation. I suggest all of us to try our best to save energy as much as possible. For example, we can ride bicycles or take the bus, walk rather than drive private cars. Besides, we can reduce the use of wooden chopsticks and plastic bags. The protection of our living environment needs the awarenss of the
entire human kinds. Let's get moving! 行不行
提问者评价
25分得了10分 - -
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁万能的dnf吧 跪求高三水平英语作文一篇,在线等_地下城与勇士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,186,570贴子:
万能的dnf吧 跪求高三水平英语作文一篇,在线等收藏
第六界(the&6th&world&choir&games)将于日在古城绍兴举行。届时,你校将接待部分外国游客。为此,合唱节筹备会决定在你校招募几名校园形象大使,接待来宾并介绍校园。假如你是高三二班学生陈杰,你将报名参加本次形象大使的竞争,并希望自己能入选,请按以下要点写一份竞选演讲稿。1自我介绍:曾担任学生会主席,2申请理由:自拟两点,3,学校简介:位于市中心、占地7千平米、省重点中学、百年老校、设施一流。字数120左右。在线等,很急很急
1楼 13:49&|
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Is there a simple mistake that he will not write
2楼 14:07&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 高三作文 的文章

随机推荐