孕妇能不能吃嘎啦帮我将以下文字翻译成英文,谢啦

哪位帮我把下面的英文翻译成中文?谢了!
哪位帮我把下面的英文翻译成中文?谢了!
Somewhere, under the sea, weak-finned clown fish Nemo (Alexander Gould) lives with his fretful father, Marlin (Albert Brooks). Smothered by pop's paranoia, he ventures away from the reef, but his dad's dread is justified when a passing diver whisks him away.
Taken to a tank in a Sydney dentists, Nemo meets Gill (Willem Dafoe) and co - friendly fish who dream of escaping to the ocean. Meanwhile, Marlin bumps into a blue tang named Dory (Ellen DeGeneres), and sets out to save his son...
The splendour of natural history hit The Blue Planet is matched by the wit of the script and stars. Barry Humphries has a terrific cameo as a great white shark who's sworn off killing (Remember, fish are friends, not food!), while DeGeneres provides perfect timing and tone as Dory, whose short-term memory loss is a gag that never stops running
某处,在海上,弱翅片小丑鱼尼莫(亚历山大古尔德)生活与他烦躁的父亲,马林(艾伯特布鲁克斯) 。闷死了流行的偏执,他的企业远离礁,但他的父亲的恐惧是有道理的一名路过的潜水员whisks他带走。
采取坦克在悉尼牙医,尼摩符合吉尔(威廉达福)和合作-友好鱼梦想逃避谁的海洋。同时,马林颠簸到蓝汤命名Dory (艾伦德杰尼勒斯) ,并提出了拯救他的儿子...
的辉煌自然历史击中蓝色星球是相应的机智的剧本和星级。巴里哈姆普里斯有一个了不起的宝石作为大白鲨是谁杀害了宣誓就职(请记住,鱼类是朋友,不是食物! ) ,同时提供完善的时间尼勒斯和语调作为Dory ,其短期记忆丧失是插科打诨从未停止运行
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我把以下的翻译成英文,谢谢了?
帮我把以下的翻译成英文,谢谢了?
1.你今天怎么这么早回家啊?
2.今天学校早放学了。
3.她是你姐姐吗?
4.我家就在前面。
5.他们什么时候来啊,10月3号,哦,快到了啊
6.他们是兄弟吗?
7.我只是随便选一个,也不知道对不对。
8.你在跟谁说话啊?
9.你可以停在超市附近吗?然后我可以自己走路去超市。
楼上翻译的不对啊,太多错误啦、
1.你今天怎么这么早回家啊?
Why you come back from school so early today?
2.今天学校早放学了。
The school is finished earlier today.
3.她是你姐姐吗?
Is she your sister?
4.我家就在前面。
My home is right in front of there.
5.他们什么时候来啊,10月3号,哦,快到了啊
When will they come to here? third, October, oh, they will be here soon.
6.他们是兄弟吗?
Are they your brothers?
7.我只是随便选一个,也不知道对不对。
I just decided it randomly, I'm not sure if it's the right one.
8.你在跟谁说话啊?
Who are you talking with?
9.你可以停在超市附近吗?然后我可以自己走路去超市。
Can you park near the supermarket? then I can walk to the supermarket.
1.Why are you home this early today?
2.School ends early today.
3.Is she your older sister?
4.My home is right in front.
5.When are they coming?Third of October,oh,that's very soon.
6.Are they brothers?
7.I just choose one casually,don't know if right or wrong.
8.Who are you talking to?
9.Can you stop near the supermarket?Then I can walk by myself to the supermarket.
其他回答 (2)
1. You have to go home as early as today, so how ah? 2. Today, the school early in school. 3. She is your sister do? 4. My family in front. 5. When do they come to, ah, October 3, oh, ah is coming 6. They are the brother? 7. I just pick any one, do not know right. 8. You are talking to ah? 9. You can stop at the supermarket near here? Then I could walk to the supermarket itself.
1. You have to go home as early as today, so how ah? 2. Today, the school early in school. 3. She is your sister do? 4. My family in front. 5. When do they come to, ah, October 3, oh, ah is coming 6. They are the brother? 7. I just pick any one, do not know right. 8. You are talking to ah? 9. You can stop at the supermarket near here? Then I could walk to the supermarket itself.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家紧急:请大家帮助我将以下内容翻译成英语,谢谢大家!_百度知道
紧急:请大家帮助我将以下内容翻译成英语,谢谢大家!
随着中国市场经济的不断发展,人民生活水平的逐步提高,商品房市场开始繁荣兴盛起来,但与此同时很多问题也就随之出现,其中,不动产业主的法律地位得不到很好的保护便是一个亟待解决的问题,这个问题关系到能否更好地将全体业主组织起来,改变目前业主群体在物业管理中的消极和弱势地位,使物业公司更好地与业主互动并提供更优质的服务。然而,无论是从社会舆论还是从广大不动产业主的切身感受来看,目前中国的业主委员会的生存状况及其作用的发挥都不容乐观。很多住宅区要么就是没有业主委员会,要么就是业主委员会形同虚设,无法切实行使自己的职权。
本文将通过从业主委员会的理论阐述、业主委员会的法律地位比较研究、我国业主委员会法律地位的立法现状和确定我国业主委员会法律地位的建议四个部分,详细加以论述。【关键词】
业主委员会
非法人组织
提问者采纳
[abstract] Along with the China market economy's unceasing development, living standards' gradual enhancement, the commercial housing market starts to be prosperous is prosperous, but are many at the same time the question also along with it appearance, the real estate owner's legal status cannot obtain the very good protection is the question which urgently awaits to be solved, whether does this question relate organizes well all owner, change present owner community in estate management negative and weak trend status, causes the property company to interact well with the owner and to provide a higher quality service. However, regardless of from the public opinion looking from the general real estate owner's personal feeling, at present China's owner committee's survival condition and the function display is unoptimistic. Many residential districts either do not have the owner committee, either is the owner committee exists in name only, is unable to exercise own authority earnestly. this article through from the owner committee's theory will elaborate that the owner committee's legal status comparison research, Our country Owner Committee legal status's legislative present situation and determined Our country Owner Committee legal status the suggestion four parts, detailed elaborate. [key word] The owner committee legal status illegal person organizes
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我把下面的话翻译成英语,谢谢
帮我把下面的话翻译成英语,谢谢 20
感谢上帝让我遇见你,在我16岁那年,在最美的那年。和你在一起很开心。无法忘记你。可爱的女孩。希望你永远开心。你是我心中,最亮最美的那颗星。
麻烦翻译的准确,句子结构正确。
感谢上帝让我遇见你,在我16岁那年,在最美的那年。和你在一起很开心。无法忘记你。可爱的女孩。希望你永远开心。你是我心中,最亮最美的那颗星。
Thank god let me meet you in my 16 years old, which is the most beautiful year. It's very happy to be with you. I can't forget you. Such a lovely girl. Hope you can be happy forever. You are the most shining and beautiful star in my heart.
回答完毕。。。&
Thank god let me meet you, in my age of 16, in the most beautiful that year. And you happy together. Can't forget you. Lovely girl. Wish you happy forever. You are in my heart, the most bright beautiful the star.
其他回答 (1)
感谢上帝让我遇见了你,在我的16岁,最美丽的年华,和你一起快乐。不能忘记你,可爱的女孩,希望你永远快乐。你是我的心,最美丽的那一颗明星
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我把以下文字翻译成英文啊谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我把以下文字翻译成英文啊谢谢
鉴于目前数业务程数据式记录并数据处理条件运营统计适用性及比率使用随提供便于管理员发觉自突洪水涌入信息所困扰淹没由于目前数运行程 序采用数据记录使用计算机进行电处理使用运营统计比率 便候刚桌面堆文字工作难免引起些主管员发脾 气
用google算我需要规英语谢谢
提问者采纳
Since most of the business process, and the way of data to record data processing for the operation condition, therefore, the applicability and ratio of statistics is ready to offer and. Sometimes the management personnel may find themselves by processes, such as floods into information beset and drowned. Since most of stroke sequence is using data records and use electronic computers, therefore, the use of processing operations and ratio is very convenient. Sometimes, to the desktop for just a lot of hard work, the text will cause some executives temper.给点啊o(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)o
提问者评价
还是要谢谢你
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 不用谢 翻译 的文章

随机推荐