天美2012年录取结果2012什么时候出梅啊。。。。都九号了。。。急死了!!!!!~!!!!!!!

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中物理
来源:2015年初中毕业升学考试(四川资阳卷)物理(解析版)
题型:选择题
日尼泊尔发生8.1级大地震,造成巨大人员和财产损失。下列有关地震涉及物理知识的说法中错误的是( )A.救灾直升飞机保持一定高度匀速飞行并空投物资过程中机械能不变B.强烈地震引发珠峰雪崩,冰雪石块飞速涌下过程中重力势能减小,动能增大,机械能减小C.由于惯性,救援人员必须提前在飞机还未到达目标区域上方时投放物质D.直升飞机升空时,因螺旋桨高速转动在桨上下表面形成压强差使飞机所受升力大于重力
来源:2015年初中毕业升学考试(海南卷)物理(解析版)
以下探究实验装置中,不能完成探究内容的是( )
来源:2015年初中毕业升学考试(河北卷)物理(解析版)
题型:填空题
如图所示的闭合电路中,物体ab静止,当蹄形磁铁竖直向上运动时,灵敏电流计的指针 (选填“会”或“不会”)偏转;让铜棒ab向右缓慢运动时,灵敏电流计的指针偏转的角度较小;快速运动时,指针偏转的角度较大。这说明感应电流的大小与 有关, (选填“动圈式话筒”或“动圈式扬声器”)是应用电磁感应原理制成的。
来源:2015年初中毕业升学考试(河北卷)物理(解析版)
图中有关声和电磁波的应用,分析正确的是( )A.甲是摩托车的消声器,其作用是在接收处减弱噪声B.乙是手按在小提琴上一根弦的不同位置,其目的是为了改变音色C.丙是利用卫星系统导航,其信息传播的媒介与“B超”相同D.丁是利用声呐探测海深,其原理是与蝙蝠在夜间飞行时的原理相同
来源:2015年初中毕业升学考试(北京卷)物理(解析版)
题型:实验题
如图所示,实验桌上有两个完全相同的烧瓶,烧瓶内装有质量相等,初温相同的煤油,完全相同的温度计,烧瓶内还分别装有阻值为10Ω的电阻丝R1和阻值为5Ω的电阻丝R2。实验桌上还有满足实验要求的电源、电阻箱和开关各一个,电流表和停表各一块,导线若干。小新利用上述实验器材证明“电流通过电阻产生的热量跟电阻阻值大小有关”。小新的主要实验过程如下:①将电阻箱、电流表及图19所示的装置甲等电路元件串联接入电路中,将电阻箱的阻值调为5Ω。②闭合开关,同时按下停表开始计时,记录电流表的示数为0.3A,通电时间为2min时,停止计时,记录此时温度计的示数40℃,断开开关。③用图所示的装置乙替换电路中的装置甲,将电阻箱的阻值调为10Ω,闭合开关,同时按下停表开始计时,观察电流表示数仍为0.3A,当温度计示数为40℃时,停止计时,读出通电时间5min,记录数据,断开开关。于是小新认为“电流表通过电阻产生的热量跟电阻阻值大小有关”。请根据以上叙述回答下列问题:(1)小新实验过程中存在的问题: (2)请你针尖对小新实验过程汇总存在的问题,写出改进措施:
为了测量某种液体的密度,小亮取适量这种液体的样品进行了如下实验:(1)将天平、量筒放在
台面上,将盛有适量液体的烧杯放在调节好的天平左盘内,改变右盘中砝码的个数和游码的位置,使天平横梁在水平位置重新平衡,此时砝码质量和游码在标尺上的位置如图甲所示,则烧杯及杯内的液体的总质量为
g。(2)将烧杯中的一部分液体倒入量筒中,如图乙所示,则量筒中液体的体积为 cm3;再用天平测出烧杯和剩余液体和总质量为106g.(3)根据上述实验数据计算出此种液体的密度为
若假想地磁场是由地球内部一块大磁铁产生的,图所示的四个示意图中,能合理描述这块大磁铁的是( )
来源:学年江苏张家港初三中考网上阅卷适应性考试物理卷(解析版)
在“测定小灯泡额定功率”的实验中,电源电压为6V,小灯泡和额定电压为3.8V.(1)小明在连接实验电路时还有导线未接上,如图甲所示,请用笔画线代替导线把图甲中的电路连接好(导线不得交叉).(2)在检查电路连接时,滑动变阻器的滑片应该移到____(A/B)端.(3)实验时,要使小灯泡正常发光,应移动滑动变阻器的滑片使电压表的示数为____V,此时电流表的示数如图乙所示,其示数为____A,那么小灯泡的额定功率是____W.(4)小华为了得到比较准确的小灯泡额定功率,她用同一套器材做了三次实验(她将电压表调到3.8V,图丙是其中一次实验所调的电压表示数),获得三组数据,并进行了数据处理,如下表:实验序号电流示数/A额定功率/W额定功率的平均值/W10.712.698 P额==2.63520.692.62230.682.584①她三次测得的功率有差异,其主要原因是________________.②这样处理数据的方法是否正确?____(正确/不正确),其理由是________________________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!天津港爆炸:七八辆消防车被炸毁 6消防员遇难
日,天津港雷诺汽车仓储场,大量汽车被烧毁。据仓储场的工作人员称,现场有六千多辆汽车,六分之一左右已被烧毁,消防还在持续灭火中。
  据新京报最新消息,今早6时至7时一小时时间内,距离爆炸现场仅3公里的泰达医院,已收到了六具消防员遗体。
  先前报道
  新京报快讯 (记者林野 彭子洋 赵吉祥 罗婷
杨锋)今日(8月13日)早晨6时30分许,新京报记者进入事故爆炸中心――东疆保税港区瑞海国际物流有限公司。在爆炸中心,有7-8辆消防车被炸毁,车内遗留的对讲机上,还不断传来其他队员的声音。
  在被炸毁的消防车附近,消防人员正在搬运队友尸体,至少三具被烧焦的尸体被抬走。随后被送往附近泰达医院,直接送进了太平间。爆炸中心附近,每一名消防队员均手持一个灭火器,哪里有明火便去哪儿灭。接受新京报记者采访时,消防战士表示已获知有队友遇难,边哭边继续灭火。
  事故中心附近,共有五六家物流公司全部被炸毁,集装箱七倒八歪,并砸坏停放的数量工程车和大货车。现场散落着车头、车轮胎等汽车零部件。新京报记者还注意到,现场聚集着大滩泛着黄色、类似化学品的泡沫。
(责任编辑:HN007)
08/13 07:5408/13 05:4208/13 02:13
新闻精品推荐
每日要闻推荐
社区精华推荐
精彩焦点图鉴
  【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与和讯网无关。和讯网站对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何明示或暗示的保证。请读者仅作参考,并请自行承担全部责任。About | Contact | Help&
&Main Menu
&Remember Me?
You are a guest user.You can register for free by clicking .
&Online Now
0 Member(s)
2 Guest(s)
0 Robot(s)Log in to see who's on.Most ever on: 143Membership: 236Welcome to our newest member: imfree444
Welcome to A.F.I.R.M.
AFIRM is a group of methadone maintenance treatment providers, consumers and other interested parties.
We support methadone maintenance as treatment and as an effective tool of recovery.
We believe that methadone is a successful form of treatment that can be enhanced by the integration of other treatment approaches.
Our mission includes the education and training of health providers and the community regarding the benefits of methadone treatment.
To fulfill this, we promote the development and proliferation of Methadone Anonymous and other 12-Step fellowships, clinical treatment alternatives, public relations initiatives and other political advocacy.
We are here to help!
Do you need help? Contact us!
email: fchristie@afirmfwc.org
Toll-Free Phone: (888)METH 7-86 (888.638.4786)
Help is just a phone call away..
&A great FREEWARE archive..
Software: Jan 25 2011 at 10:16 EST by Admin
Your Data Center has a great FREEWARE software archive available to anyone.
It is located at .
&Free family-friendly game website
Games: Jan 25 2011 at 10:15 EST by Admin
If you are looking for a free online game site for your younger (and younger at heart) family members we would like to suggest .
The games are made in flash and can even be played on many mobile phones like the Droid ...
&Support Videos
Movies: Jan 25 2011 at 10:12 EST by Admin
Do you have support videos? Yes we do! You can view the support videos at .
Members can download the videos in .MOV format (opens with QuickTime player). We suggest you join our community and help ...
Welcome to A.F.I.R.M.
New Member Information
A.F.I.R.M. New Member Information forum.
We will try to answer your questions before you ask.
10/15/15 at 23:01:31 ESTby Ladybuggz
Open Forum
AFIRM Open Forum
This is an open discussion area.
Meet new friends here..
Site Time is now: 16:47 EST
&New Posts&&&No New Posts
Click on an image to list all articles in the topic.
Announcements (0)
Internet (0)
Movies (1)
Software (1)
Sports (0)
Travel (0)
Search Articles:&&&
Getting Help.. (2)
Getting Help
There are 2 Links in our database
Latest Links
There are currently no links!
Search Links
&Downloads
AFIRM Help Documents (1)
AFIRM Documents and Information
AFIRM Videos (3)
A.F.I.R.M. meeting
There are 4 Downloads on our database
Latest Downloads
The 12 Steps and the 12 Traditions
The 12 Steps and the 12 Traditions of Methadone Anonymous.
This is ...
09/23/10 at 08:27:39 EST
A.F.I.R.M. Meeting - This Way Out
This Way Out - AFIRM: Advocates for the Integration on Recovery and...
04/30/10 at 08:26:36 EST
ORANGE - Part#2
ORANGE - A Georg Steinboeck Production...
04/30/10 at 08:22:42 EST
ORANGE - Part#1
ORANGE - A Georg Steinboeck Production...
04/30/10 at 08:21:50 EST
Search Downloads
GalleriesPlease choose a Member's gallery to view:
azdebbieBeckyLee
&Shout Box!
Is this portal free?
Yes, this portal is free.
A.F.I.R.M. has added this portal for people who have, or have had substance abuse problems to talk among themselves and provide support and help to one another.
We do not judge you in any way, and would appreciate our members provide their peers the same level of respect.
It is all about help and trust here.
We welcome you and your thoughts..Thanks,- Fred
Do you have support videos?
Yes we do!
.Members can download the videos in .MOV format (opens with QuickTime player).
We suggest you join our community and help yourselves and help others through interaction and support.
It is free, and can save a life.
Perhaps you have your own clinic or help and support group. We welcome you to join and use our materials to support others and yourself.
Thanks, Fred.
About A.F.I.R.M.
Who we are. . .AFIRM was founded in 1995 to promote a new 12-Step program, Methadone Anonymous, and to integrate this 12-Step philosophy into traditional methadone treatment modalities.
Over the years, our focus has expanded to encompass counselor wellness and strong consumer participation. What we do. . .Assist clinics and detoxification units in establishing Methadone Anonymous programsProvide methods for incorporating spirituality and stage-change modalities into traditional treatment settingsAdvocate for the integration of a more holistic treatment philosophyFacilitate changes in the relationships between providers and consumers to create partnerships that emphasize parity, identification of self, and harm reductionConduct counselor wellness workshops and in-service trainingEducate and sensitize the treatment community and the general public at regional and national meetings and conferencesConduct outcomes research to verify the legitimacy of our treatment approachWe are A.F.I.R.M. and we'll stand behind you!
We are here to help!
&Latest Downloads
The 12 Steps and the 12 Traditions&(58)
A.F.I.R.M. Meeting - This Way Out&(50)
ORANGE - Part#2&(11)
ORANGE - Part#1&(30)
&Latest Links
No Links Yet
&Newsletter
Please subscribe to our Newsletter.
Unsubscribe
&Gallery Pic
&Statistics
Total visits:
Total days: 5428
Overall visits per day: 4405.44
Overall visits per hour: 183.56
&Recent Discussions
in no-where land - Oct 15 2015 at 23:01 EST by Ladybuggz
This site was made with
a web portal system written in Perl.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are the responsibility of the Poster.
&WebAPP Standard& theme (v0.9.9.9, 2008), design by my2cents
HTML/CSS/Perl code for theme by Jos and my2cents, evolved from "Color Me 9.6 Blue" by my2cents, from "WebAPP Standard" (v0.9.6, 2003)

我要回帖

更多关于 2012什么时候出梅 的文章

随机推荐