求一高三高一英语值日报告告

求一篇六年级英语值日报告文章!急急急!_百度知道
求一篇六年级英语值日报告文章!急急急!
It's a pleasure for me to be on duty on the first day of the new term.在新学期的第一天做值日生是我的荣幸And it's my responsibility to make the classroom clean. 同时这也是我的职责保持教室的整洁I swept the floor, mopped the floor, cleanned the blackboard
and so on.我扫了地,拖了地板,擦了黑板等等Though I was a little tired and sweated a lot, I was happy.尽管我有一点累并且出了很多汗,但我很开心Because I was a member of my class .因为我是这个班级的一员I'm glad to do my best to make our classroom clean.把教室打扫干净了是我很快乐I am aslo expecting the next chance of being on duty.我同样也很期待下一次做值日生的机会写好了~~供楼主参考。我打的很累哦。。。
其他类似问题
六年级英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
It's a pleasure for me to be on duty on the first day of the new term.在新学期的第一天做值日生是我的荣幸And it's my responsibility to make the classroom clean. 同时这也是我的职责保持教室的整洁I swept the floor, mopped the floor, cleanned the blackboard
and so on.我扫了地,拖了地板,擦了黑板等等Though I was a little tired and sweated a lot, I was happy.尽管我有一点累并且出了很多汗,但我很开心Because I was a member of my class .因为我是这个班级的一员I'm glad to do my best to make our classroom clean.把教室打扫干净了是我很快乐I am aslo expecting the next chance of being on duty.我同样也很期待下一次做值日生的机会写好了,我打的很累.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇初三英语值日报告,急需,最好句子中有初三的语法。_百度知道
求一篇初三英语值日报告,急需,最好句子中有初三的语法。
急需 不要那些去哪旅游的 也不要自我介绍的 不要讲故事的 急需!!!!!速度!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Talking about friendship What is friendship? How do we make friends with others? Friends play an important part in our lives常梗管凰攮好归瞳害困. We may have many friends, but we often don’t clearly understand how we make friends. We may have many friends, but we only have a few good friends, even one or two best friends. A best friend is a person who is able to share experiences, joys and sorrows with you. As the saying goes: A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friendship is one of life’s greatest treasures. Get ready to help our friends. Never complain that you have given too much, but receive nothing. Never try to force others to accept our opinion. Question: Do you agree with what I have said? What’s your opinion? Do you have any best friends?
it is my duty tday. it is friday today.it
is sunny ...it is getting colder and colder.if u guys don't want to catch a cold
u 'd better wear more clothes.
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··