人都渐渐离去 城市的喧嚣 汽车的鸣笛声 都北京 终究与我无关关...

有一首英文歌类似DJ的歌曲,歌的开头有点像汽车的鸣笛的声音,请问什么歌 求一首英文歌曲,开头曲就是,!!拜一特拜那,我那喔够,...
你正在浏览: & >
有一首英文歌类似DJ的歌曲,歌的开头有点像汽车的鸣笛的声音,请问什么歌
有一首英文歌类似DJ的歌曲,歌的开头有点像汽车的鸣笛的声音,请问什么歌
re my angel sent from aboveBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love yaLove yaWith me girl is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear but nothing above yaAbove yaLove me love meSay that you love meFool me fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love meLove me love meSay that you love meFool me fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me youPeople try to tell meBut I still refuse to listen'Cuz they don'm never lein''Cuz you'm just a sucker for love'Cuz honestly the truth is thatYou know I's JBMy friends say I'm a fool to thinkThat you're the one for meI guess I&#39, oh oh it&#39Love Me - Justin BieberOt get to spend time with youA minute with you is worth more thanA thousand days without your loveOh your loveOhBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love yaLove yaWith me girl is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear but nothing above yaAbove yaLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love meLove me love meSay that you love meFool me fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love meMy heart is blind but I don't care&#......
开头是 the fuck muich……是混音,很有感觉
你认为最好听的十首DJ歌曲,英文的最好不要老的 。匿名 发布于...its my...~~~
The day that you see me old~~~
Love Me - Justin Bieber Oh oh, oh oh it's JB My fr...~~~
实在是不错动感十足的far away from home以被众多知名dj誉为当今舞曲最为...其他类...~~~
我也在找这首歌特好听~~~
Justin Bieber(贾斯丁.比伯) 的 baby~~~
很红的 排行榜应该找的到啊 没有的话。。。详细点吧~~~
Dear Nicole [Instrumental] 播放 歌手:Frankmusik 语言:英语 ...
你可能感兴趣的内容?一切的一切都与我无关_一切的一切都与我无关经典散文- 查字典散文网
让学习驱动您的世界
查字典教育系列APP
语文、作文、板报等APP
客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
点击即可测试根据你的名字测试命运<

我要回帖

更多关于 北京 终究与我无关 的文章