灌篮高手 英语高手进

高中英语高手进_百度知道
高中英语高手进
She was just begning to understand the world .” The woman says.And she believed that her firsthand experience could be the truth . He was taking away her only tool for knowing and was providing her with no substitute(替代), perhaps. “I remember feeling small and frighten , however, which can be discovered only through scientific methord . The professor. I dropped
the course the afternoon, and I haven’t gone near science since, as inviting his students to start an exciting voyage into an unknowns world invisible(无形的)to the eye , the women
could guess what the professor had in mindTwenty years later, said that it was , “and I did the only thing I could do. He saw himself. But the seventeen-year-old girl could not accept or even hear the invitation
提问者采纳
however。但是17岁的姑娘当时无法接受甚至对这种邀请充耳不闻,而没有提供相应的替代手段。她才刚刚开始认知这个世界, said that it was这句不理解,中文文笔不太好,就像是邀请学生们踏入一个肉眼无法看见的世界,一段令人振奋的旅程,你参考下吧。教授正剥夺她认知的唯一手段,唯一能做的就是当天下午就退出这个课程。她认为自己亲身经验才是真实的,采用意译多点,就采纳吧。20 年以后上面这段话。去体会一个只有通过科学方法才能认知的世界。教授认为自己在做的事。The professor。觉得OK,并且此后都对科学敬而远之’,姑娘大概能猜透当时教授心里的想法。姑娘说‘我记得当时感觉很渺小并且惶恐
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
二十年后,这位女士能够猜得到当时那位教授在想什么。或许,他把自己所做的当成是一种邀请,邀请学生们开启一段激动人心的旅程,在旅程中他们将深入到一个人眼看不见的未知世界,而这个世界只能通过科学方法才能发现。但是这位十七岁的女孩当时没能接受这样的邀请,甚至连收也没收到。她才刚刚开始了解这个世界。她认为自己的直接体验就是这个世界的真实。然而那位教授却说这是错误的。他把女孩唯一的认知工具给拿走了,而且还没有给她提供一个替代品。“我记得当时自己很无力也很害怕,”这位女士说,“我能做的唯一的事,就是把那天下午的课给拉下,在那之后,我再也没走近过科学。”
这个不是我翻译的,在网上找到的看到不错,借用过来的,下面的是原地址
参考资料:.cn/s/blog_6...
20年后,这个女人(楼主写错了吧,应该是the woman不然上下文逻辑不通)能够猜出老师脑袋里(当时)所想的事情。也许他将自己视为正在邀请他的学生们展开一段前往一个肉眼所看不见的只能被科学手段所发现的未知世界的激动人心之旅。但是,这个17岁的女孩不能接收甚至听到这个邀请。她只是刚刚开始认识这个世界,并且对她的第一手经验深信不疑。然而老师也这么说。他正将她唯一的求知工具拿走而不给她任何替代。“我深深记得那种渺小和恐惧的感觉”,这个女人说到,“我做了我仅能做的事情。那个下午我放弃了这门课程,从此我没再走进过科学”。
这段文字是借叙述故事批判了一位自以为是的教师将一位女学生的求知兴趣扼杀的事情,我翻译的“听到”两个字其实是通感的修辞手法,也可以翻做充耳不闻,如果楼主能...
Twenty years later, the woman could guess what the professor had in mind. He saw himself, perhaps, as inviting his students to start an exciting voyage into an unknown world invisible(无形的)to the eye, which can be discovered only through scientific methods. But the seventeen-year-old girl could not accept or even hear the invitation. She was just beginning to understand the world. And she believed that her firsthand experience could be the truth . The professor, however, said that it was wrong. he was taking away her only tool for knowing and was providing her with no substitute(替代). “I remember feeling small and frightened,” the women says, ...
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进...问两组词的区别...Anthropomorphism和personification,它们的区别在哪里?用法有什么不同?fable和allegory呢?区别是什么?
血刃星辰q74
第一个是一种观点,认为动物/神祗具有与人类类似的感情行为等,后者是拟人fable主要多地运用动物作为其中的角色而含有一些道理、哲理之类,allegory则可以含有宗教政治道德等多方面的隐含意义而不局限于思想道德教育,且不一定以动物为其中角色.BTW fable也可以指神话等
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
拟人(Personification)是指把物(包括物体、动物、思想或抽象概念)拟作人,使其具有人的外表、个性或情感的这样的修辞手段。拟人可以通过形容词、动词或名词表现出来。拟人论(anthropomorphism)是将非人的事物比拟作人并赋予它们包括心理特点在内的人类的特征的理论。...
《美国传统词典》对anthropomorphism的解释是:Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.(拟人论,拟人观:赋予无生命的物体,动物或自然现象以人的动机,特征或行动)对personif...
扫描下载二维码英语高手请进,4.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier ____________similar quality products at a much lower price.A.offers B.to offerC.offering D.offered5.A large quantity of our chairs are being exported to Europe ____________than that quoted in our fax of Jan.20.A.for a higher price B.at higher priceC.for a price higher D.at a price higher 7.An offer is a promise to supply goods on the terms and conditions ____________.A.state B.to stateC.stating D.stated9.The main reason we should learn letter-writing is ____________ by studying the rules and practicing the skills of letter-writing,we can learn to write proper letters.A.why B.thatC.what D.∕10.The written word stands as a permanent record of precisely ____________ was communicated on a specific date.A.that B.whichC.what D.as12.____________you be prepared to reduce your price,we might come to terms.A.If B.ShouldC.Unless D.Provided13.To accept the prices you quoted ____________ us little profit on our sales.A.means to leave B.mean leavingC.means leaving D.mean to leave14.Judging from our experience in marketing our garden products in Australia,____________ that they will soon become quick-selling products in your market.A.we are confident B.it is confident C.it is sure D.we have confidence in15.It is the buyers’ responsibilities to ask for the necessary documents such as the____________ and the insurance policies to satisfy certain regulations.A.lading bills B.bills of ladings C.bill of ladings D.bills of lading 17.It is ____________ to see the settlement of the dispute in a peaceful way.A.great satisfactory B.great a satisfactionC.a great satisfaction D.great satisfactions18.Completely satisfied with the achievements,____________ to reward all of his employees.A.the president decide B.it was decided C.it decided D.the president decided19.The prize will be awarded to____________wins the contest.A.whomever B.whoeverC.whichever D.whatever 20.We have neither time ____________ the construction of such a dam.A.have nor money for B.nor have money forC.nor money for D.not have money for是06年 7 月 外贸英语写作的选择题咯,自己做了答案但不肯定希望英语好的人能做一做,还有08年8.We shall be glad if you will _____ the matter at once and let us know the reason for the delay.A.look on B.look for C.look after D.look into9.It was last Friday _____ she and I met for lunch.A.which B.thatC.when D.where10.I ’m sure it is _____ who usually answers the telephone.A.her B.themC.she D.they12.Curricula _____ currently being developed in office technologies.A.are B.isC.were D.was13._____,one must obtain permission.A.Before started the project B.Before start the project C.Before the project starting D.Before starting the project 14.Their prices is not so competitive _____.A.as you B.as yourC.as yours D.as your’s15.The contract,whose stipulations have been negotiated overthe past six months,_____ to be signed this week.A.was B.isC.were D.are 还有2题在我的另外的提问,
RosE情义砩獛°
4.C 现在分词offering作定语修饰supplier. 5.D 以.的价格 at the price of . higher than ...后置修饰price 7.D terms and conditions与state是被动关系. 9.B 表语从句中一般不省略that 10.C 12.B 在条件状语从句中,如果有were, should, had,可以把连词if 省去,把 were, should, had 放在句首,构成条件意义.例如: Should it rain tomorrow, what would you do? 万一明天下雨,你怎么办? 13.C mean to do 打算做某事 mean leaving 意味着 14.A 伴随状语用主动,说明主语是人. 所以是we are confident that... have confidence in sth 15.D bill of lading 提货单,复数应加在bill上 17.C great 是形容词,不修饰satisfactory 形容词前有such 和so时,great 才能提到冠词前面 18.D 用了satisfied,说明主语是人 A要变为the president decides 19.B 任何一个,又是作主语,所以选WHOEVER 20.C neither.or.. 连接两个名词have 省略08年8.Dlook into sth 调查某事9.Bit was ...that..强调句,省略后,原句仍然是完整的句子10.Cit is...who...成分在句中作主句所以选she11.B没人知道任何有关他迟到的原因.否定句用anything12.BCurricula单数 currently表示现在13.D前后主语一致,one和start是主动关系14.Cas yours=as your price 名词性物主代词,省略后面的名词15.B非限制性定语从句,整个句子主语是contract,时间是this week.所以谓语是is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A. offersA. for a higher priceD. stated A. why B. whichC. UnlessC. means leaving D. we have confidence in D. great satisfactions
D. the president decided B. whoever C. nor money for
4,Coffering,该句完整的是supplier (who is )offering做定语成份修饰supplier,如果用offers 从句中两个谓语动词5,Dat a price higher,(at a price)是固定搭配,完整句型为at a price which is higher同样是定语从句省略了连词和be动词,这是很常见的at a price通常...
A. A. D. A.B.
D. D. B. C.
扫描下载二维码英语高手请进翻译:send orders to the muscles of the arms,hit th eball back with great speed,have deep effect on one'scharacter,cooperate with other team member,判断球的方向与速度,用脑力劳动,保持体格健康,(胜不骄,败不馁)
(大脑)把命令传输到手臂的肌肉并快速地打回球发挥个人的重要作用(同时要注意)与其他队员的合作
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语高手进.急!好者+100分假如我要买东西,这家商店的东西我不喜欢,可售货员就是要让我买,可我就是不想买,我应该用英语怎么说?5句以上.中文+英文,例如:这个样式我不喜欢.
我只是看看..越新奇越好!谢谢啦,好者+100分.(勿忘要中文和英文)
这个样式我不喜欢.I don't like this style.我只是看看.I'm just looking around.或只说Just looking around.我不喜欢这种颜色.I don't like the color.太贵了,旁边一家店便宜多了.It's too expensive.It's much cheaper in the next store.我很喜欢,但我没带钱.I like it a lot,but I don't have any money on me.或钱不够.I don't have enough money.我得回家听老婆的意见.I have to go home and ask for my wife's advice.我再去别家看看.For this,I'd also like to check other stores.这个东西我家里已经有了.I already have a same one at home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
COULD I JUST CHOOSE WHAT I LIKE?IT IS I THAT AM BUYING CLOTHES.你能让我按照我的意愿选么,你要弄清楚,是我在买东西ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ME TO BUY SOMETHING?THEN I WON'T BE SO POLITE,WHAT I WOULD DO IS ROBBING EVERYTH...
例如:这个样式我不喜欢。
我只是看看。i don't like this style, i just have a look at it2.我还没有决定,谢谢你
i'm not going to buy it,but thanks all the same3.我想这件给我奶奶穿才合适
i believe this style...
It's too expensive.这玩意太贵啦。指着自己的耳朵摆摆手说:I have been
deaf for many years
我已经聋了好多年啦
( 这样不管他说什么,你都不用理他了)
please, don't follow me around.拜托别老是跟着我I'm just looking.我只是看看Sorry, (but) I don't like this one.对不起我不喜欢这个This is not what I want.这不是我想要的Well, Thanks. I’d like to see something more...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手 英语 的文章

随机推荐