帮忙写篇烫伤急救措施后急救方式的英语作文,100字左右,急!!今晚要的

英语作文:how to be a good learner 急救~啊!初三第一单元的作文 100字左右_百度知道
英语作文:how to be a good learner 急救~啊!初三第一单元的作文 100字左右
要用上by ding(凭借....)的句式好的话追加分!
How to be a good learner.(Kaiser3344原创)As a good learner,we should form a good learing habit first.We ought to prepare for every lesson and be absorbed during the class.After we learn something new we should review them and finish the homework by ourselves.We could also learn together in a group so that we could share our suggestions with each other.Only by doing this can we learn well.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
How to be a good learner.As a good learner,we should form a good learing habit first.We ought to prepare for every lesson and be absorbed during the class.After we learn something new we should review them and finish the homework by ourselves.We could also learn together in a group so that we could share our suggestions with each other.
???????不懂
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急救!!求人写80词左右初三英语作文_百度知道
急救!!求人写80词左右初三英语作文
就如何正确使用网络写80词英语作文急救
提问者采纳
e know that there are too many net-bars(网吧) around us . Many of us like getting online very much because we can learn how to use the computer and get more information from the Internet. It can make us clever in playing computer games. As a result, they do worse and worse in their lessons and they don’t study well any more. 不知道符不符合你的要求. We can learn English . We can read some good newspapers and magazniess,不过还是祝你学习进步. It can help us get in touch with(取得联系) people from all over the world. I can send e-mail to o巳耷迟秆侏飞夫嫩ur friends quickly. We can chat(聊天)online with our friends. We can do it in summer or winter holidays. But some students spend too much time in playing computer games and some stay in the net bars all day and all night. I think we mustn’t go online when it is time for us to study.The Internet can make our lives interesting and enjoyable
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
太难了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求关于网络教育的英语作文,要自己写的,英语高人快来啊,急救急救_百度知道
求关于网络教育的英语作文,要自己写的,英语高人快来啊,急救急救
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Online Education(Kaiser3344手写)  Nowadays,there is trendency that more and more people decide to take courses on line. life education have formed its new shape:online education.  From my point of view,the reasons for this are that:modern people have a increasing pace of life and have no other choice to take better education,and the internet solve the problem by its unique
superior. it have many schudule to take and reduce the distinct of space.becides, we can mkae a face-to-face communication by internet just like having a private teacher.i support this new way to study. how comfortable it is to learn what i need in anytime i want and browse numbers of useful information without leaving home for a step! i hold the point that,there must will be broad future for online education to grow.and it will do many people a help to get further development.楼主,手写不易,若觉得满意,多多支持哈!!!
。。。这篇我见过的。。。
Being online is no longer something strange in our life. To some degree, it has become part of our daily life. We can do a lot of things online, such as searching for information and communicating with friends far and near. But recently another helpful online activity has become very &in&. That is online education.  Why could online education be so popular within such a short period of time?Among other reasons, the quick development of the internet should be an essential one, which makes all our dreams of attending class in the distance possible. Another underlying reason is the quick development of both society and technology. Today,modern science and technology is developing with lightening speed. To catch up with this development we all feel an urgent and strong desire to study. However, due to the great pace of modern society, many people are too busy to study full time at school. Online education just comes to their aid.  Personally,I appreciate this new form of education. It's indeed a helpful complement to the traditional educational means. It can provide different learners with more flexible and versatile ways of learning. Most of all,with online education, we can sick to our jobs and at the same time study and absorb the latest knowledge.
大哥我要的是自己新写的。。。这个我也见过
。。。。你会不咯,会得话发来。。。
平时写作我建议你用易改英语写作软件,可以百度下,下个免费的,可以帮助你改作文。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达: 假如你校学生会联合英语爱好者协会举办了一场“急救知识”大赛。根据以下条件写一篇英语作文_百度知道
书面表达: 假如你校学生会联合英语爱好者协会举办了一场“急救知识”大赛。根据以下条件写一篇英语作文
以减轻疼痛4.受伤的踝关节抬高.马上用冰冷敷3.先用绷带将脚踝固定2介绍一下应该怎样对踢球扭枷蝎膏旧薇搅践视伤脚踝的同学进行急救1.保持镇定