急!求(初二年级初二公开课英语作文文)

关于描写科比的初中一年级英语作文!急,在线等_百度知道
关于描写科比的初中一年级英语作文!急,在线等
大约60个单词左右,通俗易懂,符合初一的水平。谢谢大家了,高分悬赏
我有更好的答案
Kobe Bryant is the youngest child and only son of Joe and Pam Bryant. His parents named him after a kind of steak: the famous beef of Kobe, Japan, which they saw on a restaurant menu. At the age of six, Kobe, his parents and two older sisters, Shaya and Sharia, moved to Italy, where his father began playing professional basketball. He became accustomed to the lifestyle and became fluent in Italian. At an early age, he learned to play soccer and his favorite team was AC Milan. Bryant once said that if he had stayed in Italy, he would have stuck with soccer and would have tried to become a pro soccer player. In 1991, the Bryants moved盅圮锯扇涑壤撅郇楷韦 back to the United States. A spectacular high school career at Lower Merion High School in the Philadelphia suburb of Lower Merion, brought national recognition. While his SAT score of 1080[2] would have ensured his basketball scholarship to various top-tier colleges, the 17-year-old Bryant made the controversial decision to go directly to the NBA.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级英语作文第一单元,关于预言的 急= =_百度知道
八年级英语作文第一单元,关于预言的 急= =
网上搜的不要,
Maybe I’m going to find a part-time job and save some money, I’m going to be a reporter,,When I grow up, Then I’m going to travel all over the world, I’m going to write articles for magazines, I’m going to a university in Beijing after senior school, I’m going to work for a radio station as a journalist, Next, Next year,
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I will love my students,My futureI have a dream about my life in 20 years, I will do sports and play with my classmates
every day, Swimming and running will be my favorite sports, I will live in Shanghai with my families because it&#39, I will be a good English teacher, We will be good friends, too, and my students will love me, I will teach in a middle school, I will be health and strongly ,,This is my future dream, What do you think of it,s a very beautiful city and we like it very much,
八年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求写一篇初二年级英语作文,
求写一篇初二年级英语作文, 15
请你一李明的名义,给你在英国的朋友王林写一封信,内容包括:自王林离开北京以来,已有六个月未见,非常想念,要王林来邮件说明因果的一些情况,简要谈谈自己的学习或生活,希望有一天能和王林相见于美国。PS:求是初二水平的作文,照着满分写。八十个词左右,写的好的必有重谢,3Q!!!
英语好的 好心的快帮帮忙啊, 急死我了!!
不区分大小写匿名
给你看看吧! 找初中英语的就行 或者搜一下
不好意思,问题有两处错误,因果改成英国, 后面是希望…相见于英国
Dear WangLing:
&&&& Since you have left beijing for six mouths,do you know how l miss you?Why don't you& send me an e-mail about your life in British?British is very beautiful,isn't it?
&&&& ……(中间是写王林谈谈自己的学习或生活还是李明谈谈自己的学习或生活)
&&& Looking forward to meeting you in British.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your best friend,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LiMing
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语作文 用八年级的水平写!!!急啊!!!70字左右,写之前看清要求!谢谢_百度知道
英语作文 用八年级的水平写!!!急啊!!!70字左右,写之前看清要求!谢谢
1,体现出它是一次愉快的旅行。,70左右。
————注意横线部分,根据提示及要求写一篇关于你记忆中的一次愉快旅行的英语短文。词数,用过去式提示,
2,活动等,请写出本次旅行的时间,人物,地点,以“A
trip”为题,
提问者采纳
m,Last Saturday, Before we left the park, We all enjoyed ourselves very much, The we had a picnicn near the lake at noon,our teather took us to the City Park,our thather asked us to chean the park,,we arrived at the park, I took many photos,Some of my classmates went boating on the lake and others flew kites on the grass,00 a, At 9,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个初二年级英语作文.不少于80字的?详细请看下面:?
求一个初二年级英语作文.不少于80字的?详细请看下面:?
在你居住的城市里,最好的商店是哪一家呢?你最爱去的电影院或者饭店又是哪一家呢?......如果我来你的城市玩,你会推荐些什么呢?请你选择任意方面写一篇英语短文.
要求?:语句通顺;条理清晰;基本无语法及拼写错误;词数不少于80.
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
其他回答 (1)
我要帮你写作文,你也要告诉我你是哪里的啊?如果我居住的城市和你的不同,那些出来的你也没有啊·····
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 初二公开课英语作文 的文章

随机推荐