英语作文急急急。

英语急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
英语急急急急急急急急急急急急急
来自广东海洋大学
1A 2B 3A 4D 5C 1.why does 2.what your 3.who 4favourite is swimming5 don't because.努力学习!加油!
路佳茹&&学生
李陈军&&学生
杨悦&&学生
黄碧旋&&学生
戴国俊&&学生您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
His name is Antony, we met in a theme park. he is come from LosAngels of united states, he was born in Mar 25, w he is a freshman of Harvard university. he is really a good guy, study great in his subject, and he likes baseball so much, but he likes helping people more than baseball, and he love kids, everyone loves him,i think he will have a brilliant future. i hope it will help you a little bit.
His name is Antony, we met in a theme park. he is come from LosAngels of united states, he was born in Mar 25, w he is a freshman of Harvard university. he is really a good guy, study great in his subject, and he likes baseball so much, but he likes helping people more than baseball, and he love kids, everyone loves him,i think he will have a brilliant future. i hope it will help you a little bit.
他叫安东尼.我们在主题公园见面。他来自美国洛杉矶,出生于日。他现在是哈佛大学大一学生,他爱好棒球,然而他更乐于帮助别人练习棒球。他喜欢大家,大家也同样喜欢他。我觉得他的未来前景不
他叫安东尼.我们在主题公园见面。他来自美国洛杉矶,出生于日。他现在是哈佛大学大一学生,他爱好棒球,然而他更乐于帮助别人练习棒球。他喜欢大家,大家也同样喜欢他。我觉得他的未来前景不错,希望这能对你有帮助。
回答数:5585
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!英语急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
3.Does your watches4.When doeshomeworkcleantakesrunquarter1.have dinner & 2,do homework3.Eight fifteen &4.take a walk5.go running望采纳亲
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
does your watch when doeshomeworkcleantakesrunquarterhave dinnerdo one's homework a quarter past eighttake a walk
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语急急急急急急急急_百度知道
英语急急急急急急急急
变一般疑问句1They like stories2There are some books in the bag3I want to go to the park4They are playing football now5 She can speak English有错误的在后面写上,在改正1Betty’mother is a bus driver2Today is teachers’Day3Look!A bird is the sky4Is this your at blue pencil5Please look this book
1.Do they like stories?2.Are there somebooks in the bag?3. Do I want to go to the park?4.Are they
playing football now?5.Can she speak English?有错误的在后面写上,在改正1Betty’mother is a bus driver
Betty’s2Today is teachers’Day
Teachers’3Look!A bird is the sky
is in the sky4Is this your at blue pencil
at去掉5Please look this book
look at this book
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
1.Do they like stories?2.Are there somebooks in the bag?3. Do I want to go to the park?4.Are they
playing football now?5.Can she speak English?1.对2.对,teacher的t大写算不算??3.in the sky4.去掉at5.look at
Do they like stories ? Are there any books in the bag ? Do I want to go to the park ? Are they playing football now ? Can she speak english ? 错误更改 Betty's mother... Today is Teachers' Day. A bird is flying in the sky. Is this your blue pencil ? Please look at this book.
1. Do they like stories? 2. Are there any books in the bag? 3. Do I/you want to go to the park?4. Are they playing football now?5. Can she speak English? / Does she speak English? 1. Betty's mother is a bus driver.2. Today is Teacher's Day 3. Look! A bird is in the sky. 4. Is this your blue pencil?5. Please look at this book. 希望可以帮到你。 =)
playing football now?5.Can she speak English?1Betty’mother is a bus driver
2Today is teachers’Day
Teachers’3Look!A bird is the sky
is in the sky4Is this your at blue pencil
at去掉5Please look this book
look at this book
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖