be different to的

英文简称 : diff.
中文全称 : 不同的
所属分类 : 医药卫生
词条简介 : 无
提交&&取消感谢您对海词的支持!我们相信用户的支持反馈能让海词更完善更专业,让更多人以更有效的方式获得需要的信息。
&:&&&&差额
&:&&&&困难的
&:&&&&差别的,鉴别的4发现相似题Different people have different hobbies. For example, some people like reading, some people like swimming and some people like collecting something and so on. I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and traveling. I used to read books in my free time. I like reading because I could learn much by reading. At that time, reading was part of my life. Every day, I spent most of my free time reading books, newspapers and magazines. At night, I could hardly get
to sleep without a novel in my hand.But later I found I could only learn from books by reading. I couldn’t get knowledge from others. I needed a
change . Traveling is my hobby now. I can visit many different places by traveling. I can learn a lot about people, geography and history. It’s very interesting.I have many good friends. They all have their hobbies. Ann studies very hard. So her hobby is reading all kinds of books. Tony loves working with her hands, and his hobby is gardening. He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard. Judy is a quiet girl. She likes knitting(编织). She always knits sweaters for her dolls. We have different hobbies, but we are all good friends.根据短文内容选择最佳答案(5分)小题1:
is not the writer’s hobby according to the passage.
A.Reading
B.Swimming
C.Skating
D.Traveling
小题2:The writer used to
before he went to bed.
A.watch TV
B.listen to music
C.play sports
D.read a novel
小题3:The underlined word
A.from reading to traveling
B.from traveling to reading
C.from reading to skating
D.from writing to skating
hobby is gardening.
B.Judy’s
C.Tony’s
D.John’s
小题5:What is the best title of this passage?
A.Different people have different hobbies.
B.How to make friends
C.Reading is important
D.Ways of traveling
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C小题5:A
试题分析:本文叙述了不同的人有不同的爱好,介绍了自己以及好朋友的爱好。作者喜欢读书、滑冰和旅游。他的好朋友安喜欢读各种各样的书,托尼喜欢园艺,朱迪喜欢编织。他们虽然爱好不同,但是他们是好朋友。小题1:细节理解题。根据I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and traveling. 可知作者的爱好有:读书、滑冰和旅游。故选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据At night, I could hardly get
to sleep without a novel in my hand.可知作者在晚上睡觉前要读一个小说。故选D。小题3:词义猜测题。根据But later I found I could only learn from books by reading.和Traveling is my hobby now.可知作者认为自己通过阅读,只能从书上学到一些知识,不能从其他人身上学到知识,故开始旅游,因此此处是指从读书到旅游的改变。故选A。小题4:细节理解题。根据Tony loves working with her hands, and his hobby is gardening.可知托尼喜欢用她的手工作,他的爱好是园艺。故选C。小题5:标题归纳题。根据Different people have different hobbies.可知本文围绕着不同的人有不同的爱好展开的, 故选A。
翻译句子,每空一词。
l. 我早晨从来不会起床很晚。
I never _____ _____ late in the morning.2. —打搅一下,现在几点了?
—八点四十五。
一Excuse me _____ _____ is it?
一It"s _____ _____ _____ nine. 3. 一给朱莉买一本安徒生写的书怎么样?
一好主意!让咱们再给她开个生日晚会吧!
一_____ _____ _____ Julie a book _____ Andersen?
一That"s a good idea! And let"s _____ a birthday _____ for her.4. 人们有不同的习惯。
People have _____ _____.
1. 当你做决定有困难时,红色能帮你拿定主意。
Red will help you when you are
. 2. 没有你的帮助,我无法解出这道题目。The problem can’t
. 3. 每天我有很多作业,我别无选择,只能去做。I have a lot of homework every day, and
.4. 天气预报有没有报道如此潮湿的天气将持续多久?
Does the weather report say ______________________?5. 年轻人应该常向别人学习,而不是卖弄。
Young people should often
.6. 我真的不知道我能怎么处理这个机器人? I really have no idea ____________________________?
When do people usually eat dinner?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:3次
参与编辑人数:3位
最近更新时间: 00:20:04
贡献光荣榜

我要回帖

更多关于 be different to 的文章

随机推荐