英语演讲视频赞扬人物的模板,写好成就写苦难,要有转折的那种

英语演讲比赛主题my dream,问考官可能会问哪些问题?演讲稿的格式大概要怎么写,我反应比较慢.问题神马的有压力的说,演讲稿是直接用英文写呢~还是先写个中文草稿然后翻译成英文好些呢~真的很感谢,最好有过经验的~
What is your dream?how will you achieve it?if you do,what will you do next?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语演讲稿介绍阿童木英语演讲需要介绍阿童木,》《最好是自己写的··大约要讲3分钟左右的稿子,好的有追分
の0143YGdf
Astro Boy is a Japanese manga series and television program first broadcast in Japan from 1963 to 1966.The story follows the adventures of a fictional robot named Astro Boy and a selection of other characters along the way.Astro Boy is the first Japanese television series that embodied the aesthetic that later became familiarized as anime.[2] It originated as a manga in 1952 by Osamu Tezuka,who is often reputed as the "god of manga".[3] After enjoying success abroad,Astro Boy was remade in the 1980s as Shin Tetsuwan Atomu,known as Astroboy in the United States and other Western countries,and again in 2003.In November 2007,he was named Japan's envoy for overseas safety.[4] An American computer-animated 3-D film based on the original manga series by Tezuka will be screening in theatres on October 29,2009.Astro Boy is a science fiction series set in a futuristic world wherein androids co-exist with humans.Its focus is on the adventures of the titular "Astro Boy" (sometimes called simply "Astro"),a powerful robot created by the head of the Ministry of Science,Doctor Tenma,to replace his son Tobio,who died in a car accident.Dr.Tenma built Astro in Tobio's image and treated him as lovingly as if he were the real Tobio,but soon realized that the little android could not fill the void of his lost son,especially given that Astro could not grow older or express human aesthetics (in one set of panels,Astro is shown preferring the mechanical shapes of cubes over the organic shapes of flowers).In the original 1960 edition,Tenma rejected Astro and sold him to a cruel circus owner,Hamegg.After some time,Professor Ochanomizu,the new head of the Ministry of Science,noticed Astro Boy performing in the circus and convinced Hamegg to turn Astro over to him.He then took Astro as his own and treated him gently and warmly,becoming his legal guardian.He soon realized that Astro was gifted with superior powers and skills,as well as the ability to experience human emotions.Astro then is shown fighting crime,evil,and injustice.Most of his enemies were robot-hating humans,robots gone berserk,or alien invaders.Almost every story included a battle involving Astro and other robots.i like it because it is very good 这不是我写的,是网上找的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二水平英语演讲稿.(写演讲稿的建议指导)英语演讲稿.最好是指导.字数要多点!内容不重要,重要是如何获得评委的好评?不需要稿子.需要比较幽默创新之类的开头和结尾.如果有的话就谢谢了!
fanny000018
One possible version:Hello,everyone!Gald to have a talk with you!——见面要有礼貌I'm sure everybody want to learn English well,but surely that's not an easy thing.But I have some good ideas for studying English well.——开门见山,立刻引出话题.(在英语演讲中,尽量不要老是逮住一个词用,要注意用同义词.如“study”可以代替“learn”.)When you get up,turn on you radio.Listen to our tape.That's also a wonderful thing,isn't it?On the road to school,review what we learned yesterday.But be careful about the traffic!(演讲时必要的幽默是可以让老师会心一笑,这就达到目的.)Take an exercise book with you.It is uesful!Try to write down what teacher says in class.But the most important thing is to remember it!Do not be lazy and shy.Try your best to answer teacher's question!The teacher will be very gald this.Never be afraid of making mistakes in front of your classmate.They all your best friends!They may laugh,but not laugh at you!English is one kind of languages!Languages are used to speak!If you speak loudly and clearly,you'll be success!Then after school,do more exercises!Then you can get a good mark!That's all.Thanks!(最好这样结束,中规中矩,地道.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
既然是初二的英语演讲,那么用不了多少华丽的词汇,关键是两条:第一是发音准确,第二是演讲流利
扫描下载二维码求一篇写鹿晗的英语短文,60-70词我要演讲用,一分钟能讲完的那种。还有文中要写到外貌,声音,和《我们的明天》,更重要的是品质:干净,阳光什么的都要提到,也不要太难,初二水平差不多。谢谢各位亲故提供给我。真的有些急。谢谢
Lu Han is a handsome guy but I don't think he is straight, just saying. He is about 170cm with a face that kills every single ladies, his voice is a charm that makes me so obssessed. The most thing that attracts me is his personality, when you look at him, you feel positive, when you make eye contact with him, it feels like sunshines all over you. Lu Han is a handsome guy but I really don't think he is straight, seriously.
好多不会读的呀,我七年级。不过看起来很厉害的样子。就要这个了。谢谢。
采纳啊孩子~
为您推荐:
醉了....自己写【比较有诚意呀~~~~~~
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐