请协助请用英语翻译王老吉,谢谢!

当前位置: &
求翻译:如果有什么需要我的协助,请随时告知我是什么意思?
如果有什么需要我的协助,请随时告知我
问题补充:
If there is anything you need my assistance, please do not hesitate to inform me
If you have what you need my help, please keep me informed
If has any need my assistance, please as necessary inform me
If there is anything you need my help, please feel free to let me know
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译银行负责人现在正在和他们经理申请 看看信用证的费用可否由他们来承担.负责人说,他们执行的所有项目,延期费用都是要求供应商来支付的.别用翻译机器_百度作业帮
英语翻译银行负责人现在正在和他们经理申请 看看信用证的费用可否由他们来承担.负责人说,他们执行的所有项目,延期费用都是要求供应商来支付的.别用翻译机器
The person who is in charge of the bank is currently applying to their manager to see if the cost of the LC (Letter of Credit) can be shouldered by them.He said that of all the projects they execute,the cost caused by delay is to be paid by supplier.
楼上明显是用翻译器翻的,主语从句和宾语从句都没有正确谓语动词链接。。。就用一般现在时翻译吧。At present the chargeman of bank is making application to their manager that whether the cost of Letter of Credit should be borne by them.T...
Banks are now responsible for their managers to see whether the cost of credit borne by them. Officials said, they executed all the projects, extension fees are required to pay suppliers.绝对正确!
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:英语翻译我公司华宇SS设备在日出现电主轴漏主轴防冻液故障._百度作业帮
英语翻译我公司华宇SS设备在日出现电主轴漏主轴防冻液故障.
The Huayu SS equipment in our company had a fault of antifreeze leaking in principal axis on 20th,Feb 2012.自己翻译的,
The electical spindle of the Huayu SS-modle machine in our company incurred a leakage of anti-freeze solution on Feb. 20, 2012.
I company hoau SS equipment in feb. 20, 2012 appear electric spindle leak spindle fangdongye fault.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请协助英语翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
请协助英语翻译,谢谢!
econd, a student that usually does well in math may experience low self-efficacy toward a particular problem set or equation because of the difficulty of the material compared to previous material learned. For example, self-efficacy is used in reference to a specific goal
提问者采纳
二,自我效能感是用于引用一个特定的目标。例如,一个学生在数学可能会经历的,通常低自我效能感对一组特定的问题或方程的困难相比以前的材料学习的材料
提问者评价
中学一教师
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译求助:协助领导安排Ken来中国会见总裁Wang的相关事宜._百度作业帮
英文翻译求助:协助领导安排Ken来中国会见总裁Wang的相关事宜.
Assist your directors to arrange the Ken's visiting to China to meet President Wang.
Assist directors to arrange tKen's visit to China to meet President Wang
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记带翻译 的文章

随机推荐