I think so.Come back next w___.初中首字母填空空

解析试题背后的真相
当前位置: >
> 根据句意及首字母提示填空。1. I want to got to a m_______ with my friend next e...
根据句意及首字母提示填空。
1. I want to got to a m_______ with my friend next evening. 2. Liu Dehua is a very well-known a_______ in Hong Kong. 3. I like Beijing Opera b_______. 4. What do you usually do on w_______? 5. My f_______ actress is Li Bingbing.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1. movie& 2. actor& 3. best &4. weekends &5. favorite
马上分享给同学
据好范本试题专家分析,试题“根据句意及首字母提示填空。1. I want to got to a m_______ wi..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组,可数名词(单数名词,复数名词),副词的比较级,副词的最高级&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
单词、词组可数名词(单数名词,复数名词)副词的比较级,副词的最高级
根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。初中单词节选100例:1dryadj干的,干燥的2ill& adj 病的3hope& v 希望4composition& n 作文作品5 remember& v 记起,想起6 were& v 动词be(are)的过去式7 bit& n 一点儿,小片8 a bit& phr. 一点儿9 healthy& adj 健康的,健壮的10 grow up& phr. 成长,长大11 visit& v 参观,访问,拜访12 ago& adv 以前13 the day before yesterday& phr 前天14 enjoy& v 喜欢,享受...乐趣15 world& n 世界16 at the same time& phr. 同时17 a moment ago& phr. 刚才18 just now& phr. 不久以前,刚才19 reply& n & v 答复,回答20 by the way& phr. 顺便说,顺便问一下21 match& n 比赛,竞赛22 cold& adj 冷的,寒冷的23 drive& v 驾驶24 plan& n 计划25 diary& n 日记26 make telephone calls& phr. 打电话27 go out& phr. 外出,到外面28 India& n 印度29 went& v 动词go的过去式30 rain& v 下雨31 rained& v 动词rain的过去式32 momery& n 记忆力,存储器33 pack& v 打包,打行李34 everything& pron 每件事,每样东西,一切35 umbrella& n 伞,雨伞36 anyone& pron 任何人37 date& n 日期38 season& n 季节39 write down& phr. 写下,记下40 January& n 一月41 March& n 三月42 June& n 六月43 July& n 七月44 August& n 八月45 December& n 十二月46 spring& n 春天47 last& v 持续,耐久48 weather& n 天气49 warm& adj 暖和的,热情的50 come out& phr. (花)开,发(芽),出来51 heavily& adv 打量地,猛烈地,厉害地52 crop& n 庄稼,收成53 really& adv 确实,真正地54 snow& n & v 雪,下雪55 snowman& n 雪人56 all the year round& phr. 一年到头57 true& adj 真的,真实的58 nearly& adv 将近,几乎59 unlike& prep 不像,和...不同60 opposite& adj 对面的,相反的61 sunny& adj 晴朗的,阳光充足的62 cloud& n 云63 cloudy& adj 多云的,阴天的64 wet& adj 湿的65 rainy& adj 多雨的,下雨的66 wind& n 风67 windy& adj 有风的,风大的68 snowy& adj 多雪的,降雪的69 later& adv 以后,后来70 later on& phr. 后来,稍后71 ring& v (钟,铃等)响,摇铃72 ring up& phr. 打电话73 west& n & adj 西方、西部(的)74 strange& adj 奇怪的,陌生的75 sunshine& n 日光,阳光76 melon& n 瓜77 radio& n 收音机78 report& n & v 报导,报告79 north& n & v 北方(的),北部(的)80 south& n & v 南方(的),南部(的)81 at times& phr. 有时,偶尔82 northeast& n 东北,东北部83 temperature& n 温度84 above& prep 在...上面85 daytime& n 白天86 below& prep 在...下,低于87 northwest& n 西北,西北部88 lift& v (云,雾等)消散,(雨)停止89 worse&& adj & adv ( bad,ill的比较级)更坏,更差90 foggy& adj 有雾,多雾的91 low& adj 低的,浅,矮的92 birthday& n 生日93 invite& v 邀请,招待94 film& n 影片,电影95 hold& v 拿,握96 hold on& phr. (打电话时)等一等,不挂断97 message& n 消息,信息98 take/leave a message& phr. 捎/留口信99 ready& adj 准备好的,乐意的100 sandwich& n 三明治,夹心面包片初中词组总结:1.be born 出生于2.visit sb 拜访某人3.tell sb. sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb.to do sth.告诉某人做某事4.tell sb.not to do sth.告诉某人不要做某事a)teII sb.how to do sht 告诉某人怎样做某事b)go to a place to do sth 去某个地方做某事c)go to England to study English 去英国学习英语5.study at a middle school 在中学学习6. go boating 去划船 go fishing 去钓鱼7.go swimming 去游泳 go shopping 去购物 go skating 去滑冰8.at weekends 在周末9.at the age of 在……年龄10.come here at half past two every Saturday afternoon 每个星期六下午两点半来这儿11.take pictures 照相12.in one’s spare time 在业余时间13.come here to do sth. 来这儿做某事14.come in 进来15.sit down 坐下 stand up 起立16.ask sb. some questions 询问某人一些问题17.on May 2,1984 在日18.tell sb. the name of the street and the house number 告诉某人街道名字和房间号码19.like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 like to do sth.喜欢做某事20.become a teacher 成为一名教师 want to be a doctor 想成为一名教师21.return to China=come back to China 返回中国22.teach English at a famous medical college 在一所著名的医科大学教英语23.tall and healthy 个高又健康24.short and slim 个矮又苗条25.be clever and quick in doing things 在做事上聪明伶俐26.come here to learn singing 来这儿学唱歌27.tell sb.a funny story 给某人讲述有趣的故事28.on foot 步行a)on one’s way to school 在上学的路上b)on one’s way home 在回家的路上c)on one’s way to the hospital 在去医院的路上d)on one’s way to the cinema 在去电影院的路上e)on one’s way to see a film 在去看电影的路上29.see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某莫事 see sb.doing sth.看见某人正在做某事a)hear sb. do sth 听到某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth.听到某人正在做某事b)make sb.do sth 迫使某人做某事 help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事c)1et sb.do sth.让某人做某事 had better do sth.最好做某事30. fall to the ground 倒在地上31.go over 走过去,复习功课32. hurry to school 勿忙去上学33.be late for the first class 第一节课迟到34.say with a smile 微笑地说35.be glad to do sth.高兴做某事36.do a good thing (deed) 做一件好事37.fall ill=be i11 生病,患病38.take sb. to a hospital 把某人送到医院39.rain heavily 下大雨40.on the road 在公路上41.not know what to do 不知道该做什么42.just then 正在那时43.come up 走进,上来44.in front of 在……前面45.thank sb. again and again 反复感谢某人46.drive away (汽车)离开run away 跑开take away 拿走47.right away 立刻48.right now 此刻,刚才,现在49.get home 到家 get there 到达哪儿 get here 到达这儿50. yesterday morning 昨天晚上51.leave the hospital 离开医院52.no buses=not any buses 没有车53.say to sb.对某人说 say to oneself 自言自语54.fall off 跌落55.need to get up early 需要早起床56.hurt my arm 胳膊受伤57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?58.do one's homework on the computer 在电脑上做作业59.have four English lessons 上四节英语课60.once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年两次 three times a month 一个月三次61.do more listening and speaking 做大量的听说练习do some cleaning 扫除do some washing 洗衣服do some shopping 购物62.make good progress in English 在英语方面取得很大进步63.help a lot in our studies 在学习上给子很大帮助64.teach sb. English 教某人英语65.get to school 到达学校66.give sb.lessons 给某人上课67.ask sb.to do sth.要求某人做某事ask sb.not to do sth.要求某人不要做某事68.let sb. do sth.让某人做某事1et sb. not do sth.让某人不要做某事69.not……until 直到……才70.make one's lessons interesting 使某人的课上的很有趣71.tell sb. how to do sth.告诉某人怎样做某事72.try to learn new things be oneself 设法靠自己学一些新的知识73.want to be a history teacher 想成为一名历史老师74.grow up 长大75.in future 在将来76.computer room (电脑)机房77.language lab 语言室78.finish middle school 中学毕业79.want to become (be) a designer 想成为一名设计家80.wish to be doctor 希望成为一名医生81.an American boy 一个美国男孩儿82.study in a high school 在高中学习83.in Grade Eight 在八年级84.finish primary school 小学毕业85.start school at the age of seven=begin to school when I was seven 七岁开始上学86.move to Washington with his family 和他全家搬到华盛顿87.be interested in 对……感兴趣88.want to become a doctor of Chinese medicine 想成为一名中医89.come here to learn Chinese 来这儿学习中文90.a nice school 一所好的学校91.instead of 代替92.in many ways 在许多方面93.be different from 与……不同94.by the way 顺便说95.come back home 回家96.be sorry for 为…难过,遗憾97.feel sorry for 为…难过,遗憾98.burn away 燃烧没了99.open the door 开门100.take sb. in one's arms 拥抱某人101.have some medicine 吃药102.have a football match 进行一场足球比赛103.have a meeting 开会104.walk back 向后走105.give sth. back to sb. 把某物还给某人106. work through the night 通宵工作107.get through the examinations=pass the exam 通过考试108.happen to 发生l09.knock at the door 敲门110.want to do sth. 想做…111.fall down 掉下来112.begin to do sth. 开始做…113.have some tea 喝茶114.have sports 进行体育锻炼115.have a bad coId 得了重感冒116.have a good time 玩的很高兴117.keep back 向后退118.so…that 如此…以至于…可数名词:是指能以数目来计算,可以分成个体的人或东西;因此它有复数形式,当它的复数形式在句子中作主语时,句子的谓语也应用复数形式。 名词单数变复数的规则:
巧记以f\fe结尾的可数名词复数妻子骑牛拿起刀,wife,calf,knife ↑追得贼狼满街跑,thief,wolf →→→变f或fe为v,再加es碰倒架子丧己命,shelf,self,life ↓手帕树叶半空飘。handkerchief,leaf,half ↓名词复数的不规则变化:1.不规则形式:child→children(儿童)man→men(男人)woman→women (女人)an Englishman→two Englishmen(英国人)foot→feet(脚)tooth→teeth(牙)mouse→mice(老鼠)ox →oxen(公牛)goose→geese(鹅)2.单复同形:deer,sheep,fish,Chinese,Japanese, species,means,Swiss除人民币,美元、英镑、法郎等都有复数形式。如:a dollar, a meter,twometers3.集体名词,以单数形式出现,但实为复数:people police cattle是复数(OK :a person,a policeman,ahead of cattle,the English,the British,the French,the Chinese,the Japanese,the Swiss )(Error:a people,a police,a cattle )表示国民总称时,作复数用。(The Chinese are industries and brave. 中国人民是勤劳勇敢的。)4.以s结尾,仍为单数的名词maths,politics,physics等学科名词,为不可数名词,是单数。news是不可数名词。5.表示由两部分构成的东西,glasses(眼镜) trousers (长裤) clothes(衣服)若表达具体数目,要借助数量词pair(对,双)a pair of glasses& two pairs of trousers suit(套)6.另外还有一些名词,其复数形式有时可表示特别意思goods (货物) waters (水域) fishes (各种鱼)可数名词变复数的几种形式:&1) 单数名词加s: students, apples, bags, trees, books, brothers.  &2) 以s、x、sh、ch结尾的名词加es: glasses, boxes, brushes, matches.   3) 以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,变y为i加es: cities, babies, enemies.    4) 以f或fe结尾的名词,多数变f为v加es: wives, knives.但有些词只加s: roofs,proofs, chiefs. &5) 以o结尾的名词,有些加es: Negroes, heroes, tomatoes, potatoes.&&其它加s: radio s, zoos, pianos, photos.    6) 不规则名词:foot→feet, goose→geese, tooth→teeth, child→children, man→men, woman→women, mouse→mice. 7) 单复数同形的名词:sheep,fish,dee. 注意:fish表示种类时,也用fishes这样的形式。 副词的比较级和最高级:当两种物体之间相互比较时,我们要用形容词或副词的比较级;当相互比较的物体是三个或三个以上时,我们就要用形容词或副词的最高级。副词比较级和最高级的变化规则和形容词相似。副词比较级的变化规则:
一、规则变化
1.一般在词尾直接加er或est。hard―harder―hardest&;long-longer-longest
2.以不发音的字母e结尾的单词在词尾直接加r或st。nice-nicer-nicest
3.以辅音字母+y结尾的词,把y变为i,再加er或est。early―earlier―earliest& 4.重读闭音节,末尾只有一个辅音字母,双写这个辅音字母,再加er或est,例如,big-bigger-biggest
5.部分双音节词和多音节词分别在原级前加more构成比较级和most构成最高级,&carefully―more carefully―most carefully 二、不规则副词的比较级和最高级
&farther(指距离)
farthest(指距离)&
&further(指距离和抽象概念)
furthest(指距离和抽象概念)&以ly结尾的副词,比较级有两种情况:一种单词里本身就以结尾early;另一种是由形容词+变为的副词 slowly,happily ,easily,他们改为比较级时 是不一样的。例如:第一种情况,直接进行词尾变化early-earlier;而第二种情况, 就要在副词原级前面+more,构成比较级。因此,easily 的比较级应该是:more easily 。副词等级的用法:一、原级的用法1.只能修饰原级的词,very,quite,so,too。例如:He is too tired to walk on.他太累了以至于不能再继续走了。My brother runs so fast that I can‘t follow him.我弟弟跑得那么快以至于我跟不上他。2.原级常用的句型结构(1)“甲+实意动词+(倍数)+as+副词原级+as+乙”表示“甲和乙程度相同”或“甲是乙的几倍”。例如:Tom runs as fast as Mike.汤姆和迈克跑得一样快。Tom runs twice as fast as Mike.汤姆跑得速度是迈克的二倍。(2)“甲+助动词+not+动词原形+as/so+副词原级+as+乙”甲不如乙…例如:He doesn’t walk as slowly as you.他走路不像你那样慢。二、比较级的用法1.可以修饰比较级的词,much,a lot,far,…的多; a little,a bit,…一点儿; even甚至;;still仍然。例如:Lesson One is much easier than Lesson Two.第一课比第二课容易得多。Tom looks even younger than before.汤姆甚至比以前更年轻。This train runs much faster than that one.这辆火车比那辆跑地快。She drives still more carefully than her husband.她开车仍然比她丈夫还认真。2.比较级常用的句型结构(1)“甲+实意动词+(倍数)+副词比较级+than+乙”表示“甲比乙…”或“甲比乙…几倍”。例如:I got up earlier than my mother this morning.我今天早晨起床比我妈妈还早。He runs three times faster than his brother.他跑的速度比他弟弟快三倍。(2)“甲+实意动词+副词比较级+than+anyother+单数名词(+介词短语)”表示“甲比同一范围的任何一个人/物都……”,含义是“甲最……”。例如:Mike gets to school earlier than any other student in his class.= Mike gets to school earlier than any of the other students in his class.迈克比他们班上任何一个其他的同学到校都早。= Mike gets to school earlier than the other students in his class.迈克比他们班上其他的同学到校都早。= Mike gets to school earliest in his class.迈克在他们班到校最早。注意:Mike gets to school earlier than any student in Tom’s class.迈克比汤姆班上任何一个学生到校都早。(迈克和汤姆不是同一个班)(4)“比较级+and+比较级”表示“越来越……”。例如:He is getting taller and taller.他变得越来越高了。The flowers are more and more beautiful.花儿越来越漂亮。He does his homework more and more carefully.他做作业越来越认真了。(5)“the+比较级,the+比较级”表示“越……,越……”。例如:The more careful you are,the fewer mistakes you’ll make.你越认真,犯的错误越少。(6)“特殊疑问词+实意动词+副词比较级,甲or乙?”例如:Who draws better,Jenny or Danny?谁画得比较好,詹妮还是丹尼?三、最高级的用法最高级常用句型结构(1)“主语+实意动词+(the)+副词最高级+单数名词+in/of短语”表示“……是……中最……的”。例如:I jump (the) farthest in my class.我是我们班跳得最远的。(2) “特殊疑问词+be+the+副词最高级+甲,乙,or丙?”用于三者以上的比较。例如:Which season do you like (the) best,spring,summer or autumn?你最喜欢哪一个季节,春天,夏天还是秋天?(3)“特殊疑问词+be+the+最高级+甲,乙,or丙?”用于三者以上的比较。例如:Which country is the largest,China,Brazil or Canada?哪一个国家最大,中国,巴西还是加拿大?
发现相似题
与“根据句意及首字母提示填空。1. I want to got to a m_______ with my friend nex...”相似的试题有:
查阅次数试题题文
Copyright & & & &All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&2012初三英语首字母填空
2012初三英语首字母填空
2012年中考临近,各省市中考经常采用首字母填空的题型,要求考生在理解短文的基础上正确拼写,词语的形式要合理,符合语法规范。常要注意的是几点:1.
通读短文,从整体理解。2. 抓重要信息,前后照应猜词。3.合理答题,讲准确细致。4. 常做练习,总结得与失。
一、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Firefighters or firemen play an important role in
our daily life. In some places, firefighters use watchtowers to
look for smoke and fires, although they get a fire report by
telephone. A high tower is still very
&for watching and guarding a place.
Fire fighters also make it a place for practice. They learn how to
p& 68& out
fires from burning buildings. They try to
&up the outside of the tower as fast as
possible. They carry water hoses up to the fire. They practise
carrying imaginable victims down f&
There are reasons that firefighters are called for help. Maybe a
building or a forest is o&
71& &fire. A
train accident happens and people are t&
72& &inside.
Still, people need to be rescued from floods or an earthquake.
Whenever there is an emergency situation, they can be
seenf& 73&
Being a fire fighter needs a lot of t&
74& . In the first place, firefighters
should know how to educate the community (社区) by visiting schools,
community centres and people in their own homes to
&fire and accidents from starting. They
have to learn how to deal with different dangerous situations.
Above all, it’s necessary for firefighters to exercise every day to
答案一: 67.useful& 68.
69.&climb&
71.on& 72. trapped
73.&fighting&&&
74.&training&
75.&prevent& 76.
二、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Man has a big brain. He can think and
languages. Scientists once thought that man isn’t the same as
&man can think and learn. They know now
that dogs, monkeys and birds can learn, too.
They are beginning tou
&that men are different from animals
because they can speak. Animals can’t speak. They make much
&when they are afraid, or unhappy.
Apes(猿) can learn some things more quickly than man. One or two of
them have learned a few words. But they can not join words to make
They cannot think
&us because they have no language.
Language is a wonderful thing. Man has been
&to build a modern world because he has
language. Every child can speak his own language very
&when he is four or five,
&no animals learn to speak.
How do children learn it? Scientists don’t really know
&happens inside our body when we speak.
They only know that man can speak because he has a
答案二:72.
speak&& 73.
because&&74.
understand& 75.
sentences& 77.
79. well& 80. but&
三、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Our dog, Rex, used to sit outside our front gate
and bark. Every time he wanted to come into the garden he would
&72& someone
opened the gate. As the neighbours complained of the noise, my
husband s& 73&
training him to press his paw on the latch (门闩) to let himself in.
Rex soon became good at
74& the gate.
75& , when I was going out shopping
last week, I n&&
76& &him in the
garden near the gate. This time he was barking so that someone
would let him o&
&77& ! Since
then, he has developed another bad
78& . As soon as he opens the gate from
the outside, he comes
79& the garden and waits until the gate
shuts. Then he sits and barks until someone lets him out. After
this he immediately lets himself in and begins barking
&. Yesterday my husband removed the
gate and Rex got so
&that he disappeared. Since then, we
have not seen him.
答案三:72.
until&&&&73.
spent&&&74.
opening&&75.
However&& 76.
noticed &77.
into&&&80.
again&&&81.
四、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Elizabeth lived with her six children in a small
house. One winter, there was a big flood and quite a
&houses were washed away, but
Elizabeth’s house was high
&to escape it.
Elizabeth took in one of the families which had
lost everything. She shared her home until the family could build
&house. Elizabeth’s friends could not
understand
&she wanted to give so much when she
already had so many children to support.
“Well, ” Elizabeth
&to her friends, “at the end of World
War I, there was a poor woman in a town in Germany. Her husband had
been killed in the war and she had a lot of children, just like
“The day before Christmas, this woman said to her children, ‘We
won’t be a&&
&to have much for Christmas. I’m going
to get just one
&for us all. Now I’ll go and get it.’
She came back
&a little girl who had no parents.
‘Here’s our present, ’she said to her own children."
The children were more than excited to get such a present. They
welcomed the little girl warmly, and she
&up as their sister. I was that
Christmas present.”
答案四: 72.
enough&& 74.
another&& 75.
why&& 76. explained
me&&78. able
79. present&& 80.
五、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Teenagers are very busy at school now and often
forget to think about their diets and sports. The truth is that
healthy eating and regular exercise are
t& 67& ways
to keep fit.
teenage years, it is important to give your body enough
69& &it needs.
Young girls need about 2,200 calories a day. Usually boys need a
bit m 70& , many doctors suggest,
2,800 calories for teenage b&
71& . 50% of your calories should come
from rice, bread, vegetables and fruit. You also need to drink a
lot of water, 6 to 8 glasses a day. D&
72 enough water will improve your dry skin and give you healthy
Physical a&
73& , such as playing basketball and
swimming, are something that can help to make you look good, feel
good and be healthy. Experts (专家) suggest that teenagers spend at
&30 minutes exercising a day, five
times a week.
After you exercise a bit, your body produces something that makes
you feel&r&
comfortable. It can even help you sleep better at night and let you
&more attention when you study.
答案五: 67. two &68.
During& 69. energy&
70. more& 71.boys&
72. Drinking& 73. activities
74. least&
六、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Years ago in Scotland, the Clark family had a
dream. The couple worked and saved, making p___72___ for their nine
children and themselves to travel to the USA. It had
taken&years before they saved enough money
and got everything r___73___ for the trip.
The whole family was excited about their new life. However, seven
days b&& 74
left for the USA, the youngest son was bitten(咬)by a dog. The
doctor treated the boy,
because there was a possibility of rabies(狂犬病), they would be kept
away from others for fourteen days.
&&The family’s
dream could not come
&&. They would
not be able to make the trip to America as they had planned.
Watching the ship leave---without the Clark family, the father was
&&with both his
son and God for their bad luck.
&&Five days later,
a piece of sad news s__ 78___ throughout Scotland---the strong and
powerful ship, Titanic, had gone down, taking
&& of lives
with it. The Clark family was to have been on that ship, but
because the son was bitten by a dog, they were left
&&When Mr Clark
heard the news, he thanked his son for saving the family. He
thanked the God for
&&a sad thing
into a good one.
&&Although we may
not always understand, all things happen for a reason.
答案六:72. plans &73.
ready& 74. before&
75. but& &76.
true&&77.angry&
78. spread
hundreds&&&80.
behind& 81. turning
一、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
& Have you had a headache
during a test? Have you ever been so worried about something t
_72_& you have a headache or even
can’t sleep at night? If s__73__, then you know what stress is.
Stress is what you f__74__ when you are worried about something.
This worry in your mind can make your body feel bad. You may feel
angry, sad, scared, or afraid. All of them can give you a stomach
or a headache.
However, there are different kinds of stress. Some kinds of stress
are good and o__75__ are bad. Good stress might happen when you are
called to answer questions in class. This kind of stress can help
you get things better done. For e__76__, you may do a better job on
your test if the stress pushes you to p__77__ better before the
On the other hand, bad stress can happen if the
stress l__78__ too long. You may not feel well if your parents are
fighting, if a family m__79__ is sick, and if you are having
problems at school, or anything else makes you unhappy every day.
That kind of stress isn’t going to help you. And it can actually
make you sick.
The best way to fight stress is to have a balanced life. Make
s__80__ you keep your SELF in mind: Sleep, Exercise,
Leisure(休闲),and Food. If you get e__81__ sleep and eat properly,
and if you exercise and leave time for fun, you’ll probably feel
less stressed.
答案一:72.
73.so&&&&&&&
74.feel&&&&&&&&
others&&&&&&&
76. example &&77.
78.lasts&&&&&
member&&&&&
sure&&&&&&&&
81. enough
二、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
What would you think if you saw a fish walking?
Would you look again i&
72& &you saw a
fish climbing a tree? There is a fish that does both of these
things. It is c&
tree-climbing fish.
It is believed that a traveller to India first told about the
tree-climbing fish. The fish was h&
74& &up in a
tree. What was the fish doing in that tree? How did it get there?
The traveller t&
bird might have put it there.
The next day the traveller saw a fish come out of the
w& 76& . It
was hard to believe, but up the road went the fish. It used its
fins (鱼鳍) and tail to p&
77& &itself
along. It stopped to eat some worms. After the fish had eaten, it
walked slowly over to a tree. Up, up it
When it got high up in the tree, it took a rest.
The traveller was s&
79& &to see
these things and told other people about the tree-climbing fish.
The people wanted to know w&
80& &this fish
looked like. He explained that one he saw was dark brown and about
one foot long.
The tree-climbing fish is f&
81& &not only
in India but also in the Philippines, Thailand, Pakistan, and other
places. It was at one time found in Florida, America. Because of
cold temperatures, it was not able to live there.
答案二:72.
called&&&&
thought&&&
76. water& 77.
climbed&&&
79. surprised&&
三、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Boys and girls, do you like making friends? Yes?
Then come to Shanghai in 2010. You can
&many people from all over the world and
make friends w
73&& them. Why?
Because the 2010 World Expo is being h&
the city of Shanghai. Now Chinese people are doing many things in
different ways to w&
75& &the Expo.
About 1,000 young college students shape themselves into the logo
(标志)of EXPO 2010 Volunteer in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. That’s
their way to s&
76& &their love
for the big event.
The logo looks like the Chinese word “h&
77&&”. The
students hope it can tell the world that Chinese volunteers are
&ready to welcome all the people to
Shanghai. They may come from d&
79& countries and speak different
languages. B&
80& &don’t
worry. The Expo can help all the people understand each other
&and become good friends.
答案三:72.
75. welcome 76. show& 77.
heart&&&&78.
79. different& 80.
81. better
四、根据短文内容和首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Different countries and different people have
different manners. We must find out their customs, so that they
will not think us ill-mannered. Here are examples of the things
that a well-educated person does o&
72& &does not
If you visit a Chinese family, you should knock at the door
When the door opens, you will not move before the host
“Come in, please.” After you enter the room, you should not sit
down u& 75&
&the host asks you to take a seat. When a
cup of tea is put on a tea table before you or
&to your hand, you will say, “Thank you.”
And receive it with two h&
77& , or they will think you are
ill-mannered. Before e&
78& &a house in
Japan, it is good to take off your shoes. In European counties,
even though shoes sometimes become very
this is not done. In a Malay house, a guest never finishes food on
the table. He always l&
80& &a little
to show that he has had enough. In England, a guest always finishes
a drink or the food to show that he has enjoyed it. This will make
the host, e&
hostess pleased. So it’s interesting and useful to understand the
答案四:72.
first&&&&74.
until/unless&& 76.
sent&&&77.
hands&&78.
entering& 79. dirty
leaves&& 81.
especially
1、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
The continent(洲) Antarctica is the most southern area of land on
the Earth and is mostly covered with ice. People have never wanted
&there because of its coldest temperature.
But now scientists from all over the w&
68& &come to
study the ice to learn more about the Earth’s history.
Some scientists live on Antarctica for part of the
y& 69& . But
they don’t usually stay there for more than six months
&there are six months of light and six
months of darkness.
Antarctica usually has a good deal of
&weather without any wind at all. The
strong winds are usually only in some parts of it. It is also
&to learn that it isn’t very wet there.
There is very l&
73& &snow or
rain. It snows on the ice in winter, but at other times Antarctica
is d& 74& ,
just like the Sahara Desert.
In winter the sea around Antarctica freezes (结冰) for
&of kilometres. But scientists tell us that
the earth is getting w&
76& . So in the future, there may be
less ice in the Antarctic sea. When that happens, our weather will
never be the same again.
参考答案:67. live& 68.
world& 69. year&
70. because &71.
interesting& 73.
little&& 74.
thousands& 76. warmer
2、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
You may think that English dictionaries have been used for many,
many centuries. In fact, an English dictionary you
&today wasn’t made until the Qing Dynasty.
Three men did most of the important e&
73& &work on
dictionary. They spent nearly all their
&trying to collect words for their
dictionary. For them, it was a wonderful journey. The largest
dictionary in the world is Oxford English Dictionary. The
75& &for this
dictionary came from an important meeting in Britain in 1857.
Twenty-two years later, Oxford University asked James Murray to
76& &the editor
of its new dictionary.
Murray had never been to college. At the age of fourteen, he left
his village school in Scotland and taught
&while working in a bank. Later he became a
great teacher. After Oxford gave him the job, Murray had a small
house b 78&
&in his garden to do the work. Every
morning, Murray got out of bed at five o’clock and w
&in the small house several hours
before breakfast. Often he would work into the night. Murray
&to finish the new dictionary in ten years.
But after five years, he was still adding words for the letter “A”!
He worked on the dictionary
81& &he was
very old. Forty-four years later, in 1928, other editors finished
the dictionary.
参考答案:72.
use&&&&73.
early&&&&74.
lives& 75. idea&
76. be/become& 77. himself
&78. built
hoped&&&&&
3、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Do you enjoy climbing mountains? I’d like to tell you a true
story about John and Peter. They were
&mountaineers(登山者). As John was
experienced, he was always asking Peter to copy his example. “Would
you like to stand on the
68& &of the
world, Peter?” “Of course. It has already
&my dream,” Peter answered.
On a sunny morning, the two men started for the top of Mount
Qomolangma. After they climbed over one of the most
&slopes(斜坡), they found a man lying in the
snow. “He’s going to
71&& ,” Peter
looked at John and said, as if he would help the man. “ Leave him
by himself and just follow me! But if you bring the burden(累赘)with
you, I’m a&&
72& &you will
lose your life.” John warned Peter. Then he turned around and
walked forward a& 73 . It was too
cold. After thinking for a w& 74 ,
Peter made up his mind to help the dying man. He carried the man on
his back and made his way forward. Little by little, Peter’s
temperature made the man w&
75&& . The man
came to himself! And soon he could move all by himself. Together
they moved side by side.
About two hours later, they kept up with John. To their surprise,
they found that John was almost
&in the snow. He had been frozen to
参考答案:67.
69. been/become& 70.
dangerous&& 71. die
73.alone/again&&
76. dead/dying
4、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Chinese astronaut Zhai Zhigang completed a spacewalk 43 hours
after the launch(发射) of Shenzhou-7. It is a breakthrough(突破) in
history in our country’s great space program.
Zhai Zhigang went out of Shenzhou-7 at 4:43 p.m.
&September 27, 2008. He waved to us as well
as the whole world. All the Chinese felt
&at that moment. Many people watched the
spacewalk on TV or on the I&
69& . They
c& 70 their hands and cheered.
“Shenzhou-7 reports: I’m now outside the spacecraft. I feel well. I
am here greeting the Chinese people and people of the whole world,”
Zhai Zhigang r&
77& &to the
ground control in China. Then another astronaut Liu Boming handed
Zhai Zhigang a Chinese n&
72& &flag. Zhai
Zhigang waved the red flag outside the spaceship. The
&astronaut called Jing Haipeng was
monitoring the spaceship inside.
After the 20-minute spacewalk, Zhai Zhigang was seen lying back on
his seat, chatting with two other astronauts
&&a smile on
his face. “The feeling of spacewalk is great. In the vast space, I
&of our motherland.”
China’s first spacewalk attracts the world’s
a& 76& . The
whole world have known about the spacewalk. China has made rapid
progress in the unknown space.
on&&&&&&&&
excited&&&&&
Internet&&&&
clapped&&&&
71. reported 72. national 73.
third&&&&&&&&
74. with& 75.
proud&&&&&&
76. attention
5、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
What can you do to keep healthy? Perhaps for children, healthy
eating is one of the most important things. Here are some ideas
about h& 67&
&to eat healthily.
A good breakfast is very important to children. It’s necessary to
have it in the m&
68& . But some children often go to
69& &breakfast,
just because they want to sleep a little longer. Remember that a
good breakfast will help you study better.
“My dream is that all the Chinese children can get half a
kilogram(公斤) of milk a day.” The Chinese Premier(总理) Wen Jiabao
said this during his v&
to a milk farm. Milk is also very important to children’s health.
It makes children grow stronger. It’s better for you to
&a glass of warm milk before going to bed.
That will help you have a good s&
&Having healthy food is the most
important. That means eating lots of different
&of food, especially fruits and vegetables.
Don’t eat too much chocolate o&
74& &ice-cream.
Some of you p&
75& &eating
fast food, but in fact it is not good for your health. Try to eat
healthy food as much as p&
76& . Have healthy eating habits, and
you will have a strong body.
参考答案:67. how&&
68.morning&&
69.without& 70.
71. drink&&
72.sleep& 73.
75.prefer&&
76.possible
6、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
What is the most popular snack today? Potato chips? Walk
&almost any supermarket or corner store in
North America and you will see potato chips.North America has the
&number of people who love potato chips in
the world.Do you know where this very popular snack food
One day, almost 150 years ago, a man in an expensive restaurant in
New York State was c&
70& &popular
food-French fries.However, a customer(顾客) in the restaurant didn’t
like the French fries, and c&
71& &because
they were too thick.The cook cut some potatoes into thinner pieces
and fried them.A w&
72& &brought
them to the customer.The customer tasted them, and asked to see the
boss because he was still not satisfied.The boss went to explain to
the customer.
However, the customer said something bad
&about the chips again.The cook became very
unhappy because the customer was so r&
74& .He decided to play a trick on the
customer.
He cut some potatoes so thin t&
customer wouldn’t be able to pick them up with his fork.To the
cook’s s&
76& , the customer loved the new
chips.Soon other customers wanted them, too.From then on, the chips
became more and more popular.
参考答案:67.Into
&68.largest&&&&&
69.came/comes&&
70.cooking 71.Complained 72.waiter/waitress
73.aloud/angrily&
75.that&&
76.surprise
7、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Flu, or influenza, is a common illness that makes you feel very
tired and weak, and makes you cough and have a fever. But recently
we find a new kind flu c&
influenza A.&&
We find ourselves in the dark about the terrible flu virus.
Is it quite d&
73& &from a
common flu? The answer is no, because it seems
regular human flu with a fever, cough and a headache. The answer is
because it has caused at least 64 d&
76& &around the
world. And the World Health Organization has confirmed(确诊) about
6,500 cases.
The flu virus first appeared in pigs or swines. WHO says the virus
is being spread from human-to-human, not from contact with
infected(感染的)pigs. Scientists try to know clearly how it jumped to
humans. The steps are aimed at stopping further spread of the
Pork imports aren’t a&
&from the areas which have swine flu.
Though experts said swine flu is not connected with pigs and not
spread by e&
78& &pork.
So far groups of illnesses seem related to Mexican travel. For
example, some students in New York fell
&from an spring outing in Mexico. Flu
viruses can be spread by touching(触摸) your mouth or nose
&unwashed hands. Swine flu can be treated,
but so many confirmed cases s&
81& &that we
had better take early notice, in case it would be too late.
参考答案:& 72.
called& 73.
different& 74.
similar& 75. yes&
76. deaths& 77.
78. eating &79.
ill& 80. with& 81.
show / suggest
8、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
T we must take care of it. This means that
k 67 &the land, air and water clean
is necessary and important. However, pollution is beginning to
threaten(威胁)our health, or happiness and our life--we see it, smell
it, taste it and d&
Men began to p&
69& &the earth
a long time ago. When land was used up or water became dirty, men
70& &to another
place. At first, there weren’t so m&
71& &people
then and their wants were fewer. All the dirty things could be
absorbed by nature. But now this is no
&true. The increase of population and the
development of industry have changed that. Men are
&polluting his environment.
millions of people have realized the danger of pollution. Large
&of people are now working hard to protect
our environment. Everyone should do their
&to make our environment better and
keeping&& 68.
drink& 69.
pollute&& 70.
71. many& 72.
73. slowly&& 74.
Luckily&& 75.
numbers&& 76.
9、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
Advertisements are everywhere! They’re on the radio and TV, in
the newspapers and magazines, and on buses, and
.They’re on websites and mobile phones.Companies give their
products to film stars, pop stars and sports stars to
&so that fans will buy them in order to
copy the stars.
Advertisements have become so common that they aren’t w
&any more.We don’t like advertisements.So
we try not to see them.We turn o&
advertisements on our computers.
We refuse to watch them on TV, or read them in magazines.We no
&pay attention to the posters all around
us.We don’t copy the stars because we know maybe they don’t
&like the things they advertise.
&This means that advertising companies need
a new w& 73&
&to sell their products.They can’t make
their products “cool” by advertising.Advertisements aren’t cool,
and teenagers won’t buy the things in advertisements
&because the advertisements say they are
fashionable.The latest way to advertise is not to advertise.
75& &of using
stars, companies are using teenagers.They pay them to tell their
friends about new products.Teenagers don’t want to dress like
everyone else and buy the things that everyone else has.They want
to look d&
76& &and create
their own styles.Teenagers don’t think it’s cool to copy the stars
or buy things they’ve seen in advertisements.
参考答案:67.buildings&&&&
69.working&&
70.off& 71.longer
&72.Really
& 74.just&
75.Instead&&&
76.different
10、根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。
In the USA, children between the ages of 8 and 14 are a powerful
group. They make up 60% of Internet users
&&age18. Just
as in America, the number of teen Internet users in China is
&bigger, up to 253 million. The number
shows a great increase in Internet use in China over the last
&years, particularly among teenagers, and
China becomes a large m
&for Internet business.
A new survey r&
Chinese teens take an interest in online activities. And spending
too much time before a computer screen causes a lot of
&for their young life. According to the
survey, 42.6% of teens have built their
&web blogs and 8% have taken Internet
courses. More than half enjoy c&
79& online in chat-rooms and 10.6% of
teens play Internet games. In the eyes of most parents, what a
&that only 6% use the Internet to get
information for their learning projects! Also, the survey finds
that the teens have different favourite places to use the Internet.
For teens in towns, 35% c&
81& &Internet
bars as a main place to go online. For those living in large
cities, 76% prefer home computers and 10% Internet bars.
参考答案:72. under& 73.
growing& 74. few&
75. market& 76.
reports& 77.
problems& 78. own&
79. chatting& 80.
pity& 81. choose
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 初中首字母填空 的文章

随机推荐