初一my vacationn作文

MY vacation作文400字_小学生作文500字
欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!
热点话题: |
>>MY vacation作文400字_小学生作文500字
MY vacation
Do you think everyone enjoys their vacation?Some people does,but others does not.My deam is visit to Benjing,because I think Beijing is a good place to visit.Last summer vacation,my deam come true,I went to Beijing with my famliy,so my last vacation was happy as for me.
What great weather ,ti was sunny and hot all day,so we swam at pool,we had great fun playing in the water,After it,Iwant to the Palace Museum with my father,the Palace Museumis very famous in world,so there were really interesting but king of crowded,Ithink I can learn about Chinese history there.
Than,we visited the Great Wall,there was very beautiful,we took many photos there,it was 9 o'clock in the evening,so we walked back to the hotel,we were lots of tired but we were also happy.
After morning,the weather was rainy,we went shoping,I bount clothes for my good friend,the clothes were very beautiful but king of expensive,and shops were also crowded,I don't like there.It was time to have for lunch,we ate Beijing Duck,it was delicious,that made me feel very happy.
Afternoon,we want to Tian'an Men Square ,but I don't like there,Ithink it's boring.I spent boring day.
It was my last summer vacation,where do you want to go on vacation? If you want to eat Beijing Duck,you can go to Beijing.I hope you have a good time.
My Vacation PlansWe are going to have a vacation.It has 25 days off.I will tell you about my vacation plan.My mother often asks me get good grades.I am very distress.If I have ...
Today is Friday.This weekend is coming.I am planningmy vacation.I am taking a relaxing vacation.I am visting my grandparents with my mother in the beautiful countryside.I think...
My Summer VacationBy Mei Fang,Class2,Grade6,Affiliated Primary School of Zhejiang UniversityThe spring semester ended and we began our summer vacation.During my holiday,I ...
My summer vacation was fantastic!I went to swimming and went tofishing.We play tennis erey day.We had a picnic and ate chocolate.one day,we visited a museum.In summer vacation,...
This summer vacation is very happy.On June twenty eight,my father and my mother and I go to my old home Yunxiao.Yunxiao is very good county.On July,my father and I go to my ...
《MY vacation》后几篇作文
相关作文专题推荐
今日作文阅读榜
网友推荐的作文
作文推荐榜
对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:I remembered my last summer vacation. My family and I went to see my grandparents in the countryside. The air there is fresh, and the weather there was good, too.I went to the mountains and went fshing with my grandfather. And I went swimming with my cousin. My grandmother cooked delicious food for us every day. We had a great time.试题分析:本书面表达是有关一次郊游的,书写时首先我们应该确定用第一人称;由于是上周,所以应该用过去时。写作时,注意句型和短语的应用,应该符合英语的表达习惯和语法结构。另外,还应该注意提示信息。点评:书写本文时应该,注意交代清楚郊游的时间,地点,人物,以及感受。特别是写感受,应该深刻。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
以“这就是我”为题写一篇80—100词左右的自我介绍。要求: 1、从前的我…… ;2、现在的我…… ;3、参考词汇:used to , but now(提示:从外貌,性格,爱好兴趣,活动等方面介绍。)提示:1. 要有表明自己观点的句子。2. 书写工整,句式规范,条理清楚,标点符号使用正确。3. 短文中应包括提示内容,可适当发挥,但不能出现真实的人名、地名。
根据提示写一篇不少于60个词的短文:(15分)提示:1.我的朋友Tom来自美国,所以他会说英文,也会说一点汉语。2.他喜欢拉小提琴,他认为那很令人放松(relaxing)。3.他每天七点去上学,中饭在学校吃,放学后会去踢足球。4.他每天晚饭后必须洗碗,要上学的晚上不能看电视。周末还得打扫自己的房间。5.他的爸爸在学校教数学,每天坐地铁上班;他妈妈在银行(bank)上班,每天走路去上班。可自由发挥。 My friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请以Homes in the future为题,写一篇短文提示词汇:cool in winter, warm in summer, robot, everyone’s& home , do housework , clean houses, wash clothes , cook& the meal , look after children and old people,& tell children stories要求:1.&条理清楚、意思连贯、语句通顺、标点正确。&& 2.& 60词以上。
书面表达假入你是凯特,非常喜欢音乐,大部分空闲时间都花在音乐上面。请你以 I like music 为题,写一篇70词左右的短文。要求至少写出你喜欢音乐的三个原因。I like music very much . I spend most of my free time on music. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
根据要求完成小作文,词数30词。每个人都有最好的朋友,假如王林是你最好的朋友,请从性格、外貌、爱好等方面介绍他。
书面表达(15分)假如你是星星商店的老板,请根据图示为自己的商店写一则广告。
书面表达(满分15分).假设你叫Chen Rui,今年14岁,是洋浦中学九(3)班的一名学生。你家有四口人---父母,哥哥和你。爸爸是一名警察,喜欢看电视和吃苹果;妈妈是一名英语老师,喜欢看书和吃蔬菜;哥哥是一名医生,喜欢踢足球和吃鸡肉;你最喜欢的科目是语文。你有一个幸福的家。参考词汇:Yangpu Middle School, chicken, vegetable内容: 1.根据所给提示,以“My family”为题用英语写一篇介绍家庭成员的短文。2.必须包含所给提示,不用逐句翻译,可适当拓展。3.语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范。4.70词左右,开头已经给出,不计入词数。
假设你是李华(Li Hua),请你首先介绍一下你自己,然后再介绍一下你的一个美国朋友Peter。我是李华,出生在镇江(Zhenjiang),13岁,在七年级2班。我每天早上7:00 去学校。每天有7节课。我一个星期上学五天。我的朋友Peter 来自美国,现住在镇江。他擅长打篮球和游泳。他是阅读俱乐部的一员。他每天骑自行车上学,他喜欢美术课和电脑课。他很有礼貌而且乐于助人。我们是好朋友。具体要求:1、请按所给提示进行写作,可适当发挥;2、文中不得出现真实校名及姓名;3、不少于70词;4、语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!初二my vacation作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二my vacation作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢英语作文My vacation请根据下面的提示,以My vacation为题,写一篇70词左右的英语短文.提示:When and where did you go?How was the weather that day?What did you do there How was your vacation?My vacation ------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------&初一简单的过去式周末作文.&
Last summer holiday,l went to Beijing.It was quite hot.There are many good places,such us the Great Wall,the summer palace and the Forbidden City.I saw many foreigners taking photos on the Great Wall .Many kids climbed the Great Wall without the help of their parents.I think their parents were proud of them.At last,l succeed in climbing at the top of the Great Wall.So I was excited.In addition to,there were many delicious snacks in Beijing.l think Beijing is worth a visit.亲,这绝对是原创的!如果满意的话,请采纳我哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作...
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文:my summer vacation
  My summer vacation this year went to Wuhan Han River in Xiangfan.Swimming there people with swimming circle, because there is a depth of 60 meters, where there is a diving platform.Some small children lined up in an orderly one by one.Look at!They play more fun ah.I took the swim ring and my father came to the river in the middle.Now look down.It is so deep.I'm river middle was amused, but I was very afraid.
& & & &相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 初一my vacation 的文章

随机推荐