初三数学英文的自我介绍

初中英文自我介绍_百度知道
初中英文自我介绍
我叫张一凡,今年13岁的男孩,我的特长是写作.我是一个内向的人,很高兴能与大家度过三年的初中时光,希望在未来的日子里能与大家愉快地度过,为我们的人生添加一段完美而充实的回忆!
提问者采纳
是翻译这段吗``My name is zhangyifan, this year 13-year-old boy, my special features is
writing.I am an introverted person, very happy can spend a junior high school with everyone .I hope in the future day
can spend amusedly with everyone for three years, increasing a perfect but substantial recollection for our lifes!也可以这样``My name is zhangyifan,, 13-year-old boy, my specialty is writing. I was an introverted person, I am very glad and we spend three years of junior high school time in the hope that the days to come and we will happily spend our lives to add a perfect and rich memories!这个比较简单``建议你用这个``初中生么`这个比较容易理解`进google``点语言工具``可以在线翻译``
你好,如下:
My name`s (男的Kevin,Gavin,Jackie,Jackson...女的就叫Maria,Julie,Amy,Jane). I am a 16(根据你实际年龄)-year-old
boy/girl and I am very outgoing.I am tall and athletic(女的就short and silm)and I have a fair/black face with two big /small eyes, a small/big nose and a small mouth.I
enjoy/like playing basketball(女...
其他类似问题
自我介绍的相关知识
其他2条回答
My name is zhangyifan , this year 13 year-old boy, my special skill is writing I am an introverted person, is very happy can pass threeyears junior middle school time with everybody, hoped will be ablehappily to pass in the future day with everybody, will increasesection of perfect substantial recollections for ours life!
楼上的写得很不错,写了一半觉得不如楼上的,算了还是蹭两分跑吧。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您查看过的文章
此处显示浏览记录你现在的位置 : &
初一英语自我介绍精选范文
  My name is Lin and Im from China. Right now, Im a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because Im eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. Its my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.
  我的名字是林,我来自中国。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初中英语自我介绍?
初中英语自我介绍?
大家好!我很高兴来到这里!我叫***,我12岁了,我的英文名为Linda,我生活在一个漂亮的城市。
我家有四口人,他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的妹妹和我。我妹妹非常的可爱,我有一个快乐的家庭。
我的学校非常的漂亮,有许多花和树在这里。这里的空气非常的好。
在学校,老师和同学对我都非常的友好,英语是我非常喜欢的科目,他非常有趣。
南阳市我的家乡,这里是个非常漂亮的地方,我爱我的家乡。
欢迎来到南阳!
补充:我是说用英语表达出来
Good afternoon.I'm very glad to be here.My name is ...,and my English name is Linda.I'm twelve years old.I'm living in a very beautiful city.There are four members in my family:my mother,my father,my sisiter and I.My sister is very lovly.I'm very lucky to have a such happy family.My school is also very beautifu.There are lots of flowers and trees there.And air is clear.I get along well with my teachers and classmates at school.And English is my favourite subject.
My hometown is a really beautiful place and I love it so much.
Welcome to my hometown,Nanyang.
Thank you for listening.
的感言:good
其他回答 (3)
我建议你去 看一下,这里有很多不同种类职位面试资料经典的自我介绍你去看一下吧,我相信这些能够帮助到你的!
自我介绍不仅仅是内容,还要注意适当的取舍,具体请您参考下面几篇文章。自我介绍的技巧
分钟自我介绍
中专生求职自我介绍模板中文版
自我介绍技巧
精彩的自我介绍
等待您来回答
外语领域专家初中英语自我介绍(带翻译), 初中英语自我介绍(带翻译) 三
初中英语自我介绍(带翻译) 三分钟之内 w木偶偶o 初中英语自我介绍(带翻译)
Hello,every! My name is Lihua. My English name is Helen.
I have two bright eyes and short hair. I'm twelve. I`m from Shenzhen city,China.There are three people in my family, my mother, father and I. My parents work in a bank. They work hard. I begin to go to Shenzhen No.4 Middle School this month. I'm in Class Three, Glade Seven.Our shool is very good. There are about three thousand students in it. And I have a good English teacher. Her name is Luowei. she speaks English very well. We all like her。 Now,I have some friends. They are all friendly to me. We're all happy. 大家好,我叫李华,我的英文名是海伦。我有一双明亮的眼睛,短头发。今年12岁,来自中国深圳。我们家有3个人,妈妈,爸爸还有我。父母都在银行上班,他们俩工作很努力。去年9月我开始就读于深圳第四中学,7年级3班。我们学校很优秀,拥有3000多个学生。还有,我有一个优秀的英语老师,她叫罗薇,她有一口流利的英语。我们都很喜欢她。现在我有一些朋友,他们对我都很友好,我们很幸福。
hi everyone i am a eighten years old boy which in the universityi am tall i am thin i am handsome and the most special thing is my eyes they are
clear and beautiful is similar to a little girl's eyes but there is a pity about my eyes it
is the bad eyesight i like making friends i like listening music and i like dreaming mt
楼上说的那家ABC天下好多人推荐,都说不错,有没有人真正去上过课的?评价一下。
我知道楼上说的ABC夭下中心,也是s.老牌子了。
10-01 08:35
坚持学就行了
快的话需要人引导和语言环境撒
那才找英语辅导中心~ 上网方便的话
建议去ABC恬下英语看下.好.咯,那里有针对不同的人开设的课,有多种选择。Hello,every! My name is Lihua. My English name is Helen. I have two bright eyes and short hair. I'm twelve. I`m from Shenzhen ,Cna.There are three people in my family, my mother, father and I. My parents work in a bank. They work hard. I begin to go to Shenzhen No. Middle School ts month. I'm in Class Three, Glade Seven.Our shool is very good. There are about three thousand students in it. And I have a good English teacher. Her name is Luowei. she speaks English very well. We all like her Now,I have some friends. They are all friendly to me. We're all happy. 大家好,我叫李华,我的英文名是海伦。我有一双明亮的眼睛,短头发。今年1岁,来自中国深圳。我们家有个人,妈妈,爸爸还有我。父母都在银行上,他们俩工作很努力。去年月我开始就读于深圳第四中学,年级。我们学校很优秀,拥有000多个学生。还有,我有一个优秀的英语老师,她叫罗薇,她有一口流利的英语。我们都很喜欢她。现在我有一些朋友,他们对我都很友好,我们很幸福。
热心网友9-28 19:05

我要回帖

更多关于 2011希望杯数学竞赛 的文章

随机推荐