求英语单词小故事!!!!!3分钟左右,70单词左右!不要笑话,要有哲理滴!!!!有木有!!跪求哦!乱打者死

求麦当劳小故事,要简短,易读的那种!100个单词左右就可以了.没办法英语不行啊,随便点,一个麦当劳的英文笑话也可以,多点我有得选择哦!
神天卫阶6翌
As we all know,the founder of the McDonald's brand Crocker,he has extraordinary management skills,the McDonald brothers operated a small fast-food restaurants has become the number one brand in the world,the United States of becoming one of the most influential entrepreneurs.However,It is said that from then McDonald's brother bought the franchise in the hands of Crocker in addition,there is a Dutch.The following two are completely different way of operating.By contrast,Crocker looks stupid.He only McDonald's stores,processing beef,cattle and the money went to let others make.AndDutch raise only 200 head of cattle
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一篇英语长篇笑话。300-400单词左右。3分钟左右。谢谢~_百度知道
急求一篇英语长篇笑话。300-400单词左右。3分钟左右。谢谢~
我有更好的答案
Loyalty in Marriage
In no respect of opposing opinion from hei family ,a woman accepted the proposing of an ambitious council candidate who was of fame and popularity and engaged.However,bing involved in a scandal,her fiance lost his sponsors and many votes.Laster he was diagnosed with cancer,and for good therapy ,he was trapped in poverty.In the face of various grieves and disasters,he thought of suicide many times.He wouldn't survive but for the woman's virtue of fulfilling their pledge,staying by his bedside and managing to entertain him every day.
Owing to her through care and mild inspiration, he gradually lived through the tough period.On...
A duck walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender.
The bartender says &What can I get you?&
Duck: Umm. Do you have any grapes?
Bartender (looking surprised and finding the question odd):
No, I'm afraid we don't.
And the duck waddles slowly out of the bar.
The next day at the same time, the duck waddles into the bar, hops up on a bar stool.
Bartender: Hi. What can I get for you?
Duck: Umm. Do you have any grapes?
Bartender (a little annoyed): Hey! Weren't you in here yesterday. Look buddy, we don't have any grapes. OK?
The duck hops off the stool and waddles out the door.
The next day, at the same time, the bartender is cleaning...
In a sunny eveningA thief climb into the Peter's homeHe looked and looked to also can not find the computerSo, Peter outHe said to him, feed, you doing hereThe thief said, &I have to steal somethingThen, the police caught him
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笑话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求…有哲理性的小故事或笑话!谢谢_百度知道
求…有哲理性的小故事或笑话!谢谢
我有更好的答案
愚人哲学很久以前,在一个偏远的小山村,有一个小孩出生不久,父母即亡故。孩子在非常贫困的环境中长大,那种环境,连生活都很难维持,更不可能读书。所以,他不识字,也没有人告诉他姓什么,叫什么名字。
他天天为了三餐而辛勤劳动。每次找工作,他就告诉雇主说:“我只要有米吃就好了。”因此,大家就叫他“米老大”。
岁月不留人,他从少年渐入中年,结婚生子后,还是天天为三餐的米粮而奔忙劳苦。他家住在山边,经常砍柴去卖,这是他换取米粮的生计来源。
米老大非常老实,根本就不知道什么是计较。他砍的柴都很干,许多人都喜欢买他的柴。
有一天,他挑了柴欲送往城里卖,路上遇到一位很有钱却极悭吝的人。对方知道米老大的柴又干又好,拦住他说:“我要买你的柴。”
米老大很高兴,但贪小利的富...
梦见的电话号码不要打
一位女孩在北京郊区的超市工作,她在一天夜里梦见一个特别帅的男子,那个男子在梦中告诉她:「我想和你交朋友,和你结婚,你要是同意的话,就打这个电话XXXX XXXX,你要是不同意,就不要打了。」
她醒后清楚地记住这个电话,上班后,在无意聊天中就和她们同事说起这件事,又说那个男子特别帅,长的样子还能够清楚地记得,她们同事一边开玩笑一边起哄地非要她打那个电话,然后她在犹豫与好奇的状态下打了那个电话。
「你好,这里是北京八宝山火葬厂,请问你是哪里?」听到这一句惊如霹雳的话语,她在不知所措下急忙的挂了电话,她们同事在看到她惊慌的面容后也被吓愣了,在同事的追问下,她将电话号码中的地址说了出来,她同事们既吃惊又恐慌,大家都一时没了主意,她则吓得...
中国队是不会进十六强的,除非。。。不过如果真能小组出现,我也不会拒绝。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
哲理的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需初一的有趣英语小故事,100个单词左右,要突出逗乐,有趣,不要太深奥,要简单明了.使人读完后哈哈大笑,要有中文翻译
1.向肖伯纳求婚 英国有位美貌风流的女演员,曾写信向肖伯纳求婚.她说,因为他是个天才,她不嫌肖伯纳年迈丑陋.假如能使女郎的美貌和超人的天才结合,那该是多么协调啊.“咱们的后代有你的智慧和我的美貌,那一定是十全十美了.” 肖伯纳给她回了一封信说,她的想象很是美妙,“可是,假如生下的孩子外貌象我,而智慧又象你,那又该怎么办呢?” 1.Marriage Proposal to Bernard Shaw Once a beautiful and dissolute British actress wrote to propose marriage to Bernard Shaw. She said she did not mindBernard Shaw's old age and ugliness because he was a genius. And if they could combine the beauty of the woman with the talents of the great man,that would be greatly harmonious. “With your wisdom and my appearance,our children must be perfect.” Bernard Shaw answered,in a letter,that her imagination wassplendid,“But,what if the children take my appearance and yourwisdom?” 2.闹饥荒的原因 在一次宴会上,一个资本家用遗憾的目光上下打量着瘦骨嶙峋的肖伯纳,一本正经地说:“看看你的模样,真叫人以为英国人都在挨饿.” 肖伯纳审视着大腹便便的资本家说:“但是,我一见到你,就知道英国正在闹饥荒的原因了.” 2.The Reason of the Famine In one dinner party,a capitalist eyed bony Bernard Shawup and down regretfully,and said in all seriousness,“Look atyour appearance,it really makes people believe that all the Britishare starving.” Bernard Shaw,examining the potbellied capitalist,said,“But,I know as soon as I saw you the reason why Britain is suf-fering from famine.” 3.开头写得差是好事 有一次,契诃夫遇到一个青年作家,这个作家一看到契诃夫,便苦恼地说,自己开始写作时,无论如何也写不好,文笔和思想的表达常常相悖,他深为自己的笨拙与自己的处境感到痛苦.契诃夫听后,非但没有给予丝毫的安慰,反而吃惊地说:“您都说了些什么呀!开头写得差,这是好事么!” 青年作家听后,大为惊讶,不知该如何是好.契诃夫接着说:“当然是好事了.您得明白,如果初拿笔的作家一下子就写得顺顺当当,那么他就完了,他在写作上是没有什么前途的.” 3.Good to Write Poorly at the Beginning Once Chekhov met a young writer.The moment he sawChekhov,the writer said,in great distress,that when he beganwriting,he could not write well no matter how hard he tried.Hisstyle of writing often went against the expression of his ideas,and he was in deep agony for his clumsiness and his situation.On hearing it,Chekhov,instead of giving slightest comfort,saidsurprisingly,What are you talking about?It is good to writepoorly at the beginning.” The young writer was astounded after hearing that,and wasat a loss what to do.Chekhov continued,“Of course it's good.You see,if a new writer could write fluently overnight,then hewas over,and he would have no great future in writing.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码是人都有凄凉,不要笑话别人!_励志哲理故事-爱微帮
&& &&& 是人都有凄凉,不要笑话别人!
  人生不易,不要笑话别人。家家都有难念的经,人人都有难唱的曲。再风光的人,背后也有寒凉苦楚;再幸福的人,内心也有无奈难处。  谁的人生都不易,笑人等于笑己,尊重别人就是尊重自己。最穷无非讨饭,不死总会出头。  谁的人生十全十美,谁的生活没有薄凉,谁敢保证一直都是人生得意。  金无足赤,人无完人。做人要真诚、谦和,善待别人,温暖自己。人,是活给自己看的。  别奢望人人都懂你,别要求事事都如意。苦累中,懂得安慰自己。  没人心疼,也要坚强;没人鼓掌,也要飞翔;没人欣赏,也要芬芳。生活,没有模板,只需心灯一盏。爱情因珍惜而美好;友情因真诚而长久;亲情因相依而温暖。  人与人之间,就是一份缘;情与情之中,就是一颗心。若爱,请珍惜;若惜,请真诚。情再浓,时间久了,也会淡忘;爱最深,回应少了,也会心凉。  心最热,冷漠惯了,也会冷却;人再好,疲惫累了,也会离开。感情,没有取悦,只有真心实意的不离;人心,没有践踏,只有相伴相依的温情。  一段情,始于心动,无言也欢;一份爱,止于心冷,无语也多。爱可以守望但不奢望,情可以包容但不纵容。心灵共鸣,才能继续;心无旁骛,才能长久。
点击展开全文
每日分享哲理故事、励志名言、经典语录、人生感悟等精彩内容,关注有收获!
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语单词 的文章

随机推荐