求英语日记带翻译高手翻译

求英文高手,帮我翻译一句话!_百度知道 求英文高手,帮我翻译一句话! 即使用永恒的时间来等待,我也想再见你一面。就是这句话,谢谢 提问者采纳 I still wish to see you a second time,当然要翻译的优美一点,Even the time to wait is eternal很浪漫的一句话 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 您可能关注的推广 英文的相关知识 其他2条回答 Athough waiting with forever ,I still want to meet you for only once. Even if I wait for you with time eternal, I just want to see youonce. 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮忙翻译在这节课的教学过程中,我注重突出重点,条理清晰,紧凑合理,各项活动的安排也注重互动、交流,最大限度的调动学生参与课堂的积极性、主动性.1. 导入新课:(2~3分钟) 由上节课演过的知识和教材开头的情景设置导入新课.导语设计的依据:一是概括了旧知识,引出新知识,温故而知新,使学生的未知欲望.这是教学非常重要的一个环节.2. 讲授新课:(35分钟) 在讲授新课的过程中,我突出教材的重点,明了地分析教材的难点.还根据教材的特点,学生的实际、教师的特长,以及教学设备的情况,我选择了多媒体的教学手段.这些教学手段的运用可以使抽象的知识具体化,枯燥的知识生动化,乏味的知识兴趣华.还重视教材中的疑问,适当对题目进行引申,使它的作用更加突出,有利于学生对知识的串联、积累、加工,从而达到举一反三的效果.3. 课堂小结:(2~3分钟) 课堂小结的目的是强化认识,可以把课堂传授的知识尽快地转化为学生的素质;简单扼要的课堂小结,可使学生更深刻地理解XXX理论在实际生活中的应用,并且逐渐地培养学生形成良好的个性.4. 板书设计: 我比较注重直观地、系统的板书设计,并及时地体现教材中的知识点,以便于学生能够理解掌握.我的板书设计是:5. 针对初一年级学生素质的差异,我进行了分层训练,这样做既可以使学生掌握基础知识,又可以使学有余力的学生有所提高,从而达到拔尖和“减负”的目的.我布置的家庭作业是:XXX总感觉自己翻译的不是很好 希望有英语高手帮忙翻一下这段话 最近这几天要用下 希望是用自己的话翻译的 不要用翻译工具 我会追加分的 3171****50227 Research by Robert Sussman, of Washington University, St Louis, has identified that teeth belonging to an older species of ancient humans, Australopithecus afarensis, were poorly adapted for meat eating, suggesting that it was not a hunter. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 扫描下载二维码求英语高手翻译_百度知道 求英语高手翻译 只能星期天才能休息下了:人工翻译: 老朋友,上次忘记告诉你了。 我很期待有一天能再去德国,只是时间太短了,我手机号是186****** 最后祝你天天好心情,上次德国之行,真是有些遗憾,德国那么多好地方我都没有机会去看看,那样更方便邮递员的投递,语法正确,最好在信上写上我的手机号!?我已经连续上了10天班了,如果你要寄信给我的话,大大 开阔了我的视野,意思能正确传达,明天周六还要去上班,有些累了!,可与适当口语化一些翻译内容翻译要求。 对了!,你最近好吗 结合大家的翻译请大家不要继续再翻译了,至于谁是最佳答案,我明天再做决定,我自己整合了下,谢谢大家 提问者采纳 you', however.手工翻译;d better write down my phone number on the envelop, and I feel a little bit tired now. I have broadened my horizons greatly in last German visit, there were still many good places that I wanted to visit. However, If you want to write me a letter.I am looking forward to visiting German again someday,希望你满意.By the way, my photo number is 186******Finally, the travel time was too short, so that it is more convenient for the postman to send it, I still have to work tomorrow even though it is Saturday, I forgot to tell you last time, how have you been recentlyDear friend, so I only can have a rest on Sunday, how regretful I was, wish you be happy everyday? I have been working for ten days already 提问者评价 来自团队: 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他11条回答 My dear old friend, How have you been keeping lately? I have just done a 10 days shift non stop, kind of very tired. Tomorrow is Saturday and I still have to go to work! I can only have a rest on Sunday. I am really longing to go to Germany one day. My last trip to Germany had really broadened my view. It was just a bit too short. There were so many places I couldn't visit, and kind of feeling a bit of regret. That's right, I forgot to tell you last time, If you are sending me letters, you better write down my mobile number. That way, it would be more convenient for the post men to delivery them. My mobile number is 186**** Finally, wish you wo... Hello, my dear friend. How are you doing? I have been working for ten days and I am quite tired now. Tomorrow is saturday but I still have to work. I will have a short rest on sunday.I really miss my last trip to German. I saw so many beautiful things. But, there are so many places I want to see, but I didn't, because of the limited time. What a pity! Hope I can go there a second time.BTW, If you write to me, don't forget to add my phone number on the envelope. That would be convenient for the postman to reach me. And my phone number is ....Wish you happy everyday!纯手工,希望帮助到你满意请采纳,谢谢o(∩_∩)o 1)How are you doing?能不能换个说法呢,doing我觉得不是很妥当2)I really miss my last trip to German.我觉得应该是I really miss my last trip in German,您觉得呢3)Hope I can go there a second time这句话我觉得语法根本不对 1.How are you keeping these days?2. I really miss my last tour in German.3. I hope I can visit there again.谢谢 Old friend.How have you been?I've been to have 10 days of class,a little tired,tomorrow's Saturday and go to work,only have a rest on Sunday.I'm looking forward to some day can go to Germany,the last trip to Germany,greatly broadened my horizon,just a short time,Germany so many good places I have no chance to go to have a look,It's a pity!Yes,I forgot to tell you,If you want to send a letter to me,preferably in the letter to my mobile phone number,It's more convenient the postman delivery,my mobile phone number is186......Finally,I wish you good mood everyday!纯手工翻译,有个别词语可替换,望笑纳 这是人工翻译的吗???不要觉得我懂英语好吗 是的,我英语还好,不过我承认有些单词还需要查一下。还有,不妨说一句,别人辛苦给你翻译了半天,尽管有可能是使用在线翻译,但你这样轻易否定他人,并且过于挑剔,是很不礼貌的。并无冒犯的意思,谢谢 How are you doing lately? My dear friend. I've been working for 10 days. I'm kind of tired right now,but, I still have to work towrrow even if it's Saturday.So, I only can take a rest in Sunday.I've expected to Germany again one day. Last trip to Germany widely broaden my horizen. But,the time was a little bit short ,So I hadn't go around many beautiful places in Germany. It's pity!By the way, I forgot to tell you that if you wanna send me letter ,you've better writing my phone number into the envelope,that would be more convenient for the postman .The number is 186------I wish you have a great life Hello,my dear friend, how are you going these days? I've been working continuously for 10days.And my work really weared me out for I have to go to work even on saturday,but I still can rest on sunday.Recalling my last visit to Germany, I really benefited from it .But the pity is that I didn't get the chance of going around this great country,and I know there are many fantastic places.So I am looking forward to visiting Germany again some day! Additionally,you may synchronically write my Tele number on the envelope when you write to me.My number is ........ 句法完全不通顺 Old friend, how are you recently? I have finished 10 days of classes, some tired, tomorrow is Saturday to go to work, only to have a rest on Sunday.I am looking forward to some day can go to Germany, the last trip to Germany, greatly broadened my horizon, but it was too short, Germany so many good places I have no chance to go to have a look, it is a pity.Yes, I forgot to tell you, if you want to send a letter to me, the best in the letter on my mobile phone number, so that more convenient the postman delivery, my mobile phone number is 186******, the last wish you good mood every day!!!! Old friend, you okay? I have been working for ten days straight , I am a little tired, we still have to go to work tomorrow, Saturday, only Sunday to rest. I'm looking forward to go to Germany one day, the last trip to Germany, greatly broadened my horizons, but time is too short, Germany so many good place, I do not have the opportunity to go and see, with a little regret. Last, i forgot to tell you, if you want to send a letter to me, the best in the letter written on my mobile phone number, as postman delivery more convenient, and my phone number is 186 ******Finally, I wish you 天天好心情! ! ! !这是我的翻译!祝你好运! Hey buddy, how are you doing? Hope everything goes right. Ive worked 10 days without a rest, it really break me down. But i have to keep work tomorrow even it is saturday!!! Fortunately, I can have a short break on Sunday. Im really looking forward to go to German again. Still cant forget last time i went to German, it expands my horizons and i had a good time there. Hope next time I could travel around German, too rush last time. By the way, I forgot to tell u that if next u write letter to me, dont forget note my phone number down. It will be more efficent for the post-man to delivery. Here is my number, 186...... how is it going,my friend? I've been working for consecutive ten days .i feel a little tired now.Tomorrow is Saterday,but i still have to work.Only Sunday can be used to 我在想,发电子邮件不 很好么?干嘛非得写信?另外,上面那位一看就是在线翻译的,这 楼主也会! 要邮寄一些资料的 你想译的口语化一些? 是的,那人和我比较熟悉了,再说德国人英语说的也不好 It's good to wright to you (again)buddy. I've been working for about ten days, and even have to go to work on Sat.. I'm gonna take a break on Sun.. For I'm collapsed. I'm looking forward to back to Ger.. again. My eye were wide opened with last trip. but what the shame is i missed so many great areas for the short time. and one more thing i wanna remind you is if you wright back to me, please wright my cell phone num.. under my add. thank you. may you happy.我是手机打的所以很慢。我是按照加拿大人的口语习惯写的。当然有此简写你要补齐。西方人思维和东方不一样,不能昭照着句子译的。 英语的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁英语翻译```求高手将下列短文译成汉语 Books and ReadingHappy is the man who acquires the habit of reading when he is young. He has secured a lifelong source of pleasure, instruction, and inspiration. So long as he has his beloved books, he need never feel lonely. He always has a pleasant occupation of leisure moments so that he need never feel bored. He is the possessor of wealth more precious than gold. Ruskin called books “King’s Treasuries” ---- treasuries filled, not with gold and silver and precious stones, but with riches much more valuable than these---- knowledge, noble thoughts, and high ideas. Poor indeed is the man who does not read, and empty is his life.The blessings which the reading habit confers on its possessor are many. Provided we choose the right kind of books, reading gives the highest kind of pleasure. Some books we read simply for pleasure and amusement---- for example, good novels. And novels and books of imagination must have their place in every body’s reading. When we are tired, or the brain is weary with serious study, it is a healthy recreation to lose ourselves in some absorbing story written by a master hand. But to read nothing but books of fiction is like eating nothing but cakes and sweetmeats. As we need plain, wholesome food for the body, so we must have serious reading for the mind. And here we can choose according to our taste. There are many noble books on history, biography, philosophy, religion, travel and science which we ought to read, and which will give us not only pleasure but an education. And we can develop a taste for serious reading, so that in the end it will give us more solid pleasure than even novels and books of fiction.Nor should poetry be neglected, for the best poetry gives us noble thoughts and beautiful imaginings clothed in lovely and musical language.Books are the most faithful of friends. Our friends may change, but our books are always patiently waiting to talk to us. They are never cross, peevish, or unwilling to converse, as our friends sometimes are. No wonder a reader becomes a “book-lover”.请在11月24日之前回答````以后回答就没作用了```谢谢大家了```` 书与阅读一个人如果在他年轻的时候就养成了阅读的习惯,那么他就是幸福的.他便拥有了获得一生快乐、教育和灵感的源泉.只要他所心爱的书在身边,他便不会感到孤独.他总能快乐地拥有每个闲暇的瞬间,所以他永远不会感到厌倦.他拥有比黄金还要珍贵的财富.Ruskin称书海是“国王的金库”——这金库里装的不是黄金,不是白银,也不是珍贵的石头,而是比这些都要宝贵得多的东西——知识、高贵的思想和崇高的理念.不读书的人才是真正的穷人,过着空虚的生活.阅读给予我们的恩赐是丰富的.如果我们选择了正确的书来阅读,我们将得到最大的快乐.有些书我们读来只是为了娱乐和休闲——如好的小说.小说和具有想象力的书在每个人的阅读生涯中都应该有一席之地.当我们累的时候或我们的脑子被一些严肃的科研问题搅得烦闷的时候,沉浸在名家写的引人入胜的小说故事里无非是一件健康的消遣方式.但只读一些虚幻的小说就如同只吃蛋糕和糖果一样.为了身体健康,我们还需要吃一些简单的、有益健康的食物,所以为了精神思想的需要,我们必须阅读一些较严肃的书.我们可以根据自己的口味来选择阅读哪些书.有许多优秀的书我们可以阅读,像关于历史的、传记的、哲学的、宗教的、旅游的、科学的等,它们不仅可以带给我们快乐,还可以提高我们的素质.而且我们还可以逐渐培养起严肃阅读的兴趣来,所以到最后它将给与我们的是比小说和虚构故事更深厚和纯粹的快乐.诗歌也绝对不可以忽略,因为好的诗歌可以带给我们的是,用可爱而优美的语言所承载的崇高的思想和美丽的想象.书是最忠诚的朋友,我们的朋友会变,会死;但我们的书总是耐心地在那里等待着与我们交流.它们从来不会发脾气,发怒,也不会不想与我们交流,而我们的朋友有时就会那样.难怪读书会让你爱上书! 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 书籍和阅读 快乐是人谁获得了阅读时,他是年轻的习惯。他已经获得了乐趣,教学终身来源和灵感。只要他有他心爱的书籍,但他从来没有感到孤独需要。他总是有一个愉快的休闲时刻的占领,使他再也不必感到厌倦。他是财富的占有比黄金更珍贵。拉斯金书叫做“国王的小金库”----国债填补,黄金和白银和宝石,而是与财富远不止这些宝贵----知识,高尚的思想,高的想法。差,是谁不看的人,空的是他的生命。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记带翻译 的文章

随机推荐