根据汉语句子的结构提示,完成句子。 1.我想去探望那个生病的男孩。 I want to go and visit___.

根据汉语提示,完成句子。 1.我想去探望那个生病的男孩。 I want to go and visit___._百度知道
根据汉语提示,完成句子。 1.我想去探望那个生病的男孩。 I want to go and visit___.
我想探望病男孩 I want to go and visit the sick child
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完成句子的相关知识
其他2条回答
the sick boy祝
the boy who is sick
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.are likely to
2.came to my aid
3.mistaking for
4.concerned about
5.stared at
6.The truth is that
7.contribute to
8.Apart/ Aside from
10.approach to
试题分析:
1.考查句型:sb/sth be likely to
do 某人某物有可能做…,填are likely
to&&
2.考查词组:帮助某人,come to one’s
aid用过去式. came to my aid
3.考查词组:把某人错当成:mistake sb
for…,和 be动词连用用mistaking
for&&
4.考查词组:be concerned about担心
5.考查词组:stared at凝望,用过去时
6.考查表语从句:如果表语从句中不缺成分,意思完整,用that连接表语从句:The truth is that
7.考查词组:有助于:contribute to
8.考查词组:除了:Apart/ Aside from
9.考查词组:占据:make up
10.考查词组:“…的办法”approach to ,这里的to是介词,用动名词做宾语。
考点:考查完成句子
点评:本题考查较为细致,要求考生要特别耐心答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,时态是否一致。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,固定短语的应用。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子,这类题型考察基础知识较多。平时应注重积累,熟记一些句型及惯用结构。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
根据所给汉语提示完成下列句子。
注:此题答案要写在答题卷上。
1.累坏了,我溜上床很快就睡着了。
___________________, I& ______________ and __________________.&&&
2.你们有没有过这样的情况:别人控告你的记者,说他(她)们的报道完全失实?
Have you ever had a case _________ someone accused your journalists _________________________________________________________________________.
3. 她一进来就大哭起来。
&She ____________________she came in .&&
4. 不要总把失败归咎于他人。有时该怪自己。
Don’t blame others for the fails. It’s you _________________.&&
5. ______________________________was the longitude line.&&&她最感兴趣的是那条经线。
6. Come and see me whenever __________________________.& 只要你方便,随时都可以来。
来源:2015届江苏省高一下学期期初考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据所给汉语提示完成句子
1.如果你们想购买我们的产品,必须提前预定。
If you want to buy our products, you must order them
_________ _________.
2.在2008年汶川发生了大地震,导致8万人死亡。
In 2008, a heavy earthquake happened in Wenchuan,
_________ _________ 80,000 deaths.
3.请耐心等待。我们公司已安排修理工去修理你的洗衣机了。
Please wait patiently. Our company has _________
_________ a repairman to repair your washing machine.
4.我正要开门,这时突然想起我把钥匙忘在办公室里了。
I was about to unlock the door, when it _________
_________ that I had left my key in the office.
5.我本希望昨天去参加你的婚礼的,但是我突然生病了。
I _________ _________ to attend your wedding
yesterday, but I fell ill.
6.每个人都知道钓鱼岛属于中国。
Everyone knows clearly that Diaoyu Island
__________& __________China
7.一到英国,我就发现那里的学校生活完全不一样。
________&&&&&&&&in
the UK, I found school life there was quite different
8.妈妈喜欢吃巧克力,我也喜欢。
My mother likes eating chocolate and ________ ________
________.
9.已经上课一分钟了,但老师还没出现。
Class is to begin in a minute, but the teacher still
hasn’t______ ________.
10.我总是随身带把伞上班,只是以防下雨。
I always take an umbrella to work, just _____ _______
it rains.
来源:2010年福建省高二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:其他题
根据所给汉语提示完成下列句子。
注:此题答案要写在答题卷上。
1.累坏了,我溜上床很快就睡着了。
___________________,
I& ______________ and __________________.&&&
2.你们有没有过这样的情况:别人控告你的记者,说他(她)们的报道完全失实?(3分)
Have you
ever had a case _________ someone accused your journalists
_________________________________________________________________________.
3. 她一进来就大哭起来。
&She
____________________she came in .&&
4. 不要总把失败归咎于他人。有时该怪自己。
Don’t
blame others for the fails. It’s you _________________.&&
______________________________was the longitude line.&&&她最感兴趣的是那条经线。
6. Come
and see me whenever __________________________.& 只要你方便,随时都可以来。
根据所给汉语提示完成下列句子中的空白:
86. 如果你们想购买我们的产品,必须提前预定。
If you want to buy our products, you must order them
_________ _________.
87. 在2008年汶川发生了大地震,导致8万人死亡。
In 2008, a heavy earthquake happened in Wenchuan, _________
_________ 80,000 deaths.
88. 请耐心等待。我们公司已安排修理工去修理你的洗衣机了。
Please wait patiently. Our company has _________ _________ a
repairman to repair your washing machine.
89. 我正要开门,这时突然想起我把钥匙忘在办公室里了。
I was about to unlock the door, when it _________ _________
that I had left my key in the office.
90. 我本希望昨天去参加你的婚礼的,但是我突然生病了。
I _________ _________ to attend your wedding yesterday, but I2014年初中英语会考适应性试卷(附答案有听力mp3)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年初中英语会考适应性试卷(附答案有听力mp3)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年初中英语会考适应性试卷(附答案有听力mp3)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
峨边彝族自治县2014年中考适应性考试英  语2014年4月&&& 全卷分为第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷非两部份。满分150分,120分钟完卷。注意事项:1.所有试题一律在答题卡上规定的地方按要求作答,不得在试卷上作答。2.答题前,请将自己的学校、姓名、考号,写在答题卡上相应的位置.3.考试结束后,只上交答题卡,试卷由学校统一保管.
第 Ⅰ 卷第一部分 听 力 (共三节,满分30分)第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的选项,并把番号填在答题卡上。每段对话读两遍。(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分) 1.What was invented in 1876?&&&&
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. &
2 How does Tom usually go to work?
3. What does the man want to do?&&&
4. Which place does the woman think to visit?&&& &
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
5. What does the man suggest?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&第二节& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能正确回答所给问题的最佳选项,并将题前的番号填在答题卡上。每段对话读两遍。(共7.5分) 6. What do they like to eat every day?&& A. Fruit. &&&&&B. Vegetables.&&&&C. Meat.7. Where has the woman been?&& A. New York. &&&&&& B. London.&&&&&&& C. Paris.8. What’s the weather like?&& A. Sunny.&&&&&B. Rainy.&&&&&C. Cloudy.9. How much a month does the woman have to pay for the house?&& A. 250 yuan.&&&&&&&&&& B. 350 yuan.&&&&C. 450 yuan.10. Where are they talking?&& A. In a bookshop.&&&B. At a bus stop.&&& &&C. In a zoo.第三节 听下面3段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将选项前的番号填在答题卡上。每段材料读两遍(共15分)A) 听下面的材料,回答第11-12小题11. What do they think of the traffic in the city?& A. Great&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Bad.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Not bad.12. Where are they going?& && A. To a restaurant.&&&&&&&& B. To a store.&&&&&&&&&& C. To a museum.B) 听下面一段材料,回答13―15三个小题13. What are they talking about?&& A. A park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A zoo.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A bird garden.14. When will they meet the others?& A. At 8:20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 8:30.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 8:40.15. What does the woman want to do there?&& A.Buy some new clothes. B.Take photos of the birds. C.Take her raincoat.C)听下面一篇短文,回答第16-20小题16. How long will the Browns stay in China? && A. Two months.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. One year.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Two weeks. 17. What does Mr. Brown do?& && A. A doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A teacher.&&&&&&&&&&& C.A manager18.What places does Mrs. Brown want to visit? && A. Some hospitals.&&&&&&&&& B. Some factories.&&&&&& C. Some schools.19.Who wants to meet some Chinese students?& && A. Mr. Brown.    B. Mrs. Brown.    C. Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s daughter.20.Why will they show the pictures to their American friends?& && A. Because their friends like collecting pictures.&& B. Because they want to introduce China to their friends.&& C. Because they hope their friends can come to China.&英语基础知识
第一节 语法和词汇知识 (每小题1分,共15分)从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上相应的位置按要求填涂。21. Tony, there are&&& few mistakes in your homework,don’t make&   same mistake again. A. a, a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a., the&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the , the22. -- Which would you prefer, a pear or an apple? --____. An orange, please.&A. Either&&&&&&&      B. Neither&&&&&&&    C. Both23. There is ________ with your computer. Why not have it ________?A. wrong something,& mended&&&&& B. mendC. mended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 24. It is raining ______, I have to stay at home instead of going fishing.&&& A. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. heavily&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strongly25&Tom ______ the book before he took it.& &&& A. looked up&&&&&& B. looked for&&&&&&&&&& C. looked through&26.&-- You look very worried. _______?&&&& -- My new car hurt an old woman.&&& A. Can I ask a favour& B. How do you do&&&&&&& C. What’s up 27. I know Beijing very well since I ________ there three times.& A. have been&&&&&&    B. went &&&&&&&&    C. have gone28. I hear there will be all kinds of robots________ twenty _____ time .&&& A. after, years&&&&&&&&& B. in, years’&&&&&&&&&& C. for, year’s29. ______ has Miss Green taught in your school?& For about six years.&&& A. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How far30. Because Robert was seen ____ the room, everyone thought he was the thief.& &&&& A. to enter&&&&&&&&& B.& enter&&&&&&& C. entered&31. The price of the shoes ________than before. I can't afford two pairs.& A. is more expensive& B. is much higher& & C. is much lower32. Every student as well as all the teachers ______asked to be on the playground to have a school meeting at once.&&& A. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are33. I have got some wonderful photos of the boy_______ the guitar on the left.&&& A. which play&&&&&&&&&&& B. who plays&&&&&&&&&&& C. that play& 34. There are about _____ students in the school, and ____ of them are boys.&&& A. two thousand, three fifth&&& B. two thousand, three fifths&& C. two thousands, three fifths35. Could you tell me _______?A. who wants to be a pilotB. who do you want to help&& C. whose eraser is this &第二节& 完形 (每小题1分,共15分)下面两篇短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的几个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上相应的位置按要求填涂。
AMr Clark was born in a small town of England. When he finished middle school, he found work in the police station and he has worked there& 36& 42 years and he'll retire(退休)this autumn. He tried to work hard in the past 42 years& 37& he wasn't a lucky man and never caught a thief. He was often sorry for it.& Last weekend, when Mrs Clarke was cooking supper, she found there was no sugar. So she asked her husband& 38&& some in the shop near their house. He came in the shop and found a young man stealing some money from a woman's bag. He ran to the thief& 39& , but the young man found and ran away at once. Mr Clarke ran after him. The thief ran into a blind alley(死胡同)and Mr Clarke caught him at last.& "Please give me a chance, sir,"said the young man."I never stole before."&&& "Who gives me a chance?" said Mr Clarke. "I'll soon retire and I caught a thief for the 40 time!" 36.A.for&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.since&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in37.A.and&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.but38.A.buys&&&&&&&&&&&& B.buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to buy39.A.quickly&&&&&&&&& B.quietly&&&&&&&&&& C.carefully40.A.last&&&&&&&&&&&& B. first&&&&&&&&&&&& C.second
BThere is a park near my home. But I don’t go there very often. One afternoon I&& 41&& into the park and found it was really small. In the park, there were two& 42& ways. One was wide and clean. There were lots of flowers on both sides.& 43&& was narrow and dirty. Grass grew everywhere. But finally I decided to follow the dirty way.Ah! There was a small& 44& there. It was the most beautiful garden I had ever seen. There were trees, flowers and chairs. I thought it was&& 45& part of the park.Many people tell me that there is& 46 to see in the park. Now I tell them& 47& they follow the right way, they will feel differently. When I’m& telling them, they just smile at me& 48 answering. I know they don’t believe me. My trip to the park that day made me understand something about&&& 49& .Don’t be& 50& to choose a different way. Be brave. You may get a big surprise!41. A. went&&&&&B. looked&&&&& C. entered42. A. easy&&&&&B. different&&&& C. same&43. A. Another &&&&B. Other&&&&& C. The other 44. A. lake&&&&&B. garden&&&&& C. river45. A. the best &&&B. a better&&&&& C. a nice 46. A. something &&&B. nothing &&&&& C. anything47. A. if &&&&&B. when &&&&& C. after 48& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. without &&&&& C. for49. A. study &&&&B. family&&&&& C. life&50. A. lucky& &&&&B. afraid&&&&& C. worried&
第三节 理解 (每小题2分,共40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的几个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上相应的位置按要求填涂。
AA man came home from work late, tired, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door. && “Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?”&& “If you must know, I make $20 an hour.”&& “Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down. He thought for a moment, looked up and said, “Daddy, could you lend me $10?”&& The father was furious, “If you asked for the money to buy a toy or some other rubbish, then go straight to your room and think about why you are so selfish!”&& The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour, the father calmed down, and started to think, “Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn’t really ask for money very often.” So he went to the little boy’s room.“Sorry! Maybe I was too hard on you just now.” said the man, “Here’s $10.”“Oh, thank you, Daddy!” he said happily. Then, the boy took out some coins. When the father found that the boy already had money, he got angry again.“Why do you want more money since you already have some?” the father shouted angrily.“Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do.” The little boy replied, “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.”& 51. How much money does the boy’s father make an hour?& _____.&&&&& A. $10&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $20&&&&&&&&&&&& C. $30&&&& 52. In this passage, the underlined word “furious” means ______.&&&&& A. very angry&&&&&&& B. quite happy&&&& C. too excited& 53. At first, the father refused to lend the boy any money because __.&&&&& A. he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himself& B. he thought the boy would buy something of no use C. the boy always borrowed money from him 54. The boy wanted to buy ____ with twenty dollars.&&&&& A. a new book for himselfB. a nice present for his father C. an hour of his father’s time55. From the passage, we can infer that the boy’s father____.&&&&& A. often played with his son& B. spent little time with his son C. often came back home early
BHave you ever done something foolish that made you feel so embarrassed(尴尬的)?&&& Well, that’s exactly how I felt. On a Saturday morning last autumn.I had gone to town to do some shopping and as I was on my way home,it suddenly began to rain. I at once ran into a nearby phone box since I didn’t have an umbrella.It was raining so heavily that I have to stay in the phone box until it stopped.&&& A few moments later,I saw a young man walk up to the phone box,wearing a yellow raincoat and holding a box. I didn’t want to go out into the rain,so I picked up the phone and pretended I was talking to someone. I thought the man would go away,but he didn’t. He just waited in the pouring rain,watching me wave my hands about and act as if I was deep in conversation.&&& Luckily,it began to stop after about ten minutes.“Okay,Mum,” I said loudly into the phone,“I’ll see you later Bye!” I put the phone down.picked up my shopping bag and walked out of the phone box “I’m sorry I took so long,”I said to the man.&& “Oh, I don’t want to use the phone,”he replied.smiling.“I’ve just come to repair it. It’s out of order.you see.” I felt myself go bright red in the face and I hurried away with my head down,feeling a complete fool. That was certainly one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!56. Why did the writer go to the phone box and stay there?&&& A. Because she wanted to wait for her friend there.&&& B. Because she wanted to phone her mother.& &C. Because it rained heavily and she had no umbrella with her.57 What did the writer think what the young man wanted to do?A. To repair the phone. B. To use the phone. C. To stay in the phone box.58. How long did the young man wait for?&&& A. About five minutes. B. About fifteen minutes.& C. About ten minutes. 59. Which of the following is TRUE?A. The story happened on a cold Saturday morning last summer.&&& B. The writer was telephoning to her mother when it rained.&&& C. It suddenly rained when the writer was on her way home after shopping.60. Why was the writer embarrassed?&&& A. Because she did something foolish.&&&&&& B. Because she got all wet.& C. Because she made the man wait so long.
CLondon police are well known in the world. Today there are policemen everywhere, but in 1700 there was no policeman in London at all. A few old men used to protect the city streets at night, and they were not paid very much.About 300 years ago, London started to get bigger. The city was very dirty and many people were poor. There were so many thieves who stole money in the streets that people had to stay in their homes as much as possible.In 1750, Henry Fielding started to pay a group of people to stop thieves. They were like policemen and were called “Bow Street Runners” because they worked near Bow Street.&&& Fifty years later, there were 120 Bow Street Runners, but London had become very big and needed more policemen. So, in 1829, the first London Police Force was started with 3,000 officers. Most of the men worked on foot, but a few rode horses. There was no policewoman in London until 1920.Today, London police are quite well paid and only a few police officers still ride horses.Perhaps the London Police Force’s greatest achievement (成就) is to meet changing& conditions and provide excellent police service (服务). The two main reasons for the Force’s development were the growth of population and the progress of science and technology.61. London Police Force is famous in the world, because _________.&& A. it provides excellent service&&&&&&&&&& B. it has many policewomen&& C. the police officers work on horses&&&&& D. it has a long history62. People in London didn’t want to go outdoors about 300 years ago because __________.A. there were no policemen in the streets&&& B. the city was very dirtyC. they were poor&&&&&&& D. there were so many thieves in the streets63. London had 120 Bow Street Runners in the year of __________.&&&& A. 1700&&&&&&&&& B. 1750&&&&&&&& C. 1800&&&&&&&& D. 182964. Which of the following sentences is true according to the passage?A.&A few policeman protected the city streets at night in 1700.B.&The first London Police Force was founded in 1829.C.&London police were well paid in the past.D.&People could not see policewomen until 1900. 65. What is the best title for this passage?&&& A. London Police Force&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Bow Street Runners&&& C. Why Are London Police Famous?&&& D. The History of the London Police
D66&& Here are some predictions: things to come, things to go.The Spring Festival, the most important Chinese holiday when everyone returns home, has caused headaches for millions of Chinese. More than 2 billion people travel at the same time, making getting travel tickets and the journey difficult.& 67&& China plans to build more than 120,000 kilometers of railway and a fast transportation network that will serve 90% of the population by 2020. And because most of China will be cities, people will not have to go to other places to find a job, so it will no longer be a problem.& 68& In the future, digital newspapers will be sent to personal web tools through Internet. Readers can discuss topics with journalists and editors. Information will move faster. &&&&& 69& But scientists have found something else for oil as fuel. Coal, natural gas, solar power, nuclear power and even water can take the place of oil as sources of energy.Schools will go electronic. 70&& Everything will be in the computer and students will not need to bring books to school. They will find information on the Internet. A computer will be the students’ library, schoolbag and connection to the outside world. There will be robot teachers. They will check homework on computers and communicate with the students’ parents through e-mail. And school buses will be like spaceships, comfortable and safe.
根据短文内容,选择恰当的句子补全短文,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A.What might the future be like?B.Oil is running out faster than expected.C.Computers will be important and popular among the students.D.But in 28 years, Spring Festival travel may not be a problem at all.E.Newspaper will come to an end in 2043.&&&& && 第四节 对话运用 (每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出横线上所需的选项(选项中有两项多余选项),并在答题卡上相应的位置按要求填涂。John: Oh, Tom. Please don’t sit on the chair!Tom:.& 71& John: Look! One of its legs is broken. It’s dangerous to sit on it Tom:& 72&& Who’s broken it?John: I don’t know. I found it when I was cleaning the floor. Tom: Let’s tell our teacher about it and then someone can repair it.John: No.& 73& Tom:. Yourself? Have you learnt to repair a chair?John: Yes. My father is a worker. He is good at repairing things.&& 74& Tom: Oh, your father taught you.& 75& John:. Certainly. Let’s begin.
A. Hurry up!B. What’s the matter?C. Thank you for telling me about it.D. I think I can repair it myself.E. That’s a good idea.F. He taught me how to do that.G. Shall we do it together?
&第二部份 非选择题 (45分)
第一节 词汇(每小题1分,共10 分)A) 根据下面每句句意、汉语提示及英语解释,在答题卡上写出空白处所缺单词的正确形式;每空一词。76. Our teacher often _________(鼓励) us to study hard.&&&&&& 77. Austria is the center of European classical_________ (音乐)&&& 78. Don't go out on rainy and__________ (多风的) days.&&&&&&&&&& 79. When will his new book be__________ (to come out )?&&&&&&&& 80. He is going to______&& ( reach) in Sydney next week.&&&&& B)读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式。In& 81 (I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking,& 82& (make)noise in class and so on.Most of the& 83& ( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they& 84 (punish). I like the rules, because they make our school  85  (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study.第二节 完成句子(共15分)A)按每小题的要求转换下面的句子,每空一词。(每小题1分;满分5分) 86.There is something special in today’s newspaper. (改成否定句)&&&& _______ is________ special in today’s newspaper.87.My mother often does housework in the evening.(一般疑问句)&&& _______ your mother often ______ housework in the evening ?88. I’d like two kilos of beef. (对划线部分提问)&& _______ ________ beef would you like ?89.Not only I but also my sister likes online shopping. (改为同义句)&& ______ I _____ my sister like online shopping.  90.The man with a pair of glasses is my physics teacher .(改为定语从句)&&& The man _______ _______ a pair of glasses is my physics teacher.B)根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子(每空一词,共10分)91.小伙子们,请注意听!去那条河里游泳是危险的。&&& Boys, please _____ up! It’s dangerous _____ go swimming in that river92.我妹妹基本没能理解你对她所说的话。&&& My little sister could hardly understand _______ you said ________ her.93.别担心,有三个中国姑娘在照看她们。&&& Don’t worry. There _______ three Chinese girls __________ after them.94.我宁愿去科学博物馆,而不愿去公园。&&& I’d like to go to the Science Museum ________ ________ go to the park.95.昨天我在街上碰到了一个老朋友.&&& I ______ _______ one of my old friends in the street yesterday.&第三节 补全对话(每小题1分,共5分)读下面的短文,在空白处填上合适的单词或句子,使短文意思通顺合理、结构完整。&&& Shop worker:Hello,_ 96 , madam?&&& Susan:I’d like to choose a T-shirt for my husband. &&& Shop worker:_97_ does your husband like?&&& Susan:Blue.&&& Shop worker:How about this blue one?&&& Susan:It’s nice, but I’m afraid it’s too _98__.&&& Shop worker:What size does he take?&&& Susan:Size XXL.&&& Shop worker:This blue one is Size XXL.&&& Susan:How much is it?&&& Shop worker:It’s fifty Ceight dollars, but there is a sale on today, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& everything is& 99 ,so you only need to pay twenty-nine dollars for it.&&& Susan:I’ll _100__ it. &&& Shop worker: Thank you.
第四节 书面表达(15分) &&& 你觉得你的校园生活安全吗?请你以“How to Keep Safe in School”为题写一篇短文,谈谈你的看法。内容包括:1.&描述一件发生在你身上或你看到的发生在校园里的意外事件(经过与结果)2.&提出解决这种校园意外事件的建议(至少两条)3.&呼吁每个学生要注意校园安全要求:1.不得在中出现学校真实的名称和学生真实姓名。如需使用学校名称或学生的姓名,请一律使用Hill School和Tom。2.语句连贯,词数80个左右。作文开头已经给出,不计入总词数.How to Keep Safe in SchoolDo you know that our school life could be dangerous if we are not careful enough? For example,峨边彝族自治县九年级考试答题卡英    语填涂样例&正确填涂
&注意事项&A.&答题前,请考生将自己的姓名、班级、考号填写清楚,并认真核准。B.&选择题使用2B铅笔填涂;解答题字体工整、笔迹清楚。&
2014年峨边彝族自治县九年级适应性考试英语材料及参考答案2014.4材料第一节 听下面5句话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的图, 并将图前的番号在机读卡上填涂,每句话读两遍(共7.5分)1. W: David, do you know when the telephone was invented?&& M: Let me see. Oh, it was invented in 1876.2. W: Do you often go to work by bus or by bike, Tom?M: Neither. I drive to work every day.3. W: Would you like to play basketball this Sunday?M: No. Why don’t we go fishing?& 4. M: I’m thinking about taking a trip to Beijing this summer.W: Oh, you should go to visit the Great Wall. I went there last summer. It was really nice.5. W: Tom, could you tell me how to improve my English?M: Well, listening to English programs on radio every day will be helpful.第二节& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能正确回答所给问题的最佳选项,并将题前的番号填在答题卡上。每段对话读两遍。(共7.5分)6. M: I like vegetables very much. I have them every day. & W: Sure, Eating enough vegetables is good for our health. I like eating vegetables, too.7. M: Hello! Haven’t seen you for a long time.W: Yes. I’ve been to New York, a beautiful city in America.8. M: What a day! It’s raining again.W: Yes. We often have too much rain at this time of year.9. W: How much do I have to pay for the house every month? 350 yuan a month?M: No, 450 yuan.10. M: What can I do for you, madam?& && W: Please show me the book over there. Is that a book about computer?第三节 听下面3段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将选项前的番号填在答题卡上。每段材料读两遍(共15分)A) 听下面的材料,回答第11-12小题W: How do you like the city?M: I’m having a good time. I love it. I’m glad& we came.W: Yeah, I really like the stores.M: Well, I love the museums.W: But the traffic is bad.M: Yeah, I hate the traffic.W: It’s almost supper time. There are lots of restaurants here. What would you like to try? Italian? Chinese? Japanese? M: I’m not sure. You decide.W: OK, let’s go to eat Chinese food.B) 听下面一段材料,回答13―15三个小题M: We have to meet the others at 8:40 at the bird garden, don’t we?W: Yes, that’s right.M: Do you know how to get there?W: Yes, I’ve got a map. It will take about one hour and a half to get there by bus.M: What do you know about it?W: It’s an area that protects lots of different birds. M: How many kinds of birds shall we see there?W: I’m not sure. But I’m going to take my camera with me. I love birds. I want to take some photos of them. X Kb1. C omM: That’s a good idea. What clothes are you going to wear?W: Well, if it’s wet there, I’ll wear my strong shoes and take my raincoat with me.M: So will I.C)听下面一篇短文,回答第16-20小题The Browns are Americans. They are now in Hefei. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China for two months. They want to visit some cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese.Mr. Brown is a doctor. He will visit a hospital in Shanghai. Mrs. Brown is a school teacher. She is going to visit some city schools and village schools. Their daughter is a middle school student. She wants to meet some Chinese students.They are going to take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they will show the pictures to their American friends. They want the American people to know more about China.
参考答案1―5 BCCAB&& 6-10 BABCA& 11-15 BACCB& 16-20 AACCB21-25 BBCBC& 26-30 CABAA& 31-35 BBBBA& 36-40 ACCAB41-45 ABCBA& 46-50 BABCB& 51-55 BABCB& 56-60 CBCCA61-65 ADCBD& 66-70 ADEBC& 71-75 BCDFG76-80 arrive81-85 safe86-90 T Does, H B Who/that wears/has91-95
bumped into96-100 What can I W&&&&&& take/ buy书面表达& a possible versionHow to Keep Safe in School Do you know that our school life could be dangerous if we are not careful enough? For example, one day, two students ran after each other in the hallway. Suddenly, one of them fell down and hurt his leg because of the wet floor. So, he had to stay in hospital for two weeks.So I think students should always walk but not run in the hallways. And the teachers had better keep an eye on the students after class and stop them from running.At last, I hope all the students should pay attention to their safety in school. 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语句子的结构 的文章

随机推荐