求The visual basic pdfMiscellaneum 电子版下载地址!PDF格式的最好~~~

The Visual Miscellaneum: A Colorful Guide to the World’s Most Consequential Trivia: David McCandless: 3: : Books
Windows Phone
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Visual Miscellaneum: A Colorful Guide to the World&s Most Consequential Trivia
Csm Edition
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
for this author
Are you an author?
This bar-code number lets you verify that you're getting exactly the right version or edition of a book. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Scan an ISBN with your phone
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Have one to sell?
Add to List
Unable to add item to List. Please try again.
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
More Buying Choices
from $17.50
from $1.40
&from&$1.40
The Visual Miscellaneum is a unique, groundbreaking look at the modern information age, helping readers make sense of the countless statistics and random facts that constantly bombard us. Using cutting edge graphs, charts, and illustrations, David McCandless creatively visualizes the world’s surprising relationships and compelling data, covering everything from the most pleasurable guilty pleasures to how long it takes different condiments to spoil to world maps of Internet search terms.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more.
See all buying options
Available from .
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Flexibound$17.10
Hardcover$10.55
Paperback$16.22
Hardcover$16.16
Paperback$5.38
Gareth Cook
Paperback$11.00
Page 1 of 1
Bill O'Neill
Trivia is fun right? This book is filled with a ton of interesting random and funny facts for the whole family. Click here to read more!
Kindle Edition
Nicholas C. Rossis
Chock full of helpful suggestions about all phases of writing. If you want to improve your writing, read this book and keep it close for reference!
Kindle Edition
Bill O'Neill
Who doesn't love Trivia? Check out this amazing trivia book packed with trivia for the whole family with quizzes about history, movies, music & more!
Kindle Edition
A. C. Drexel
Losing 20 lbs, becoming a more productive you, mastering a new skill... All this start with small, simple habits. Start developing habits that stick!
Kindle Edition
Tali Carmi
Bryan Collins
Do you want to write a great book faster?Now, it's easy! If you're a writer or you want to become an author, you'll love this practical guide.
Kindle Edition
Piper Lawson
Payton plays by the rules...until cocky CEO Max demands she break them. You'll love this steamy romance. Read now with KU!
Kindle Edition
Ramakrishna Reddy
Get answers to all your questions stopping you from giving a successful presentation
Kindle Edition
Katie Weiser
A career coach's expert guide on how to answer the top 20 interview questions. Turn yourself into a top candidate today!
Kindle Edition
Gary Collins
Trade the suburban lifestyle for a rural one! Find out how to downsize your life, find your private piece of land, and build a self-sustaining home!
Kindle Edition
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Flexibound
Flexibound
Editorial Reviews
“Dangerous…to have on your desk if you have other work to get done….[T]he visuals will draw you in, and the sharpness of the questions some of them attempt to answer—and the efficiency with which they can communicate complex comparisons in a single page—will keep you hooked.” (Omnivoracious)“For those drowning in the digital age’s information glut, Visual Miscellaneum, the new eye-popping book of infographics …makes the perfect antidote. … By turns alarming and humorous in its revelations, it’s a timely, if meandering, look at the state of our world.” ()“...like a Harper’s Index that’s sprung to life....For a book that’s as much about the online universe as it is a product of it, The Visual Miscellaneum is surprisingly timeless....The Visual Miscellaneum is not only required reading, but a book that rewards any number of re-reads.” ()
From the Back Cover
The Visual Miscellaneum is a unique, groundbreaking look at the modern information age, helping readers make sense of the countless statistics and random facts that constantly bombard us. Using cutting edge graphs, charts, and illustrations, David McCandless creatively visualizes the world's surprising relationships and compelling data, covering everything from the most pleasurable guilty pleasures to how long it takes different condiments to spoil to world maps of Internet search terms.
Product details
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Harper D Csm edition (November 10, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-
Product Dimensions:
7.5 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#522,284 in Books ()
Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
NO_CONTENT_IN_FEATURE
Page 1 of 1
Michael Sloan
Learn the secrets of how to apply the strategies of Sun Tzu and Machiavelli to modern living. This book is your ultimate secret weapon!
Kindle Edition
H.C. Goldsmith
Transcribed from journals found after his death, Four Years describes in vivid detail one Navy's medics harrowing tale of survival in World War II.
Kindle Edition
Bill O'Neill
Trivia is fun right? This book is filled with a ton of interesting random and funny facts for the whole family. Click here to read more!
Kindle Edition
A. C. Drexel
Losing 20 lbs, becoming a more productive you, mastering a new skill... All this start with small, simple habits. Start developing habits that stick!
Kindle Edition
Lance T. Stewart
An exhaustive summary,of the major battles, major personalities, and political issues of the Civil War,that brought the US to internal conflict.
Kindle Edition
Bryan Collins
Do you want to write a great book faster?Now, it's easy! If you're a writer or you want to become an author, you'll love this practical guide.
Kindle Edition
Gary Collins
Trade the suburban lifestyle for a rural one! Find out how to downsize your life, find your private piece of land, and build a self-sustaining home!
Kindle Edition
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
Share your thoughts with other customers
Rated by customers interested in
Reference Books
3.4 out of 5 stars
3.4 out of 5 stars
4.0 out of 5 stars
4.0 out of 5 stars
Sports Books
4.3 out of 5 stars
4.3 out of 5 stars
Is this feature helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseI am very disappointed in this book. It has lovely colorful graphics, but they're often poorly labeled (or not labeled at all) so it's impossible to understand what's presented. And there are no references for the "facts" portrayed. In at least two cases I know the presented material to be incorrect or formerly correct but more recently (and I don't mean breaking-news "recently," but known for the last five or more years) found to be wrong.If you want it simply for graphic art appeal, however some of the designs wouldn't work even if the were comprehensible labels and good sources as there's simply no room within or around the shapes to accommodate carrying the information that would be needed.It's also worth noting that some of the graphs (e.g., ones on favorite rock bands) appear to show information from the UK's population and not the USA's.
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseMcCandless is wildly overrated. His data visualizations are unnecessarily gaudy, often poorly labeled, and almost as a rule poorly sourced (pretty much everything was just sourced from wikipedia). I could write a full book criticizing the graphics presented in this book. For the amount of acclaim he receives, I was extremely disappointed in this book. If you're looking for inspiration in designing data visualizations, pick up "The Visual Display of Quantitative Information" by Edward Tufte.Suffice it to say, McCandless is a graphic designer, not a data creative.
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseI am a student of GSAPP at Columbia University. I took a course taught by Professor Laura Kurgen and the studio she taught was Data Visualization. I bought this book to help me further my knowledge in data visualization, but this book does not necessarily show you the how to, in data visualization but is more about info-graphics and provides many examples of making boring data into visually attractive diagrams.
I would recommend this to architecture students who are interested in integrating info-graphics into their portfolios but not to data visualizers.
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseSo much information presented in visual and graphical depictions. You will spend literally hours interpreting the information. It is intriguing and fascinating.
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseThere is a little bit of everything for everyone. The data is shown in a very creative way that compels the reader to study it in more detail. very clever!
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseObviously some printing errors (information was not displayed that should have been), frequently confusing, and questionable about the source material.
Fortunately, I got this at a pretty cheap price so I'm less annoyed.
Yeah, it's colorful, controversial, and thought inspiring but it is clearly not even a reference book.
It is one of the few books that I'm taking to the used book within hours after I opened it up (though to be honest, I should toss it into a paper recycling bin -- it would be a disservice to even allow a person to mistakenly purchase this collection of pages for little more than a momentary misleading distraction.)
Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseIf you like cool facts, fascinating statistics on myriad topics, trivia, and one-of-a-kind books, you should definitely check this out. This book is AMAZING. It is jammed full of interesting and colorful charts, graphs, info-graphics, and similar things. There are so many topics, and a lot of them are very interesting and relevant to everyday life and the things people like to talk about. The author hones in on the compelling data, not just junk facts. This is probably one of the best "fun" books I have ever purchased.One word of warning: There are a few graphs dealing with adult themes, and at least one of them contains info-graphic style depictions of sexual organs. I didn't
but if you are sensitive you should take note. As a conservative Christian, I didn't feel that the contents would be inappropriate for a high schoo but it might earn a PG rating.There is so much to see and process in this book that I have not finished it yet. But the moment I took it out of the Amazon box, I could hardly put it down. Seriously, I stood there and perused the whole book on the spot.
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified PurchaseFascinating stuff ... lots of interesting stats (although from 2012)...However, on the latest Kindle Fire 8" it's not possible to re-size the graphics ... at least in any typical way I am used to.However...I can resize them when viewing the book in the Windows Kindle app...Go figure...
Customer images
Most recent customer reviews
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: , , 
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.&&&Harper Design小说 Fiction &【预订】Knowledge&Is&Beautiful:&A&Visual&Miscellaneum&of&Com...
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:页 数:字 数:印刷时间:开 本:16开纸 张:轻型纸包 装:是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:Y9所属分类:&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读万年深潜宝宝的其它豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&京 东 价:
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务:
重  量:
搭配赠品:
服务支持:
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
Visual Miscellaneum: A Colorful Guide to...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
价 格: 到

iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')

我要回帖

更多关于 visual basic pdf 的文章

随机推荐