Air Port adobe air有什么用用

Venice gondolier sun ( May 28, 2006 )------分隔线----------------------------
(一) 由于各方面情况的调整与变化,本网所提供的信息仅供参考,并不意味赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,相关信息敬请以权威部门公布的信息为准。
(二) 本网注明来源为其他媒体的稿件均为转载稿,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容等问题请在30日内与本网联系。邮件:
关注网_今日关注_每天都在关注热点!
  air port - 必应 词典美 英 un.风口;气门飞机场;航空港;航空站网络舷窗;通气口un.1.气门飞机场2.风口3.航空港4.航空站1.气门飞机场2.风口3.航空港4.航空站机场二级词汇笔记:》 ... air plane 飞机 air port 机场 air ship 飞船 4: ... |2.风口铁路词汇3 - drj08的日志 - 网易博客 ... 排风道 air exhausting duct 风口 air port 空气预冷装置 air precooler ... |3.航空港地理专业词汇英语翻译(A-C) ... air pollution monitoring 大气污染观测 air port 航空港 air pressure 气压 ... |4.舷窗船舶专业词典.xls ... 1129 空气螺桨 aerial propeller 1132 舷窗,通汽口 air port 1133 空气喷射压力 air injection pressure ... |5.航空站港口的单词_百度知道 ... port of entry 输入港 air port 航空港, 航空站 autonomous port 自治港 ... |6.飞机场喜欢《新概念英语第一册语法及单词注释》就回复... ... bus stop: 公共汽车站/ air port: 飞机场 / by train: 乘火车 ... |7.通气口材料英语 - 豆丁网 ... air permeability 透气性 air port 通气口 air pressure 气压 ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,风口,气门飞机场,航空港,航空站,舷窗,通气口类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1. are
blinders for air
particular
to Heathrow
right 9. of Sea
port .必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典© 2016 Microsoft用括号中的词改写以下句子1)We must be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening(have to)2)I think she is about 30years old (must)3)He must come to the air port before10o'clock(hai gt to)4)Must you tell everyone our secrets?(have to)5)I think he is stupid to wear clothes like that!(must)将下列句子变成一般疑问句1)We had dinner at a restaurant last night2)Frank has a shower every morning3)Our teacher has got many books in his study4)Ians has already had lunch5)Frank and Jane always have a walk before breakfast
旧人旧城丶迻m
用括号中的词改写以下句子1)We must be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening(have to)We have to be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening2)I think she is about 30years old (must)I think she must be 30 years old3)He must come to the air port before10o'clock(hai gt to)He has got to come to the air port before 10 o'clock4)Must you tell everyone our secrets?(have to)Do you have to tell everyone our secrets?5)I think he is stupid to wear clothes like that!(must)I think he must be stupid to wear clothes like that!将下列句子变成一般疑问句1)We had dinner at a restaurant last nightDid you have dinner at a restaurant last night?2)Frank has a shower every morningDoes Frank have a shower every morning?3)Our teacher has got many books in his studyHas your teacher got many books in his study?4)Ians has already had lunchHas Ian already had lunch?5)Frank and Jane always have a walk before breakfast Do Frank and Jane always have a walk before breakfast?希望能够帮到楼主
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用括号中的词改写以下句子1)We must be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening(have to)We have to be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening2)I think she is about 30years old (must)I think she...
We have to be at the theater by 7 o'clock this evening.I think she must be about 30 years old.He has to come to the airport before10 o'clock.
扫描下载二维码New destinations:
Reykjavík, Rimini (airBaltic), Tel Aviv (Wizz air). New airlines: Vueling (Barcelona), Aegean Airlines (Athens)
Estimated time
Flight number
Brussels/Charleroi
Moscow/Sheremetyevo
Dusseldorf
London/Stansted
GETTING TO THE AIRPORT

我要回帖

更多关于 微博air怎么用 的文章

随机推荐