________(not talk)!We must not be________(is) quiet in the library.

________(not talk)!We must ________(is) quiet in the library.
血刃星辰u98
Don't talk be希望我的回答能够帮到你,【中考英语达人】团队
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
don't talk
情态动词,用动词原形
do not talk.be
扫描下载二维码选择填空: We____loudly in the library. A. must be B. must not talk C.mustn't to talk D. mustn't be题目就是刚才那样,是预备年级的题目.我需要好心人帮我解答,不仅告诉我答案,还要告诉我为什么这样选.原因要简单点,精炼易懂.还有我希望有人可以回答我,我进的是一个很好的学校,是市重点.但是我在小学的成绩并不是属于尖子,属于中等偏上.我怕会有点跟不上,但是我父母告诉我,不可能这个学校的人都比我好,肯定也有和我一样,甚至比我差的.所以我不用怕,要相信自己.但是我还是有点害怕,我用害怕吗?
答案是B首先原句有了主语we,
和地点状语in the library ,
缺了谓语动词must是情态动词,
情态动词后面只能跟动词原形,
而C 答案 must后面跟了不定式了,
所以排除C.然后be动词后面可以跟名词, 代词, 形容词, 介词短语.
表语从句. 但是不能跟副词.
loudly是副词,
副词一般放在实义动词后面修饰动词,
ABCD选项里面ACD的动词都是be ,
所以排除ACD,
只有B答案是正确的, must
否定加 not
意思为禁止语气很强烈的,
一般没有禁止的意思不要用 关于你的第二个问题其实你不需要太担心的,
高一的时候我进的是市重点的尖一班,
里面的人我大多数都是认识的,
他们在初中的时候都是前十名什么的,
而我一直在二三十名徘徊.
开始我很怕我在那个班是最后一名,
所以开学的时候一直很努力学习,
事实证明我在那个班并不是最差的,
或者换一个角度想,
即使你在那个班最差了, 可是你的年级排名不一定很差,
即使你的年级排名很后,
可是你们学校在市里面是很不错的,
所以你就算在学校很差在市内也是个不错的成绩学风是很重要的, 如果你在一个好的学校,
你会被那里的压力感染,
被那些尖子带动,
所谓近朱者赤近墨者黑吧而且小学的学习和初中的学习还是有一点差别的,
在小学学得好在初中也不一定很棒,
小学和初中的知识也是有点脱节的,
只要你在初一的时候跟着老师学习,
养成好的学习习惯,
打下好的基础,
你的成绩也会越来越好的,
总之不要太担心,
一切都没有你想象的那么难!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码贵阳英语写作大赛初中组第二十三轮开始投票了_黔学帮-爱微帮
&& &&& 贵阳英语写作大赛初中组第二十三轮开始投票…
  重大通知!重大通知!重大通知!为了给大赛前期征稿、投票工作画上一个圆满的句号,也让更多热爱英语写作的同学参与其中,组委会临时调整,将在11月8日继续发布作品投票微信,大家请相互转告~  自从3月份至今,经过了长达7个多月的时间,贵阳市中学生第一届英语写作大赛的征稿、投票,也都将在本周末告一段落,但是12月初现场大赛的准备事宜,已经在紧锣密鼓的筹备中,还请大家再耐心等待一段时间……(既然看到了这里,不妨就为你认为写得最好一篇作品投票吧)    第二十三轮投票开始啦  今日对初中组评出的作品进行投票,读者需先扫描下方二维码或在微信公众账号搜索“黔学帮”(guizhoujiaoyu),关注该账号才可进行投票,投票时间截止到11月9日上午9点。Friendship北师大贵阳附中 戴彧娇柃  Let’s talk about friends!Friends are very important to us. When in trouble, we need friends’ encouragement and help. With success achieved,we also need friends to share our joys. It is hard to imagine a life without friendship!  A person should make as many friends as he can. The more friends he has, the more meaningful his life will be. Similarity, a country also needs friends. China today, for example, has friends all over the world with the open policy being successfully carried out, she is certain to make more fiends in future.  However, real friends are not easy to find . That’s why we highly value our friendship with them.Although it is a good habit to make friends. But it is also possible to make false friends. They may have a bad influence on our characters and are even worse open enemies.  So, we should be careful in making friends. In the end, I seed you a famous saying “A true friend is one soul in two bodies”.How to learn history北师大贵阳附中 张国烨  Nowadays,although more and more students like playing computer games or playing mobile phone ,but there are still some who think that learning history or geography is fun.I m one of them . I do not like to chat on QQ,but in contrast I like learning history.A lot of students does not like history.They think history is boring and of no use.on the contrary, the fact is that learning history is interesting,if you learn it by other ways .As an illustration,I will now give you some advice .  First of all,don’t take history as something to be tested in the exams,just use it to improve yourself,you will find that it is absolutely useful in your life .Second,read some stories about history,the stories can be collected either from your parents,your relatives or your friends and so on,stories can help you learn more about historical events as well as have fun.Finally,apart from books you can learn history through some other means ,such as internet,magazines,newspaper,or by chatting with other,that’s OK.  For my perspective,i think it seems reasonable to relax yourself by playing games,but,if you pay more attention to enrich your life through various ways,you will be more happy while learning history.Protect our Earth清镇二中教育集团 陈慧琳  Hello everybody! The earth is our only home. So we should protect it. Let the earth will be better in the future.so we must do something to protect it.  The first, we can do something simple. For example throwing litter into the bins. When you buy takeaway food, don’t use plastic fork and wooden chopsticks and so on. The second, if you find the factory put taste into the river, you will write letter to government. Let them close the factory. Lending us a clean river. The last one, don’t break the forest. It will make some beautiful places become desert. That’s so scary!  Finally, I want to tell people the earth feed us. And give us many everything. We must protect it. Because it is human’s mother---our home! My bedroom贵阳市第一实验中学 关钰坤  I am Michelle, a Chinese girl. This is my bedroom. It’s tidy and nice.  If you open the door, you can see some furniture. A bed, a drawer, a desk and a bookcase are in it. My bed is near the door. It is brown and soft. There is a white and blue quilt and a pillow on it. Beside the bed is a dresser. It’s white and blue, too. I think girls like the colors. Because they can make us calm.  A green plant is on the other side of the bed. I often water it. Beside the window, there is a desk. My pens and my computer are on the desk. My chair is beside it. And I always put my baseball under the chair. Oh! Where is my big bookcase? It’s in the wall. My father buys a lot of books for me and they are all in it.  I like my bedroom very much. What about yours?School rules!清镇市第二中学教育集团 陆昌翠  Hi, boys and girls. I’m a student in NO.2 Middle School .This is a great school, but there are a lot of rules. We have to wear tidy school uniforms every school day. And we have to wear school ID cards. We can’t eat in class. We can’t fight everywhere.  My teacher usually says,“Don’t fight, don’t fight, don’t fight”. If we fight ,our teacher is not happy. We must be on time. Because we can’t be late for class. It’s important. Don’t be noisy in class. We must be quiet in class. And we can’t run in the hallways. We must exercise every school day. In the evening, we must do our homework. Our school’s boys always have to keep their hair short. We must clean our classroom every school day, because teachers don’t like dirty classrooms. We also have to be quiet in the library. We can borrow three books one time and we can keep them for one month. If we lose the books, we must pay for them.  Rules, rules, rules ! It’s scary and boring. But we must remember them and we have to follow them.【投票教程】  1、进入微信投票页面,选择你认为好的一篇文章,点击文章标题前的圆圈,圆圈内出现蓝点,说明您已选择成功。2、确认有蓝点的选项,就是您要选择的作文后,点击下方“投票”二字。3、当投票栏上显示“你已投票”,并出现投票结果,说明咱投票成功啦~  亲们,目前黔学帮已开通初中各年级家长群,请扫描或者长按二维码加入,谢谢配合。
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
黔学帮,贵州专业教育资讯专家。融合了热点资讯、中高考资讯和教育时评等各类资讯信息,给中小学生升学、入学等提供了最佳信息获取平台。为家长、学生提供最前沿、最实用、最及时的教育资讯。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34获取这个应用
······
手机扫描二维码安装
谁用这个应用
······

我要回帖

更多关于 must not be 的文章

随机推荐