篮球公园20121005再见系列英文主题曲是什么

【科普SM】永恒的经典!CCTV5篮球公园乔丹公牛特辑完整版_再见别再见吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:965贴子:
【科普SM】永恒的经典!CCTV5篮球公园乔丹公牛特辑完整版
这双公牛五跟一个老外...
103 70年代以来的NBA其...
转自虎扑 北京时间6月5...
为什么总有人会认为ex的...
RT 事实却非如此
日,奥尼尔...
90年代,本是一个巨人...
乔帮主好啊啊啊啊
挽?????
求视频地址
一款真正“球迷做给球迷”的足球类游戏!
跪,谁挖我的坟
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴篮球公园6月3号播的再见湖人中的英文歌曲插曲 不是Coming Home啊 、、~_百度知道
篮球公园6月3号播的再见湖人中的英文歌曲插曲 不是Coming Home啊 、、~
提问者采纳
就是它 打堵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
开头的第一首歌名是:Coming Home 歌手是:Diddy - Dirty第二首歌名是:Never Say Goodbye 歌手是里面有两首背景音乐
Coming Home
never say goodbye
是个男的唱的
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6月4号《篮球公园》“再见湖人”时播的哪首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
6月4号《篮球公园》“再见湖人”时播的哪首英文歌叫什么?
歌曲名:Bad Boy Good歌手:Anjali World所属专辑:Bad Boy Good I know you trouble I love how it feelsGot me like oh my goshMaybe it's wrong but the feeling is realGot me like oh my goshBoy it's the way that you looking, babeGot me like oh my goshI see a change in your player waysGot you like, likeCrazy, I got you going crazyWant you to be my babyBoy I can change your life, your life, yeahCrazy, I got you going crazyHow you've been acting latelyI've been all over your mindI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy good, good ...I can make a bad boy good, good ...Oh you a rebel and got me on fireGot me like oh my goshTruth good is better with a little spiceGot me like oh my goshBaby I know that you sprung off babyActing like oh my goshSomething about all this chemistryI got you like, likeCrazy, I got you going crazyWant you to be my babyBoy I can change your life, your life, yeahCrazy, I got you going crazyHow you've been acting latelyI've been all over your mindI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy good, good ...I can make a bad boy good, good ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
  What if my son stares with a face like my own   And says he wants to be like me when he's been a long time coming   Lot of fights! (a better man)   Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)   回家   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我, lot of bottles   Lot of cars,嘿;, drove me crazy   Drove me away than embraced me   Forgave me for all of my shortcomings   Welcome to my homecoming   Yeah it'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39,从未感到自己如此强大   (宝贝, get the math I's what made me, I'll be better in the morn&#39, the dreams are for you   I hear &quot,   Viso blocks It&#39, its harder to be Sean   What if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (   Another lie that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belong   I'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39,我觉得他们在唱给我听   另一天的另一个黎明   另一个ve forgiven my mistakes   I'A house is Not a Home&m coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they'cause we&#39, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)   And here I stand。    歌词;ve forgiven my mistakes   I'm coming   &m coming homeTell the World that I'The Tears of a Clown&quot,琐事   如此多的车;;t make up for it or conceal it   But you deal with it and you keep ballin't No Stopping Us Now&quot,我讨厌这首歌   当你爱的人离家出走时;ve been really in love   But we'm coming home   Tell the World that I't stop   We back cruising through Hm coming home   Tell the World I&#39, play ball and we keep ballin'm coming home   Tell the World I've forgiven my mistakes   I&#39,使我疯狂   原谅我所有的错   请欢迎我回家   是啊;s time to make your house your home   Pm coming home,梦想因你而在   我听到了“小丑的眼泪”   我痛恨那首歌   当音乐响起;   I hate that song I feel like they talking to me when it comes on   Another day another Dawn Another Ks grown   Sh-t,该怎么办)   我怎样回答,当sean更难   要是双子问我为什么不和他们的妈妈结婚我又该如何(见鬼;m coming home   Tell the World I&#39, come on   I'm coming home I&#39, lot of downsMade it back,   I hate this song Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone   And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it   And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it   But oyu felt it and still feel it   And money can&#39,   I love that song   Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong   I thought I told y&#39, I'all that we won&#39! But I aint finished growing   Another night the inevitible prolongs   Another day another Dawn Just tell Taneka and Taresha I'Ain&#39, lot of ups,这是给你指明的(灯火)   而你,我爱这首歌   每次响起都使我觉得自己强大无比   我认为我告诉你所有   我们不会停止   正是这拯救了我:   I&#39,   yeah I never felt so strong(I'm coming homeI't try   And if you with me put your hands high(put your hands high)   If you ever lost a light before,见到你真好   当俱乐部的灯光亮起我该怎么做   当puff很容易?   要是我的儿子用和我同样的容颜凝视我   说要和我一样我又该如何   见鬼;m coming Back where Im coming home   Tell the World that I&#39, a better man,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   “这不能结束我们”,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   是啊;   Pour out some liquor,m coming homeI&#39  Coming Home  Coming Home 是Diddy-Dirty Money在2010年的火热单曲,伤疤, this ones for you And you,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   “房子并不意味着家”, I&#39,我回来了)   我感觉没什么我不能做到的   如果你和我同在就高举你的双手   (高举双手)   如果你曾迷失过方向!)How do Im coming home,如此多的变数   让他回来, lot of scars, damn,   Baby we&#39,时光如梭   如此多的吵闹,那还是家吗   但是金钱并不能弥补或消除它   宝贝 我们生活在罪恶中因为我们爱的深切   我们又像朋友   你在家中只是个过客   是时候把它变成你的家了   拿起你的电话吧   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我;ve been living in sin 's nothing that I can'm coming   &ve been living as friends   So you&#39!我还不够成熟   又是无眠的长夜   另一天的另一个黎明   只是告诉塔妮莎和塔瑞莎我早上会好些   继续延续着另一个谎言   我需要回到属于我的地方   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我,我丢了我的狗   而如今站在你面前的是个全新的我   感谢上帝   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我;ve been a guest in your own home It'm gone   What am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on Its easy to be   Pm back baby)   I feel like there&#39,回到本应属于我的地方
提问者评价
其他5条回答
歌曲 never say
歌手是martin nievera
另外弱弱的提醒下楼主
6月4日没有篮球公园
是3日晚上的,,
歌曲:《Dreaming My Way Home》歌手:Barbara Kessler下载: /...&lm=-1
Coming Home 歌手是:Diddy - Dirty.
COMING HOME
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答