i studied semesterEnglish at ××shcool for five years before i became a ..为什么不用现在完成时

While I studied at school, I felt a great difficulty in learning my Latin translations.I was always very 1 in using a dictionary, and 2 in most difficult, while so other boys it seemed no 3 . I formed 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
While I studied at school, I felt a great difficulty in learning my Latin translations.I was always very& 1& &in using a dictionary, and& 2& &in most difficult, while so other boys it seemed no& 3& &. I formed an alliance(盟友) with a boy in the Sixth Grade. He was very clever and &&4&& &read Latin as easily as English. My friend for his part was almost as& 5&& trouble by the English essays he had to write for the headmaster as I was &&6& these Latin words. We agreed together that he would& 7& me my Latin translations and that I should do his **ays. The arrangement &8&& tronderfully. The headmaster seemed quite& 9&& with my work, and I had more time to myself in the morning.On the other hand, once a week& 10& I had to compose the eassy of my friend.For several months no difficulty &&11&& ,but once we were nearly caught out. One afternoon ,the headmaster &&12&& my friend to discuss one essay with him in a lively sprit. “I was interestedin this& 13you make here. I think you might have gone further.Tell me 14 you had in your mind.”The headmaster continued in this &&15 for some time to the fear of my friend. However the headmaster,not wishing to&& 16on accasion of praise into &&17 of fault-finding, finally& 18him go. He came back to me like a man who had had a very narrow& 19 and I made up my mind to make every effort to study my &&20 . 1.A.quick&&&&&& B.Slow&&&&& &&&C.hard&&&&&&& D.good 2A.made&&&&&& &B.got&&&&&&&& &C.found&&&&& &D.left 3.A.trouble&&&&& B.difference&&& &C.lable&&&&& &D.worry 4might&&&&&& &&B.would& &&&&&&C.should&&&& &D.could 5A.very&&&&&&& B.little&&&&&&& &C.much&&&&& &D.few 6.A.for&&&&&&&& B.by&&&&&&&&& &C.in&&&&&&&& D.to 7.A.change&&&&& B.take&&&&&&&& C.forgive&&& &&D.tell 8.A.worked&&&&& B.dried&&&&&&& C.happened& &&D.doveloped 9.A.angry&&&&&& B.satisfied&&&&& C.frightened& &D.sad 10.A.or so&&&&&& B.or else&&&&&& C.as usual&&& &D.as for 11.A.become&&&& B.seemed&&&&& C.lay&&&&&&& &D.appeared 12.A.called&&&&& B.taught&&&&&& C.arranged&& &&D.sent 13.A.aim&&&&&&& B.goal&&&&&&&& C.point&&&&& &D.opinion 14.A.why&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&& C.which&&&& &&D.what 15.A.excitement&&& B.way&&&&&&&& C.meaning&& &&D.disappiontment 16.A.turn&&&&&&&& B.leave&&&&&&& C.grow&&&&& &&D.become 17.A.none&&&&&&& B.one&&&&&&&&& C.either&&&&& &D.some 18.A.orderd&&&&&& B.asked&&&&&&& C.took&&&&&& &D.let 19.A.surprise&&&&& B.escape&&&&&& C.hope&&&&&& &D.chance 20.A.reading&&&&& B.writing&&&&&& C.translations& &D.essays
1.B& 2C.& 3.A& 4.D& 5.C&& 6.B& 7.D& 8.A& 9.B& 10.A& 11.D& 12.A& 13.C& 14.D& 15.B 16.A& 17.B& 18.D& 19.B& 20C
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江西省上高二中学年高二第七次月考试题英语
题型:阅读理解
I entered St Thoma’s Hospital as a medical student at the age of 18 and spent five years there. I was an unsatisfactory student, for my heart, as you might have guessed, was not in it. I wanted, I had always wanted to be a writer, and in the evening, after my high tea, I wrote and read. Before long, I wrote a novel, called “Liza of Lambeth”, which I sent to a publisher and was accepted. It appeared during my last year at the hospital and had something of a success. It was of course an accident, but naturally I did not know that. I felt I could afford to give up medicine and make w so, three days after I graduated from the school of medicine, I set out for Spain to write another book. Looking back now and knowing as I do the terrible difficulties of making a living by writing, I realize I was taking a fearful risk. It never even occurred to me. The next ten years were very hard, and I earned an average of &100 a year. Then I had a bit of luck. The manager of the Court Theatre put on the next play he arranged to put on was not ready , and he was at his wits’ end. He read a play of mine and, though he did not much like it, he thought it might just run for the six weeks till the play he had in mind to follow it with could be produced. It ran for fifteen months. Within a short while I had four plays running in London at the same time. Nothing of the kind had ever happened before. I was the talk of the town. One of the students at St Thomas’s Hospital asked the famous surgeon with whom I had worked whether he remembered me. “Yes, I remember him quite well, “he said. “ One of our failures, I’m afraid. “ 1. Which of the following statements is not true? A. The author was very pleased to have his book published but he didn’t realize it was something of an accident. B. The success of his first book led the author to think he could afford to make writing his profession. C. The author knew he was running a terrible risk when he decided to become a writer. D. The author became a writer after graduation but was not a successful one. 2. In the second paragraph, “… he was at his wits’ end “means ________. A. he was having a nervous breakdown &&&&& B. he was out of his wisdom C. he did not know what to do &&&&&&&&&&&D. he almost went mad 3. The manager of the Court Theatre agreed to put the author’s play on the stage because _____________. A. he thought it would run for fifteen months B. he knew it was one of the author’s best plays shown in London C. he had just put on a play that failed D. the play he had arranged to put on was not ready 4. The author became the talk of the town. The reason was that __________. A. he talked with a great many people in London about his plays B. the plays he wrote were excellently performed in London C. his performances in the Court Theatre were unexpectedly D. he was criticized by an eminent surgeon as one of their failures
来源:江西省学年高二第七次月考试题英语
&I entered St Thoma’s Hospital as a medical student at the age of18 and spent five years there. I was an unsatisfactory student, for my heart,as you might have guessed, was not in it. I wanted, I had always wanted to be awriter, and in the evening, after my high tea, I wrote and read. Before long, Iwrote a novel, called “Liza of Lambeth”, which I sent to a publisher and wasaccepted. It appeared during my last year at the hospital and had something ofa success. It was of course an accident, but naturally I did not know that. Ifelt I could afford to give up medicine and make w so,three days after I graduated from the school of medicine, I set out for Spainto write another book. Looking back now and knowing as I do the terribledifficulties of making a living by writing, I realize I was taking a fearfulrisk. It never even occurred to me. The nextten years were very hard, and I earned an average of &100 a year. Then I had a bit of luck. The manager of the Court Theatre put on the next play he arranged to put on was not ready , and he was at his wits’ end. Heread a play of mine and, though he did not much like it, he thought it mightjust run for the six weeks till the play he had in mind to follow it with couldbe produced. It ran for fifteen months. Within a short while I had four playsrunning in London at the same time. Nothing of the kind had ever happenedbefore. I was the talk of the town. One of the students at St Thomas’s Hospitalasked the famous surgeon with whom I had worked whether he remembered me. “Yes,I remember him quite well, “he said. “ One of our failures, I’m afraid. “ 1. Which of the following statements is not true? A. Theauthor was very pleased to have his book published but he didn’t realize it wassomething of an accident. B. The success of his first book led the author to think he couldafford to make writing his profession. C. Theauthor knew he was running a terrible risk when he decided to become a writer. D. The author became a writer after graduation but was not asuccessful one. 2. In thesecond paragraph, “… he was at his wits’ end “means ________. A. he was having a nervous breakdown &&&&& B.he was out of his wisdom C. he didnot know what to do &&& &&&&&&&&D.he almost went mad 3. The manager of the Court Theatre agreed to put the author’splay on the stage because _____________. A. hethought it would run for fifteen months B. he knew it was one of the author’s best plays shown in London C. he hadjust put on a play that failed D. the play he had arranged to put on was not ready 4. Theauthor became the talk of the town. The reason was that __________. A. he talked with a great many people in London about his plays B. theplays he wrote were excellently performed in London C. his performances in the Court Theatre were unexpectedly D. he wascriticized by an eminent surgeon as one of their failures &
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& Fifteen years spent in the field of education has provided me with many treasured moments. One of themo st unforgettable&&1&&when I was teaching second&&&2&&,10 years ago.&&&& In May I decided to plan something special for the children: a Mother's Day tea. We had put our heads together to&&&3 &ideas of how to&&&4 &our mothers. We practiced singing songs ,&&memorized poems and wrote cards. We decided to hold our tea the Friday before Mother's Day. I was surprised and&&&5&&to learnthat every mother was planning to attend.I&&&6 &invited my own mother.&&&&&&Finally, the big day arrived. Each child&&&7&&up at our classroom door, expecting the arrival of his or her mom.&&&8& it got closer to the starting time, I looked around and my eyes quickly found Jimmy. His mother hadn't shown up and he was looking&&&9&&.&&&&&&I took my mother by the hand and walked over to Jimmy. "Jimmy," I said, "I have some problems hereand I was&&&10&&if you could keep my mother&&&11&&while I'm busy. "&&&&&&My mom and Jimmy sat at a table. Jimmy&&&&12&& my mom her treats, and presented her with the gift I had made, just as we had&&&13&&the day before. Whenever I looked over, my mother and Jimmy were in deep&14& .&&&&&&Now 10 years later, I work with students of all ages, educating them about the environment. Last year,I took a senior class on a field trip, and there was Jimmy. I had the students complete an outline of the day's&&15&&and an evaluation of our trip. Then I collected the students'&&booklets and checked them to see if&&&&16&&&&was completed. When I came&&&&17&& Jimmy's page, he had written "Remember our Mother's Day tea we had in second grade ,&&Mrs Marra? I do ! Thanks for all you did for me, and thank your mother, too. "&&&&&&I told him I really enjoyed what he had written. He looked rather embarrassed and&&&18 &his own thanks and walked away.Suddenly he ran back and gave me a big hug. "Thanks again. Noone even knew my mother didn't&& 19 & it. "&&&&&&I ended my workday with a hug from a teenage boy who had&&&20&&stopped hugging teachers years ago.
(&&&& )1. A. lasted&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. pay attention to&&&& (&&&& )4. A. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. astonished&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. followed&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. wild&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. considering&&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. connection&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. served&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. taught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. feeling&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. something&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )18. A. announced&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )20. A. probably&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. happened&&&&&&&&&&&&B. class&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. look forward to&&&& B. please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. worried&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Although&&&&&&&&&&&&B. curious&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wondering&&&&&&&&&& B. care&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. supplied&&&&&&&&&&&&B. studied&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thought&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hehavior&&&&&&&&&&&&B. everything&&&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. delivered&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. exactly&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. experienced&& C. grade&&&&&&&& C. get on with&& C. respect&&&&&& C. relieved&&&&&&C. still&&&&&&&& C. kept&&&&&&&&&&C. While&&&&&&&& C. strange&&&&&& C. asking&&&&&&&&C. company&&&&&& C. assigned&&&&&&C. practiced&&&& C. agreement&&&& C. event&&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&C. stated&&&&&&&&C. do&&&&&&&&&&&&C. rarely&&&&&&&&
D. described&&&&&&&& D. lesson&&&&&&&&&&&&D. come up with&&&&&&D. admire&&&&&&&&&&&&D. interested&&&&&&&&D. once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. lined&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Because&&&&&&&&&& D. upset&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doubting&&&&&&&&&&D. concern&&&&&&&&&& D. applied&&&&&&&&&& D. told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. conversation&&&&&&D. action&&&&&&&&&&&&D. nothing&&&&&&&&&& D. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. whispered&&&&&&&& D. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. eagerly&&&&&&&&&&
&[1] While the Amazon may seem far away, we are all closely connected to it through our actions. Now there are largely the results of great demand for forest products and agriculture land, which makes its plant and animal species in danger. Fortunately, we can help save the Amazon rainforest by making the right choices in our daily lives. By being smart consumers, we can make a difference and help reduce human pressures on the forests and rivers. [2] Look for forestt products that you don ’ t need to destroy forests to get. We can choose many rainforest products like Brazil nuts and coffee, which can be got without destroying forests. And at the same time the money you provide can help local people to _______________. [3] Recycle everything possible. Such items as batteries, cloth, glass, paper in our daily life can be recycled with different techniques. For example, the collected glass pieces are taken to a glass recycling factory where they are madeinto new glass bottles through a series of processing. [4] Buy the rightpets. Many wild animals are illegally caught in the Amazon and sold as pets and large numbers of these animals die in the process. It ’ s important to ask where the animal comes from and to require a store to give you proof when you decide to buy a pet. [5] Carefully select the appliances( 家用电器 ) in your home . For example, order low-flow shower heads ( 喷头 ),which can reduce your use of hot water and use of energy to heat the water. So it ’ s wise to select the appliances which can save energy. [6] Turn off appliances that you are not using and take the plug off them..Switch off TVs, computers, lights, etc. even when they are not being used and make sure the plug off the switch of some appliances that se electricity including TVs, video and audio systems, computers. 76. What is the main idea of the text ? (no more than 8 words) ________________________________________________________________________________ 77. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 2 with proper words. (no more than 4 words) And at the same time the money you provide can help local people to ________________________ 78. L i st two threats to the wildlife in Amazon.(no more than 5 words) ________________________________________________________________________________ 79. What ’ s the purpose of choosing the appliances carefully ?(no more than 4 words) ________________________________________________________________________________ 80. What does the word “ they ” (L i ne 2, Paragraph 6) probably refer to?(no more than 1 word)
I entered St Thoma’s Hospital as a medical student at the age of 18 and spent five years there. I was an unsatisfactory student, for my heart, as you might have guessed, was not in it. I wanted, I had always wanted to be a writer, and in the evening, after my high tea, I wrote and read. Before long, I wrote a novel, called “Liza of Lambeth”, which I sent to a publisher and was accepted. It appeared during my last year at the hospital and had something of a success. It was of course an accident, but naturally I did not know that. I felt I could afford to give up medicine and make w so, three days after I graduated from the school of medicine, I set out for Spain to write another book. Looking back now and knowing as I do the terrible difficulties of making a living by writing, I realize I was taking a fearful risk. It never even occurred to me.
The next ten years were very hard, and I earned an average of ??100 a year. Then I had a bit of luck. The manager of the Court Theatre put on the next play he arranged to put on was not ready , and he was at his wits’ end. He read a play of mine and, though he did not much like it, he thought it might just run for the six weeks till the play he had in mind to follow it with could be produced. It ran for fifteen months. Within a short while I had four plays running in London at the same time. Nothing of the kind had ever happened before. I was the talk of the town. One of the students at St Thomas’s Hospital asked the famous surgeon with whom I had worked whether he remembered me. “Yes, I remember him quite well, “he said. “ One of our failures, I’m afraid. “
1. Which of the following statements is not true?
A. The author was very pleased to have his book published but he didn’t realize it was something of an accident.
B. The success of his first book led the author to think he could afford to make writing his profession.
C. The author knew he was running a terrible risk when he decided to become a writer.
D. The author became a writer after graduation but was not a successful one.
2. In the second paragraph, “… he was at his wits’ end “means ________.
A. he was having a nervous breakdown &&&&& B. he was out of his wisdom
C. he did not know what to do &&& &&&&&&&&D. he almost went mad
3. The manager of the Court Theatre agreed to put the author’s play on the stage because _____________.
A. he thought it would run for fifteen months
B. he knew it was one of the author’s best plays shown in London
C. he had just put on a play that failed
D. the play he had arranged to put on was not ready
4. The author became the talk of the town. The reason was that __________.
A. he talked with a great many people in London about his plays
B. the plays he wrote were excellently performed in London
C. his performances in the Court Theatre were unexpectedly
D. he was criticized by an eminent surgeon as one of their failures
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I ____(study) at the school for five years .空格中填什么?For +加1短时间在什么情况下填什么时
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
have studied 强调状态.
I ____(study) at the school for five years before I ___(bacome) a stuent 空格中填什么? 用什么时态。。For 加一段时间什么时候用现在完成时,什么时候用过去完成时???
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
studied:我在学校读了5年书
For +加1短时间:用完成时
have studied for+一段时间
你的理解是对的专业团队献上最专业的解答 请考虑采纳谢谢
have studied或者have been studying。因为study是个持续性动词,所以两种表述都可以=v=在现在这个动作已经完成了并对现在有影响的情况下填现在完成时。动作还没做的时候 用一般现在时或将来时表示将来的意愿 如 Please wait for a moment. /I want to rest for an hour.如有不解,请继...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 studied 的文章

随机推荐