114网址导航[精华推荐]
2011超级碗中场秀表演:黑眼豆豆好听的歌附歌词(双语)
kira86 于发布 l 已有人阅读
最新学习文章小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
Jack Johnson
&Better Together& Live
Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart---&Better together&
他一直是一个贴近大自然的歌手& 配乐简单& 旋律婉转& 用最直白的歌词唱最纯真的爱
Better TogetherJack Johnson
There is no combination of wordsI could put on the back of a postcardAnd no song that I could sing, but I can try for your heartOur dreams, and they are made out of real thingsLike a shoebox of photographs with sepia tone loving
Love is the answerAt least for most of the questions in my heartWhy are we here and where do we goAnd how come it's so hardIt's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceivingI'll tell you one thingIt's always better when we're together
Mmm, it's always better when we're togetherYeah, we'll look at the stars when we're togetherWell, it's always better when we're togetherYeah, it's always better when we're together
And all of these moments just might find a way into my dreams tonightBut I know that they'll be gone when the morning light singsOr brings new things for tomorrow night you seeThat they'll be gone too, too many things I have to doBut if all of these dreams might find their way into my day to day sceneI'd be under the impression I was somewhere in betweenWith only two, just me and you, not so many things we got to doOr places we got to be, we'll sit beneath the mango tree now
Yeah, it's always better when we're togetherMmm, we're somewhere in between togetherWell, it's always better when we're togetherYeah, it's always better when we're together (mmm)
I believe in memories, they look so, so pretty when I sleepAnd when I wake up, you look so pretty sleeping next to meBut there is not enough timeAnd there is no, no song I could singAnd there is no combination of words I could sayBut I will still tell you one thingWe're better together
《Mockingbird》Eminem
一位叫Eminem的父亲的独白——&Mockingbird&
没有统计过& 但是《Mockingbird》应该是Eminem脏字浓度最低的几首歌之一& 如果记忆可以拥有具象的形态& 他童年的记忆一定是碎片一般& 不堪的画面以及每一步都会留下伤疤的过程是他不愿让女儿再次经受的& 可是& 玩笑也好& 轮回也罢& 他还是让女儿经受了太多& 凌乱的生活就如同一场无法定义的大雨& 你竭尽全力& 依然无法为心爱的人挡下所有的雨滴& 那种无助 无奈& 以及浓的化不开的爱都被放进了歌词里& 安静地坐在投影仪前的艾米纳姆让人动容& 温暖& 哽咽的声音& 仍然& 还有坚毅
Mockingbird&&Eminem
I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now
But hey, what daddy always tell you?
Straighten up little soldier
Stiffen up that upper lip
What you crying about?
You got me
Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad
Well I'm gone but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
Cuz you're scared, I ain't there?
Daddy's with you in your prayers
No more crying, wipe them tears
Daddy's here, no more nightmares
We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it
Laney uncles crazy, aint he?
Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it
We're all we got in this world
When it spins, when it swirls
When it whirls, when it twirls
Two little beautiful girls
Lookin' puzzled, in a daze
I know it's confusing you
Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news
I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me
All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did
We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me
But things have gotten so bad between us
I don't see us ever being together ever again
Like we used to be when we was teenagers
But then of course everything always happens for a reason
I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream
Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that ?limb up? little lady, i told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But i promise momma's gon' be alright
It's funny
I remember back one year when daddy had no money
Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up
And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me
Cuz daddy couldn't buy 'em
I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying
Cuz daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom
And at the time every house that we lived in
Either kept getting broke into and robbed
Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar
Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college
Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it
And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart
And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart
Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back
On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment
And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara
And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr. Dre
And flew you and momma out to see me
But daddy had to work, you and momma had to leave me
Then you started seeing daddy on the T.V. and momma didn't like it
And you and Laney were to young to understand it
Papa was a rollin' stone, momma developed a habit
And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it
I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand
Cuz all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud
Now I'm sittin in this empty house, just reminiscing
Lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out
To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now
Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here
Laney I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here
I like the sound of that, yeah
It's got a ring to it don't it?
Shh, momma's only gone for the moment
Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that ?limb up? little lady, i told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But i promise momma's gon' be alright
And if you ask me too
Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird
I'mma give you the world
I'mma buy a diamond ring for you
I'mma sing for you
I'll do anything for you to see you smile
And if that Mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
I'mma break that birdies neck
I'd go back to the jewler who sold it to ya
And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad (haha)
那些五月天帮别人写的歌你听过几首?
很高兴这个世界上有一个叫卢广仲的家伙
他有标志性的服装和发型& 他喜欢弹Baby&Taylor& 他在弹吉他的时候双腿会不由自主地摆动 他喜欢在唱歌前讲一个故事&& 他看起来憨憨傻傻的,却可以用&电影里的配乐 好像你的双眼&&为你写了一首歌&代表我刚为你哭过&把我们惊艳到& 他是小清新,却在骨子里刻着&Rock n'Roll"的字眼& 他总是用最简单的句子带给我们最繁复的色彩和最畅快的哲学& 他叫卢广仲&
整个世界停止不转动很寂寞
走在海边数着萤火虫好困惑
想要的生活怎么有一百种
不想掉进这深深漩涡
每当我背对星空
发现自己其实脆弱不敢说
当我背对星空
爱情渐渐萎缩我猜不透
无边的宇宙哪里有我想要的生活
&&〈一百种生活〉(鍾成虎 词)
我穿戴整齊面對瘋狂的
世界不管今天
面對誰微笑是必須
就算妳不在意我微笑的原因
是我僅有的自信
&&〈好想要挥霍〉(陈绮贞 词)
曾曾經在我眼前卻又消失不見
這是今天的第六遍
電影裡的配樂好像你的雙眼
我愛你快回到我身邊
&&〈我爱你〉 (卢广仲 词)
你關心我的最近 說你也有同樣心情
面對這類的問題 我們總是沒有力氣
鐘聲響起 怎麼繼續
我跳不出相同邏輯
不斷追著我 一整個學期
&&〈寂寞考〉 (卢广仲& 词)
我只想看著你 用任何距離
非常安靜 飄過一片雲
你的關心 變成灰色牆壁
我沒能力 抵擋攻擊
該如何告訴你 我的心情
我還想陪著你 任何天氣
我還盼望 可以傳達給你
唱給你聽 在秋天裡
&&&&&& &&〈听见了吗?〉& (卢广仲& 词)
別帶我去遠方 我不想去遠方
我只想待在家 陪你說說話
然後一些生命就這樣平安的消耗
暫時沒有想到其他的願望
&&&&&& &&〈不想去远方〉& (卢广仲& 词)
熟悉的街道黃昏的太陽西下
Oh 疲倦的飛鳥陌生的微風吹
金色的河水飄送著生活的迷惑
我一步一步地走著就走進夢中
我穿越了樹梢飛過了圍牆城市裡的神話
我就向前追莫名其妙會飛想知道誰在我夢中歌唱
繞過了街角美麗的空曠怎麼都沒人說話
原來只有夜來香
&&&&&&& &&〈只有夜来香〉& (讨海人& 词)
我很愛哭設定只能在隱形的時候哭
安心的哭包圍著我的世界是一棵樹
所有眼淚灌溉著樹木然後長了葉子
眼淚是甚麼聲音決定了風景的樣子
我背著樹旋轉的跳舞緩緩划過銀河
美麗故事點綴著河流閃閃我又哭了
所有眼淚繼續灌溉著樹木長了葉子
風景是甚麼聲音好想要聽聽聽你說
這瞬間這傷口這光線透露甚麼
你的愛你的心甚麼聲音最寂寞
我是個校園歌手
每一次哭泣都是一次創作
請讓我為你寫歌
有你的風景好漂亮
&&&&&&& &&〈校园歌手〉& (卢广仲& 词)
Alicia Keys
If I Aint Got You
归根结底,你是所有句子最后的转折——If I ain't got you
&If I ain't got you& Alicia Keys
Some people live for the fortune  Some people live just for the fame  Some people live for the power yeah  Some people live just to play the game  Some people think that the physical things  Define what's within  I 've been there before  But that life's a bore  So full of the superficial   Some people want it all  But I don't want nothing at all  If it ain't you baby  If I ain't got you baby  Some people want diamond rings  Some just want everything  But everything means nothing  If I ain't got you  
Some people search for a fountain  Promises forever young  Some people need three dozen roses  And that's the only way to prove you love them  And in a world on a silver platter  And wondering what it means  No one to share, no one who truly cares for me  
Some people want it all  But I don't want nothing at all  If it ain't you baby  If I ain't got you baby  Some people want diamond rings  Some just want everything  But everything means nothing  If I ain't got you  Some people want it all  But I don't want nothing at all  If it ain't you baby  If I ain't got you baby  Some people want diamond rings  Some just want everything  But everything means nothing  If I ain't got you  If I ain't got you with me baby  Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing  If I ain't got you with me baby
The Rose 中文字幕版-- 手嶌葵
Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
彭学斌和他的《暗恋》
不用猜就知道&&《暗恋》是彭学斌自己最满意的作品之一& 张智成的演绎也把分寸拿捏的很好
四目交接的时候 不要停留太久
适可而止的问候 关心不能太过
好奇也别去探索 妒嫉只能深锁
如果忍不住寂寞 也不能对你说
啊好朋友啊我的好朋友
不小心的沉默 不能让你太难过
我们就站在落地窗的两边
就算触碰也有了界限
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
是靠近还是更遥远
相信我们走到另一个境界
搭肩高唱友谊万万岁
要是我爱你变成了语言
什么会多一些 什么会少一些
就让别人去猜测 我们清白的很
就让自己去承受 那种清白的闷
就算我只是朋友 能不能有要求
如果你发生什么 也是我想太多
啊好朋友就只是好朋友
不小心说出口 微笑中藏着难过
我们就站在落地窗的两边
就算触碰也有了界限
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
是靠近还是更遥远
你会不会也曾闪过这感觉
一念之间就要差一点
要是我爱你变成了利剑
什么会被消灭 什么才会复原
那是我的底线 继续将你暗恋&
大家好,欢迎来到我的小站!
站长在关注helluvah - Lyrics
LONG DISTANCE RUNNERS (2015)
Derrida Guerilla Always the good life / You told me it would be fine / By the seaside, the sunlight / The 80&s were dying out / Derrida guerilla / Guerilla Derrida / Look how we&ve grown so sad / Derrida guerilla / Guerilla Derrida / Look how we&ve turned so bad / Always the good wife / The thirty glorious ones / When you wanted two boys / A new life postmodern world / Derrida guerilla / Guerilla Derrida / Look how we&ve grown so sad / Derrida guerilla / Guerilla Derrida / Look how we&ve turned so bad / Derrida guerilla / Guerilla Derrida
Oh Tenderness I died and was reborn in 1994 / Troubled kids around / Long for the city sound / Where did you go / Tell me how deep is low / Oh tenderness I&m getting away / And the love that you make / Is the best game I&ve ever played / Oh everyday I&m trying so hard / To stay away / I died and was reborn in 2004 / Ready for the future / To come and blow them up / Where did you go / Tell me how deep is low / Oh tenderness I&m carried away / And the love that you make / Is the best game I&ve ever played / Oh everyday I&m trying so hard / To stay / I promise I did my best / But there&s something in my chest / It has woken me up every night / Oh tenderness I&m carried away / And the love that you make / Is the best game I&ve ever played / Oh everyday I&m trying so hard / To stay away
Make it right You just came up to me / Oh you looked so weird / You left me suddenly / Like it was nothing / We got to make it right / We got to sort it out / You thought that you were right / You thought that you were right about me / You say, you say it&s on me / But I&m stronger, stronger than you&ll ever be / You say, you say it&s on me / I want, I want you gone / We got to make it right / We got to sort it out / You thought that you were right / You thought that you were right about me / We got to make it right / We got to sort it out / I know that you were right / To let me all behind / You got to make it right / You got to sort it out / You thought that you were right / You thought that you were right about me / Oh come down
Life on a video Wanna live in a videogame / If I loose I play it again / Wanna live in a videogame / I&ll choose the level / And I&ll choose the end / Wanna live in a tv show / In a house with a swimming pool / Wanna live in a tv show / Things are much brighter / On a video / Life is much brighter on a video / Life is much bigger on a video
This is hot feat. Marc Huyghens (cf. Short Distance Runners)
What&s the point I&m doing legal drugs / I&m angry to the core / Oh I&ve become& joke / The one that makes you laugh so much / What&s the point what&s the point of it / What&s the point what&s the point of it all / What&s the point of it what&s the point of it all / I&m standing on the edge / I could never think straight / I&m the one dancing alone / In the dark room of your heart / What&s the point what&s the point of it / What&s the point what&s the point of it all / What&s the point of it what&s the point of it all
A dark and cold wave I fill my head with drugs to forget about you /I fill the void with girls who do not look like you / I keep on lying to everyone but you know the truth / I&m gonna be a blank page with someone new / It&s the only way / In the sun / It&s the onnly way / In the sun / You know that dark and cold wave that sometimes swallows me / I was taught to think that I was worth nothing / Falling and falling and falling like a rootless tree / It&s been hard for you / I&m sorry / You&re like a sleeping koala in the night / You hold me tight she said / You hold me tight / I&ve missed something bu you know I&m shy / I need some time to think / I need so much time / I loved you / Oooh I loved you / Always in the sun / Always in the sun
The lights& Tomorrow down in the hall / We will meet when the bell tolls / You&ll be floating in the air / I&ll kill everyone for you / Oh you know I really would / I won&t / Not gonna fake it yeah I&m gonna make it for you / I saw the lights / Oh oh oh oh : I saw the lights / Oh my love you&re so gone away : All the things that I never said / Oh my love you&re so gone away / All the things that I wish I said / Oh oh / I saw the lights / Oh oh oh oh / I saw the lights : Oh my love you&re so gone away / All the things that I never said / Oh my love you&re so gone away / All the things that I wish I said / Oh oh / I saw the lights / Oh oh oh oh / I saw the lights / It should not get you killed / Should not let you live / But you&ll make it to the end / It should not get you killed / Should not let you live / But you&ll make it to the end / It should not get you killed/ It should not let you live / It should not
Highways (cf. Short Distance Runners)
Sweet golden yearsI&m getting stronger& / I&m getting closer / Getting closer, closer/ Oh I do love the riviera / It took me all It gave me a heart / Don&t ask me questions please / You won&t like the answers / Don&t ask me questions if / You don&t like the answers / I have to leave the boat / And let & let myself get drowned / I have to leave the boat / I&m getting stronger / I&m getting closer / Getting closer, closer / Don&t ask me questions please / You won&t like the answers / Don&t ask me questions if / You don&t like the answers / I have to leave the sea / Let & let a pi&ce of me / I have to leave the sea / I&m getting stronger / I&m getting closer / Getting closer / I like standing alone / Pretend I had the choice / I like singing old songs / You don&t know / Oh sweet golden years / You&re so gone away / Oh I&ve been nowhere / You know I won&t stay / Oh sweet golden years / You&re so gone away / Oh I&ve been nowhere / You know I won&t stay
SHORT DISTANCE RUNNERS (2014)
This is hot Hot this is hot / This is all that we want / Driving fast to the south to the sea / Hiding from all the things that we ought to have done / In the past for the present to last / I feel hurt by your smile by the way you don&t cry / I just thought I just wrote I just shout / This is hot / This is hot / Hurts it just hurts / The way we get older / This is it / This is life as they say / This is hot / As we move in circles always / Same player shoot again game over / This is hot / This is hot / Hot this is hot / I need more to live for / As you&re trying so hard everyday / I feel blessed I feel cursed / I love the way it hurts / Something pure fading out to the grave / This is hot / This is hot
Highways I wanna be your lover (Always the winter has never come the summer) / No strings attached anymore (Always the winter has never come the summer) / I&m gonna be your dancer (Always the winter has never come the summer) / Long long long distance runners / All I wanna see / Is something in your eyes / Something really queer / Right between your thighs / I&ll make it end& (Always the winter has never come the summer) / Feelings get hurt fast this day (Always the winter has never come the summer) / Don&t wanna feel any pain (Always the winter has never come the summer) / No broken heart anymore / All I wanna see / Is something in your eyes / Something really queer / Right between your thighs / Always the winter has never come the summer / Always the winter has never come the summer / Long long long distance runners / All I wanna see / Is something in your eyes / Something really queer / Right between your thighs
AS WE MOVE SILENTLY (2011)
Broken glass I eat broken glass&/&I spit tears and ashes&/&Don&t fade away /&Oh oh please don&t fade away /&Oh my love come on take my hand /&I know I woke you up again /&Will she come down / Oh will she come down /&I think it&s getting on her nerves /&I know you wake up and hear the voices /&I know you&re still afraid of fears /&I know it&s make up over the bruises /&I know it can&t resist the tears /&I bet she does fade away /&No I won&t be that girl sitting here and smell the flowers /&No it won&t make my day & pictures of the USA /&Cause it&s all that we love, telling lies when we&re alone /&And it&s all that we love, telling lies when we&re in love /&And it&s all that we hate, telling lies when we are late /&I know you wake up and hear the voices /&I know you&re still afraid of fears /&I know it&s make up overs the bruises /&I know it can&t resist the tears /&I bet she does fade away /&I eat broken glass /&I spit tears and ashes /&I eat broken glass /&I spit tears and ashes
In the sky Hold on to your world /&But I&m sure it&s gonna burn /&Go on and be strong /&Show us all where you belong /&Oh come, oh come, oh come, oh come /&Names in the sky are all the same /&The one you use to blame /&The lack of real shame /&On life without control /&Is the last one you know /&Another word to take the night back to your world /&But now it&s ours, forget about your old God /&Black rooms back in the air /&Now pray, say the only word you know /&I speak for myself /&Now you speak for yourself /&I keep on dancing all night long /&I keep on dancing all day /&All night /&All day /&All day /&All night /&Names in the sky are all the same /&The one you use to blame /&The lack of real shame /&On life without control /&Is the last one you know
City ghost Have you noticed how the sea today /&Is now fading to grey /&Autumn rain reminds of these years /&When we went home so late /&It&s getting fast and it&s getting slow /&We&re sixteen now oh we&re city ghosts /&It&s getting fast and it&s getting slow /&My soul&s at war but I don&t wanna fight no more /&I&m getting higher than the sky /&So you can&t hide away /&No you won&t go too far /&Hear the silent alarm /&It&s getting fast and it&s getting slow /&We&re sixteen now oh we&re city ghosts /&It&s getting fast and it&s getting slow /&My soul&s at war but I don&t wanna fight no more /&So I&m saying Hello /&I am going downtown /&Hello&I am going downtown /&Downtown
Come on The city is a cemetery where I&m buried /&Lost in the sea for years /&So I lie when I&m with you /&You are so bright, I am so scared of you /&So I hide inside /&Watch out for fires in the golden cage /&The bird is gone, I heard it might be dead /&So I lie when I&m with you /&You are so bright, I am so scared of you /&When you say come on /&They all are lying /&You&re spoiling all the mornings and the nights /&Wish I were stuck in the old times /&Come with me I won&t do you no harm /&Come with me, but don&t tell anyone /&No, don&t tell anyone /&Just come on
Don&t put me in a box Make me lose control /&Watch me I&m growing old /&Break the frames oh break them all /&I&m nowhere to be seen at all /&So don&t put me in a box, no don&t /&Pride and shame /&All look the same /&One night stands /&Just like you said /&So don&t put me in a box /&Don&t cause it&s too small /&Will you miss me&? /&We&re going to throw down the kings /&And God will appear as a queen /&I know what everybody says /&But we don&t listen anyway /&Don&t put me in a box /&I know they won&t like it much /&Prop them up with their daily hate /&War is declared to their state /&No don&t
Monster lunch I don&t wanna have my monster lunch tonight /&I don&t wanna speak my mother tongue /&I don&t wanna go back home /&Or I will never be old /&We have to change the rules /&Start a brand new game /&See if you find it cool /&The losers ain&t the same /&I don&t wanna go back home /&Or I will never be old /&Please, don&t wake me up tonight /&Just tell me, please, how were the seventies /&In the end, in the end /&Oh oh oh oh /&I don&t wanna go back home /&Or I will never be old /&I don&t wanna go back home /&Or I will never be old
Patriarkill Give me my emotion pills /&I would like to sound real /&I can still feel confused /&What is love&? What&s abuse&? /&I think there&s something missing here /&I think it&s me, I think it&s me /&I&m the target, I&m the target /&Give my submission pills /&It&s feeling like I&m a freak /&Contradictions, self-destruction /&Are my world&s new ennemies /&I think& there&s something missing here /&They drive me blind, but no tonight /&Cause I&m the target, and you&re the target /&They don&t want me now /&They&re coming for you /&They say just look at God /&He&s looking at you /&They don&t want us now /&They&re coming for you /&They say just look at God /&He&s looking, he&s looking at you /&They&re coming for you /&Did you watch me sleep /&Cause I could hear you breathe /&Did you watch me fall /&With my secrets untold /&Did you watch me sleep /&Did you watch me, did you watch me /&Did you, did you watch me fall /&Patriarkill now you know /&Patriarkill God said so /&Patriarkill no you know /&Patriarkill men said so /&Now you know
Sante Fe All the way to Santa Fe /&You&ve changed your name /&End the shame so popular among the dirt /&Teenage sucks for teenage lust /&Welcome, you&re home again /&You&ll choose the end /&Welcome, it&s life again /&You&ll choose the end /&All the way to Santa Fe /&You&ve changed your face /&End disgrace so popular among the girls /&Teenage hopes that all got lost /&Welcome, you&re home again /&You&ll chose the end /&Welcome, you&re dead again /&You&ll choose the end /&I made it up for you /&It&s all about you /&All the way from Santa Fe /&You&ve changed your friends /&Polaroids from the dead
Kids on crash&She said& &&In the end I think you love your demons /&They don&t only kill you /&They can make you live too /&You fight what you know /&And hate what you don&t&& /&Oh the kids on crash yeah the kids on crash /&They&ll make you pay the price /&Oh the kids on crash yeah the kids on crash /&They&ll smash up who you are /&This is what you are /&Pushing way too far /&Slow down again /&Slow down you&re late /&You don&t get along with your friends anymore /&No one gets close to you no one climbs up the walls /&Oh the kids on crash yeah the kids on crash /&They&ll make you pay the price /&Oh the kids on crash yeah the kids on crash /&They&ll smash up who you are /&This is what you are /&Pushing way too far /&An it will be dark in the mornings /&And it will be clear in the nights /&And on frozen lakes I&ll go wake up the past /&And look for the names behind the photographs /&The sun comes up /&Fading tracks / Hidden lanes /&Frozen lakes / Hinterland /&Flashing lights on your face /&When the sun comes up /&Always /&Someday
Body motions I wanna see the snow /&As you&re driving slow at dawn /&By the fields wrapped in the cold /&Where there&s no one but the crows saying /&You realize what you never told /&Tell me stories from ages ago /&I wanna see the storms /&From the white cliffs of Dover /&Just like our body motions /&Made us feel alive for sure /&Now you realize what you never told /&Tell me stories from ages ago&
Hey now Silence has fallen on your backyard /&Cold wind and foreign rain out tonight /&This is the train that takes you home /&Back to the place where you grew up /&This is the train that takes you home /&Back to the place where you&ll grow old /&Holy empire /&Into the wild /&See you someday /&By the sea shore /&This is the train that takes you home /&Back to the place where you grew up /&This is the train that takes you home /&Back to the place where you&ll grow old /&Holy empire /&Into the wild /&Hey now back from the dead /&We cry instead /&Hey now back from the dead / Hey now we shine instead /&I know you know I&m one the them /&I disappear and change my name /&Hey now back from the dead / Hey now we cry instead /&Hey now back from the dead /&Hey now we shine instead
Snow Holes in the sand /&Fall always /&Grab your hand /&I&m dancing with my lover /&In the mist of October /&Snow there is snow /&Falling on the sea, for your and me /&Snow there is snow /&Falling at your feet /&A winter dream /&Of perfect memories /&Dreams of perfect destinies /&Snow there is snow /&Falling on the sea, for your and me /&Snow there is snow /&Falling at your feet /&A winter dream /&Now I wait for my life to begin /&All these years must lead to something /&Now I wait for my life to begin /&Snow there is snow /&Falling on the sea, for your and me /&Snow there is snow /&Falling at your feet /&A winter dream /&Wake up /&Sleep so late /&Coffee and cigarettes /&I&m looking for some way to record happiness /&I&m looking for some way to record happy days
Song for Lucian&I don&t think it&s gonna rain today /&But you shouldn&t be scared /&Stormy weather makes you feel alive /&There&s magic in the air /&It&s all there is to say /&It&s not a song for yesterday /&It&s not a lullaby /&This is a song for Lucian /&It burns /&It&s a party on a beach, it&s the birthday of a friend /&It&s the taste of your lips, it&s a kiss in the rain /&It&s the mountain lights when you&ve been walking all day /&It&s the smell of coffee when you&re lying in bed /&It&s all there is to say /&It&s not a song for yesterday /&It&s not a lullaby /&This is a song for Lucian /&It burns /&I wish I could go back, feel like you /&Life is gonna be great, don&t be scared, don&t be scared /&No don&t be scared.
EMOTION PILLS (2008)
Breathe in breathe out Tell me I&m not so impure / Tell me I just wanna be sure / Oh baby can&t you see the dark side inside me&? I don&t know what I want but the things that I cannot do / For what it&s worth I can&t make you cry / For what it&s worth / It&s just / Another drinking game takes me back to your bed / Another drinking shame takes me back to my inner mess / For what it&s worth / I can&t make you cry / For what it&s worth / Oh please / Breathe in, breathe out, faster, faster / Fuck me again / Love me / At least once before the end of the world is coming over us / Now the end of the world is coming over us / I want you to feel forever real / Silently she fades away / I want you to be forever healed / Silently she fades away / I will make you always, always pray I will make you always, always stay I will make you always, always&. Breathe in, breathe out, faster, faster / Now the end of the world is coming over usI saw a monster I saw a monster in my head and it was you / I saw a monster in my bed and it was you / I saw the future it was grey and it was blur / I saw the anger it was red and it was pure / Burn me out / Purify me / I saw it swimming to the edge of my soul / I saw it screaming it said I&d cry very soon / Burn me out / Purify me / I saw a monster / I saw a fucking monsterGo back to sleep Hey little child / Tell me what&s on your mind / Ghost won&t come here tonight / They are part of your life / One day you&ll fall in love / Remember what you were told / Go back to sleep / Hey little child / Don&t be scared of the dark / Monsters ain&t here at night / They are stuck in your mind / One day you&ll fall in love Remember what you were told / Back to sleep / What is it that makes me feel like this&? / What is it that scares me&? / One day you&ll fall in love / Remember what you were told / Oh please hear my voice / Make your dream real make some noise / One day you&ll fall in love / Remember what you were told / Go back to sleepBehind the screen I am the lover in your arms / The one who leaves before the dark / I am the one who cries at night / When you turn off the light / How is it&? How can you be like this&? / How is it&? How can you feel like this&? / When I&m in between / Hide myself behind the screen / Burn the flag, burn the skin / Special needs for special means / Hide myself behind the screen / I see the haunting of the sky, the light, the fear, the black and white / The way you &re swallowing the light when you leave me behind / How is it&? How can you feel like this&? / How is it&? How can you feel like this&? / When I&m in between / Hide myself behind the screen / Burn the flag, burn the skin /Special needs for special means / I&m on my way, I&m on my way now / Tell me lies I wanna hear when I&m losing control of my mind / Watch me I&m about to fall the ground red with my blood / I swear I will be / Good to see you / Watch me fall / The ground red with my blood / I swear I will be / Good to see you / Watch me fallIt&s hard to be Elvis I can&t concentrate now / I can&t hold my breath now&: Dear, turn off the lights / Doors are closing tonight / Full speed on the highways / The city&s burning / Look there&s a name painted on the wall / Letters have turned to red on the city hall of fame / I&ve got to go and tell you how / They&ve got the time to let you die / I ain&t no mind to call you mine / To call you mine / It&s hard to be Elvis / Sex is politics / It&s hard to be the king / The queen of all the queers / Look there&s a name on the wall / It&s written with the blood of the so-called heroes / Look there&s some hate on the wall / It&s written with the blood of your friends from the day they fell / I&ve got to go and tell you how / They&ve got the time to let you die / I&ve got nothing to hide I&m nowhere to be found / I&ve got nothing to hide / Check me all around / I just wanna try / I just wanna taste / I don&t wanna buy / I just wanna waste / I just wanna taste / I just wanna wasteSad song The sun after the rain / Has warmed up the mountain / She feels it in the air / The metallic smell spreads / Her lover has gone back / A sailor that sails hard / A dreamer that once left / To see the ocean&s depth / But when they met she felt / Some distance in his eyes / Some hate some bitterness / He walked away from her / I do not belong here / They all think I&m crazy / They&ve never seen the sea / But the mountains they smother me / But when they met she felt / Some distance in his eyes / Some hate some bitterness / He walked away from her / She took him onto the bridge / She said &You don&t love me. I &m gonna plunge and join the fishes / Then I&ll travel the seven seas / Forever following your ship& / She plunged, plunged, plunged, plunged, plunged, plunged / They say he can&t find peace / No they say he can&t find sleep / A siren&s chasing him/ That never stops singing / Until he gets crazy Happy Valentine Winter&s cold and I feel low / No one&s going to ask me out / I&m sorry I let you down / I&m sorry I can&t stand up now / But I don&t mind / I wish you Happy Valentine / No I don&t mind / I wish you Happy Valentine / And I don&t mind if you cry / I don&t mind I wish you Happy Valentine / He said I was a sinner / He said you were a loser / He said we can&t be happy / He said we&ll never be free / But I don&t mind / I wish you Happy Valentine / No I don&t mind / I wish you Happy Valentine / And I don&t mind if you cry / I don&t, no I don&t give a damn about your religion / And I don&t, no I don&t pretend I found the reason / No I don&t mind, I wish you Happy Valentine / I wish you could never cry / I wish you could never die / I wish you Happy ValentineFrankie goes to Bollywood Frankie goes to Bollywood / He wanna fake it in the fucking neighbourhood / Frankie wants some Indian coffee to start his day / Frankie wants some earl grey tea at 5&o clock today / But I don&t wanna lie to you / Frankie&s gone to rehab with a bible in his shoes / He wanna try and find God, it&s a brand new cure / But in the end / Frankie goes to Bollywood / He wanna fake it in the fucking neighbourhood / He wants the right sound (I got him today) / To sing with God&s son (I got him Sunday) / He wants the right sound to sing with God&s son lying in the sun / But I don&t wanna lie to you / Frankie&s gone to rehab with a bible in his shoes / He wanna try and find God, it&s a brand new cure / But in the end / Frankie&! Frankly Frankie&! / Why are you so crazy Frankie&? / I wanna go to the desert and dig my own grave / I wanna go to the desert and turn sinners into saints / I am not a lost soul I don&t wanna go to hell / Frankie goes to Bollywood / He wanna fake it in the fucking neighbourhood / He wants the right sound (he wants the right sound) / To sing with God&s son (to sing with God&s son) / He wants the right sound (he wants the right sound) / To sing with God&s son lying in the sun / But I don&t wanna lie to you / Frankie&s gone to rehab with a bible in his shoes / He wanna try and find God, it&s a brand new cure / But in the end / Frankie&s deadDance for me Tell me I&m your anger, your fears / Kill me to save me from my sins / Dance for me now dance for me / Show me the way you move / Dance for me now dance for me / You&ve got something to prove / I&ve been looking for you / Can you hear the city fights (lights)&? / It&s in the air it&s in your arms / Can you see the city lights (fights)? / It&s in the air, it&s in my mind / I&ve been looking for / I&ve been looking for you / I&ve been looking for something to come down / But I&m still waiting for the man / You&ll never leave me cause you&re weak / &m your love your hate you&re my thing / I am what your need I am what you need / I&ve got something for you / He says your face looks like a holy painting / Just like those in the church over the sea / I guess you&ve got something to pray for / Now you&re living on the edge of losing yourself / On the edge of losing yourself / On the edge of losing now you&re living on the edge / Oh do you believe me&? I swear that it is real / I can&t get used to it Throw myself on the sharp rocks Throw myself on the sharp rocks / Throw myself on the sharp rocks with you / Getting blind with the sunshine / Getting blind with the sunshine with you / They think I&m crazy, oh no / Don&t get me out of my mind / Don&t get me out of my mind you fool / I&m burning from the inside / I&m burning from the outside you fuel / They think I&m crazy, oh no / To be washed away / By the sea the sun / To be washed away / By the sun / To be washed away / By the sea the sun / To be washed away / By the sea / Let&s get on your knees / Oh come on let&s get on your knees / Throw myself on the sharp rocks / Throw myself on the sharp rocks for you / They got me out of my mind / They got me out of my mind, don&t you&? / They think I&m crazy, oh no / To be washed away / By the sea the sun / To be washed away / By the sun / To be washed away / By the sea the sun / To be washed away / By the sea / Let&s get on your knees / Oh come on let&s get on your knees / Sins they can bring you down / Sins you can turn them around / Sins they can make you grow / And you&re like so sorry now / You&re like so sorry now / You&re like so funny now Story from the city She doesn&t wanna wake up at forty / Having a job she hates / Drinking far too much whisky then / Shoot herself / She wanna go onto the moon / She says she&ll write you soon / She buys many magazines that make her dream / She wanna go to L.A / Coz she thinks she&ll be a star / Anyway / She wanna go onto the moon / She says she&ll write you soon / Story from the city / It&s not that far from here / Story from the city / I do not belong in here / Now she&s barmaid in a caf& / All the men call her honey / Candy came, never went away / It was the end of the day / She wanted to go onto the moon / She&s not written to you / Story from the city / It&s not that far from here / Story from the city / I do not belong in here Watch for signs Time has coloured in / The black and white of your feelings / Time is getting old / It&s like you, it&s like me, it&s like me / Please, please watch for signs / I don&t want you to pass me by / Please, enjoy your life / It won&t last long / Coz I wanna hear you come / All night long / Say, say it&s alright, it&s not your fault and it&s not mine / Say, say it&s okay, it&s not that bad at all / I wanna hear you come / All night long / Steal that, steal that / Coz I wanna hear you come / All night long The ultimate bonus track Please wipe these tears of my eyes / I don&t wanna lose one more time / The 80&s are over tonight / Another life is passing by / Something, something, something new / A piece of paradise is gone / Something, something, something new / A new paranoia is born / Do you remember your youth? / Burning lights are fading out / Waste of time and change of name / Do you think we look the same? / Something, something, something new / A piece of paradise is gone / Something, something, something new / A new paranoia is born / I wish / I say / I wanna tell you I&m insane / I wanna see dirt on your face / I wanna play with something rude / I want you to be nude and crude / I say / I wanna die / I wanna die / I wanna die / Something, something, something new / A piece of paradise is gone / Something, something, something new / A new paranoia is born
FALL TO WINTER (2007)
Breathe in breathe out Voir ci-dessus / See aboveDance for me Voir ci-dessus / See aboveHigh / Down &Promise you&ll never hate me / If I decide I have to leave you / Before you tell me something mean /& Before I wish we never kissed / God we&re scared of dying before dawn / I need to get high to feel more down / Promise you&ll never hurt me / Coz I can do it on my own /& Sleepless nights on sleeping pills / I think I&m better left alone /& God we&re scared of dying before dawn / I need to get high to feel more down /& I&m getting away from myself / I&m getting away to the end /& I dreamed of you last night /& You were fucking me again / I dreamed of you last night / You were sending me a letter that said / God we&re scared of dying before dawn /& I need to get high to feel more down /& I kill myself just to bother you / It makes me feel like I choose what to do / I&m getting away from myself &/ I&m getting away to the end /& I want a piece of you /& I&m scared of losing you
LOST IN PROGRESS (2006)
Story from the city Voir ci-dessus / See aboveI saw a monster Voir ci-dessus / See aboveHappy Valentine Voir ci-dessus / See aboveThrow myself on the sharp rocks Voir ci-dessus / See aboveI got drunk at the Andy Wahloo
I got drunk at the Andy Walhoo / He was cute but he was looking at you / I got drunk at the Andy Walhoo / He was cute but he preferred you / I used to call out your name in the middle of the night / In case you remembered my love letters, love&! / I got drunk in many beds / Yours, his, and those of your friends / I got drunk in many places / Boys, girls, kick their asses /& I used to call out your name in the middle of the night / In case you remembered my love letters, love&! / My love letters, love&! I used to call out your name / You used to call me insane / I used to call out your name / You used to call me insane / Insane &/ I used to call out your name in the middle of the night In case you remembered my love letters, love&! &/ My love letters, love&!&

我要回帖

更多关于 when the end歌词 的文章

随机推荐