在那桃花盛开的地方桃花用英语怎么说说?

在那桃花盛开的地方 歌词_百度知道在那桃花盛开的地方这首歌词表达了战士们对祖国的什么思想感情_百度知道在那桃花盛开的地方歌词2句_百度知道有一句在那桃花盛开的地方的歌,歌名是什么_百度知道当前位置: &
求翻译:在那桃花盛开的地方,有我可爱的故乡,桃树倒映在明净的水面,桃林环抱着秀丽的村庄.啊!故乡!生我养我的地方,无论我在哪里放哨站岗,总是把你深情地向往.是什么意思?
在那桃花盛开的地方,有我可爱的故乡,桃树倒映在明净的水面,桃林环抱着秀丽的村庄.啊!故乡!生我养我的地方,无论我在哪里放哨站岗,总是把你深情地向往.
问题补充:
My lovely hometown of blossoming fruit trees, peach trees reflected in the clear surface, the Taolin encircling the beautiful village. Ah! Hometown! Home and native place, no matter where I sentry standing guard, always affectionately longing.
In the peach blossom, a place with my beloved hometown of peach tree down an image, in the pure water, commercial forest surrounded by picturesque villages, ah! Hometown! I have the my place, no matter where I am, and always guarded to guard you in a deep longing.
Place is in full bloom which in that peach blossom, has my lovable hometown, the peach tree produces an inverted image in the bright water surface, the peach forest is surrounding the beautiful village. ! Hometown! Lives me to raise my place, regardless of where I am at to stand sentry stand guard,
In the place of the peach blossoms in full bloom, there is my lovely hometown, reflection in the clear waters of peach trees, beautiful peach forest around village. Ah! home! I I place, no matter where I am sentry standing guard, always love you long for.
Blossoming fruit trees in that place
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 桃花用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐