请高人给翻译成英文,万分感谢! 潜龙勿用什么意思软件直译。

求英语大神将这篇文章翻译成英语,急用,万分感激,勿用百度翻译_百度知道
求英语大神将这篇文章翻译成英语,急用,万分感激,勿用百度翻译
蛮王:不!蛮王.,一场名叫“坑你没商量”的大赛开始了:请大家闭眼三秒钟:信春哥,敢嘲讽我:不:无语ing皇子and大圣!我倒在了地上。是男人吗。皇子:我来蛮王:在古老的瓦罗兰大陆上,你为何这么牛?蛮王!旁白.!:三秒后皇子。可是在众多英雄中:,战斗吧,现在谁敢来和我一战大圣。蛮王:哈:终于,三秒后睁开:哈哈:战斗,好样的。.皇子.。两人一齐,得永生。旁白:太谢谢了,剪刀石头布把!:三天后。众人大呼,是我输了。蛮王,我皇子守擂。观众!大圣,有很多英雄,是你赢了,我就是威武英俊的德玛西亚皇子——嘉文四世大圣:皇子在此!旁白:什么怪猴子:皇子加油!皇子.,还是败给了你,在我面前显摆大圣!大圣。大圣!,我也认为这一战是我赢了:呃啊(倒地)蛮王:我晕,偏偏有三个奇葩。:哈哈:蛮王?是的话就跟我来一场男人间的决斗,何人敢来与我一战。:闲话少说:是你赢了,就让你成为我的第一个刀下亡魂吧。蛮王:三刀你就不行了,俺老孙来也皇子.:我的大刀早已饥渴难忍了。旁白
提问者采纳
Narrator: in the old tile luo continent: thank you very much: cut short: please close your eyes three seconds, I am prince ShouLei, pretty is king, who dare to war with me nowAnother, fight, I am terrible handsome DE Marcia.The risk!Pretty wang: prince!;ve come toPretty wang, I am lost!: finally..Prince, who dare to war with me. Is a man, must have three wonderful work, show off in front of meThe risk.Pretty king: no..They shouted: what&#39:: you win: er!, there are a lot of heroes. (down)Pretty king!, I also think it is I won the first world war,s the monkey.Audience!: three days later: ha!?Pretty wang, still lost to you.Pretty wang: I&#39!The risk. In the numerous heroes: ha ha!The risk, prince, stone scissors cloth: pretty king, it' competition started!Prince? Is!Narrator: haha: my sword already hungry bear hard! I fell to the ground: three knife you can&#39!, however: speechless ingPrince and the risk, three seconds after the open: believe in brother chun for eternal life, fight: I am dizzy., an old to alsoPrince..Two people together, let you become my first knife harvest.: after three secondsPrince!;s you winNarrator., article ivThe risk, good.Ppit you graffiti&quot, dare to ridicule me.Pretty wang!!Narrator, you can come with me to a duel between men!, a man named &quot: prince here!:t
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
who would dare to and I fight king now, my king. The people shouted! Narrator: the battle. Prince: ha ha? It is a man to man with I duel, but there are three wonderful: ha, I&#39. Barbarian King.. Barbarian King: what strange monkey.;ve lost, let you become the first knife my sword: believe spring brother: in the ancient Valoran continent! Narrator, why are you so cattle: No! King, in front of me what Mahatma, I am Prince Shou!. Narrator, dares to laugh at me? Barbarian King: Thank you very much: please close your eyes for three seconds. Dasheng: three knife you can not! King, there are many heroes: ha ha, pretty, I&#39:: you win:the pit you not to discuss&quot., scissors stone cloth to! Barbarian King. Prince, who dare to fight with me, we lost out to you: three seconds after the Prince!. But in the numerous heroes. Barbarian King, combat, I think this is a war I win: I quite Wang: Speechless Prince ing and King., I old to also Prince.: Prince gas. Audience. Two people together: my sword already hungry unbearable: I halo! I fell to the groundNarrator: ah (down) the Barbarian Km mighty handsome prince de Marcia -- Clement IV King, three seconds after the open. Is the man, a game called &quot! The prince, you win: OK: the prince here, have eternal life: The Barbarian King!; competition started: three days later.: finally
翻这sb东西
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位教学英语老师帮我翻译成英文,几句话勿用翻译软件,我用软件翻译了3次(有底所以别用在_百度知道
各位教学英语老师帮我翻译成英文,几句话勿用翻译软件,我用软件翻译了3次(有底所以别用在
论莎士比亚四大悲剧的艺术创新。莎士比亚的戏剧作品中,四大悲剧作品最为著名,被许多人熟知,对后世的悲剧文学产生了巨大的影响。因为他的悲剧作品突破了前人的作品,在内容和艺术形式方面都进行了大胆的创新,所以莎士比亚的悲剧成为了世界悲剧文学的典范。本文试图通过与古希腊悲剧的比较来具体阐析莎士比亚的悲剧在内容和艺术形式这两方面的创新之处。(不要有语法错误,根据此段话翻译,如果是教学英语教师,那就好,不胜感谢啊)
提问者采纳
The artistic innovations of Shakespeare's Four Tragedies.Among plays written by William Shakespeare, the Four Tragedies are the most famous. They are well-known by many, and greatly influenced tragedy writing in later generations. As his tragedies made breakthroughs from those written by others before him, and bold innovations were made in both content and art form, Shakespeare's tragedies became paradigms for tragedy writing around the world. This essay attempts to analysize and explain in detail the innovations in both content and art form in Shakepeare's tragedies, by drawing comparisons with tragedies of Ancient Greece.不是教学老师,但我是海外专业的同声传译员。第一句里,外国人写莎士比亚或其他人时,会习惯至少写一遍全名 William Shakespeare。后面就可以只用姓了。
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位大哥大姐 帮忙 把这给翻译成英文 谢谢啦(请勿用翻译软件或者在线翻译什么的,那样太生硬,不流畅)_百度知道
请各位大哥大姐 帮忙 把这给翻译成英文 谢谢啦(请勿用翻译软件或者在线翻译什么的,那样太生硬,不流畅)
本文针工项目质量管理这一体系,将对今后类似工程项目质量管理起到指导和借鉴作用,也是着重强调了抓项目质量管理的重要性,靠效益求发展,把质量视为企业的生命。而项目质量管理是公司质量管理的基础,把质量管理作为企业管理的重中之重,提高人们对建筑施工项目的质量管理的意识,是企业生存和发展的生命链,外抓市场名优取胜&quot,而且关系到国家和人民群众的生命财产安全。对于建筑施工企业来说,解释了一下影响工程质量管理的相关因素,然后详细全面的介绍了建筑工程施工项目的质量控制措施,对如何提高施工项目质量管理进行了初步的解释,建筑市场的竞争已转化为工程质量的竞争,所以把质量管理放在头等地位是当务之急,已被公司各级领导所认同,工程质量的优劣不仅关系到企业的生存发展,因此抓工程质量必须从施工项目抓起,“内抓现场质量领先。而工程质量形成于施工项目,是公司象的窗口;,走质量效益型道路的经营战略已被广泛采用、解决的途径与方法等几方面叙述一下建筑工程质量的管理、现在建筑工程质量存在的问题。建设部提出抓工程质量要实行“两个覆盖”(即,也是公司深化管理的一项重要内容:要覆盖所有的工程项目和覆盖每一个工程建设的全过程),将从认识建筑工程质量。 建筑工程质量管理与控制是保证工程质量优劣的首要前提,现阶段我国工程质量形势不容乐观。首先分析了什么是工程质量管理,靠信誉拓市场“靠质量树信誉,以使工程的质量管理取得良好的成效,靠市场增效益
Construction engineering quality management and control to ensure project quality is the most important premise, depends on the market to increase performance. The ministry of construction engineering quality put forward to be a catch &quot, now construction engineering quality problems and solve the way and method of a few respects such as describe a construction engineering quality management, this paper needle work quality management this system project, is also emphasized the importance of project quality management grasp, raise people construction project quality manaDepend quality tree credibility, efficiency and development by, how to improve the quality of construction project management on a pretwo cover&quot, so the quality management in top position is a priority, so catch engineering quality from construction project must be grabbed, the quality of the project quality is not only related to the survival and development of enterprises, take quality management as the top priority of the e in grasping the scene of grasping the ma, the company is like window,&quot, to cover all of the project and to cover every construction of the whole process), and has been recognized by the company leaders at all levels. For conss life and property security, go quality and efficiency of the road management strategy is widely used, rely on credit to develop market, will from understanding construction (that is. And engineering quality formed in construction project, and related to the state and people&#39, will be similar projects in the future project quality management play a guidance and reference for the role, it put the quality as the life of enterprise, construction market competition has been transformed into the engineering quality competition, in our country at present stage engineering quality situation is not optimistic. And quality management is the company project quality management foundation, explain the influence of the construction quality management related factors, and then detailed introduces the overall construction project quality control measures to make the quality of the construction management has achieved good results, the company is the deepening management is an important content. What is the first analysis of the construction quality management, excellent win &quot, is the enterprise survival and development of the chain of life&quot
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
其他3条回答
( i, is now building engineering quality problems, so catch project quality to must grab from construction project, is the enterprise survival and development of the chain of life, engineering quality not only relates to the survival and development of enterprises, rely on market synergism benefit.e, on how to improve the quality of construction project management undertook preliminary explanation, from the understanding of construction quality.Construction engineering quality management and control of engineering quality is to ensure that the principal premise, to raise awareness of the project construction quality mana Rely on the quality of the credibility of the tree, rely on efficiency and development. First analysis on what the project quality management., at this stage of our project quality can not be optimistic about the situation, also deepen the company management is an important content, but also related to the country and people&#39, have been recognized by the company leaders at all levels, outside the grasp market famous win&quot, walk along quality benefit road to business strategy has been widely used. Project quality management is company quality m leading quality, also catch project quality management emphasizes the importance of, in grasping the scene&quot, as the quality of life of enterprises, so the quality control on the first position is a pressing matter of the moment, the construction market the competition has been transformed into the competition of project quality, rely on credit develop market, solutions and methods and other aspects described about the construction project quality management: to cover all project and covering every the whole process of engineering construction ), cs life and property safety, will be similar projects in the future quality management guide and reference, the quality management of enterprise management as Chongzhongzhi is heavy. While the project quality is formed in construction projects, this article needle project quality the management of this system. Construction ministry puts forward to catch project quality to implement&quot, and then a detailed and comprehensive introduction to the construction project quality control measures, in order to make the quality management of the project a two cover&quot, explained the effect of engineering quality manage. To building construction company&quot
Rely on quality tree credibility, rely on credit to develop market, depends on the market to increase performance, rely on efficiency and development, is the enterprise survival and development of the chain of life. For construction enterprise for, take quality as the life of enterprise, take quality management as the top priority of the enterprise management, and has been recognized by the company leaders at all levels, &in grasping the scene of grasping the market leading quality, excellent win&, go quality and efficiency of the road management strategy is widely used, construction market competition has been transformed into the engineering quality competition. And engineering quality formed in construction project, the company is like a window, so catch engineering quality from construction project must be seized. And the project quality management is the quality management foundation, the company is the deepening management is an important content. The ministry of construction engineering quality put forward to be a catch &two cover& (that is, to cover all of the project and to cover every construction of the whole process), is also emphasized the importance of project quality management grasp. Construction engineering quality management and control to ensure project quality is the most important premise, the quality of the project quality is not only related to the survival and development of enterprises, and related to the state and people's life and property security, so the quality management in top position is a priority, in our country at present stage engineering quality situation is not optimistic, this paper needle work quality management this system project, will from understanding construction engineering quality, now construction engineering quality problems and solve the way and method of a few respects such as describe a construction engineering quality management, how to improve the quality of construction project management on a preliminary explanation. What is the first analysis of the construction quality management, explain the influence of the construction quality management related factors, and then detailed introduces the overall construction project quality control measures to make the quality of the construction management has achieved good results, raise people construction project quality management consciousness, will be similar projects in the future project quality management play a guidance and reference for the role.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁邀请英语高手帮忙翻译中文,通俗通顺者加分,勿用任何翻译软件机器,更是感激无比,跪求高手_百度知道
邀请英语高手帮忙翻译中文,通俗通顺者加分,勿用任何翻译软件机器,更是感激无比,跪求高手
【Made Up You】
Your feet under the tableI love it when they’re touching mineYour hands make the best kind of cradleTo tell me everything is fineAll I see is you looking at meDo you know when you goYou make the sweetest sight at the windowIf you had never come out of the blueI would have stayed up and Made Up YouYou smile just like a pictureIt doesn’t even need a frameSometimes I wait to answerJust to hear you say my nameAnd all I want is just what i’ve gotDo you know when you goYou make the sweetest sight at the windowIf you had never come out of the blueI would have stayed up and Made Up YouI’d never let you goEven If I couldCause I never could’ve dreamed you up this goodOh oh【求英语达人纯手工通俗译,高手前来回答通顺加分,勿敷衍及胡乱回答,非常感谢您支持】
【如果发现并鉴定为机器翻译者不用脑子者不加分更不采纳,谢谢配合】
提问者采纳
你好,可翻译为:【Made Up You】-同你共缠绵
Your feet under the table 桌子下的脚丫I love it when they’re touching mine 当触动之时为我所爱Your hands make the best kind of cradle 小手成造最佳摇篮To tell me everything is fine 诉我一切皆无恙All I see is you looking at me 望着自你双眼神Do you know when you go 是否明白何去从You make the sweetest sight at the window 属于你那窗边最温馨/最甜蜜一景(一方)If you had never come out of the blue
若从未感至欣喜过I would have stayed up and Made Up You 未眠之中定同你共缠绵You smile just like a picture 如幅画/张相般的那微笑It doesn’t even need a frame (记忆之中)零零散散也甚可Sometimes I wait to answer 时静中等待为作答Just to hear you say my name 只为君言存我名And all I want is just what I’ve got 曾经属我之分皆现欲拥Do you know when you go 是否明白何去从You make the sweetest sight at the window
属于你那窗边最温馨/最甜蜜一景(一方)重复了三句,我忽略掉两句了哦。I’d never let you go 永不欲(想要,闽南语或文言文中表想的意思)放你手Even If I could 虽皆可Cause I never could’ve dreamed you up this good
只因未曾梦你般所好Oh oh 哦哦我翻译是根据我有时创作歌曲的灵感而意译,加上常说方言中的缩略,还有习惯,可能有人会认为语文学不好之类的什么,但我原本之意是想把它作的更顺口点。满意速速采纳,谢谢合作!
提问者评价
你真是厉害无比
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
【由你】你的脚在tableI爱它当他们触摸mineYour手让最好的cradleTo fineAll我所看见的一切都告诉我是你看着meDo你知道当你goYou最甜蜜的视线在windowIf你从未走出blueI会熬夜和由微笑就像屠呦呦pictureIt甚至不需要一个frameSometimes我等待answerJust听你说我nameAnd所有我想要的只是我gotDo你知道当你goYou最甜蜜的视线在windowIf你从未走出blueI会熬夜,由YouI从未让你goEven我是否会导致我不能梦见你这goodOh哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手帮我中译英,谢谢(勿用翻译工具)_百度知道
高手帮我中译英,谢谢(勿用翻译工具)
需要译的几个句子:在我小的时候,我就有想干一番事业的想法。后来我觉得管理(management )很适合我,应为我不仅仅有着成熟的心态,领导的欲望,我还有一颗细致的心。去年夏天,我和我的一群同学为了长长社会经验,做起了生意--去卖衣服。我们分工有致,一些人负责销售,一些人负责进货,一些人负责记账,而我负责管理。这样的安排似乎是非常明智的,因为我们实现了盈利60%。这就是一段需要翻译的文章,请您用优美点的语言翻译,感激不尽!!
提问者采纳
when i was young, I would like to be a successfull man. Later, I feel that the management (management) is very suitable for me, I should not have a mature mentality, the desire of the leadership, I still have a meticulous mind. Last summer, I and my group of students to long social experience, starting a business - to sell clothes. We have to the division of labour, some people responsible for sales, some people responsible for the purchase, some people responsible for accounting, and I am responsible for the management. Such an arrangement seems to be very wise, because we achieved a profit of 60%.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
其他1条回答
At my small of time, I have the viewpoint which wants to do some kind of businesses.Afterwards I feel that the management(management) suits me fine very much, should for I not only only have a mature mindset, the desire of leadership, I still have a meticulous of heart.Last summer, I with my a group of classmates for the sake of long grow social experience, do to have business-sell clothes.Our division of labour have with the result that, some people are responsible for sale and some people are responsible for into the goods and some people are responsible for recording Zhang, but I am responsible for a management.So of arrangement's seem to be very wise, because our carrying out earnings is 60%.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 欧子直译 的文章

随机推荐