smile or cry 是韩国smile gate哪个组合唱的

When you ask for what I began loving you.
I said: extremely youthful are actually in adore you.
wonderful at that time almost two lives, has developed a wonderful offer much more than when with her mom you appear to create utilization of the sister exchange.
understand that when people desire to possess a taste of.
in one evening with you tired of not annoying.
cheek complete Rice to operate your residence to bass for the reason that the residence is not especially tasty meals, but consume with you that what has taste.
you adore to create enjoyment of summer, when I
, you positioned my sandals within of the sand, it is extremely huge pile of sand, then there is no lengthier a
not appear throughout a residence within of the L collection concerning the vine we are swinging the rope you back again residence for dinner, you say: wait around for me, I'll be back, do not go apart I'll wait around to fixture your needs silly, however the times are dim you have not appear back, not when you said: I are actually swing it swiftly swing,
that swing right up until the swing remains to be collapsed vine which a heavy strike within of the mind tube, 5 sewing needles, that Jiu Shangkou now going to determine is unclear, but even now
I have work faster, you realize the reasons, it is certainly daily when we stand on the huge ridge, you inquired me: have you been brave? I said: Of course! you inquired pointing in the direction of ground: you dare start ?? looking on the product of concrete far, I'm so dizzy, can even now bite the bullet as well as the courage to begin
you preserve the little one ducks, there are to take, as well as I altered to phone call you: ducks, and one evening it all of a sudden died, you arrived to me crying, the little one sister in the metal loaded candy to steal you, see you positioned it in bins also spill a tremendous amount of petals. wonderful to determine you cry sad, certainly desire to accompany that you cry, even in sleepy the fact that box is wonderful for the mom if you actually appear home, she offers you a few hand severely, also criticized: howl for? shortly after your mom if I die, You will not be so sad to determine it - you are Linzou certainly desire to bite her huge family people pounced.
you are extremely smart, but you have not read, at the same time to novels, what would you love, there is certainly a burst your mom typically strike you, work besides residence we plan together, but do not go far, squatting in only a tiny station the night, they experienced been found the following day, for the reason that people do not know which path to go along the railway go
you say you love, you like relatively boys within our course that you simply typically like wonderful things! you allow me support you with a tremendous amount of stuff to him, you compose note, you duplicate the lyrics, apples, grapes, peanuts which you have woven a scarf for him, so I certainly desire to possess one, but I mentioned nothing, just been to support you deliver him, right up until one evening you cried he in adore with somebody else. my center burst of ecstasy, you can even now see about that college boys within of the hallway to fixture your needs almost nobody carrying the shovel our ferocious shot that among the the needle, not me, But almost in the direction of college expelled
I went much apart to study, you just say studying boring, no lengthier hold on to read. I see you leave, if you apprentices, who uncover to bake bread with, you give me bread to consume you do, say what ever you do, you are Wang Litou severely positioned cocoa powder and coconut. stuffing Trinidad and Tobago, delicious
back again I compose for you shortly after studying it that do not desire to break the school, and desire to evaluate re-Academy, (later to paintings to improve cash to feed us) I desire to leave you start to post cash to me.
I by no signifies used the money.
been thinking about about, post them to, how a tremendous amount of would you need to bread ah earlier work, I provide you with your happiness
go to Shenzhen to work, I graduated.
lengthy time no audio tracks
you right up until the evening you all of a sudden appear to my place of work to appear throughout me.
eventually you possess a woven scarf, and black, I such as the color, not the coloring in the color.
not chilly right here in winter, each and every winter I could possibly be tied from start to carry out it.
you experienced a mole below the left eye, you typically really feel it does not research good, but I like it, and one evening you phase it out secretly. the fact that place experienced a mole, leaving only only a tiny Wowo I even now like it, like a tear drop in your cheek. heartbreak.
typically believed you like me. to make certain that people are able to reside
you realize a ball boy, I do not if you pack up and leave, except the fact that scarf, you consider apart all of your stuff and our photos
you arrived to me and mentioned a few the few of weeks so celebrated, for getting married, you invited me to go to your wedding. to not accept your invitation, with two weeks to find out a man, then marry him.
you than I am ruthless.
me sooner than you.
that yr we have nineteen.
flies you typically say you are not happy, each and every time you appear to me, to accompany you drunk.
I by no signifies informed you I am a wonderful offer much more than you in simple fact are not happy.
you typically want me to create you all those wounds, but I
of it tears you typically drunk regret to say hello, but at dawn, wine, you will wake up rinse as well as a cope with so wonderful makeup, positioned on slim heels, riding a crisp pace to leave
you say you desire to revenge the man, and you also retaliate the only way is he one by one to appear throughout other grownup men
when you arrived to me. we experienced been drunk I research at you, your wonderful as ever. but I all of a sudden really feel you concerning the complete a TMD Lin XianEr! So I cried, fiercely provide you with a slap within of the face, actually thinking about that you simply developed no
in simple fact arrived to me and wished to wake up you can strike the occasional
see you, you typically dream, can not see your desire typically goes in a location to determine the wonderful cope with of decadence obvious sinking below your left eyesight tears.
you ask for when I began loving you.
I said: extremely youthful are actually in adore you.
But I have not experienced time to inform you: you are my only adore with this life!!!
you leave for just about any lengthy time been my more mature scarves
It Polegedong
it is your institution gave me the only
to my favored dark
that desperate
not certainly coloring the coloring
certainly chilly this winter
a person's whole body can no lengthier withstand the chilly of all those near to
you weave near to the more mature scarves I can really feel the warmth
that you simply can only leave
This winter appears to possess frozen its exclusive
remaining cozy silk which has slowly attempted to escape
intolerant but I even now refused to desperately grasp it
To this carry out allow go and sigh with gratitude for the reason that
occasionally
it just in a location to cozy
that my lengthy and dim dreams
also back again it
waiting to fixture your needs I are actually waiting to fixture your needs in more mature scarves are
it and I are your
only you only you
could possibly be mended
all those certainly chilly this winter
near to it
lose you smile or cry
research certainly chilly this winter
near to it
lose you smile or cry
appearance
The recent posts:
<i class="CzZanIcon" onclick="javascript:submitvote('','542713','');" id='showvotes_
请登录后收藏
用户未登录,请登录
使用更方便哦!cry _ or _ smile-搜狐博客
请稍候,正在下载...
提示:您需要开启Javascript
检测到您使用的浏览器不支持脚本语言(javascript),或该功能已被禁用。
提供了一套非常强大的用户界面,可以让您很方便地制作出属于自己的个性主页。
如果您想体验这些新功能,需要开启浏览器的脚本(javascript)功能,然后。to smile or to cry_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
to smile or to cry
上传于||文档简介
&&5&#03;0&#8203;字&#8203;的&#8203;议&#8203;论&#8203;文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(女神神神神经)
(理智奇怪)
(J jie、?)
第三方登录:温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
是谁说的, 操蛋的生活是自己过出来的。 那么, 如果便秘,也不要去怪地球没有引力。 & 如果我不屑,我不要屈就。不要抱怨命运的不公平。 没有什么不公平的。为什么要去埋怨呢, 我这样,很好啊。 我越来越不怕受伤。 即使不开心。我也有各种方法来调整自己。 & 算了。心烦意乱。没什么好说的。
长假的最后一天 马上就要会学校了 有的人,有些回忆,不知道能不能忘记呢 真的要开始新的生活了 这几天,跟做梦似的,混过去了。 之后要好好学习了,这一步不能再走错了。 那些美好的,半年后见把 (虽然我常常不守承诺,但,总要认真为自己拼一次) CHERRY
一个人在宿舍上网 不知道要做什么 于是决定看看自己原来的博客 新浪 我第一次开始写博客的地方 2007年 我高二的回忆 也是曾经与最好朋友交流的地方 可是 现在 已然反目 到底为什么会这样呢 我一直不愿正视这个话题
觉得自己深深的受到了伤害 。。 看来我还是没办法平静的说这件事 但是我不得不承认 我和她真的是最好的朋友 无话不说 每天一起 记得她说过 我们每天在一起的时间比跟她妈妈在一起的时间都要长 确实如此 也正是因为这样吧 大家也有太多看不惯的地方 最后弄到破裂
我跟t真的好象挺像的呢&#39;&#39;会因为一样的原因闹别扭&#39;&#39;给自己找不痛快&#39;&#39;然后一个人&#39;&#39;在别人的询问下总是说没事没事&#39;&#39;可是真是不痛快&#39;&#39;居然是那样很小心眼的理由&#39;&#39;姐姐曾经说我真是象个小孩&#39;&#39;是这样吗&#39;&#39;我却觉得我有些成熟&#39;&#39;成熟的有些想法甚是阴暗&#39;&#39;这样不好吗&#39;&#39;我不知道&#39;&#39;但这一直是我想要过的生活&#39;&#39;我也奇怪了&#39;&#39;为什么我就这么希望能当个坏女人呢&#39;&#39;看着她们的骄傲她们的勇敢&#39;&#39;甚至于是她们的失败与伤痛都让我羡慕的紧&#39;&#39;纽约跟普罗旺斯&#39;&#39;我还是偏向纽约吧&#39;&#39;高速纸醉金迷甚至荼
this.p={b:2,s:0,a:true};
{if !defined('ml')||!ml.length} 专辑 ${an|escape} 没有音乐! {else} {list ml as x}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('ll')||!ll.length} 网易博客音乐盒 {else} {list ll as x}${x.v|default:'&'}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('al')||!al.length} 没有专辑! {else} {list al as x}{/list} {/if}
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:26, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/-kIQhib100dbo7YcFU2y2Q==/906122.jpg',us:'她', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'',aShowT:'0',guideId:4};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
我要留言 & &
& 留言列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,nv:false,cn:5,ct:5};
心情随笔列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,n:5,r:'http://backarami./blog/#m=1&c=',mset:'000',mcon:'',srk:-100};
{if defined('fl')&&fl.length>0} {list fl as x}
${x.content|xescape:x.id,x.moveFrom} ${x.publishTime|xtime}
{if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='wap'} && {/if} {if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='mobile'} && {/if}
{/list} {else} 暂无心情随笔记录! {/if}
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国smile gate 的文章

随机推荐