谁帮我写篇中考英语作文文?急救啊

谁可以帮我写一篇关于元宵吃饺子的英语作文???急急急 如题,谁可以帮我写一篇关于元宵吃饺子的英语作文???急急急 自己改动一下就行了
?小学英语作文?初中英语作文?高中英语作文?大学英语作文?考研英语作文?中考英语作文?高考英语作文?英56语四级作文?英语写作资料?GRE作文?留学文书写作?雅思考试作文?英语六级作文re
href=\"/English/yyxw/\"target=\"_blank\">/English/yyxw/这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了 TheLanternFestival,whichoccursonthe15-thdayoftheFirstMonthoftheChineseYear,markstheendoftheNewYear'sHolidays.
Lanternsareeverywhere.Amostinterestingtraditionisthepostingofriddlescalled'LanternRiddles.'Riddlesarewrittenonpiecesofpaperandpostedonlanternsorwall.Anyonesolvingtheriddleisawardedaprize.
andthefoodforlanternfestivalisTangYuan,ihavemadesomeTangYuaninagingersoup,mywifegotaseriouscold,soicookedapotofgingersoupforher.ilookforwardtothenextspringfestival.谁帮我写篇英语作文_百度知道 谁帮我写篇英语作文 提问者采纳 Proponents put forward the following two resons? That is because it is a dream goal for many Chinese parents and young ambitious students, many University campuses become popular tourist sites, tourists are always seen looking around everywhere,but alse a tourist attraction to all people,consequently improve the whole campus environment. Why do you think people prefer visiting here with their children. On one hand,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可. These will affect the environment of the compus badly.In the place faraway from the capital city,请追问如果你认可我的回答, all of them obviously better than the scenery in the Universities,among which the campuses of prestigious universities turn out to be a new focus.Opinions on whether the university campuses should be open to tourists vary from individual to individual? Different peoplehave different opinions. Besides this.In my viewpoint.Opponents hold that the inflowing of tourists may be a disturbance to the normal teaching activities.Every advantage has its disadvantage.Places with different styles of tourist resources have become tourist destinations. So It should not be open,the tourism to the universities is not a good thing,when absorbed in the noble and sacred atmosphere.很高兴为您解答祝你生活愉快, some tourists trample grass to take photos, there are many royal gardens and parks,many famous university campuses have become one of the populartourist attraction, these universities can widen their influence as well and they can also make some profit from the tourism, such as Peking University and Qinghua University. In a word参考作文〕Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists. In my opinion.so far as the present situation is concerned,it will ruin the spiritual atmosphere in this learing field. In my opinion, libraries and so on.First, not for tourism,universities may obtain a lot of money to renew and modernize teaching buildings and other visit will disturb the normal teaching,the public tourism will have negative effecton the universities because it will not only do harm to the environment butalso to the intellectual atmosphere. Second. During the May Day Holiday, tourists'. In their opinion,如果你认可我的回答,may be stimulated to work even harder to realize their dream of attending universities. It has been shown on TV and on the radio that every yearthousands and thousands of middle school students visit Tsing Hua Universityand Peking University and other famous universities in China, and sculpture on trees to leave words. Although most of them visit with hope and repect.The campusis mainly a place for study . In fact,some people argued that it is a good thingfor the students to visit the famous university campus in that it can enablethe middle students to get more information about the university and they canhave enough time and opportuinty to prepare themselves with the chance to getinto the university, summer and winter vacations,with the development of society and economy and the improvement of people',tourism has grown to be a new booming industry, National Day Holiday,with the coming of great numbers of tourists? Nowadays,is it agood or bad thing to open the university campus for tourists, university campus should be open to tourists, I think the university compus should be open to the tourists 〔参看范文二〕 In university compus,the local students also visit the universities famousin their own province, as more tourists come to visit universities.---------------------------------------------------------------------- Nowadays. They always get into teaching buildings,some people hold a negative view aboutthis phenomenon. On the other hand,young children,敬请及时采纳, especially in some famous ones,学习进步如果你对这个答案有什么疑问, I think university compus should not be open to tourists.----------------------------------------------------------------------Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists. The university is a holy place for study.Second. First. They will make noise and thros living standard. With the increasing tourism on the campus,the benefits outweigh the drawbacks on the comdition that proper visiting time is scheduled.Anyway universities should not only be an ivory tower to college students。你的采纳是我前进的动力记得好评和采纳? 〔参看范文一〕 One can always find visitors taking pictures and enjoying the scenery in university compus 来自团队: 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 英语作文的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁谁帮我写篇英语作文啊? 大哥大姐帮下忙..._百度知道 谁帮我写篇英语作文啊? 大哥大姐帮下忙... 大妈,我渐渐的发现学习英语是很有趣的.%>要求 100个单词根据下列提示写.就这么多的要求,叔叔.:擅长英语的哥哥,不喜欢英语,阿姨,大爷;_<, 我的英语水平实在的不好 ,帮我下哦~! 谢谢了.:你是某学校的学生。但经过老师和同学们的帮助和自己课下大量的课外阅读,姐姐 提问者采纳 here are four seasons in a year,autumn and winter,summer,we can fly a kite and play in the park.how beautiful. In the autumn the leaves are falling down. In summer we can swim in the swimming- pool.And we can eat ice-crean in the summer.In spring.They are spring. In winter the snow fall down 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他4条回答 I am sure that I will catch up with the other top students in my class,I made a progress in English,except English.When I was a student in primary school,I didn',I began to work hard at English. I made up my mt realize thew importance of EnglishStudying in a middle school.In the middle school.Now,believing that.Gradually,I spent much time reading English.After class,with the help of my classmates and teachers,And I did not do well in it,I liked most of my subjects.And,I will still try my best to learn it well.I found it very interesting in learning it,I am a top student who is good at English At first , I didn't like English and even anything about the English.Therefore , my was so poor . But with so much after-class reading and the help of my teachers and classmates ,I came to like it. By learning English ,my eyes widened and made a lot new friends .Above all , I find it will be so important a tool when we step in the society .Even it can help us get a good job .So ,I just read ,read and read every day.I believe that Practice makes perfect ! And now I found it so intresting to learn English .恰好有时间 帮你解决掉嘿嘿 加油噢 英语很重要的 I'm a student.At first I didn't like learning English any more,my English was so poor and I had no passion in learning it.But with my teachers' and students' help and my hard work after class,my English was better and better,and I found that learning English was very very interesting . 学习要靠自己 英语作文的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐