求to bestay with you 歌词的歌词翻译 谢谢大家

Mr.Big-To Be With You 的中文歌词翻译?
Hold on little girl坚持下去,小女孩 Show me what he's done to you 告诉我,他对你做了什么 Stand up,little girl 站起来,小女孩 A broken heart can't be that bad 就算心碎也不该这么狼狈 When it's through,it's through 当事情过去,就让它过去 Fate will twist the both of you 命运将扭转你们俩 So come e on over 宝贝,请靠过来 Let me be the one to show you 让我告诉你.*I'm the one who wants to be with you 我就是想与你为伴的人 Deep inside I hope you feel it too 衷心期盼你也能感受到 Waited on a line of greens and blues 我已等候许久 Just to be the next to be with you 只想成为下一个与你为伴的人 Build up your confidence 建立你的自信心 So you can be on top for once 只有这次你才能攀上巅峰 Wake up whom cares about 叫醒那些关心的人 Little boys that talk too much 小男孩们光说不练 I see it all go down 我看着它平息下来 Your game of love was all rained out 你的爱情游戏已经都结束了 So come e on over 过来,宝贝!过来一点 Let me be the one to hold you (*) 让我成为拥抱你的人 Why be alone when we can be together,baby 宝贝,如果可以在一起,又何必独处 You can make my life worthwhile 你可以让我的生命更有意义 And I can make you start to smile 我可以使你展露欢颜
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谢谢!确实如此!
楼主给的原文段落分得不清,我在网上查到的基本都是to be with you是每段的最后一句。
原文多处押韵,译文却没有!失色!
alexpascal
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
那你就会一个人独坐了吗?
「除经济舱满座,需要升舱。」
约五分钟后,飞机迅速启动在跑道上滑行(taxiing),空姐奉命回到自己的座位上。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求Mandy Moore的《I Wanna Be With You 》的歌词翻译!_百度知道
求Mandy Moore的《I Wanna Be With You 》的歌词翻译!
如题~是Mandy Moore的歌哦!
意!,求的是歌词的翻译~,
想和你一起我试过让自己不再想到你的任何事情但看上去我做不到在我脸上你的呼吸你温暖而温柔的亲吻,我尝到是真实的我尝到是真实的我们知道我到这儿是为了什么所以我不会多问想和你一起就算仅仅只是一个夜晚也好能在你的肩膀里紧紧抱住你没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起今晚让我拥抱你好象你属于我我会抱住你直到永远我会珍藏每一次接触感觉好复杂多么美妙的感觉就象这样噢,宝贝我不能再抗拒这样的感受当我试着抗拒的时候它让我疯狂呼唤我的名字握住我的双手让我梦想成真宝贝,一切都在你掌握之中是的想和你一起没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起(重复)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I Wanna Be With You
I try but I can not seem to get myself
To think of anything but you
Your breath on my face
Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth
I taste the truth
We know what I came here for
So I will not ask for more
I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one whose in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There is nothing more to say
There is nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you
So I will hold you tonight
Like I would if you were mine
To hold forever more
And I will saver each touch that I wanted
So much to feel before (To feel before)
mandy的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁love to be loved by you. 这首歌翻译成汉语歌词谢谢_百度知道
love to be loved by you. 这首歌翻译成汉语歌词谢谢
love to be loved by you 编辑中文名称 愿意被你爱所属专辑 Awesome发行时间 2005年歌曲原唱 MarcEric TerenziI can't believe I'm standing here难以置信我站在这里Been waiting for so many years and已经等待了这么多年Today I found the Queen to reign my heart今天终于找到我心中的皇后You changed my life so patiently你如此耐心地改变着我的生活And turned it into something good and real把它变得美好而真实I feel just like I felt in all my dreams感觉我还像是在做梦一样There are questions hard to answer很多问题无法回答Can't you see ?你明白吗?Baby, tell me how can I tell you宝贝,告诉我该如何告诉你That I love you more than life我爱你胜过我的生命Show me how can I show you告诉我我该如何告诉你That I’m blinded by your light你光芒刺透了我的双眼When you touch me I can touch you当你触摸到我的时候To find out the dream is true我才知道这不是梦境I love to be loved by you我愿意被你来爱着You're looking kind of scared right now你看上去有点害怕You're waiting for the wedding vows but你正等待着婚姻的誓言I don't know if my tongue's able to talk但是我不知道我的舌头还能不能告诉你Your beauty is just blinding me你的美丽会让我眩晕Like sunbeams on a summer stream and似夏日河面上的阳光I gotta close my eyes to protect me我只好闭上眼睛保护自己Can you take my hand and lead me你可不可以牵着我的手,带着我From here please离开这里yeah...yeah...耶~耶~Baby, tell me how can I tell you宝贝,告诉我该如何 告诉你That I love you more than life我爱你胜过我的生命Show me how can I show you看着我该如何 看到你That I’m blinded by your light你光芒刺透了我的双眼When you touch me I can touch you当你触摸到我的时候To find out the dream is true我才知道这不是梦境I love to be loved我愿意被爱I need to be loved我需要被爱I love to be loved by you我愿意被你来爱着I know they're gonna say our love's not strong enough我知道他们说我们的爱不足以to last forever坚定到永远And I know they're gonna say that we'll give up because我也知道他们会说我们会因of heavy weather狂风暴雨而放弃But how can they understand但是他们怎能明白that our love is just heaven-sent我们的爱是上天安排We keep on going on and on让我们一直坚守着它,一直Cause this is where we both belong因为它属于我们两个人Baby, tell me how can I tell you (You......ee....)宝贝,告诉我该如何 告诉你 (你~~~咕~~)That I love you more than life (I will send you more)我爱你胜过我的生命 (我会给你更多)Show me how can I show you (Show me how)看着我该如何 看到你 (我如何看)That I’m blinded by your light (yeah...yeah...)你光芒刺透了我的双眼 (耶~耶~)When you touch me I can touch you (Baby, When you touch me)当你触摸到我的时候 (宝贝,当你触摸到我)To find out the dream is true (Don`t know)我才知道这不是梦境 (不知道)I love to be loved我愿意被爱I need yes I need to be loved我是真的需要被爱I love to be loved by you我愿意被你来爱着ee....wu...hoo...咕~~唔~唬~Yes I love to be loved by you ….是的,我愿意被你来爱着 ~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
建议使用QQ音乐,那里可以选择翻译版歌词
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他2条回答
英文版歌词
Love to be loved by you
I can't believe I'm standing here
  Been waiting for so many years and
  Today I found the Queen to reign my heart
  You changed my life so patiently
  And turned it into something good and real
  I feel just like I felt in all my dreams
  There are questions hard to answer
  Can't you see ?
  Baby, tell me how can I tell you
  That I love you more than life
  Show me how can I show you
  That I’m blinded by your light
  When you touch me I can touch you
  To find out the dream is true
  I love to be loved by you
  You're looking kind of scared right now
  You're wait...
喜欢被你所爱
我要全部歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 be on you 这首歌歌词的意思! 谢谢!就是歌词 的中文意思, 谢谢各位.
坑洼rqAZ57EB35
ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeah yeah yeah i said excuse me little mama if i may,take this thought and send it your way,and if you don't like that, then send it right back,but i just gotta say i wanna be on you (on you), i wanna be on you (on you)and if you don't like that, then send it right back but i just gotta say, i just gotta say hey, sh sh shawty with no limits, that's what i need all the time,i'm wit with with it, she with it, she not sure she put it down come get get get it, the business, i hi hit it, whose is it the benz with the windows tinted, oh i get dirty south showning, like them grown men, goose patrongen let let me go in, sexy moanin, ca catch me jonesin let no not ever with this little mama off schedule got me achy, call me papi, hottest i be fly as feathers but but bout that, sh shawty housed that, you you got that prowl cat i wanna pop it like ecstasy, pretty face and all that but what i look for, this gal is hood core, but that is outdoors deserve an encore, the definition of a shone i said excuse me little mama if i may,take this thought and send it your way,and if you don't like that, then send it right back,but i just gotta say i wanna be on you (on you), i wanna be on you (on you)and if you don't like that, then send it right back but i just gotta say, i just gotta say hey, i'm feeling you girl, wanna get close to you, no doubt my sister swagger should tell it more than anything can vouch little mama you are what's inside ghetto, fine i'll make you proud so stuntalicious, i love it, lets at least work something out miss thing, million dollar game, coke bottle frame make my wall of fame let me know your name i control the rain i could make it better, matter of fact i make it weather, stormy weather with this cheddar all because you hot as ever, if you may lady,let me play baby, make my way baby,you won't like it, send it back and its okay baby you's a keeper, touch of diva, give me a fever if i could freak ya, give me the word and i'll be along i said excuse me little mama if i may,take this thought and send it your way,and if you don't like that, then send it right back,but i just gotta say i wanna be on you (on you), i wanna be on you (on you)and if you don't like that, then send it right back but i just gotta say, i just gotta say girl let me touch you like nobody can (yeah girl)girl let me show you i'm a gentleman (uh huh)i wanna be the one to hold your hand (oh yeah)i just wanna be, i just wanna be girl let me touch you like nobody can (yeah girl)i wanna show you i'm a gentleman (uh huh)girl let me be the one to hold your hand (oh yeah)(whoaaaaaa)i just wanna be, i just wanna be i said excuse me little mama if i may,take this thought and send it your w ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh是啊是啊是啊 我说对不起小妈妈如果可以的话, 采取这一思想,并传送您的方式, 如果你不喜欢这样,然后传送回来, 但我得说 我要对你(你) ,我要对你(你) 如果你不喜欢这样,然后把它右后卫 但我得说,我只是爱说 嘿,上海上海shawty没有限制,这也正是我需要的时候, 我与它的智慧,她有了它,她不知道她把它 来获得获得获得它的业务,我喜击,他们是 在奔驰与Windows有色,噢我肮脏南 showning ,希望他们长大的男子,鹅patrongen 让让我走的,性感moanin ,美国加利福尼亚赶上我jonesin 永远不要让任何不与这个小妈妈时间安排 让我微弱,叫我帕皮,最热我飞的羽毛 但是,但是比赛的是,上海shawty住,你说你有潜行的猫 我想弹出像摇头丸,漂亮的脸,这一切 但我期待已久的,这半乳糖是遮光罩核心,但这是在户外 值得喝采,定义的照耀 我说对不起小妈妈如果可以的话, 采取这一思想,并传送您的方式, 如果你不喜欢这样,然后传送回来, 但我得说 我要对你(你) ,我要对你(你) 如果你不喜欢这样,然后把它右后卫 但我得说,我只是爱说 嘿,我感觉你的女孩,想亲近你,毫无疑问 我姐姐告诉它昂首阔步应以上什么都可以保证 妈妈你是什么什么的贫民区内,罚款我会让你自豪 所以stuntalicious ,我喜欢它,让至少些办法 错过的事情,万美元的比赛,焦炭瓶架 让我的墙名人堂让我知道你的名字 我控制的雨我可以变得更好,事实上 我要它的天气,天气这一切达 因为你所有热点一样,如果你可以夫人, 让我发挥的婴儿,使婴儿的方式, 你不会喜欢它,把它回到及其好宝宝 你是一个守门员,触摸天后,给我一个发烧 如果我能怪诞亚,给我这个词,我将沿着 我说对不起小妈妈如果可以的话, 采取这一思想,并传送您的方式, 如果你不喜欢这样,然后传送回来, 但我得说 我要对你(你) ,我要对你(你) 如果你不喜欢这样,然后把它右后卫 但我得说,我只是爱说 女孩让我谈一下您想没有人可以(是女孩) 女孩让我告诉你我是一个绅士(嗯) 我想有一个人会握住你的手(噢) 我只是想将我,我只是想将我 女孩让我谈一下您想没有人可以(是女孩) 我想告诉你我是一个绅士(嗯) 女孩让我有一个人会握住你的手(噢) ( whoaaaaaa ) 我只是想将我,我只是想将我 我说对不起小妈妈如果可以的话, 采取这一思想,并传送您瓦特
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 stay with you 歌词 的文章

随机推荐