Battel_ship视频的单词是什么的意思是什么??

ship date的用法和样例:
Follow the country code with a space and the ship date.
在国家编码之后输入一个空格和送件日期。
Please inform us of the shipping date.
请通知我们装船的日期。
Can you change the shipping date on out order?
你能不能改一下我们的出货日期?
Could you reconfirm the shipping date for me?
您能替我再确定一下运送日期吗?
We should copy Production Team with Proforma Invoices, so that they can follow up the ship date by their own.
我们应该复制一份形式发票给生产组,这样他们可以自己跟踪出货时间。
To do this, you apply a criterion to the ship date field of your Last Order query.
为此,请向“上一个订单”查询的“发货日期”字段应用一个条件。
ship date的海词问答与网友补充:
ship date的相关资料:
相关词典网站:air-ship的中文意思
沪江词库精选air-ship是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释。
同义词:,。
transport (cargo) by air
n. 空气密封
adj. 进气口
adj. 防空的
adj. 空气压力的
a. 热心航空的,喜欢飞行的,爱搭飞机旅行的
a. 航空邮政的
vt. 以航空邮寄
n. 航空邮件
2016air-ship是什么意思由沪江网提供。dealership
英['di:l???p]
美['dil?r???p]
n. 代理商;代理权
The car dealership did brisk business this weekend, selling over 50 vehicles.
这家汽车经销商在这个周末业绩极佳,卖了五十多部车。
He is a Ford dealership in San Francisco.
在旧金山,他是一个福特汽车的代理商。
Their company has just won the dealership for Rolls-Royce.
他们公司刚刚赢得了劳斯莱斯的代理权。
You know we have the biggest dealership in Canada.
我们在加拿大有最大的代理权。
1.a business established or operated under an authorization to sell or distribute a company's goods or services in a particular area
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.You know we have the biggest dealership in Canada.
我们在加拿大有最大的代理权。
2.He is a Ford dealership in San Francisco.
在旧金山,他是一个福特汽车的代理商。
3.Their company has just won the dealership for Rolls-Royce.
他们公司刚刚赢得了劳斯莱斯的代理权。
4.The car dealership did brisk business this weekend, selling over 50 vehicles.
这家汽车经销商在这个周末业绩极佳,卖了五十多部车。
5.Eileen Byrne, the restaurant's 59-year-old owner, says: 'The site was previously part of a car dealership, and the owner bought a disused DC-3 plane, which sat alongside the building.
这架麦当劳的主人,59岁的艾琳o伯恩说,“这个地方曾经是一家汽车经销行的,商行老板买下了退役的DC-3飞机,就停在大楼旁。
好文推荐:ship by是什么意思_ship by在线翻译_ship by什么意思_ship by的意思_ship by的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
ship by是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
ship by是什么意思 ship by在线翻译 ship by什么意思 ship by的意思 ship by的翻译 ship by的解释 ship by的发音 ship by的同义词 ship by的反义词
ship byship by 网络解释1. 铁路运送& & ship by air 空运 | ship by rail 铁路运送 | ship calculations 造船设计ship by 网络例句1. This is the ship by which I went to Shanghai. & &这是我去上海所乘坐的船。2. I think it more comfortable to go there by ship. & &我认为与那个人谈话是无益的。3. This is the ship by which I went to Shanghai. & &这就是我去上海所乘坐的船。4. This is the ship by which we went to Japan. & &这是我们去日本乘坐的船。5. E.g. This is the ship by which I went to Shanghai. & &这是我去上海所乘坐的船。6. I want to go by ship . & &我想乘船去。7. You can go by ship which/that is over there. & &你可以乘船去,船就在那儿。ship by 情景会话1. International Trade-Shipping-(国际贸易-运输)&&A: Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.&&&&&&哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。&&B: This is Kevin Lee speaking.&&&&&&我是李凯文。&&A: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.&&&&&&嗨。我是海伦.派克。&&B: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?&&&&&&早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?&&A: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?&&&&&&我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?&&B: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.&&&&&&我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。&&A: How much of it do you want shipped by air?&&&&&&您想要空运多少数量呢?&&B: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.&&&&&&一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。&&A: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?&&&&&&好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?&&B: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.&&&&&&事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。&&A: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.&&&&&&好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。&&B: That would be great.&&&&&&那样很好。&&A: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.&&&&&&我不确定海运的时间表。&&B: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.&&&&&&不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。&&A: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.&&&&&&好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。&&B: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.&&&&&&很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。ship by是什么意思,ship by在线翻译,ship by什么意思,ship by的意思,ship by的翻译,ship by的解释,ship by的发音,ship by的同义词,ship by的反义词,ship by的例句,ship by的相关词组,ship by意思是什么,ship by怎么翻译,单词ship by是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 free alongside ship是什么意思
沪江词库精选free alongside ship是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: (启运地)船边交货价格
FAS (Free alongside ship)
装运港边交货价
Free alongside ship - FAS: Applies to goods delivered alongside a specified ship at the quay or in lighters.
(启运地)船边交货价格(FAS):船靠码头后或在驳船上交货的价格。
Free on quay - FOQ; free on wharf - FOW: Same as free alongside ship (FAS)
码头交货价(简写为FOQ或FOW):与船边交货价(简写为FAS)相同。
设备状态地址
设备跨越,设备跨展
设备空间,存储空间
设备源程序
设备服务任务
设备服务程序
2016free alongside ship是什么意思由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 视频的单词是什么 的文章

随机推荐