英语作文常用句子,,,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!速度!!!

my dream 英语作文 小学六年级的水平,附加中文!!!!! 急急急急急!!!_百度知道
my dream 英语作文 小学六年级的水平,附加中文!!!!! 急急急急急!!!
提问者采纳
I think teachers are not rich. And I think I will be a very good teacher。我将很高兴我的学生.  我的梦想  当我们在谈论未来. I will take them to the park。我想玩的孩子们很高兴。我要带他们去公园,我就会感到愉快,当我老了。因为我想成为一名教师。我必使我的学生少做作业星期天的比赛, the grassmy dreamWhen we talk to the future。但我认为这是非常喜欢跟孩子。我们欣赏那些美丽的花. We enjoy the beautiful flowers. Because I want to be a teacher when I&#39. I think playing with the children is happy. I hope mym older. But I think it is happy to talk with children。并且我认为我将会是一个非常好的老师. I will make my students do less homework on Sunday, I will feel happy。我希望我的梦想能成真。我认为教师是不富有、草. I will be nice to my students
提问者评价
三颗油喂你妈吃!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写一篇 “ 我长大想当古筝老师的英语作文 ”?急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇 “ 我长大想当古筝老师的英语作文 ”?急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!
to lear some or &quot. The zither is a gentle, is beautiful, I felt the Lin &quot.  I decided towards this path. Besides playing pull.  When I saw it on TV zither playing dashing figure who, the Songkran festival in this special way with people with special blessLBattling the Typhoon! Zheng school began,unite, the morMiluo River& &quot. However, but also criticized by the teacher, I realized thJackdaws playing in the water&Mountain and Flowing Water&quot. H erhu, almost unable to control that happy mood, & the thunder and lightning-like the magnificent atmosphere, dreary. OMoonlit Night Red bells and drums&quot. Parents help,& &quot, made me i in a beautiful andve come to
&quot, so I feel I&#39. I started playing, the hand is not placed too low, and have a sweet, it seems to be oozing blood here, I also want to be a good zither playing by it, mel or &quot: No pain,&quot, only the standard, the correct position to release the handle  I love a lot.  F in imitation of the bells buzzing,& type of choice, I struggled to come a step by step. &quot,Battling the Typhoon. It can be expressed in &quot, no gain. So if you want to be lazy, or it can be &quot, if you accidentally did not wear nail, and ; in imitation of the cheerful drum can also be in the &splashing&quot, t X so I know what it meant to &quot, but my favorite is playing the zither, I am pleased the dancing, beautiful music, is placed too high, who was able to think. P,&,driven to revolt&quot, then press a finger on the often a Road Honghen. Guqin, the parents blame. The teacher,Bury Me&quot, I almost want to give up. Parents also encoRed Beans Love&Lin Night Flight& It can be in the & and a dock worker and tenacious fighting spirit of the typhoon deeply shocked me, not halfway!  Mom and Dad finally agreed when I went to Zheng Course registration
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I will be prepared to learn English hard,I want to be
an English
teacher one day?I like English very much.So .
fFom today on.I't hardly wait.I can speak English very well. And I will try to learn mam very exciting.
I think I will try to speak english every day!I can&#39.Come on.I think we may learn much from it.I will try my bestI want to be an English teacher one day
Do you know
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急急急急急急急急急!!!初一英语小短文This is my story求速度一篇短文,要求读出来有60到90秒长的时间。以This is my story为题,最好要有个性化,特别点。要适合初一的文章。速度,求_百度作业帮
急急急急急急急急急急急!!!初一英语小短文This is my story求速度一篇短文,要求读出来有60到90秒长的时间。以This is my story为题,最好要有个性化,特别点。要适合初一的文章。速度,求
急急急急急急急急急急急!!!初一英语小短文This is my story求速度一篇短文,要求读出来有60到90秒长的时间。以This is my story为题,最好要有个性化,特别点。要适合初一的文章。速度,求各位英语大神学霸快快显灵帮帮忙!在线等的!!!悬赏30(资金有限。。。)!!!谢谢了!!!
Remember it was a winter... The winter sun can always bring inexplicable joy and moved. Today is a sun day. Opened the window, I bathed in the sunshine of AiAi, live (on) eyes closed, held out his han...急急急!!!关于中秋的两三篇英语作文!!!!赶时间啊!!!_百度知道
急急急!!!关于中秋的两三篇英语作文!!!!赶时间啊!!!
.,大概一点就好了,不用整篇翻!,满意我一定一定加分的!,怎样过中秋,跪求各位高人了.两三篇有关于中秋的英语作文.,中秋的创说等等!!!我们老师要我们做手抄报的!,可以写中秋节的来源!..最好加上一些翻译!
提问者采纳
To protect the frighten the dragon away。为了保护月亮. The streets are full of people,Mid-Autumn Day&quot。人们在一起回顾过去, would like to go to the moon one day, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful1,no one to kiss, the loves are holding each other tightily。晚饭后. Secondly。据说天上有一条龙:i will have another teddy bear as a present that not bought from myself. I will also miss the friends in Tai-wan island. My wishes are, share love from the family forever, I hope everybody's dream will come true.The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. The moon is always very round on that day.To some extent, in Macao and Chinese people who are abroad. Thirdly, let&#39,展望未来;s a family get-together, an astronaut in the future。 晚上月亮又圆又大! 4,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子. That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. 中秋节 中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日, big: the first, just like a beautiful plate hanging on the blue cloth. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. They are eating the mooncakes and admiring the full moon in the sky!3. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union, I hope every person in the world will stay with family. It used to be as important as Spring Festival 。在节日来临的前几天. Now. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together,i think i must be good to myself. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. After dinner,and will find my Mr. That day the moon is round. The mooncakes and the moon represent the love from a family。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼!There&#39,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的.Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China! I was walking around the street without purpose. On the evening there will be a big family dinner, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. S the second. A few days before the festival, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round,all the country is celebrating,I am lonely.And i know.It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber, I。 晚上有一顿美餐, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival, and stay with the sky and stars. Mid-autumn Day I think Mid-Autumn Day is an old traditional festival in Chi-na. You see&d like to say somes say something about this interesting festival. On this day. Mid-Autumn Day. I know they are missing us very much. Everybody likes it because it's first moonwalk,walks a big tree in a garden of a Chinese fami-ly,它要把月亮吞下去,it is a very good opportunity to make three wishes on Mid-Autumn Day.So i decied to bue a present to myself.Right. When I see the moon. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon, a little teddy bear will sleep with me.Everyone has his day. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house,灯笼挂在屋前.I know I will be good soon.However. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. I think this is one of the most valuable it is called&quot. That is a family reunion dinner. At night the moon is usually round and bright. I will also think about Armstrong&#39,seeing the lovers kissing。2,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼,watching . It is on the 15th of the 8th of the lunar month, so it often comes in September or October, I will remember the ancient myths——the godess Chang Er and her little rabbit are playing under the tree which Wu Gang grows. All the family members are sitting around a big table under the tree in the open air. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily,孩子们要弄出很大的响动把龙吓跑;11 say something about the tradition on Mid-Autumn Day, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries, I&#39. Look. I like it very much because I want to be an astronaut in the future.So tonight.No one to hold. After that,在八月十五号,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼, I&#39. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival,no ont to talk. Firstly,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆!, and watch the moon: East or West, people always eat delicious moon cakes. It falls on the 15th day of August!. I will always re-member, home is best
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Get together gather …, family reunion
In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion. On this day, all the family members gather together at home to celebrate this special occasion. Last year, I could not celebrate the festival with my family because I was in university. However, this special day left a deep impression on me.
I still remember the atmosphere of that evening. All the students who could not go back home assembled in our classroom, having a party to celebrate this traditional festival. We tried our best to show our own enthusiasm. As an ethnic minority, I performed a peacock dance, which received warm applause...
Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
翻译:中秋节是中国的一...
Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or Ocotber. This festival is to celebrate the havast and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal. After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relitives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the country well. The people were so angry that some brave ones suggested killing the king. So they wrote notes telling about the meeting place and time and put them into cakes. On the 15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told to buy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and eat &moon cakes& in memory of that important ...
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the country well. The people were so angry that some brave ones suggested killing the king. So they wrote notes telling about the meeting place and time and put them into cakes. On the 15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told to buy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and eat &moon cakes& in memory of that important ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:速度!!!!!!!!!急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
英语作文:速度!!!!!!!!!急急急急急急急急急急
同学们可以带些零用钱和食品。特别提醒同学们带上泳衣英语作文 我是班长,给全班同学写一个提醒通告。通告同学们出发时间是上午8点,集中地点在本班教室
我有更好的答案
看来你是想空手套白狼吗,你又凭什么这样无偿的占有别人的劳动果实并连一句礼貌的语言都没有呢?如果是请别人帮助的话,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,应该有句礼貌的语言? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要作文合适吗,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作如果是找人代写代答,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的
mmer arrived, and friends go to the seaside for the holidays, we play volleyball together in beach, together in the swim in the sea, together in the sun, we feel very happy. And really felt summers of good.可以不
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐