续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学期《大学英语3》期中口试考试说明 (1)
上传于||文档简介
&&口​语​考​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢200分求英语高手帮我写一篇 关于INTERNET的英文两人对话就是一篇对话 主题是internet 我是要大学生的谢谢 各位高手..
给你一些提问,你只要加上一些回答就可以了适当选择你需要的内容就足够你完成了
* Do you often use the Internet?
* When did you first use the Internet?
* About how many hours a day do you use the Internet?
Part one:shopping onlineSusan : Look, doesn't this t-shirt look like the one we saw in the mall yesterday?
Li Mei : They are pretty much the same. How much is it online?
应该对你有帮助 A:Do you think Internet is good? B:Of course! Internet can help us learn more things.We can find imformations we need.And..... A:Wait, some people would agree with you.But I don...
Internet access in China is very open -- as long as you don't go toforbidden sites or broadcast forbidden messages.
It can be supposed thatsince the majority of people are not interested in...
what are you doing now i am on internet. is that interesting? surely, you can find a lot of things on it. what dose internet used for? i can ues it to make friends, watch movies or shopping. how amasing it is! yes ,you can try it yourself
主题不明确
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码大学英语口语对话(4个人,3到5分钟),关于艺术设计的
大姨妈°pi0按
A:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军.)B:Thanks.I was in good form today.我今天状态很好.)A:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运.)A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力.)A:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手.)B:Thank you.I will do my best.我会竭尽全力.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求9个大学英语口试话题作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
求9个大学英语口试话题作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求大学英语对话关于大学生活和朋友的 3分钟左右_百度知道
求大学英语对话关于大学生活和朋友的 3分钟左右
one of my good friend.I have a good friend whose name is called XXX.We have become good friends since this term.I like to play with her very much.She has a beautiful feature and a lovely face.She is a girl of great strengh.She is considerate,thoughtful,kind,and always care about me.When I'm in trouble ,she'll give me her hands.When I feel lonely,she'll stay beside me 畅稜扳谷殖咐帮栓爆兢.这是关于朋友的短文 my college life is wonderful and colouful.i take part in many activities,and i read many books to broden my mind.after class ,i always play football with my classmates .what's more ,i also find a part time job ,teaching in a school. 这是关于大学生活的短文希望可以帮到你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语对话 的文章

随机推荐