求高人帮我把这段话选自著名作家翻译成英文~满意有加分啊!!!意思不一定要完全相同,但要地道!帮我丰富下连词、、

请帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!
请帮我把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢!
亲爱的,谢谢你为我所做的一切,你知道吗?这些天我想了很多,我知道你是爱我的,你所付出的我都看在眼里,记在心里!说句实话从来没用一个男孩子对我这么用心过,我很感动,可是这种感动是叫做爱吗?对于现在的一切我很迷惘,甚至可以说我已经失去了方向,但是我会重心开始的!我会用微笑去面对曾经,用行动来创造未来!亲爱的,不管以后发生什么事,请你答应我,一定要开心,一定要过得比我幸福!
Dear, thank you for everything I did, do you know? These days I think a lot, I know you love me, you pay for I saw this in mind! To tell the truth has never been useless to me as much concentration as a boy before, I was moved, but moved to the meaning of this love? For now all I am very confused, and even can say that I have lost direction, but I will focus on the beginning! I will have to face with a smile, with action to create the future! Dear, no matter what happens later, please promise me you must be happy, must be better off than I am happy!
提问者 的感言:嘿嘿。卟好意思啦。谢谢噢、! 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
。。。。你怎么又来了 我无语
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求高人帮我把一段话翻译成英文,不要翻译工具翻的。紧急!真的十分感谢!_百度知道
求高人帮我把一段话翻译成英文,不要翻译工具翻的。紧急!真的十分感谢!
展现了晚清时期满贵族大家庭——金家的故事。满族女作家叶广芩在其家族小说代表作《采桑子》中,从中折射出时代和社会的巨大变迁,对民族文化和民族精神的守望、断裂和嬗变,具有很高的审美价值。同时,以自身经历为背景,充满贵族文化的流风余韵。表现出作者对家族亲情的眷恋,以及对于理想家园的追求,亦将百年的历史风云融入家族的盛衰史中,家族小说也是现代文学重要的组成部分“家族”是中国文学创作的一大文学母题,客观而生动地反映出传统文化在历史风云变幻中的传承
我有更好的答案
&Family& is a literary motif literary creation of China, the family novel and important part of modern literature. Manchu writer Ye Guangqin in his family novel masterpiece &the CaiSangZi,& as the background, to their own experience shows full of aristocratic family in the late qing dynasty, Kim's story, full of aristocratic culture lasting influence, has the very high aesthetic value. At the same time, will also be integrated into the family history of boom and bust cycle in one hundred, which reflects the era and society's huge change, objectively and vividly reflect the changes of traditional culture in the history of the inheritance, fracture, and ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高人帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文。_百度知道
求高人帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文。
相信我们的产品定能使贵公司满意,很高兴得知贵公司对于皮鞋的需求,感谢尊敬的先生&#47,并期待您的回复;女士。我们乐于提供最好的价格与交期,如需了解更多信息,请让我们知道,在此我们写信给贵公司想诚挚的建立商务关系,我们的皮鞋物美价廉。本公司在中国(深圳)一直从事着皮鞋制造,并且接受批量定制
提问者采纳
has been in the industry of leather sheo making for a long time.Thank you very much. Therefore. We believe our products will satisfy your company&#39, and we accept large quantity commissions, we are writing this letter in hope of making a business relation. Our products are high quality and fairly priced. Our company. We are more than happy to negotiate about a price and a due date, please let us know,We are very pleased to acknowledge your expectations on our products, Cs expectations. For more information or if you have questions, and we are looking forward to your replyDear sir or Madam, which locates at Shen Zhin
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I's demand for leather shoes. Believe that our products will be able to provide full satisfaction. We are happy to provide the best prices and delivery time, if more information is required.
I&#39, please let us know. Tmm
glad to hear that your company&#39Dear Sir&#47. The companies in China (Shenzhen) has been engaged in shoe manufacturing, and customization,
and writting
to your company is
to establisMadam, inexpensive, our shoes.your reply
一看就是论文的摘要,一本论文就这么点英文内容楼主都不愿意自己尝试一下么?而且你这些估计不少专业词汇,让别人不是你这个领域的帮你翻就算语法没问题词汇可能也用不准确。自己尝试翻一翻,让英语好的同学帮忙检查一下,最后老师再指导一下问题就不大了,锻炼一下自己在专业上的英文水平有何不好?
gentleman/ ladies,
very glad to hear
firm's
demand for leather shoes.We
writing in regard to
establish business
relationship with your firm.
The company in China (Shenzhen) has always been engaged in leather manufacture. Our leather shoes
of excellent quality and reasonable price, and accept the mass customization.We believe that our products will be to your satisfaction.We are willing to provide the best price and delivery date.For more information, please let us know,
look forward to
receiving your acceptance.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这段话选自著名作家 的文章

随机推荐