谁有2012高考英语听力模拟考场听力材料,mp3的,我是2012年河北高考状元考生,记得内容有短对话,长对话,独白和模拟试题

扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
文件夹内容会因为分享者操作 或审核发生变化
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号
《提醒》6月30日即将清空免费用户文件
尊敬的用户,很抱歉地通知您,微盘于6月30日停止向免费个人用户提供存储服务。()您的文件处于排队等待删除状态,无法进行操作,将于近期删除完毕。感谢您5年来对微盘的支持,此次调整给您带来的不便我们深表歉意。
补充说明:
1、新浪VIP邮箱用户、微博会员及在会员有效期内可继续使用存储服务,文件依然保留。
2、微盘近期将对不良信息进行集中清理,因此全面暂停分享及站内搜索服务至整改结束。
3、若您有疑问,可将问题及您的微博昵称私信至@微盘 ,或者发邮件至,我们将尽快为您处理。2012年12月英语四级听力精练(含音频)―短对话2
来源:  9:43:59 【】 
  12. W: We don’t seem to have a reservation for you, sir. I’m sorry.
  M: But my secretary said that she had reserved a room for me here. I phoned her from the airport this morning just before I got on board the plane.
  Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?  编辑推荐:
文章责编:陶玉良& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 9:04:57)?&&( 15:56:07)?&&( 15:55:12)?&&( 15:53:14)?&&( 15:52:34)?&&( 9:50:55)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
2012年高考英语听力山东卷MP3下载及文本
della1 于发布 l 已有人浏览
2012年高考英语听力mp3真题和MP3下载,供需要参加高考的学生学习
2012年高考英语听力山东卷MP3下载及文本
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
1. M: Excuse me, Madam?
M: How long can I keep the book?
W: For one month. Please make sure you return the book before it&s due.
2. M: Hurry up, Jenny. It&s already seven. We&ll be late for the film.
W: Don&t worry dear, we still have twenty minutes. And it takes us only fifteen minutes to get there. We&ll be there just in time.
3. M: I heard on the radio that it&ll be sunny during the holiday weekend. Maybe we can take a trip to Boston.
W: That sounds great. I&ll call Jane to see if she likes to join us.
4. W: It&s nearly eight. If you want to catch the nine o&clock train, you&d better go now.
M: Don&t worry, I&ll drive to the station.
W: In that case, let me go with you. And you drop me off at the city center. I&ll go to the open market.
5. W: I&m sorry, the cake is late. We&ll be better next time, I promise.
M: Well, I&m sorry too. You have to take it back. The birthday party is over and we don&t need the cake any more.
6. W: Oh, it&s broken! Jacky is not going to be happy when he sees this. It&s his favorite CD, he will tell Mom.
M: Please Kathy, can I borrow ten dollars? I&ll buy him a new one and I will clean up your room.
7. W: How did you like the dishes, Sir?
M: Delicious. Everything was excellent here. Thank you!
W: Do you want some coffee, tea, sir?
M: No. thanks, I&m fine. Ah, just have the bill, please. How much is your service&s charge?
W: Fifteen percent and it&s included in your bill. Thank you very much, sir. We look forward to seeing you again.
M: Sure, good night.
8. W: Can I help you?
M: Yes. My daughter bought this camera here for my wife&s birthday. But it doesn&t work. So I&d like to change it for another one.
W: I see. Let me have a look. Well, we&ll be happy to change it for you. But I am afraid we don&t have another pink one.
M: Oh, what will I do then?
W: Would you like to choose a different color? We do have this camera in black and orange.
M: My wife doesn&t like either of those colors.
W: If you want, we can order another camera just like this one. There wouldn&t be any extra charge for it.
M: That sounds fine. Would you please go ahead and do that?
W: We&d be very happy to, but it&ll take at least a week. Maybe ten days. We&ll call you when it comes then.
M: Thank you very much.
W: You are welcome.
9.& W: Hi, Joe, many people in our department are leaving for Thanksgiving. What are you going to do?
M: I think I&ll just stay at home. I may see some friends and watch a few DVDs. And I probably would go to the Ottawa Car Show. What about you, Ariel? What&s your plan?
W: I am going to do some traveling with my family.
M: Oh, where to?
W: Toronto. And on our way, we&re going to visit my aunt Betty, in Kingston.
M: That&s exciting .How long do you plan to stay?
W: Two days, I have a get-together party with my college friends on the tenth in Toronto. Oh, I&m afraid I&ve got to go now. My husband is waiting for me. And we&ll have to pick up Daniel from school. Have a nice holiday Joe!
M: Thank you. You too.
Where can you look if you want to know how tall the tallest person in the world is or who the oldest person in the world is. There is only one place where you will find all these information. And that&s the Guinness Book of World Records. This morning we have someone from the Guinness Company that produced that famous book. Tomas Manning. &Welcome to the program, Tomas!& &Thanks Sue. It&s a pleasure to be here.& &Perhaps you could start by telling us where the idea for the book came from?& &Well it was first suggested in the early 1950s. Sir Hugh Beaver, the Managing director of Guinness, was out shooting birds with some friends. A bird flew away so quickly that no one was able to shoot it. Sir Hugh wondered whether this bird was the fastest bird in Europe. And it wasn&t the fastest. He wondered what it was. & &So I suppose he went to the nearest library to look for the information and he couldn&t find it?& &Yeah, that&s exactly what happened. And this made Sir Hugh think there must be other people in the same situation who wanted this kind of information. He thought that, like himself, people would be interested in finding facts about the records to satisfy their curiosity.& &So the idea for a book of records was born. And when did the first book come out?&& A few years later, in 1955. So to answer your first question: the tallest person in the world is 231.7cm tall. And the oldest person is Jeanne &L& Calment who was born in February, 1875.& &They are also some rather strange records on their torments&& &Yeah, that&s right. Did you know, Sue, that the shortest time that taking&&
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
高考英语排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼大家都在看
第2讲 高考英语听力:短对话独家解密之长选项
 大家都喜欢
 最受关注的热门栏目
视频集介绍
国家/地区:
视频简介:评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 2012年河北高考状元 的文章

随机推荐