say no thnx nd nosay sorry lalalain frndship

How To Know If The Job Interview Went Well |
Phone: 800-730-0229
Resume Writing, Career Advice and Job Search blog .
&&&6 Signs The Job Interview Went Well
They give you a firm answer about when you’ll hear back.
This is not a foolproof indicator, but it’s a good one none the less. You don’t want to hear, “We’ll let you know.” You don’t want to have to ask, “When, exactly?” If they say, “I’ll have an answer for you on Monday morning,” that usually means they’ve made a decision. The decision might not be for you, but at least they’ve made a decision. This is sort of like a poker tell… if someone hasn’t made up their mind yet, they don’t really know how long it will take to do so, and thus are evasive about estimating how long it might take to make up their mind. If the interviewer gives you a vague answer, that might mean that there are plenty more interviews scheduled and your interview performance was not enough to make them cancel the others.
You covered topics beyond the job description.
A good interview is one where you handily answer all their questions, clearly demonstrate that you can meet all the job requirements, AND THEN start to discuss all the other things you can bring to the job. As , you win the job by using the interview to convince them that hiring you will bring them all sorts of additional dividends they didn’t even expect.
The interview went longer than scheduled.
This one is logical enough. If you’re in and out in a hurry, you might not have struck their fancy. But if you hang out for a while shooting the breeze (especially if you hit point number 4 below, that’s a good sign.
You discussed personal stuff.
This is maybe the best indicator. , a job interview is largely about personality… even more so than skills or qualifications. If you start chatting away with the interviewer about this thing or that thing… if you’re sharing jokes and laughs, you’re probably home free. If you feel like the interviewer got to like you on a personal or professional level, that’s the best indication you can get.
The interviewer describes their frustration with the previous employee.
If the interviewer begins to talk about how poorly the last guy did in your position, then that’s a good indication that they’ve decided you can do a better job. If you find the interviewer comparing you favorably to previous or existing employees, then you’ve likely done a good job of selling yourself as qualified.
You begin plotting with the interviewer.
The best interviews I’ve ever had were the ones where we were already making plans for the things I would be doing once I started. I had not only sold myself, I had sold a game plan for the improvements I would be bringing to the position… and the interviewer had bought what I was selling. “I can’t wait for you to get started overhauling that inventory system. Do you think you might have any ideas for our shipping system as well?” That’s what you want to hear.
And of course, you’ll know the interview went well if you hired a quality
service to help you prepare your resume.
Related posts:
Related Posts
Follow Us On Twitter
Search Posts
Select Month
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
April 2010
March 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
Popular Posts
(266) (258) (173) (162) (154) (136) (67) (46)114网址导航Need to write letters in English? Rebecca shows you how to start any letter easily and correctly with a few useful expressions. No more wasted time!
Related Lessons
Test your understanding of this English lesson
Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
I am interested I am writing to enquireI am writing in connection with_____________________ volunteering at your school.I am writing to enquire aboutI am writing to enquire withI am writing to enquire to__________________________, asking about our tours to Italy.Thanks for your letter of January 25We have received Thanks for you__________________________ tickets to the opera on August 14th.I am writing to connectionI am writing to inquire aboutI am interestedI am interested in _______________ and would like to know _____________.joining your Nursing Program, the start datesjoin your Nursing Program, the start datesjoining to your nursing program, start datesI am writing in connection with _____________________ last Sunday, July 3rd.an item I forgot on your busan item I am forgetting on your busan item I have forget on your bus
Leave a Comment
Lesson Topics
English TeachersTop 5 Best Kidney Treatment Hospitals in India
Subscribe Us Free
Recent NewsSimilar PostsAlso Read

我要回帖

更多关于 say sorry lalala 的文章

随机推荐